compose a reply
Who the hell?Oct 28, 2022 17:22:25 GMT -5
Kōyō
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday November, 2nd rank [Adv] Genin occupation Team member
"who the hell?".
"You did what you had to do to survive, there is no shame in that".
Uchiha Kōyō

Come with me!

It was a rainy day. And so, a fashioned figure was walking alone the roads of the Inuzuka district, squeezing her nose, under a large red umbrella. Her posture revealed that she was probably very well educated and knew manners. But her face revealed that she wasn't exactly pleasant for having to walk in circumstances like that, specially... there. - "This place stinks wet dogs. Why in the name of all that is sacred they had to assemble me with an Inuzuka!?

Fortunately, the instructions in the assignment letter was duly accurate and his address was correct. She knocked on the door twice, not too strong, but not too weak. She would watch the neighbor to gather slightly more information than a profile could provide. Eventually, she would identify her target, take few notes, mostly mental ones - "Excelent, Mangy-boy and Mr. Flea. How wonderful!" - and she approached them - Excuse, Inuzuka Hayato and... dog. I need both of you to come with me. - her tone was not polite as her posture would intend to, but it was also not rude, even though it sounded... like... bossy? - I mean right now! - definetively bossy. Though it was hard to tell why she was upset since she was the one coming out of nowhere.

"You might be powerful, but that doesn't make you strong".

Mangy-boy and Mr. Flea ! ! !

- New team, new teammates? -
[ ]
[219 Words]
MissingNo has written 36 posts
Who the hell?Nov 3, 2022 13:31:18 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 12/08 rank Advanced Gennin occupation
Hayato didn't know when exactly he was going to meet his new team, meet his new sensei or even start missions, but that didn't stop him from practically training or spending his energies even to run across the ceiling. Behold, someone knocks on his door, and all the person could hear was the boy shouting from inside:

- HOLD ON, I'M COMING! -

Even without a keen hearing, it was possible to hear the heavy footsteps of someone running with all the will that existed in their being, almost as if whoever was coming was going to break down the door.
But suddenly the door opens and all the Uchiha could see was a gray-skinned dog watching her sitting, and coming running after him, trying to brake himself when he saw the door open, came Hayato, unable to sustain himself by the speed. and falling to the ground and crawling until he hit his face on the dog's backside.
Somewhat disgusted he stands up, slapping his face as if trying to clean it.

- ARGH!! I know I have canine customs but I don't need this one! Oh hello! What I can... -

He was interrupted by the girl who asked him to go with her. Confused, Hayato approaches his face to sniff her.

- Hmmm.. you smell good, but you smell sulfur too, but why do I have to... -

And she interrupts him again, reinforcing the "urgency" of it. Even more confused, he shrinks his body a little with her attitude, trying to understand what was happening, until a snap comes to mind.

"But what the hell... could it be.... it's not possible.... could she be asking me... FOR A DATE??"

As he began to follow her he spoke.

- OK OK, II GOT IT! I JUST WAS NOT PREPARED FOR IT! Let's go Ryuma! You have to witness it to record in history what is about to happen! -

He spoke with determination and courage on the outside, while on the inside...

"OH MY GOD, WHAT DO I DO?"

last edit by Inuzuka Hayato on Nov 3, 2022 13:35:47 GMT -5
Duran has written 13 posts
Who the hell?Nov 3, 2022 19:45:00 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Uchiha Kōyō

Catch me if you can!

"Hello, dog-face, have you ever heard of personal space? No. Whatever. We need to go" - the girl thought, pushing his face away though demanding them to follow her. She was struggling inside and biting her tongue to ignore how stupid and pathetic that boy was in her not so modest opinion.

All and all, she was heading him and the dog as she planned to. - "Why he is so... noisy!? How this clan even dare to call theirselves ninjas with that smell and barbarian manners? Maybe the dog is the smart one!? Perhaps, I'll call him by his name just in case" - she started to increase the pace to wide the distance between them - "Or maybe I should start testing their efficiency right away".

Kōyō turned his head while jumping brench to brench in the woods - Can you keep the rhythm, Mangy-boy? Let me see if you can follow me. See you at the destination! - he teased him, heading towards destination to see if the boy could pair her speed.

With chakra boosting her leg move, she would dash reaching her top speed really fast, thanks to her familiarity with taijutsu, her body was prepare to such rush speed moves, which was quite unusual for a simple genin.

If the boy started to match up, she would increase even more her speed, reaching its peak and even using her tools to lost the boy. Of course that, sooner or later, he'd manage to find her by following her smell track.

[ ]
[261 Words]
Who the hell?Nov 7, 2022 13:20:46 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
When he least expected it, she was already calling him nicknames, that's how it is in a relationship isn't it? He had to start thinking quickly of a nickname for her too!, but before his mind and two neurons started working on that, she squeezed it and told him to go next.

- OMG, WAIT! WE'RE NOT EVEN EAT SOMETHING FIRST? -

With the situation completely misunderstood on Hayato's part he starts to try to follow her, however, it was quite difficult to follow the same rhythm. Every now and then, as he ran, he would acquire a four-limb position to gain an increase in movement just to try to catch up with her, something he did in a few moments, causing her to increase her stride more each time this happened, until she reached a situation where even at full speed and movement, Hayato and Ryuma couldn't keep up with her.

Ryuma's barking indicated that he felt his pride hurt, it looked like he wanted them to use the clan technique to follow him, but Hayato was too busy thinking...

"hmmm.. she's really fast, and why is she doing this? Is she playing hard to get? just now after giving me nicknames? I once read a story about lions, where the lioness and the lion go out into the woods to stay together and... OH SO THAT'S IT.."

When his mind lit up, his perception that was completely impaired due to inattention ended up failing to notice a higher branch ahead, which his face hit hard, causing him to fall to the ground and definitely leaving him far behind.

- ouch, ouch, ouch..... WHO PUT THAT BRANCH THERE! DAMN IT, I HAVE TO REACH HER!..... There is! Luckily I smelled her well and managed to capture and decorate her scent very well! Come on Ryuma, full speed! -

And this time he used his Four Legs Technique to advance at the maximum speed he could. For Koyo, after a while, she would no longer see him actually following her, and when she finally arrived at her destination, in a few moments after realizing the delay, she would hear him, hanging on one of the tree branches watching her.

- Heavens, you're fast! Well, I'm glad I caught her scent before we left, so it was pretty easy to find you-

The speed he reappeared next to her could indicate that he might not be that far behind, or at least he can move pretty fast if he wants to. Ryuma would be looking at Koyo defiantly, as if he was trying to show pride in getting there as fast as she did, even though he had to use a "technique" to do so. Of course she didn't need to know that...

"Let me remind myself... in the story after a lot of playing in the woods, they end up together looking at each other and..... and..... OH MY GOD I'M DEFINITELY NOT READY FOR THIS!"
Who the hell?Nov 14, 2022 14:44:13 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Uchiha Kōyō

Not bad!

As the boy lost track of her, which was fully expected by her considering that she was chunin level skilled, the Uchiha chuckled and got to the training camp. There, she sit over a trunk to tease the boy when he finally gets to her. - Well, well... not bad for a rookie. Of course I didn't expect you to be at my level anyway. But the tracking skills though... that's something quite interesting for our team. Good job Mr. Flea. - of course she didn't expect Mangy-boy to pull out the interesting moves since the dog in her opinion was best qualified. 

As she stood up from the trunk, she walked towards him whilst he catch up his air back apparently, and said - You do have interesting move though. As I'm going to be your squad leader from this point on, is quite important that you share with me some INTEL I might have to use on the day our Sensei is finally assembled and our team officially forms up. - he explained that last part using a slower tone just to get sure he would understand her thoughts. - So, what you can tell about yourself that I may not know already by your profile? - and the way she managed to got into it was totally not relevant by now.

[ ]
[226 Words]
Who the hell?Nov 17, 2022 16:15:43 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
Despite being completely destabilized inside due to his imagination and misinterpretation of the situation, hearing a "compliment" from Koyo filled him with pride, manifesting it in a confident smile and rubbing one of his fingers under his nose in a very proud way of himself.

- Hehe... never underestimate the sense of smell of an Inuzuka, we can smell your shampoo from miles away Miss.... Ermm..... Black flame? -

"this thing of coming up with nicknames is harder than I thought.... but she's an uchiha... so she must have fire element as primary, and she has black hair... so... BLACK FLAME Yeah GREAT..... ISN'T IT?"

He landed on the floor, landing next to her as he continued the conversation. And oddly enough... everything seemed to contribute to the premise of a meeting. When he was finally asked about information and things about him, Hayato became thoughtful, Ryuma remained on a nearby tree branch, lying down and waiting for anything to happen while the two talked.

"So this is how couples get to know each other, right? hmm... let me see what I can tell you, oh, I know!"

- About me, right, well, I like meat a lot, especially pork! I can smell a well-done meat from any distance!! hehe! I know what you must be thinking, as a Medical Inuzuka like myself, how I can like greasy and unhealthy food that much, but don't worry! I know how to control both my hunger and my body very well ! I eat just enough for my body to get the nutrients it needs, plus I eat a lot of vegetables too! Maybe I'm a little easily influenced... but it depends a lot on who I am too! Me and Ryuma really like to swim too, we have a good familiarity with Water which ended up coming in handy when we got together, isn't it buddy? -

When looking at the dog, they would see him just yawn, looking at the two with a huge bored expression on his face.
last edit by Inuzuka Hayato on Nov 17, 2022 16:17:13 GMT -5
Who the hell?Nov 17, 2022 16:57:40 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Uchiha Kōyō

Black flame!?

The young Uchiha cracked a tiny confident smile, closing her eyes in acquitance as her new teammate started speaking about the prowess of his clan - "Perhaps he won't be that useless after all" but the line of thought was promptly broken as the boy called her by a nickname which she understood as a wrong reference to her real alias. - "Kuroi... honō...?!?"
[黒い炎, Black Flame] - Excuse me? - her tone revealed her indignation, but also that for some reason the words sound offensive at her years.

The girl kept colder and freeze for a while, but after some confusing long silence she stood her head up staring the Inuzuka with a killing instinct. Her eyes were glowing with a vivid red flame pouring out from it. She walked towards him in an assassin smooth steps, subduing with her own will in a very threatening way. As she got close enough, her hand violently meet his face in a full open handed slap that would possibly make him fall in the ground. - How you dare to mistake your leader's nickname, Dogface!? - she shouted fiercely, clearly frustrated.

After a long breathe though, she recomposes and made a gesture for him to get up from the ground, as she explained - Kuen!
[紅炎, Red Flame] - her tone was dead serious and sharp as a kunai - My alias is Kuen [red flame] not Kuroi honō [black flame], moron. How would some inferior puppy like you don't recognize the prowess and almighty Uchiha Kōyō when she stood right in front of you? Do you even happened to check my background!? Or that we have been assigned together as a team? Do you understand the responsibilities that rely over our shoulders now? Specially over my that shall become the leader of this team? Do you ~bla bla bla bla bla bla ~ [...] - and so she scolded him, vented, cried out, and kept talking and talking, faster and faster, louder and louder all apparently without a single particle of oxygen, until she finally get closer enough staring him with a very upset expression and scary face, as she finally finished: - Do - you - understand - it - now, Mangy-boy? - her eyes were even more serious, widening at each word. Would it probably mean more trouble perhaps?

[ ]
[400 Words]
Who the hell?Dec 1, 2022 17:53:22 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
"We are more than a thousand, we are one!".
Inuzuka Hayato

Our first fight.

He didn't realize the trouble he was in until the moment he got the slap. Despite Koyo's strength, Hayato still had a very well built physique due to his own clan and all he did was turn his face in the direction of the blow as his body leaned a little in the same direction.

With his hand on his face and surprised by the gesture, he watched the girl talk and talk nonstop... and even in the face of that "killer look" that she seemed to have, he couldn't process that coming from a teammate, even more for the fact that his mind couldn't even process why she was so angry. So if he can't understand or visualize the reason for such emotion, he consequently couldn't give due seriousness to the situation as an equal.

When she finally finished speaking, Hayato's eyes stared at something behind her and he removed the hand that was rubbing his red cheek from the slap and raised it in a "stop" sign to something that was behind her.

If Koyo turned around he would see Ryuma in a very large Wolf form, teeth bared and drooling as if he was ready to pounce on her and attack her. - Hey Ryuma! Stop this! It was just a slap, she didn't mean to hurt me (????????) with that, it's our first fight, that's all! - He would give an innocent laugh and then turn to her. - Okay, I didn't know you wouldn't like that. It's just that I associated the fact that you are Uchiha and use fire with your hair which is black! I thought it would be cool, sorry.... HAHAHAHA - And with that he gave a long laugh while Ryuma was undoing his wolf form and returning to his original form, a little irritated apparently, since he didn't like the attitude, much less the relevance that Hayato gave to it.

Soon the dog returned to rest in a nearby tree, letting the two continue the interaction they started.

"A wolf can be fierce alone, but he becomes unstoppable in a pack. ".

I've never been on a date ! ! !

- I do not know what to do!! -
|]

Who the hell?Dec 12, 2022 8:58:31 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Uchiha Kōyō

Alpha!?

In Kōyō's thought, Hayato was one of those stupid individuals who happened to become a ninja because of some privilege or bloodline issue. His speech were at the same time confusing and silly and sounded like totally BS to her ears. She eyes rolled and she got even more upset as he manifested his stupidity and how clueless he was over the whole situation.

The things changed though, when the puppy turned into a bigger version of his current stage and showed his fangs and will to attack. The tension in the air were perceived, but as another sturdy and threatening creature, the two of them exchanged a killing glaze for a while until Hayato himself stepped-in.

As the wolf turned back into his puppy form, the Uchiha cracked a smirk ignoring the reasons why he had mistaken her alias. - Irrelevant, beta-boy. And I do apologize for my misunderstanding, Ryuma-san. I should have noticed that you're the alpha of your duo-wolfpack before. I'll make sure to let Tomoni-san know that there is a misunderstanding in your file. - she said, probably twisting the boy's mind since he'd probably not be familiar with the formalities of the Village.

- Let's skip the formalities, shall we? - she mentioned as she stepped few meter away from Hayato. - Get in position with your human-pet and get ready for action, Ryuma-san. Our role here is to learn and coordinate our fighting style for when our team gets formally assembled. - she explained, so the Mangy-boy could be at the same page, assuming that Mr. Flea was wiser than the other one. - Shall we begin? You attack, I'll defend. - she teased him, narrowing her eyes getting in her defensive fighting stance.

[ ]
[400 Words]
Who the hell?Jan 9, 2023 15:00:48 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Inuzuka Hayato

Let's start the party!

Koyo's speech made Ryuma sit on the floor and with his eyes closed, he nodded positively as if he accepted the apology since she finally recognized what his position was in the duo, ending the reaction with a small bark as if that indicated that now everything was settled. -Hey! Don't bother his ball too much if he doesn't get used to it! hahaha- Treating Koyo's speech lightly as he's been doing so far. And with the next scene, Hayato understood the point of it all, it was a sparring match, duuh of course! What other kind of encounter would two ninjas have? With an exchange of looks, Ryuma and Hayato positioned themselves next to each other in front of Koyo, and there Koyo would understand that there is no "middle ground" with that Inuzuka. -Shikyuaku no Jutsu!![Four Legs Technique]- Hayato's appearance became more animalistic and he assumed a four-legged position. -Ryuma, you know what to do!- And without much he advanced with the maximum speed he had towards Koyo trying to make a double attack with his claws, the objective was to occupy her attention with him so that Ryuma in his mode

Jinju Henge: Odatoro[Human Beast Transformation: Giant Wolf] from attacking her from the flanks or from some blind spot created by Hayato's dash. Unfortunately Koyo would discover that Hayato only has 2 modes: Intense and Intense.

[  |]
Who the hell?Jan 9, 2023 15:55:51 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Uchiha Kōyō

Unusual formation

If there was a thing that the woeful creature in front of her could at least understand is what sparring would actually mean. His semblance changed as the Uchiha told him what to do - "Animal instinct, perhaps" - she concluded as her teammate got all excited about getting into the fighting stance and formation.

Speaking which, albeit knowing and have had gathering INTEL about the Inuzuka clan from the moment she was matched up with Hayato, watching was always more productive than reading because nothing would taught one more than experience. The prompt performance revealed by the duo was yet predictable though formidable. Something Kōyō had never seen before and quite espledid and unique at the same time, to say least. - So, this is your thing, eh? - although the choose of words were quite peak, her tone revealed that she was impressed - and clueless to the fact there was yet more to come.

Maybe she had underestimated that dumbass more than she should have. Still, the due come towards her aiming for her flanks. A classic yet effective move. They were as sharp as they claw, but what the Uchiha didn't expect was the fact that Ryuma would turn himself into a human-beast as well. - You gotta be kiddin' - no time for finishing sentence, though. 

Kōyō was bossy, narcissist, selfish and full of herself, of course. But she wasn't dumb enough to cross some limit lines even in situations where she underestimate her opponents. After all, even a small dog could kill a lion with the right bite into its throat. And her self confidence made her take the toll of an uncompleted sentence to save her own ass. Knowing that he wouldn't hesitate even for a second make her smirk, proudly, with a thin of blood rolling from a scratch in her face. - I'd expect less. - she said, cleaning the tiny drop of blood. - Wonder if you can pull out any more surprises from this smell sleeve of yours though! - she teased them, trying to drive them to come with it all. - "Good to know that he is not a totally waste of crap. With my wise guidance, he will become pretty useful. Maybe I can turn them into my private ninken in the future" - figures. 

[ ]
[391 Words]
last edit by Kōyō on Apr 8, 2023 14:41:46 GMT -5
Who the hell?Mar 3, 2023 2:22:57 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Inuzuka Hayato

I'm smart... for specific things!!

As much as she didn't come out unscathed from that onslaught, the body of the two skidded on the ground after she avoided the attacks. A huge smile full of excitement formed on Hayato's face and he spoke - HEH, We almost caught her Ryuma, we won't stop now! Lets go!!! - And at that they started a sequence of lunges and strikes with claws and bites, in order to always use Ryuma's big body in that form to gain ground and not let her retaliate properly.

But in the midst of these wild and somewhat predictable blows, Hayato Little by little was using Ryuma's huge body to hide her presence in order to always emerge from a blind spot and attack. And at a time like that, when making a joint attack, Hayato would be holding a SMOKE BOMB, forcing it to be exploded and releasing a concealment smoke right below Koyo, trying to force her out of the smoke to gain fighting perspective, since Hayato had the advantage of a sharp sense of smell within the smoke. Regardless if Koyo left or not, Hayato would use this moment of hiding his silhouette and presence, to hide right below Ryuma, grabbing his fur in the belly area and using his huge body to hide there. Without delay, Ryuma advanced in attacks of bites and claws in order to try to hit her and keep the girl's attention divided on the direction that Hayato could appear and attack, and the moment he saw her being distracted with some dodge or attack, Hayato would let go of Ryuma's belly and when he fell to the ground he would propel himself in a fast forward aiming a header at the girl's stomach area. That attack, if caught, could be fatal... and well, Hayato didn't want to ruin their first date by killing his partner, she might never ask him out again!

[  |]
Who the hell?Apr 8, 2023 14:59:19 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"who the hell?".
Uchiha Kōyō

Entertaining

Hayato strategy was sharp, but quite simple. He would tryhard her over and over until she mislept letting her guard down. Unfortunately for him, she a resolve of flames and she would not let herself flaw that easily. She was also slightly faster than he was too, and her strength came exactly from the capacity of adaptating into all sort of situations and search for the game changer move. Not this time, though.

Kōyō kept her strategy pushing and pushing Hayato. Eventually getting a shot or two but not allowing herself to get blown out of the game. She wanted to learn all about the boy's move because few days from now, he'd be her partner and albeit she thought he was just a bunch of useless flea, it was her duty as a future leader to teach him well. Both of them. And in order to guide him she would have to learn twice if not triple as hard as anyone else.

So when Hayato found his time and pulled out his strategy, that was in a certain way a win for him. After all, she had to pulled out her sharingan as well not only to allow her to evade the strike but finding the leap where she could've explored but actually to point out to help him fix in the future.

So they would keep that cat and mouse, or perhaps dog and cat 'entertraining' playful situation until they met the limit of their rookie bodies. - Alright. Enough is enough. You're far better than I expected. But you clearly are too dumb to understand your full capacity. Fortunately, I'm here for you now. And I'm take care of you so you don't get your ass killed in future missions. - she was pretty messed up as well, but of course he wouldn't give that to him that easily.

- Let me tell you one thing about this sparring sessions. They are lame. The purpose here is to learn more about ourselves. Not about our weaknesses. But how to make ourselves strongs. If we trust each other, and work as one, we are going to be unbeatable. - her words were nice, but her tone were bossy and rude as always - Don't fool yourself thinking that you'd beat someone just because you win a sparr or controlled fight environment. This is bullshit. In a real fight situation, the real winning is survival of the fittest. And in most of the cases, surviving is meaningless, as long as the mission is accomplished, we have played our parts well. Do you understand that? - she said in a grumphy mood, but convicted that he one day would understand what she was saying. - So what matters here is... if we ever doubt or stop trusting each other, we will die. That's the world we live in. - she shrugged, but walked towards her bag and get some extra snacks for them to enjoy after all the training.

[ ]
[500 Words]