To save a clan! [Shigure]

compose a reply
To save a clan! [Shigure]Nov 1, 2022 18:10:59 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
Keisuke had recently been brought upon news that an event had taken place in the Hyuuga clan compound that could have lasting changes in the clan. After the incident had taken place evidence had been presented to Keisuke in the forms listed.

- Scroll with Hyuuga Natsuo's mission assignment by Urashi
- Letter from Urashi leaking his location and offering reward for his death
- Sworn Affidavit from Wahei, attesting Hozuki Kyouka admitted she killed Hyuuga Natsuo, implying the leaf gave her the lead
- Urashi killed his own wife during the fight with the cursed seal, when she tried to make him stop attacking Shigure
- Kazuto's ANBU Captain report

With everything taking place and Hyuuga Urashi committing several vial acts against his wife and son he was taken out by Kazuto for the attempts at killing Shigure. As a result, Keisuke has written a degree to protect Shigure from any type of backlash from the incident and the sole blame of the incident would be placed on Hyuuga Urashi.

[googlefont=Edu VIC WA NT Beginner]

Dear, Hyuuga Shigure I am writing this letter of degree to you in order to inform you that I have received all of the evidence from what had transpired at the clan compound in recent times and to let you know that I do not blame you for your actions and have received Kazuto's report on the matter as well. As you are aware I have met your father prior in the past and had to warn him then of his tone in my presence, but I got a feeling at that moment that he was not an honorable man nor a man that could be considered part of Konoha's future long term as he just didn't see the way of the future. As I saw that day in my office and the way he treated you, I knew it would be only a matter of time until he did something drastic.

After viewing all of the evidence presented to me, I believe that your father was truly a monster and did not deserve your respect or your late mothers which I am sorry for. In my regret, I should have got rid of your father from his position the day he spoke to you as he did in my presence which is something I did regret. One thing I can get right for you in this degree from my letter is that you are not to be held responsible for anything that transpired during the night in question with your father trying to kill you after taking your mother's life. While great shame will be tarnished on his history and his burial rights will be treated the same as a criminal. You will not bare any drawbacks from your father's actions and the future of the Hyuuga clan is in good hands.

Sincerely,
Uzumaki Keisuke
Jian has written 96 posts