Weaving lines(Gure An)

compose a reply
Weaving lines(Gure An)Jun 11, 2023 11:48:13 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 10 years old birthday June 23, 1013 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2 Member
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]
An listened attentively to Meiko's explanation, absorbing the knowledge and insights shared by her mentor. She understood the analogy of chakra being like a careful stream, requiring constant attention and maintenance. It made sense to her that she needed to control the flow of the chakra, adjusting it according to the desired effect. Meiko's suggestion of maintaining a constant steady stream resonated with An, and she nodded in understanding.
[break][break]
With renewed determination, the young girl took a deep breath and focused her chakra once again. She visualized the chakra flowing steadily from her core to her fingertips, like a continuous stream of energy. She regulated the flow, making sure it wasn't too forceful or too weak. She found a balance, a rhythm that felt right to her.
[break][break]
This time, as she extended her hand towards the ground, the light-blue-haired girl released her chakra in a controlled manner, maintaining the steady stream. She visualized the mushrooms forming in her mind, their shapes and sizes becoming clear. With each passing moment, her connection to her chakra grew stronger, and she could feel the energy transferring from her fingertips to the earth.
[break][break]
As the chakra made contact with the ground, An felt a surge of satisfaction and joy. The soil beneath her hand responded, trembling slightly, and this time, the mushrooms sprouted with vigor. They grew in various sizes and shapes, some tall and slender, others short and stout. The surface of their caps differed in texture and hardness, some were smooth and delicate, while others were rough and firm. An could see the beautiful array of mushrooms stretching out in a good radius around her.
[break][break]
Excitement filled An’s heart as she observed her creations. She had achieved what she had set out to do, thanks to Meiko's guidance and her own perseverance. An turned to Meiko with a wide smile, her eyes shining with pride and gratitude, "Meiko-neesan, look! I did it! I created mushrooms of various sizes and shapes, and it seems they're staying! Thank you so much for your guidance and patience." She paused for a moment, "Your teachings have helped me immensely."
[break][break]
共生遺伝学| Kyōsei Iden-Gaku [lit.Symbiotic Genetics]
[break][break]
As a member of the Gure clan, An has gained the potential to combine her body with flora and the ground itself because of the similarities in her genetic makeup to fungi. She is able to link her chakra to the underground network of organic matter, which includes plant roots, water veins, and decomposing materials. For example, An can hide in things like trees, shrubs and roots, soil, and so on. Once fused, not only is her presence completely hidden and only felt by those with chakra recognition, but it also allows her to travel within the subterranean web of organic matter.
[Everything is directly determined by the clan member's rank and skill.]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]W354
[break]

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #68aaf5; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #68aaf5; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #68aaf5; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
Yofie has written 346 posts
Weaving lines(Gure An)Jun 12, 2023 15:15:05 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
I would know him in death
At the end of the world
Meiko observed whilst also focusing on the flows of her own chakra in tandem, though she was more curious about An's creations than anything else. This was more important.

In time, An was able to create something that was not available to her before and Meiko lightened up smiling brightly towards the smaller girl as she shared her creations excitedly.

"This is very nice indeed." She knelt down to observe what had been created, but not touching it not wanting to catch some sort of side effect from the fungus itself. These were not to be trifled with even regular fungi could spell doom, ones that were formulated from the deadly power that was shinobi chakra? Even more so.

"Now," She glanced up towards An, making firm eye contact to really get her point across to the younger one of the two. "You will need to continue practice this. One time is one thing, but to be consistent it is another thing entirely. Be sure to practice every day, and really give yourself time to master this. Otherwise you may find yourself on the losing end in combat. In combat, we must be able to do things almost without thinking about it. It must be second nature, so work on it thusly."

With that little speech she would stand and stretch her body.

"We may continue practicing here, or you may go home and practice alone. Whatever you prefer I am willing to accommodate."

Han has written 2,374 posts
Weaving lines(Gure An)Jun 13, 2023 4:09:37 GMT -5
Gurē An
Practice makes perfect
Gurē An Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 10 years old birthday June 23, 1013 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2 Member
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]
An gazed up at Meiko, her mentor's words sinking deep into her young heart. She understood the importance of consistency and practice, especially in the world of shinobi. Meiko's guidance had been invaluable, and An felt grateful for the opportunity to learn from such a skilled and patient teacher.
[break][break]
With a determined look in her eyes, An nodded and responded, "Thank you, Meiko-neesan. I will definitely continue practicing every day. I want to become a strong shinobi like you, so I won't give up!" Her voice exuded determination and eagerness.
[break][break]
As Meiko mentioned the option to continue practicing there or at home, An considered her choices. She glanced around the training area, the vibrant mushrooms serving as a testament to her progress. While she enjoyed practicing with Meiko, she also longed to test her skills independently.
[break][break]
"I think I'll practice at home for now, Meiko-neesan," An replied with a smile. "But I'll come back to train with you soon. Your guidance means a lot to me, and I want to keep learning from you."
[break][break]
With that, An bid farewell to Meiko, feeling a mix of excitement and determination welling up inside her. She carefully gathered her things and headed home, her mind already buzzing with ideas for her next practice session.
[break][break]
As she walked away, An couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment.
[break][break]
-E X I T-
[break][break]
共生遺伝学| Kyōsei Iden-Gaku [lit.Symbiotic Genetics]
[break][break]
As a member of the Gure clan, An has gained the potential to combine her body with flora and the ground itself because of the similarities in her genetic makeup to fungi. She is able to link her chakra to the underground network of organic matter, which includes plant roots, water veins, and decomposing materials. For example, An can hide in things like trees, shrubs and roots, soil, and so on. Once fused, not only is her presence completely hidden and only felt by those with chakra recognition, but it also allows her to travel within the subterranean web of organic matter.
[Everything is directly determined by the clan member's rank and skill.]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]W224
[break]@

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #68aaf5; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #68aaf5; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #68aaf5; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
Yofie has written 346 posts