i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]

compose a reply
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 22, 2022 6:14:41 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"I spy with my wittle eye: origins".
"Moral is too subverted to serve justice"
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Long time no see.

- Hello, my dear. - that voice were familiar, but was one of the two tones he hasn't heard for a while. Albeit he expected that could be Yuuta in a very brief moment, his brain told him it was actually the second option. Which wasn't that bad at all. - Morning. Escaping from the rain? - he asked, getting his eyes off from the bunches of scrolls while the 'cats and dogs' poured down outsite the administrative building as though the world was about to meet its end.

Shinsuke chuckled, as the now chunin raise and hugged him. - It's been a while. I thought I'd see you in my promotion cerimony. Wonder who between you and Yuuta are the most reckless friend. - the man took a good look at him and said - Wow. You've grown. Haven't you? Your mom'd be proud. - he nodded. Things between them was unusualy light and cool. Which was good. - I couldn't make it, though. Been hell of busy. Sorry. - Yeah - Figures! - But I know you've pulled some strings. Thanks for that. Means a lot. - You deserve it, kid. Actually, you deserve even more. Yours skills are valluable to this village. - And I'm here to serve.

Well, as often, Shinsuke never showed up just for talk. - So, what's going on this time. Is it the family or leaf 'special' matters? - Quite of both, actually. Look at this. - he handed over one of those black scrolls. After quickly open it, Wahei started to read. His eyebrows arched with its content. - Wealth protection and a mansion? - he asked, clearly surprised. - This is fancy enough and clearly reminds me of Yuuta. - he ended up with a chuckle, still shocked, but not really surprised though.

The Family needed someone to protect the mansion of one of the most important client of them: Mr. Kanezaka's. The goal is to infiltrate and gather INTEL over the place daily routine and find out if the rumors of robbery were true and who was the masterminds behind the plots. The official mission is protection for the client's wealth and, most specifically, his mansion. The robbers are considered enemies of the family and they could be both killed or captured alive. The real interest for the Village in this mission is to have the ninja to get closer to the underground organizations, earn their trust to get INTEL over their recently and bigger operations within Hi no Kuni. 

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [01/15]
- Not every bandit is a bad guy -
[FYI only: ]
[272 Words]

SUBMISSION THREAD.
[ADJUSTED] SUBMISSION THREAD.
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:29:19 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 23, 2022 7:17:23 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"i spy with my wittle eye: origins".
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Family matters.

Wahei discussed further details with Shinsuke and after the propper briefing, he prepared to head towards the family hideout in the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village. Getting there, he would sit with the brothers who leaded the place. Even though their real names hasn't been disclosed to Wahei yet, he had them as refference of Uncle and Father, because of Naomi's who happened to not be there this time.

- So, I've got this curious brief and I couldn't stop wondering why this kind of robbery would be of the family's interest? - he said, after a previous introduction to reinforce the robbery case around a quiet middle community in the Hi no Kuni territory. - I mean, would the local police be enough to handle those troublemakers? - he was a chunin now, and a formally part of the organization so he was kind of expecting to receive something bigger.

- You have a fair point, but the problem is that not only this... troublemakers... putting it in your own words...  have not only strike over some of our counterfeit routes but have also started to target strategic partners of the family. - Understand, kid. Without people from within, we can't run our business. In order to break the system, you need to buy people, y'know? And unhappy bothered people are not the cooperative ones - So part of our job, is to hand money, safety and piece of mind to those strategic friends of ours. Understand?  

Meaning sweet and smooth bribery and compensations, or the whole shit would be teared a part.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [02/15]
[N/A]
[267 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:30:59 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 23, 2022 7:25:48 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

The target.

- Alright, I got it. - it was pretty clear that this minor bandits were messing with a fisher bigger than them, and was trying to sting them and start a disturbance. It seemed personal. Some sort of vendetta, perhaps? - So this next expected target. Who exactly they are aiming now? - Look, kid. We like you, but you ask too much. All you need to know is where and when. We decide what is important here. Understand? - All sorts of details are important so I can understand and foreseen their modus operandis. This is clearly personal, so the real targets might lead straight to the core of those behind the attacks. - It won't. Follow or instructions or we will be forced to replace you. Six feet under the ground. Clear? - As water. - Not personal, kid. It's just business, y'know.

Of course it wasn't personal. Nor even Wahei wanted it to be. As the man has just said, it was only business. And dig up the shit out of those two and the whole extention of the family as a small or big chain into the criminality around Hi no Kuni was his real mission behind the bunch of layers he had disguised himself into. Sometimes, though, he got too cocky, as his role demanded him to be.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [03/15]
[N/A]
[225 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:07 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 23, 2022 22:05:01 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

The Mansion.

When the mission log mentioned a house, Wahei thought it would be something regular as the concept and common sense picture it to be. Though when the boy face an enormous gate as huge as most of the buildings in the Leaf Village, he frowned his eyebrows and the mouth lip. - "Why on Earth would someone buy a gate this huge?" - Wahei has never faced a mansion before, and only by the size of its yard, he assumed they could probably make that place a small town.

The place was not far from a small community, which he assumed where probably controlled by the people who lived there. Many probably worked in the mansion, since a place like that demand a lot of personal to take care of its structure. Not surprising, when Wahei entendered the main hall there was another few other bodyguards hired to aid the job. Robbing a place so big was quite of the challenge. As great as having to protect it.

"They are probably gonna need an army to break-in" - "And you have an army for protection. This thing might be worse than we expected" - "The logistics related to the operation are big for both sides. That's precisely the point. Our contact foreseen that the robery will occur in two days. That means they have people from inside, and the whole chain of command must be here already. For an operation this big, they must have been preparing this move for a quite long time" - "So, what's next?" - "We are going to meet the community." - "What about we take some valuable souvenirs while we are around?"

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [04/15]
[N/A]
[281 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:15 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 23, 2022 22:12:45 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Small-Community.

Sometimes the deepest inner-nature of their persona rose from the bottom of its semblance. After all, it was quite harsh for someone like Greed, for instance, to hold himself among that many of valuable items. Wahei, though, was focused in the task and identifying not only the bandits, but its leader, would be vital to the plan.

The chunin made a shadow clone and ordered it to head towards the community to make some diggings. Getting there, there wasn't exactly a lot of places to look. Most of people were working in regular jobs and a few guys from night shift were taking care of their business or spending time at the pub.

He would have to wait for the other day where people would be less busy making the preparations for a big party held by their leader, which happened to live in the big fashioned mansion. A perfect moment to execute the crime. Apparently, though, a private previous reunion would be held by those who helped to prepare the festivities. Wahei dismissed the clone and now he would have to approach the leader, earn his trust, and convince him that Wahei needed to be at that reunion, because his conclusion was that the operatives of the crime certainly would be there, if not the leader himself. - I need to talk to Mr. Kanezaka, please. And no, it can't wait.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [05/15]
[N/A]
[230 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:24 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 24, 2022 15:53:35 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Tonight's meeting.

So Mr. Kanezaka was called the one-man GDP, and his aggressive methods and large publicity disclosed him as one of the biggest entrepreneurs of his time. Of course, though, none of his predatory systemic and circumvention on the system law was part of the disclosed material. Even so, he was a man loved by all. Specially in the small community where his main mansion were located. After all, it was thanks to his wealth and large scale investments that the ecosystem around the community had the chance to growth. His role as a bad guy or a hero was a matter of perspective, but everyone eventually ended up calling him

- So, Boss. This is why I need to be close to you at tonight's meeting. - Wahei bowed one last time, wondering how much flattery that man needs to satiate his ego crush. - Look. I've paid you to stay here and take care of my mansion. If you're saying you wanna be around me the whole night to guarantee my safety, I'll discount it from your paycheck. - Sir. I'm not your employee. I've been sent by the family. - So what? Many of my employees are relatives. I don't care. - I'm here for free. Courtesy of the family. Erm- the organization? - Oh, why didn't you say that soon? Alright. Mr.... Kazumira - It's Kazuhira. - Whatever. If your suspicion proves itself worthy, I'll give you a personal recommendation letter. And also a free check-in night in my hotel in our beloved Port City. Do we have a deal? - I - eh- think so? - Excellent. See you at night, boy.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [07/15]
[N/A]
[278 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:28 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 16:07:06 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Suspects everywhere.

- Good night, ladies and gentlemen. - the pompous Mr. Kanezaka stood from his private table for an annoucement. Different than expected, the such said meeting was an exuberant dinner in the finest definition of the concept of ostentation. The cling of the silver fork hitting the glass was enough to disperse the chattering as buttlers walked around with the entrance plate for everyone there. -"I wonder if there was also some sort of commite just to organize this... very dinner itself" - Wahei thought to himself, clearly uncomfortable and unused to such luxury.

"If that's the pre-party event, dude I don't wanna lose this party for nothing!" - "We are in a mission, Greed" - "Well, speak for yourself. Those Shadow clone of yours come really come in handy" - "I won't waste half of my chakra just for you to have fun" - "You just have to kill my buzz, don't ya?

Taking a better look on the ones around, Wahei noticed that every person there seemed to be snobbish, pretentious and rather petty. Wouldn't be exactly a surprise if any of them were there to back stab Mr. Kanezaka. - "As far as I can tell by now. Suspects were everywhere." - he'd have no choice, but to start conversation around and see if he could find out anything.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [08/15]
[N/A]
[212 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:35 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 16:28:57 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

The waiters and waitress.

Wahei really struggled to start conversations with the people who was at the meeting. They were quite fashioned and arrogant, so the boy didn't caused a first good impression specially because the suit he was wearing was clear no made for him. - One of the greates skills of this people - a waiter who approached him said - is that they can smell poovery in a mile - the man offered some bottled drink for him, with a cheerful smile. There was, though, something about him that called the chunins atention. He had a small scar close to the right eye. Wahei accepted the drink with a hesitating nod, but smiling for the stranger approaching him - Even for us its clear you're not one of them. Are you with the security team?  

The waiter was pretty sharp himself. Looking better now, not only was him clearly interested in Wahei but there was also a group of waiters and waitress in a corner whispering to each other. Wahei started to feel that was more there than he could image. - You wanna know my honest opinion about this crap? They are a bunch of spoiled brats who are bored to death. They never had to work their asses out and even though they hate the Mayor, they also know that if it wasn't for him, they would lost the fatty tit who feeds them right on the spot, because alone they would spent all they got until it dries and eventually they would drop dead. - the waiter stared at him taken by surprise, but couldn't hold a honest laugh, accidentaly spilting the drink on the table right in front of Wahei.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [09/15]
[N/A]
[287 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:42 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 16:40:51 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Scars.

- What is wrong of you? I can't believe it. It's not enough that my home maid has send my elder brother's clothes instead of mine to my first business representation now a stupid waiter spilt wine on it? Do you know who my father is? It's because of poorish losers like you that I've lost vision in my left eye. But you know what? This is exactly why you work as a waiter and I'm running my family business. -  Wahei suddently stood from his chair after that speeching. His energy spread throughtout the room and now there was no one there who wasn't paying attention to his dramatic story. - I'll go to the toilet now and when I go back, I demand that you have cleaned up this mess and get out of my way. Are we clear? - the young chunin was face to face to the waiter, who obviously had bought his strategy - Are you mental or what? I've asked you 'Are - we - clear'?

Wahei's eyes sparkled, because he knew he had won. The waiters feeling was taken by rage, but only something really strong inside of him was holding him to punch him right in the face. He couldn't afford losing his position. And Wahei knew very well that only someone who has been into real trouble would have a scar like that. That could only mean one thing: he was into something. - Yes, sir. I'm sorry... sir. - Wahei stepped away towards the toilet, with a confident smile heading straight to all the waiter and waitress on the room. He could read them as an open book.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [10/15]
[N/A]
[279 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:49 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 17:03:28 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Part of the show.

- I'm very sorry for this... huh... incident. I'll have a word with Mr. Kazuhira. Please, let us all keep enjoying this dinner. Shall we? - Mr. Kanezaka said to snap out the elephant in the room. And in rushly steps he headed towards the toilet. - For all my sweet beets. What the heck was that? You were suppose to be looking for potential criminals and not to act like a savage boar threatening my staff crew. What is wrong with you, kid? If I was him, I would have beat your ass up - If you got something to lose, you wouldn't. - Oh!? So you think they are suspects? It was all part of the show? - Precisely. But they are only the operatives. The mastermind is someone from inside. Probably, someone very close to you. - What should I do then? - Absolutely nothing. Get back to the room and let them approach me. Those who not come to me are my next suspects. - What makes you think the others will approach you? - There is nothing more thrilling to bored rich people than a good scandal envolving other rich people. They will come to me whinning about bad workers, rich people problems until they feel they have made a bond to ask about my family and measure how rich I really am. Those ones are pretty much not related to the crime, though, because those people are quite busy. - You are smart, kid. I like this. Have you ever considered working in business spionage? - Not really. - You could make tons of money, y'know? - Oh. You won't buy me, sir. I'm loyal to the family. - He! Smart indeed. Well, it was worth trying. See ya around, Sherlock. - Sher... what? 

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [11/15]
[N/A]
[221 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:31:54 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 17:33:54 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

After party.

Wahei had quite of intuition and his time learning about humans and all the experiences he had has proven itself worthy. For the rest of the night, he spent his time dodging the waiters and waitress to be harressed with plenty complainings and questions, just like he has predicted they would do.

One by one, the bored rich list was growing and the suspects being eliminated. At the end of the night, only three people didn't have approached him. One was Mr. Kanezaka himself, the other was his right hand and counselor. The third, was his vice and usually the man who rolled the dices around the town.

So for the next few hours all he would have to do is making some clones to follow those threes, while he was giving the chance for the waiters and waitress to approach him as well. After all, they knew there was something more going on about that pseudo-noble who had made a scene. And they wanted to learn more about him as much as he wanted to learn about him. - Hey, Mr. Soon of a Rich. - a sharp pun, he'd give him that - What do you think of walking around with us, so I can buy a drink and pay for that incident?

He wasn't alone. There was five of them, the strongest one. - This quite doesn't sound like an invitation. But I do accept the offer, if you gentlemen agree that the drinks are on me. - he cracked a smirk in the right corner of his mouth. The other men seemed confused, but the boy with a scar in the right eye was tense. Who the hell was this boy anyway? - So, are you guys up for an after party or not? You can call the rest of the crew, if they're available. - he added, showing some indiference but none hesitation. His eyes meeting their apparent leader.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [12/15]
[N/A]
[326 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:32:01 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 17:48:21 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

The plan.

Knowing that he would have a lot work to do at the mansion, Wahei decided to rely in his clones who was now keeping an eye over the possible headmaster of that whole scheme. - I KNEW IT! Son of a B-Rich! You really embarassed me in front of everyone. Man, I wanted to punch you right in the face. - I'm really sorry, Ranji-san. But I've recently moved to this community because I managed to get this job as a personal body guard for Mr. Kanezaka. - This is quite a huge thing for someone at your age, though. - I look younger than I really am, actually. I'm from a poor southern village and my mom died working in one of Mr. Kanezaka's facility. - Which one? Ha-ha. Dude has made an empire for himself. - Fair point. It was a Village called Hanamachi. He promised to the locals that he would invest money into safety business so everyone would have jobs. But my mom had to work for several hours and in one day, she suffered an accident due to exhaustion and I lost my eye trying to save her. You see? - he pointed to the byakugan. - You worked with her and witnessed her death? Man, Now I understand why you're such a sociopath. I mean, you must hate the guy. - Please, keep this a secret. Actually, I was not suppose to tell this to anyone. But yes, I'm here to plot a revenge for my mom's death. I've managed to earn his trust, but I want him to suffer in every possible way. - So you should join us in our rob... - one of the waiters, clearly drunk, spitted the words Wahei wanted to hear. The confirmation that would lead him to the bottom of the scheme. But Raijin hit him with the elbow in the ribs, making him urge in pain - Don't mind him, he is too drunk. 

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [13/15]
[N/A]
[330 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:32:12 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 18:00:33 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Double-cross.

Of course Wahei didn't need his byakugan special skills to know that Raijin was trying to hid something. Actually, that was exactly the reason he was there. - We all have our secrets. Right? - he said, condescending with the situation - Though by the moment I've met you guys I felt this weird connection. As though we were meant to find each other because we share something in common. And my instincts tells me that this one thing is pain. Pain caused by that very man. I don't wanna press my finger in any button here, neither stick my nose where it not belong, I just want you to know if you're up to something  and it might help me with my desire of vengeance, I'm totally down for it - his eyes shined as if he was full of hope. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough.

On the other hand, the shadow clones following Kanezaka's vice and his right hand and counselor, had just discovered that they were not only suspects, but very guilty since that they were both moving and ended up meeting themselves. Of course that could just be a random meeting, but that was something original Wahei needed to know. And when one of the clones dissapeared, sharing his knowledge to them, the boy took the chance to add a commentary that would also lead them to believe he was suppose to be working with them. - You know what the most funniest thing is? The man who found me in the streets and paid for my bodyguard training, was Hanamura, Mrs. Kanezaka's right hand. And the one who recommended me to join the bodyguards group? It was the vice Anagatto. - I mean - what are the odds, right!? - the dosage of alcohool increased for them, and was reduced for him. They needed to get driven by the moment and fortunatelly, that bait seemed to have worked. So it was time to pull that fish.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [14/15]
[N/A]
[331 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:32:21 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Oct 25, 2022 18:17:34 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Enjoy your party.

Wahei didn't needed to enforce much more to find out what was the plan behind the organization. The waiters and waitress have arrived in the town almost an year ago and started to work for Mr. Kanezaka. Raijin was acutally named Jinto, a wanted criminal who leaded a group that robbed from the rich to give to poor communities. They were also victims of the Mr. Kanezaka's entrepreneurism, since his whole community tried to resist to the modernization he brought to it but ended up buyed and conquered by illegal activities and exploitation.

Since them, they started to gather people to help them to assault big wealthy people and to distribute it to those poor communities in exchange of a small amount for their own surviving. They were doing so good that they earned a reputation that called Mr. Hanamura and Mr. Anagatto attention. They plotted this robbery as a scapegoat, and also hired some assassins to infiltrate and kill Mr. Kanezaka during the party just to put the blame over Jinto and his crew.

Wahei though was there to put an end in this plan. But his bigger interest wasn't in the nobleness of Jinto actions, but to preserve the interests of the family, which happened to make tons of money thanks to Mr. Kanezaka's endeavor. - So this is it? And you simply killed them all? I'm... quite shocked. But also really impressed. What is your name again, kid? I mean, your real name no this.. Kazumira bullshit. - I have no name, Sir. But you can call me... Fear... - "Smartass!" - Well, Fear... is there anything else I can do for you? I really owe you one. - You do, Sir. But please, this is a day of celebration. Let's talk about business in another propper time. Shall we? Please, go enjoy your party. Tomorrow you will have two funerals to attend. - and so he bowed and left the room with a smirk in the corner of his mouth.

Killing the criminal were something quite easy to do, even though they were in a large number difference, none of them were ninjas and they were all really drunk. Also, Wahei had the Yuken to rely on now and that would not simply pair the odds, but reverse it in his favour. Wahei had to make a soft and clean killing, so he'd have to kill them smoothly and even make it seem like a really big bar fight or something. 

Now about the traitors, those would face a most cruel sentence. After all, it was part of the family polices that traitors must pay with pain. And as a medic, Wahei knew exactly how to make one suffer - even though this wasn't his style. Get the rest of the details were quite easily thanks to his lack of guts and resistance to pain. And when all the pieces were together, all he needed to do was finish them off and make it look as one have killed the other, and then committed suicide. Piece of cake, even though he would still have to file two very long and detailed reports about this mission. One for the Family, and another one to the Village.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [14/15]
[N/A]
[542 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:30:41 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye: origins [C-Rank - Solo]Nov 24, 2022 11:29:01 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Report.

- This is Wahei. - a hooded figure spoke in front of the door in one of the most darkest alleys in the Village. One that few dared to enter, and not much had the luck to get back in one piece. - I'm here to deliver my report. - the boy didn't have authorization to go in, though. The 'special' missions were assigned and handed in a very strict and confidential way.

This time, though, things would be different. And for the first time, he heard a voice on the other side of the delivering hole where the files were passed through. "This one has been expected. Wait for instructions" - the voice said in firm tone.

Wahei didn't knew exactly how to react since this was not expected or part of his daily routine. He gave two steps back and leaned on the wall, aware of the surroundings. Few minutes later, he noticed someone approaching but he wasn't sure from where exactly. The trunk right next to him started to moved, revealing a passage beneath that was also hid by the wall. - Come. - the same tone from a hooded and masked individual.

The boy went down following that intriguing person until he meets a large corridor with a closed door. The man opened it and managed his head indicating that the boy should proceed alone, but absenting from using words. He did, until he finally met a large courtroom. - Shinsuke will be here in a minute. - and so the door behind him closed.

- Quite dramatic. - he vented, taking a tired breath and sitting in one of the chairs. - Get used to it. Your acts has called the attention of Hatake Toshizo himself. You might remember him from your chunin exams. - I do. - But today, business is with me. Toshizo-sama is quite busy. Though bad news spread out faster than pandemics. We have heard about the mission and this report here was quite expected but I must add... I'm impressed with the details you've put onto it. - Thank you. - This plan you've mentioned... Have you shared it in your report for the Family as well? - Yes. They liked it but said they would discuss it further with you. I'm just an executor after all. - Well, someone has defended a very similar idea long time ago. And he would most likely give you the support you need to get a stamp on this one. This is currently a work in progress though. And those things takes time. - Fine by me. You know where to find me. - Your efforts has been recognized. Soon enough you'll got the turning key moment you've so much waited for. - Acknowledge. I'm pleased to be useful. 

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Playing Robin Hood ! ! ! [15/15]
[N/A]
[542 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Nov 25, 2022 12:33:02 GMT -5