I Need Somebody! [Taki]

compose a reply
I Need Somebody! [Taki]Nov 7, 2022 22:39:09 GMT -5
Nanashi Yuki
No mountain too steep, no valley too deep!
Nanashi Yuki Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 12/29 rank Genin occupation Gorilla Sage Apprentice

[Word Count]: 312
OOC Note(s):

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
I'M GETTIN' NOWHERE-
SLOWLY!!!" 

Yuki flopped backwards and rolled around on her back, groaning in frustration as Jugo sat down and rubbed at his head with a curled-over hand. "We've been at this all MOOOORNING and I'm still not makin' any progress! I gotta be like the worst meditator in the history of meditation! Taki-sama's gonna be SO UNIMPRESSED. And what about the elders!? Moyasu-sama and Ishi-sama have gotta think I'm a JOKE! I bet even Kaen-san and Aki-san are laughing at me!!!"

She rolled over and faceplanted into a clod of moss, groaning into the soft green stuff before sitting up and rubbing mossy strands off her face. "There's no help for it, I guess. It's time for the last option of a true ninja hero in times of great trial:

Asking the sensei to see the answer sheet."

"TAAAKIII-SAMAAAAAAA! I BROUGHT BREAKFAST!"

Yuki scrambled over to Taki, wherever she'd managed to hunt her down- at home, at the stadium, at the family gym, the training grounds, wherever!- with a box full of a sweet breakfast treat Yuki was... PRETTY sure was called Okadan Fry-Bread. Round with a hole, like a championship belt, and dusted with powdered sugar, cinnamon, all sorts of varieties. Jugo was riding her shoulder, eyeing the snacks for his chance to snag one.

"I've been tryin' real hard to work with Jugo on meditatin', but it's just goin' nowhere. My focus image always crumbles and dumps me into that overload thing all over again. I can't figure out what I'm doin' wrong, Taki-sama, can ya help me? Ya can have all th'donuts you want?"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Skills/Traits In-Usage]:
▣ | Passive | Relentless Resources (Enchanced Ch. Reserves)
▣ | Passive | Spider Monkey (Enchanced Speed)
[Items Worn[Passively]]: ▣ None
[Items used]: ▣ None
[Sennin Mōdō [Rotation]]:0 ▣ | [Deactive]
[Techniques Executed]:

Template "Borrowed" From Jian!
    Threnody has written 149 posts
    I Need Somebody! [Taki]Nov 10, 2022 22:40:18 GMT -5
    Taki Okada
    I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
    Taki Okada Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi
    age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was the early morning hours and Taki was getting herself set and ready for the day, in her room she was getting herself dressed in some new gear that she had recently purchased and was heading into the village for the day to make sure there was no extra work that she was going to need to get done, she was expecting Yuki to be back today so she needed to make sure she was all set and ready.

And so after getting up she'd look herself over in the mirror the girl was just about ready to get herself out of her hutt and as she placed the lipstick on the front of her face she’d hear the grating sounds of Yuki calling out to her causing her lipstick to smear off to the side of her face. "She wasn’t supposed to be here until later.” after grabbing a rag she’d wipe the smear off of her face but there’s still be a small trace of it on the edge of her cheek. She’d then open up the door. "Yuki awl ya had to do was kno–” she’d recognize the scent of the donuts and would look down at the box.

"Are dhose Okada pastries…you brought dhose for me?” the girl would open up her door and step outside. She wanted to grab one but also knew it might not’ve been a good idea to overly indulge. "Wait what’re you doin ere so early da apes told me you wadn't s'possed to be here till layta?”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
    ✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

262 WORDSSHORT NOTE
    deltra of gangnam style
    Meep has written 1,707 posts
    I Need Somebody! [Taki]Nov 23, 2022 18:12:20 GMT -5
    Nanashi Yuki
    Nanashi Yuki Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 253
    OOC Note(s):

"I know, I know, but it's IMPORTANT!" Yuki yowled plaintively, holding the box up as an offering. "I did! Just for you! Cuz I knew I'd be asking for your time and you're super busy and you told me to work this out on my own but it ain't working so I need your help so I brought pastries so you wouldn't be so mad at me! And I think they just underestimated how fast I can run when I really wanna," Yuki stated, all in a rush. "I've been trying and trying and trying but everything keeps falling apart. I'm not a rock, so that's great, but I'm still not GETTING anywhere! How'd you get from where I am to actually being able to like... DO anything in Sage Mode?! The only thing I can figure out how to do is "ruin it"!" She waggled the box encouragingly , reminding Taki that they were hers and she could totally take one or however many she wanted to start her day. "Also you have a smear of lipstick on your face. How come you wear make-up when you're not, like, making kissy-face at some cute boy or girl or something? Nothing wrong with it, I just don't get it..."

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I Need Somebody! [Taki]Nov 25, 2022 14:57:11 GMT -5
      Taki Okada
      Taki Okada Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl saw the box of pastries she handed to her she’d take the box and set it down her eyes shifting over towards it every so often trying to resist the urge to take one, as this went on her young student would go on to talk to her about how she hasn’t really been able to make too much of a dent in her sage mode training. She was having some difficulties getting herself over a specific hurdle and wanting to know just what it was that Taki had done to get to where she was. But not before mentioning that the girl had a smear of lipstick on the side of her face. "Kiddo you know it's just you and me out ere...who else could I possibly...nevamind."

"Gimme a sec.” the girl would head inside and adjust her makeup so that it looked a bit more prim and proper on her face and would also munch on one of the donuts that was left for her even if she did feel a little guilty about it. After a short few minutes she’d come out of her room looking a bit more presentable and pat the girl on the shoulder. "C’mon kiddo let’ go for a walk.” she’d say patting the girl on the shoulder as she walked out.

As they passed through the area they’d come across a bevy of different landmarks and some of the other apes would move on by the group. "So Yukes tell me...why you're doing dis why do you want ta become a sage?” she’d say looking down at the younger girl. The question might seem simple but there was a reason behind it Taki wanted to know just what her motivations were to see if there was something she could pray off of.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

307 WORDSSHORT NOTE
      deltra of gangnam style
      last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 25, 2022 15:01:05 GMT -5
      I Need Somebody! [Taki]Nov 26, 2022 20:22:52 GMT -5
      Nanashi Yuki
      Nanashi Yuki Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 289
      OOC Note(s):

"Don't gimme that!" Yuki protested. "You've got yer own trainin' t'do, too, I know ya do! I appreciate ya sharing yer time with me but I ain't dumb. I know it takes time away from developin' yer own skills t'teach me the basics you already mastered. Even if it's just us an'th'gorillas, that doesn't mean your time ain't valuable or that I ain't appreciative!"

Yuki nodded and stepped back to give Taki time to clean up, staring off into the forest for a few minutes. As she was patted, she looked up and followed, taking to Taki's heels as directed.

The question was a deep one. It took Yuki a little while to give her answer.

"At first... I was gonna say t'get stronger. An'it is. I mean, part of it. I do wanna be stronger. I got a village to protect, we got kiddos like Goro to support so they can get big an'strong, an' I wanna prove myself t'th'village besides, but. It ain't JUST that." She paced along quiet-like for a moment. "Part's because it makes me feel kinda like I've got family again. N' the rest is to make the families I usedta have proud. I want'em to know I grew up big'n'smart'n'strong an' all. That- that their time with me wasn't wasted. Y'know..?" She wasn't boisterous now. Her voice was small, and delicate, and exposed. She didn't talk about stuff like this. But her sensei asked, so.

She'd answered.

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I Need Somebody! [Taki]Dec 1, 2022 23:43:08 GMT -5
        Taki Okada
        Taki Okada Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"So dats your angle eh?” the girl would say to her young student hering how she felt as thought she wanted to protect the people of Iwagakure and everyone in it. Mentioning Goro specifically which made the girl smile and denoting how she feels like she has a family now and doesn’t want to see anything happen to them. "Okay dats a good goal ta have.” the older girl would state and then would share her own story reflecting on the reason as to why she herself wanted to become a sage. "Me…well I did it for revenge, I wanted to get payback on dhose scumbags in Konoha who took my uncle…I needed dis powa but I let my emotions get da betta o me.” she would state seemingly sliding into a lecture about something, the girl seemed to be going somewhere with this idea she just only hoped the girl would listen before asking questions.

"I get da feeling dat might be happenin to you too, when you go into sage mode what’re you feeling excitement, ya know a chance to finally get some powa unda ya belt?” the girl would say trying to probe her student, talking with her hands and gesturing a little bit to make some sense out of her words. If she responded affirmatively she'd continue with what she had to add. "Cause ya can’t put nothin behind it…ya gotta be calm, but what ya could do is sumthin I like ta cawl sublimation.” with that the girl would stop and they’d arrive at an empty field a series of trees surrounding the environment with a beautiful view of the mountains on the grassy side of Iwagakure. She’d take a seat and then tap beside her as if gesturing for the girl to join her. "Have a seat kid."

"Sage mode requires focus, and calmness but naturally it’s hard to do dat when you’re gatherin energy, so…the best way ta do it to focus on something specific so you can use dat as da catalyst for gatherin senjhutsu chakra, dats where sublimation comes in.” as the girl sat there she’d look up at the clouds with her young student she'd recall the first time she attempted to use sage mode a long time ago in Takigakure when she challenged one of the chunin exam participants to a fight some few odd years ago she didn't win but she did learn something.

"For me I focus on my anga, my wrath towards wanting to see dhose scum bags boin to da ground, like a glass dat snaps!” she'd then look over at her. "But you can't let the glass break you, you have ta break it tame dat feeling and dhen let it flow." she'd remark.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

400 WORDSSHORT NOTE
        deltra of gangnam style
        last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 1, 2022 23:54:02 GMT -5
        I Need Somebody! [Taki]Dec 10, 2022 16:28:46 GMT -5
        Nanashi Yuki
        Nanashi Yuki Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 270
        OOC Note(s):

"Mmm. To make my families proud, an' protect everyone else's families!" Yuki stated, having a clear understanding of her own motivation for maybe the first time in her life. She tilted her head to hear Taki had done it for revenge. "Really..? Tha's- tha's it?" It might be odd to hear Yuki call revenge implicitly a small thing. "It wasn't ta rescue yer uncle, but t'make th'people that took'im pay?" Yuki's eyes fell, and she was quiet a moment.

"I think I'd be pretty sad if that was how someone felt about coming t'save me."

She didn't ask questions, though, and let Taki keep going.

"Excited, yeah, but it's not the power, it's more like- like... th'gettin' close t'doin' somethin' right an' important, you know? Izzat messin' me up from stayin' calm an' focused, y'think?"

Yuki did her best to absorb the information. "So... do you mean I should like take all that excitement and focus on it and like... use it like tinder to start a chakra fire and get the senjutsu flowing or something?" She wasn't entirely sure she understood, but she was listening closely and doing her best to absorb what was being shared. She might be missing the mark a bit, but for a first pass, at least she was picking up the basics of what Taki was putting down!

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I Need Somebody! [Taki]Dec 10, 2022 17:15:54 GMT -5
          Taki Okada
          Taki Okada Avatar
          groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The young girl would begin to speak saying that she founding kinda shocking that Taki had gotten into what it was she was trying to do for revenge, and how she’d feel sad if that was how someone had felt coming after her. Hearing that however Taki would pat the young tyke on the back. "Well dats my main reason but I think I’ve got a couple of others now, one o dem bein to protect my people, like you.” with that she’d then hear the girl come to her conclusion after Taki had given her, that big ol scphiel about taking her energy and using it to build upon her sage mode. "Yeah dats exactly it!” the girl would extend out her hand as if to offer the girl a high-five. "Dats exactly it.” after moment the girl would snap her fingers and after a moment Aki Aki would make his way out towards the group of them standing in between them, not fully sure what to do.

His bright orange shirt standing out against his brown fur. "Go and help out Yukes here eeh…?” the small chimp would nod and make his way towards her, preparing to gather energy for her. "Now den we’re gonna go ova dis as many times as it takes, if ya make a mistake Aki Aki’ll take care of ya. When he does "I’ll say Aki reset", but no matta what do not stop concentration until I say so.” Taki knew that the girl wouldn’t take too kindly to being stopped so they were going to try and prolong the meditation for as long as they could today she was going to get it together, with that Taki would stand up and and move towards a tree looking over at the girl.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

282 WORDSSHORT NOTE
          deltra of gangnam style
          I Need Somebody! [Taki]Dec 10, 2022 20:38:31 GMT -5
          Nanashi Yuki
          Nanashi Yuki Avatar
          groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 250
          OOC Note(s):

Yuki looked up at Taki a bit wide-eyed. "Ya consider me one'a yer people? Is it cuz I live in Iwagakure? Or- am I special all on my own?" The words are a touch hesitant, unsure if she wants to know the answer. If it was just cuz she was someone from Iwa... that wouldn't be at all the same, after all!

"Wait, really?! That's actually the answer? WOO!" Yuki cheered as she nailed it first try, slapping the high-five right back, the dark-haired girl settling into crosslegs as Aki was called over. "Okay. Aki Aki? Thanks for helping, buddy," she murmured, closing her eyes and doing her best to focus.

She saw herself as her eyes closed, sitting and focused, hands held close together, fingers laced but palms separated to leave room between them. She imagined her excitement flowing into that empty space, slowly collecting and focusing, more and more, focusing on that feeling of potential, of possibility, and letting it flow through her to gather and collect between her "hands" in her mind, doing her best to hold it to its limits- and then break her "hold" on it and see if releasing that excitement really helped like Taki said it would!

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I Need Somebody! [Taki]Dec 12, 2022 23:11:20 GMT -5
            Taki Okada
            Taki Okada Avatar
            groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl began her meditation, Taki would keep herself focused on her apprentice harnessing some of her own chakra so that she too can enter sage mode and keep track of how her chakra was progressing. As this went on she’d watch as the girl would meditate once again headed into the headspace such as before that feeling of falling, a rush of wind coming past her body as she cut through the air, the ground beneath her looking as if it had no actual end in sight.

On the outside Taki would keep her eyes on her, knowing the circulation of chakra like before wasn’t as paramount she knew specifically what she was looking for. As Aki Aki sat atop her head he would attempt to try and regulate her reserves he’d been familiar with the process from helping Taki

As the rush came on the chakra would flow too her and would slowly begin to cause outward change on her body, causing fur to come together on her body, a natural part of the process with that she’d keep her eyes on her. "So far so good…so lawng as she doesn’t react to it and lose focus.” she’d keep her eyes glued to the girl as the process continued, the changes were slow and subtle as they should be. "Rememba sit still and don't fidget..."

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

223 WORDSSHORT NOTE
            deltra of gangnam style
            I Need Somebody! [Taki]Jan 6, 2023 0:14:44 GMT -5
            Nanashi Yuki
            Nanashi Yuki Avatar
            groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 208
            OOC Note(s):

Yuki was deep into herself at that moment, with Aki Aki doing a lot of the work to keep things balanced while she was still learning. The distant tickle on her arms and wrists was a distant concern, not something to worry herself with in the moment. All she's got time for, all she has eyes for, is that crystalline bubble of excitement building in front of her. It was an interesting feeling, to be balancing all that pressure, all that hype, with the exterior senses, keeping it building and growing without blowing it and losing control.

She could feel it starting to destabilize, though- not from lack of focus, but just from sheer hype overcharge. She moved her hands carefully, lifting one palm like she was about to strike down and smash a brick for an exhibition display- and brought the heel of her palm down in an attempt to burst the bubble and ignite the basest level of Sage Mode!

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I Need Somebody! [Taki]Jan 6, 2023 11:17:31 GMT -5
              Taki Okada
              Taki Okada Avatar
              groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki kept watching with Aki Aki giving the girl the guidance she needed, the older girl would watch as the younger girl her transformation would begin to come together the transformation fully engulfing the girls body it would bring a smile on her face seeing that she was getting more of the hang of the transformation. As it came together the girl would look to her. "C’mon dats it kid…” she needed to keep control to make certain that it didn’t come together incorrectly.

"Aki calm it down.” the girl would say as she saw the transformation beginning to take shape the process was nearly complete she was getting it, whilst Aki tamed the transformation the girl might feel the hair come over her body and even her face and might begin to feel the structure of her face beginning to change ever so slightly, by the time it was over she’d find that her transformation would be complete, looking far more inhuman than normal.

"Hey Yukes…” the girl would walk over towards her patting her on the head and remove a small pocket mirror she kept in her jacket pocket. "Nice job…” she’d reveal to the girl what her transformation looked like. It wasn’t pretty but it was the spitting image of success.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

215 WORDSSHORT NOTE
              deltra of gangnam style
              I Need Somebody! [Taki]Jan 15, 2023 17:14:18 GMT -5
              Nanashi Yuki
              Nanashi Yuki Avatar
              groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 251
              OOC Note(s):

Yuki's hands flexed slowly. They felt weird. Thick. She felt warm, too. Like she was buried in a nice pelt. She hadn't felt that cozy since- a long time ago. Times she didn't let herself think about. Those weren't places she got to go back to- no need to torment herself, after all.

She opened her eyes as she was patted on the head.

"Nice job?! Did I do it?!"

And then she saw herself in the mirror.

"EEEEEEEEK! I'M A FURBALL! DID I DO IT WRONG?! WAS I ALMOST A STATUE?!" It took her a little while to calm down, scampering around with her hands on her head before she calmed down and came back to look at herself with a little less panic, helping Aki Aki back into a stable position on her shoulder again.

"I did it... I DID IT! WE DID IT, AKI AKI!" Yuki examined her hands again, then looked up at Taki. "So- so what's this mean? What do I do now? Should I practice some super sage jutsus? The Super 'Rilla Ball technique or something? I don't- I don't know what exactly Gorilla Sages do. I- I AM a Sage now, right? I'm not gonna wake up and have to figure this all out over again, am I?!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

I Need Somebody! [Taki]Jan 15, 2023 22:41:54 GMT -5
                Taki Okada
                Taki Okada Avatar
                groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl seemed to be a large ball of excitement like always she was ecstatic and she had a lot to be proud of even Taki wasn’t able to figure it out that fast. "Nice job kiddo!” she’d think to herself. Her reaction to her face was a bit of humorous one since she had felt the same way herself when she had her initial transformation occur. "Yeah it ain’t pretty when ya foist get it but don’t worry dat’ll go away wit time.” she’d say putting her makeup mirror away watching the girl celebrate her victory.

She asked about what was next and what she needed to do in order to advance further. Taki would place her hand on the kids head to calm her down a tad. "Well now dat you’ve uncova’d sage mode, it’s up to you to get betta on your own, be self made.” she’d remark to the young girl rather sternly. "I’m always gonna be here for ya, but dere are some things I can’t teach ya.” the girl would add, kneeling down towards her.

"I want you to be da absolute best, got dat…and you ain’t gonna do dat by following me. You gotta be you.” she’d poke the girl in her chest enough to push her back a little. "Okay?” the girl would say as she gave her student a chance to stand up extending out a fist bump for her.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

245 WORDSSHORT NOTE
                deltra of gangnam style