A Sage's GiftOct 21, 2022 10:39:17 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

With the girls trail having ended the trail needing to be shut down due too the weather making her living conditions practically inhospitable for the time being. The girl was tentatively allowed to train on their lands however they would be watching over her growth since they were impressed by her tenacity, but still felt she needed to prove herself much like Taki had too.

On this particular day Taki had asked her prospective student to meet her in a secluded space within the forest where she’d be waiting for her, when she found her Taki would have two summons with her, Kaen and Aki these two summons were one of the many creatures that had the ability to help her focus sage energy and would be the focal point of their instruction for the day an introduction to meditation. It was something Taki was given a brief lesson on when she was just getting started and she wanted to make sure to impart that same kind of wisdom onto her student.

"Mornin Sunshine…” the girl would say as she stood with the two creatures in the early morning hours. The girl sported a new wardrobe as well, something sportier training attire that would allow her to move a bit easier and be a bit more comfortable in nature instead of her usually heavy leather jacket. She was excited now that the troubles of acceptance were over it was time to get down to more pressing matters.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

0000 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 21, 2022 10:40:11 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
A Sage's GiftOct 23, 2022 19:13:01 GMT -5
Nanashi Yuki
No mountain too steep, no valley too deep!
Nanashi Yuki Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 12/29 rank Genin occupation Gorilla Sage Apprentice

[Word Count]: ###
OOC Note(s):

Yuki showed up a bit early, having literally nothing better to do with her time than come to training, due to being in the middle of the jungle! She grinned as she arrived and caught sight of Aki, waggling her fingers hello, and then waved excitedly to Kaen! "OH! Hey! I remember you! You're Kaen-san! You were the one I remembered when I tried to do a summon, but I think you were busy, so Jugo-san showed up instead!"

She grinned at Taki's welcome, and threw her a thumbs up! "Good mornin' to you, too, Taki-sama! What's on the docket for today? Is it time to learn Gorilla Spear-Style Bukijutsu?!" She proclaimed, pantomiming a spear fight with her makeshift spear. "I bet that's a super powerful Buki style. That's why Kaen-san uses it!" After a moment, she straightened up, her excitement bright in her eyes- and then a touch of nerves. "I didn't- like... mess up... did I? I don't think I used any chakra... if I did, it was an accident, I promise!" She crouched and held her head for a second, then straightened up, looking confused at herself. "Wait, you can't like. Accidentally chakra. You gotta do it with hand seals and techs and stuff. What am I even yelling about?!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Skills/Traits In-Usage]:
▣ | Passive | Relentless Resources (Enchanced Ch. Reserves)
▣ | Passive | Spider Monkey (Enchanced Speed)
[Items Worn[Passively]]: ▣ None
[Items used]: ▣ None
[Sennin Mōdō [Rotation]]:0 ▣ | [Deactive]
[Techniques Executed]:

Template "Borrowed" From Jian!
    Threnody has written 149 posts
    A Sage's GiftOct 23, 2022 19:53:31 GMT -5
    Taki Okada
    Taki Okada Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl showed up to the training field and seemed to stutter about messing up, Taki looked to Kaen. "Wait a minute…I thought you told me Fudo told her.” Kaen would look to Taki scratching her head and then looking to the small ape that was in her hands.

"He told me he did…?” now there was a bit of confusion and so Taki would clarify. "So here’s what happened…the storm dat rained out your campgrounds effectively wrecked your trail, the big guy was impressed…but…dey still wanna keep an eye on ya.” Kaen would cross her arms and nod to the younger girl, with that Taki would smile to her young student.

"So startin today, you’ll be learnin da art of meditation.” meditation was a rather complex concept which usually required the assistance of a sage animal when first starting out. "But you need to make sure you follow everything me and da apes tell you,understand.” Yuki was usually a jokester when it came to things like this but Taki had a serious look in her eye she needed to make sure she understood that this was absolutely no laughing matter failure when it comes to meditation almost always results in death.

When she herself was starting out she needed to consult a summon in order properly manage her chakra and was the reason why she had summoned Kaen. "Me and Kaen are gonna be watching over you while you practice, so let’s begin.”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

251 WORDSSHORT NOTE
    deltra of gangnam style
    A Sage's GiftOct 23, 2022 20:35:31 GMT -5
    Nanashi Yuki
    Nanashi Yuki Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 257
    OOC Note(s):

Color drained out of Yuki's face as Taki got vague as heck, and Kaen wasn't any help either! "Told me what?! C'mon, ya guys are killin' me ova heah!!"

They did, of course, and Yuki immediately relaxed, her biggest fear no longer something that felt like it was chewing at her boots. "WHOO! Okay! I'll take it! So this ain't a suspension, it's more like- summer school, then!" She nodded firmly and pumped a fist in excitement. "Well, then! I won't letcha down, Gorilla-samas!"

"Th'art'a mediation... wait. No, mediTAtion. Wait! Hold on! Isn't that just sitting around an'contemplatin' yer navel?!" Yuki wilted a bit, but popped back up, forming a determined fist. "S-so be it! This'll be my biggest challenge yet...

... sittin' still."
    It was funny... but she was also serious.

"Aye aye, boss. I'll do exactly what y'all say. When ya say it." There was an absolutely serious tone to her voice. She remembered the talks they'd had. She knew this wasn't a joke, and she wasn't taking it lightly.

She paced around a little, nodding at Kaen and Taki promising to keep an eye on her while she stomped around and found a comfy place to sit- which she promptly did. "Okay! Ready to begin!

How do I begin."

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

A Sage's GiftOct 24, 2022 17:31:27 GMT -5
      Taki Okada
      Taki Okada Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would listed as her student seemingly struggled to pronounce the word meditation and would roll her eyes she seemed a bit too eager and was worried that she wasn’t taking this as seriously as she should. "Yes sittin still’” the girl would say as she looked down at the girl she wasn’t sure how to start but Taki knew just how to guide her through it. "Kaen.” the girl would say sending the small gorilla in the girls direction she’d make her way towards her and climb up her shoulder and onto her head.

"Da process of meditation is a form o chakra control dat allows da usa to mold and harness naitcha energy, take a seat kid.” Taki would wait for her student to sit down and then she herself would follow suit, in the process of doing so Kaen would take a seat on the girls head. "In just a second Kaen is gonna meditate alongside ya to help gather energy but bafore dat, lemme show you how its done.” With that Taki would begin to meditate, and at first she would remain completely still with no noticeable changes, as this went on Kaen would explain the process.

"See kid Sage mode is da process of molding your chakra in your body with the chakra in nature, but Nature chakra is incredibly volatile so much so that it takes years to actually master." the gorilla would say looking down at the young girl, meanwhile Taki would remain in her meditative stance. "Taki is something of a prodigy not even her own teacher got dis good dis fast." the small ape would look towards Taki as her transformation slowly began to take shape, starting with her hair beginning to elongate and her skin become a slight shade darker, soon hair would begin to grow from her chest and across her body giving her a more animalistic if not monstrous appearance.

"But if you're anything like her...I'm sure you'll be fine, just stick with us but don't rush it too much, please." the small chimp spoke her words with the utmost severity wanting to make absolutely certain she understood her. "Check it out..." as this went on Taki's transformation nearly finished.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[1 Post of still meditation]

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

376 WORDS SHORT NOTE
      deltra of gangnam style
      last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 24, 2022 17:57:10 GMT -5
      A Sage's GiftOct 26, 2022 5:04:54 GMT -5
      Nanashi Yuki
      Nanashi Yuki Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 253
      OOC Note(s):

Yuki locked in on Taki as she started to explain everything, except to follow Kaen with her eyes as the little one moved to clamber behind the apprentice, before turning back to Taki.

As Taki continued, she nodded, doing her best to grasp everything the first time around. She looked a little nervous at the idea of having to utilize precise chakra control, but she nodded, staying quiet. "Ohhhh. Okay. So it's like... trynna wrangle a live wire inna swimmin' pool. Sure, if yer really careful, ya can keep hold of th'insulation, but slip up just once an'that's it fer ya, huh?"

"Whoaaaaa... Taki-sama is a big ol' genius?! Even better'n Midori-samaAAAAAAAAAAA IS THAT SUPPOSEDTA HAPPEN?!" Yuki whispered frantically as Taki started to change. "Is she turnin' inta a gorilla statue!? Should we wake'er up?! Or will it make things worse?!"

Yuki stayed a bit frantic as the transformation progressed, half terrified that she should help Taki and was dooming her friend by not. "D-don't worry, I won't rush it, I don't... wanna... I mean, I want statues'a me, later, but I don't wanna BE one of'em!" She fidgeted a little, watching in morose fascination. "Kaen-san, is... is she really okay..? I'm super freakin' nervous over here..!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

A Sage's GiftOct 27, 2022 18:59:53 GMT -5
        Taki Okada
        Taki Okada Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would hoot and holler, Kaen would yank her hair. "Pipe down wouldja don’t make her lose focus.” as the transformation concluded Yuki might notice that parts of Taki would start to change, her hair would become much more untamed and wilder, her teeth would start to protrude a bit more, her girls skin would become a slight shade darker and her eyes would morph into that of an animal specifically a gorilla, making her look less like a man and more like a monster.

She’d then look up to her student. "And dis right here…is what it’s awl about.” outwardly looked like a mixture between a half man half monster hybrid but the amount of chakra she had at her disposal and the power she had was immense. "During the process of meditation you need to remain completely focused, getting to dat point is how ya get sage mode.” Taki had studied the prospect of sage mode for roughly 2 years and getting to this point took a good deal of work despite Kaen's words. "When I'm like dis my powa and speed and greatly enhanced, but it don't last forever so when ya got it. Take charge." The girl would say giving a slight more insight about the transformation in of itself with that she'd cross her arms as she looked to her student, set to give another lecture.

"When I was first getting started, I needed the assistance of a summon in order to help me achieve this transformation on my own and I couldn’t do it for very long either, so now it’s your turn.” the girl would take her seat and look her student in the eyes.

"Okay Yukes…I want you to close your eyes and I want to concentrate…find something…and focus on it.” the purpose of the exercise was to get the girl used to concentrating on a singular point while it wasn't normally this restrictive, she needed to make sure she understood the base concept. "Do not think of anything else and do not move" She couldn’t stress this enough.

If she did so Taki would nod to Kaen making sure she knew to keep the girl safe by helping her manage her chakra properly during the process she’d feel a small semblance of nature chakra attempt to enter into her system the sensation akin to a tingling feeling like you’re falling in the air however as it came in that feeling would escalate as if the wall were coming faster a feeling that would often cause some to panic. This was the true test for initial sages, knowing how to remain calm in reaction to the transformation, closing one’s eyes was less of a method for meditation and more so to prevent the trainee from having an adverse reaction to the "other” changes that came about during the initial transformation process, for now she was falling but would she float or perish?

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

499 WORDSSHORT NOTE
        deltra of gangnam style
        last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 27, 2022 19:03:27 GMT -5
        A Sage's GiftOct 28, 2022 1:09:23 GMT -5
        Nanashi Yuki
        Nanashi Yuki Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 272
        OOC Note(s):

Yuki smothered a squawk at having her hair pulled and murmured a sincere "Sorry..!"

The changes were astonishing and strange. So few techniques altered a shinobi's body so drastically, after all. She stared in wonder, a bit weirded out but fascinated nonetheless. "Seriously? Yer faster AND stronger like that..? That's amazing..! Limited time offer, though, huh..." Yuki pondered that, rubbing her chin. "Well. Still, what fun is it if you can do Amazing Ape Actions all day, erry day? Gotta give'em a chance, right?" Yuki snickered playfully.

"What changed when you learned t'do it on yer own, Taki-sama?" Yuki asked curiously.

Gorillaki seemed very serious-face about all this, so Yuki nodded slowly. "Okay, Taki-sama. Eyes closed... think'a just one thing."

So she did.

Yuki's world was just darkness, and a fuma shuriken spinning in the middle of it. Slowly unfolding. One blade. Two. Four spread round. Unfolding more. Eight blades on a larger circle. Sixteen blades on a still larger round. Thirty-two-

And the sensation of a fall began.

Yuki spent so much time hurling herself off rooftops, down cliffsides, the sensation of a sudden, rapid drop wasn't frightening to her. Her shuriken image wasn't receding, so she wasn't really falling- so she just... accepted the sensation and focused on the impossible, unfolding cosmic shuriken. Sixty four prongs.

One hundred twenty eight.

Two hundred fifty six.

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

A Sage's GiftOct 29, 2022 13:43:02 GMT -5
          Taki Okada
          Taki Okada Avatar
          groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would take her time and begin to meditate Taki would take a look at the girl and use her sensory abilities a means of keeping track of the way that her chakra was flowing, Taki would keep her eyes level with Kaen on the off-chance she’d need to have her help the girl keep her chakra contained. "So far everything seems to be moving well…but…” Taki had experienced the horror of meditating on her own without the proper supervision and wasn’t aware that Aki was the one who was helping her stay safe until she was told about this from Konsho some time later.

However as the girl began to meditate and created this large construct inside of her mindscape eventually a great deal of Chakra would start to make it’s way in causing the large pronged shuriken to begin to crack like a piece of glass as the massive amount of chakra would start to spill over a massive amount of sensory overload beginning to funnel up as chakra would begin to pulse out of her allowing her to feel the sensation of the chakra all around her, sensory overload a common occurrence for a burgeoning sage but the sudden shock can terrify someone it most certainly had done so for Taki, eventually the girls mindscape would snap as the chakra poured in, the falling feeling considerably more dramatic, a sinking feeling that would wrack her mind.

On the outside, Taki would notice the instability and immediately realize what’s happening. "She’s absorbing too much chakra!”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

261 WORDSSHORT NOTE
          deltra of gangnam style
          A Sage's GiftOct 29, 2022 19:53:59 GMT -5
          Nanashi Yuki
          Nanashi Yuki Avatar
          groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 254
          OOC Note(s):

It was subtle at first.

The construct being used to facilitate concentration and meditation began to crumble at its center as Yuki went from being at peace to being a conduit for an entirely new type of energy she'd never once fully experienced before.

It tore the foundation straight out from beneath her feet.

The darkness blossomed with the utterly foreign flood of awareness as Life Itself spoke to her from all angles, whispering, singing, screaming, HOWLING, hurtling through her mind as she defiantly tried to stay focused, to keep building, to keep stable, completely missing the heart of her focus dissolving and cracking to pieces beneath her.

In a heartbeat, she wasn't supported by her determination, she was plummeting through it into a sea of alien sensations.

"Wai-" She tried to say as she abruptly sank through her own support system, realizing she was utterly out of control, rocketing downwards into what felt like the world itself, two small stars nearby orbiting what felt like the sun in the moment, but as near as she could tell they were, they felt like they were receding as the planet itself rushed in, rivers and trees and mountains and animals and winds and storms
          and

and

and

and

and

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

A Sage's GiftOct 29, 2022 22:36:22 GMT -5
            Taki Okada
            Taki Okada Avatar
            groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As this procedure continued Taki would notice that on the outside the girl would begin the process of the sage transformation but it looked a tad abnormal like she was doing it rather too fast, not wanting to waste anytime she’d call out to the gorilla atop her head. "Kaen! Get her out of there!” Kaen seeing this would help guide the meditation the girl was going through and helped her to even out what she was taking in and expelling it for her, allowing her pseudo transformation to return to normal. Taki would approach the young girl rather cautiously to try and comfort her.

"Hey…you alright…” the girl would ask looking to her young student wanting to make certain that she wasn’t in too much shock from the ordeal, sage mode can be rather intense the first time that one goes through it and she wanted to be certain that she wasn’t too heavily overwhelmed by everything that she’d undergone.

Thankfully for her she had Aki there who was trained by his father to notice the warning signs of over absorption and was spared its ill effects. For now thought she was worried about Yuki knowing how scary the entire process can be, but she'd try to give her, her space.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

204 WORDSSHORT NOTE
            deltra of gangnam style
            A Sage's GiftOct 29, 2022 23:09:00 GMT -5
            Nanashi Yuki
            Nanashi Yuki Avatar
            groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 267
            OOC Note(s):

Yuki flopped backwards as she was dragged from the depths of things, yanking her bandana off and shoving it against her mouth, breathing into it like a paper bag as she tried to calm down. "Icould... feeleverything... somuch..! Feltyou... andyou... youtoo..!" She breathed, pointing at the others. "An'mountains... rivers... EVERYTHIN'..! Like the whole world was pumpin' through my head! Is it supposed to feel like that?!?"

She sat back up after a moment, shoving her bandana back into place. "Just... so MUCH. There's so much WORLD out there an'it all tried to zoom through me at once. I thought I was doin' pretty good at first but I was jus'. NOT ready for a freight train the size of freakin' IWA smashin' down my front door."

Slowing, deeper breaths. "Did- I do okay? I didn't mess up, did I? Are my toes rocks? I'm scared to look. How bad was it? My ears are okay, right?!" She mewled, reaching up and patting at the wildly. "...phew... they're okay. Can't not have ears. Everyone just... looks at ya funny. That ain't it for me." Deeeeep breath. Huff. "OKAY. Who's ready to do it again?!"

Typical Yuki. Ready to smash her forehead against her own mistakes until she, and them, hammered out evenly. At least she asked what she needed to fix first!

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

A Sage's GiftOct 30, 2022 15:21:15 GMT -5
              Taki Okada
              Taki Okada Avatar
              groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After the girl had snapped out of it she practically tossed Kaen to the wayside, leaving the gorilla on the ground she seemed to be talking a mile a minute with all fo the questions she had in regards to everything about what she saw. Taki would place her hands on her hips hearing her speak of all that she had gone through and smiling towards her. "Yep dat sounds about right…” sensory overload was one of the worst feelings that someone could experience and she seemed to be just as weirded out as Konsho was when it was his first try for such a thing. "You own Kaen an apology without her, you woulda been trapped in dere..." She figured that the girl was more than likely a little exhausted from what she had just went through as she kept going on Kaen would climb onto Taki’s shoulders seemingly a bit upset and being tossed off.

But then she’d say something that caught the girl somewhat offguard, asking to do it one more time. "You want to go again?” the girl would say looking to her after what had just happened she didn’t think she’d be so eager to do so. "I dunno...” the girl would say as she looked to the gorilla. "Dis ain't an easy process right now you're body is probably exhausted since overloading on chakra and having to mold it takes a lot outta ya."

The gorilla was right Taki could access sage mode at her leisure but the more she did so the more she fatigued herself since the process of molding natural energy and keeping it under control is a rigorous process. "You just went through a lot...I think it's best we hold off for now." the girl would say wanting to keep her apprentice safe, she didn't have a teacher of her own and while she didn't want to squander her student she didn't want to introduce her to too much too fast.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

272 WORDSSHORT NOTE
              deltra of gangnam style
              A Sage's GiftNov 1, 2022 21:21:33 GMT -5
              Nanashi Yuki
              Nanashi Yuki Avatar
              groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 269
              OOC Note(s):

"Gyaaah! Kaen-san! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean'ta! I was so outta it I just grabbed for my bandana t'try to calm down, y'didn't deserve that!" Yuki looked immediately stricken to realize she'd dislodged her savior, and scrambled to kneel and put her forehead on the ground. "Please forgive me, Kaen-san! Thankya so much fer savin' me!"

"Yea. I wanna try again. I needta figure out what I'm doin' wrong, so I can start workin' on trainin' myself outta th'habit. If I don't at least give it another shot and figure that much out, I ain't gonna have any way to keep workin' on this on my own, an' that's gonna eat me up. Midori-sama put all this trust in me an'I put'er off so long she RETIRED. I gotta get on track so I can learn th'ropes and stand at yer side as a proper apprentice."

Hearing they weren't gonna keep going, Yuki hung her head and stared at the ground, disappointed and frustrated. "Can- can ya at least tell me what I can work on t'make it go better next time? I don't wanna keep wastin' yer time by failin' all the time like this, Taki-sama." It was all she could do not to beg for a second chance. This was as close as she could get to avoiding it.

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

A Sage's GiftNov 1, 2022 22:40:48 GMT -5
                Taki Okada
                Taki Okada Avatar
                groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would apologize profusely bowing to Kaen, as a form of apology to which the chimp would appreciate with a sly smile. However with that being said, Taki would turn herself about and prepare to head off for the time being feeling as thought she were done with the lesson. "Well dat about concludes it so now let’s go…” Kaen would head off but in doing so along with Taki Yuki went quiet for a moment her head hung to the ground something that Taki would turn back and acknowledge by this point she’d known how taxing it could be and didn’t want her student to over do it.

But then she said something…she asked her how she could improve and that she wanted to get better so that she wouldn’t be wasting anymore of Taki’s time by failing. When Taki was a student not too long ago she had the same kind of drive and while Midori was her teacher a lot of what Taki had learned was done on her own she didn’t want her students depending on her she wanted them to stand on their own and carve their own paths like she did to be "self-made.” but how could they do that without the proper guidance and who was she to deny her.

With those words Taki would stop and then turn about back towards the girl. "With an attitude like dat…who am I to say no…alright fine.” the girl would say looking to the young girl and calling to Kaen. "Kaen, you’re back on duty.” Taki would then take a seat and gesture for her to follow suit. "Okay so let’s take dis from da top…”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

282 WORDSSHORT NOTE
                deltra of gangnam style