Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady
[googlefont="Marck Script"]
To ,
Amegakure no Sato

I... I have no words that can undo this hell of a wait, I can't find the right words to apologize for the delay! Please Sugita forgive me! I was on an extended mission so I only just got your letter at the time of this writing! Please, for every single god out there, I pray you can forgive me! Not a day goes by that I can't stop thinking about that day; about you. Every time I close my eyes, all I can see is your face, your gray eyes, your blue-dyed black hair, and your youthful smile. I still have the Sakura leaf, and the sea-green crystal you gave me. Whenever I felt alone, I'd take them out, look at them... and I can feel you right beside me... and I... I don't feel alone anymore...

I want to say more but I want to say it to you, not written on paper.

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. It's a bit trifling it ended your exams abruptly but trust me, I'll make sure you are ready for the next one. I know you'll do great. I know family means a lot to you and I pray your sister and the rest of your family is okay now. You never said anything wrong, I was in the wrong for such a long wait, it hurts me, kills me inside to know you are waiting... I miss you too, Sugita.

Please don't hate me.

The mission took a lot out of me, I can't leave my current post so I pray you can come to visit.

Sugita please, I'm so tired of being alone so I am praying every minute you can take heed of my request. I hate myself for being so late. I'm so in the wrong here, I don't know what's right anymore. I'm so sorry, please, let me make this right. You didn't misread any signals, so take me seriously. Please, come here, I hate being alone, I can't stand a day without you. I hope this letter gets to you... I'll be there with you soon but I'm unsure if I can leave my post yet, I don't wanna disappoint.

I'm so sorry.

From the Mikatakujira Compound,

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 759 posts
Please don't hate me!Nov 18, 2022 11:10:14 GMT -5
Kirigara Sugita
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kirigara Sugita Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday 3/2 rank Genin occupation Squad 1
[newclass=.sugita]width:350px;padding:25px;text-align:justify;background-color:#ffffff;font:13px Open Sans;line-height:20px;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita:hover]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita b]color:#333451;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita i]color:#656b8c;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","sugita"]To Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku,

You have no idea how relieved I am to find that you are safe! You never struck me as the kind who would not write back, so I feared for the worst when I didn’t receive word from you. I am glad our time together meant so much to you because it is not something I could forget. You are an extraordinary person, and I hope you continue down the path of believing it yourself.

My sister did not survive the incident. We are recovering, albeit slowly, from her passing. She is not in pain, which in the end is what matters to me the most. I miss her greatly, Kuni. A part of me feels like I failed her. I wasn’t there when she needed me most. I can’t change the past, but I can’t escape it either.

I’m not writing to ramble. There is so much I want to tell you. The exams are not really a concern for me. I can go at the pace I need to. The Ame Lord himself has spoken and is wanting me as his bodyguard.

I can reach out and request permission to visit Takigakure. It would be suitable for my knowledge pool and political standings. You know how I like to travel! I will send another letter when I have a response from Lord Sanosuke, and I will be heading your way as soon as I have the okay.

I want to see you, Kuni. I need to. You are not alone, and never will be. Please do not be sorry! I will see you soon.

Yours truly,
Kirigara Sugita

mint has written 148 posts
Please don't hate me!Nov 18, 2022 12:22:58 GMT -5
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady
[googlefont="Marck Script"]
To ,
Amegakure no Sato

My deepest condolences for your loss and I only wish the best for your family and yourself. I am happy about the fact she is no longer in pain, I know the pain of losing a family member all too easy and even if they don't hurt, others will. It is those moments where we need comfort and support. I can assure you the good outweighs the bad and you are not by any means in the wrong for missing a step, life does indeed happens and what matters to us is how we get back up.

Indeed, there is so much more to talk about, and I cannot wait to see you again! There is so much to say that cannot be condensed in letters and I rather see you again than write a book. Please come your way as soon as you are able to. I'll be waiting.

From the Mikatakujira Compound,

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
[/quote]
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 759 posts