Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]

compose a reply
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Nov 11, 2022 21:30:30 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"team 1 assemble".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

LETTERS

So it had finally happened, Shigure had been promoted to the lead of a Genin team, and he couldn't be more excited about it. Of course he couldn't immediately assume its leadership as he had been busy with helping out the Leaf's delegation at the Chuunin Exams, but the time to meet his team was finally here. Well, most of it, as Iruhi was a Chuunin candidate, and as such, she was currently dismissed for her normal duties as part of Team 1. With that in mind, Shigure had sent a letter to both Kouyou and Hayato, which would be delivered at their houses in the form of a small scroll.

"Dear Aspiring Genin,

It is with great honour that I announce my position as the new leader of Team 1, our team. I've read your profiles, and I'm looking forward working with all of you. Our first order of business is a meeting at Training Ground number three. Please be there in three days time, at seven in the morning.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards,

Hyuuga Shigure
Team 1 Leader"

With the letter delivered, it was just a matter of waiting for the day to come. Shigure scheduled it for three days time so he would have enough time to go back to the Land of Fire, and once he finally arrived, he would take a day to rest before resuming his duties. When the following day came, the Hyuuga was up bright and early, waiting atop one of the three large trunks they could find in the training field, as he anxiously waited for his Genin to arrive.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Training Field 3
[ ]
[275 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Nov 14, 2022 14:35:29 GMT -5
Kōyō
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday November, 2nd rank [Adv] Genin occupation Team member
"Team 1 Assemble".
"You did what you had to do to survive, there is no shame in that".
Uchiha Kōyō

Excuse me!?

Chunin Exams was something awful. If you're in it, you basically may die and some of lunatic freaks want to see blood in those things. So there's pretty much a hint for the poor weak and misfits. But even for those failures who somehow manage to get at the rank because they were lucky carried out by some talented ones. Well, there are always the position of teacher in the academy for those. Oh some administrative paperwork waiting to be filled.

Well, in Kōyō's case, there was a little of bad luck in the story. Unlike her former teammates, she was matched with two dummies during her last attempt to get approval in the CE. So that they were so much of a weight that even she wasn't capable of carrying their ass out. And for some reason there was quite importance in this teammate stuff for those assessing the exams.

So not only is harsh for someone like her when she participated, but also recently she was singled out because of that little family incident and lack of team assemble. If the team is not necessarily gonna be settled up during the exams, what's the point of having one anyway? Again, she was pushed aside. Lucky bastards who wouldn't have to face her.

- Excuse me!? - the girl shouted out loud in her empty place, when she first read the scroll addressing her as "aspiring Genin" - I should be a chunin by now, Mr. Fancy-pants. I'll tell you what! - she hold her indignation over the lack of wisdom on choosing words from her - apparently - new superior, but after a deep breathe she manage to hold her thing together and relax.

She has been doing a lot of administrative blunder lately and in her perspective, Tomoni would have her talent recognized by now and would possibly ask her to be her directly apprentice or even promote her to chunin straightforward skipping the bullshit hierarchy ladder. People's perception was something really fragile this days though, so she ended up accepting what was on the table because it was way better than waiting for another team to come. - This is your chance of making things right for you.

The signed name was quite familiar though. And it took her a while but she remembered when she have heard it for the first time. Guess what!? Chunin Exams strikes again. This Shigure guy was there and he had a very nice fight with some random tsuchi or kumo blond bitch. So it most definitely was destiny assembling him as her sensei. Right?

Of course that would also pinch her. After all, she was also a participant in that Chunin Exam. And a lot has happened since those days. - "He managed to become a jonin already? Son of a bitch!" - but in spite for her ego crush, it was indeed an opportunity to growth. - "He seemed older at the time but seriously!? Well - well, hope at least he can teach me his skyjacking secret" - she mentally vented as the hours rolled by and she started preparing her stuff with three days in advance.

When the day come, she woke up early and decided to went to Hayato's house. - "He is dumb and is going to get late. I don't want to give him the wrong message and it will be good if I can show him that I may put this mangy-boy in proper leash" - Wake up, dog-face. I forbid you to be late. C'mon! Put your ass over here already and let's go! - she knocked harshly on the door and yelled at him.

And as the boy showed up, they would walk their way towards team three camp - "We are correctly assembled as number one team, but why did he asked us to go camp three anyway? This might pass on a wrong message" - she thought, but also considering the third member slot. Specially because the name she noticed during her administrative blunder tasks was a participant of the - cursed - Chunin Exams.

"You might be powerful, but that doesn't make you strong".

Deam team, settle up ! ! !

- More about team than a dream though -
[ ]
[670 Words]
MissingNo has written 36 posts
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Nov 17, 2022 13:29:51 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 12/08 rank Advanced Gennin occupation
Since the clan's internal judgment determined that Ryuma and Hayato would have to live together, each living with the killer of their former companion, it couldn't be said that the relationship between the two was "perfect". Even more so due to the fact that Ryuma was a somewhat proud dog, making some approaches difficult, but this ended up causing Hayato to have a kind of "room"/house all to himself, since his adoptive guardians did not want to have him anymore living with them.

Amid this situation of living "alone" and living together with Ryuma, Hayato who was trying to focus on training and medical studies, ended up ignoring Ryuma's existence all day, even when he seemed to be hungry, and it was exactly on that day that the Scroll arrived, making Ryuma "Accidentally" push the scroll under a shelf near the entrance, leaving Hayato completely oblivious to the meeting he would have in a few days. Even though he knew that a courier was supposed to show up and deliver a message to him that day, he ended up getting so focused on his studies that he completely forgot that he would receive a message.

A few days later, it was between 6:30 in the morning, when a dog's hind leg kicks him in the face in the midst of a deep sleep, and sleepy he decides to get up to use the bathroom, coincidentally going to check if there was any correspondence since he had been standing for a few days and nothing arrives, and it was only at that moment that his eyes captured the scroll under the shelf, already a little dusty.

- Hmmm... right... in 3 days... at 7 in the morning... UAAAHH.... there's still plenty of time.... -

With that, he drops the parchment on the floor, and walks back to his bed, and it's at that moment that his mind has a rare burst of reasoning that he sometimes calls "instinct".

"Wait.... I was supposed to get something three days ago........ OMG I'M SO FUCKED!!!"

As despair woke him fully, he grabbed his mattress while Ryuma slept, and in a hurried scream he lifted the mattress with violence and intensity, throwing the dog across the room.

- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! -
[/font]

*sound of a dog crying from the fright of being flung across the room*

- WAKE UP RYUMA, WE HAVE A MISSION WITH OUR NEW SENSEI!! AND WE ARE LATE!!! AAAAAAAAH!!! HOW DID THAT GET THERE!! -

And at that very moment he began to get ready in a hurried and fast way. Running around nibbling a piece of ham in his mouth, he advanced against the door opening it violently the moment he heard Koyo's voice calling him, the problem was: when he heard her on the other side it was already too late.
Leaving desperately outside, his forehead collides with the Uchiha's, making them both fall backwards.

- OUCH!!!, HEY KOYO, WHY WERE YOU IN THE FRONT! -

Hayato spoke as if she was to blame for something.

- MY GOD, WE HAVE TO RUN OR WE WILL BE LATE! RUN KOYO, OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE BEHIND! -

He picked up the piece of ham that had fallen to the ground and swallowed it in a mouthful, and then set off at speed with Ryuma, heading towards the place mentioned by the new Sensei. Arriving there skidding and already saluting while performing in a noisy way.

- INUZUKA HAYATO AND RYUMA INTRODUCING THEMSELVES -

Not even caring about the fact that there was a bump on her forehead.
last edit by Inuzuka Hayato on Nov 17, 2022 13:30:59 GMT -5
Duran has written 13 posts
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Nov 17, 2022 17:01:50 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"team 1 assemble".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

INTRODUCTIONS

Shigure patiently waited for his students to show up as he watched them from afar with his Byakugan. His eyes had developed substantially, and he was almost at the point where he had reached its absolute limit in range. Still, eight kilometres made him one of the best users of the doujutsu in the world, at least since his father passed away. The two kids were rushing towards the Training Field Shigure had indicated on the letter, and he liked that enthusiasm. "That ought to be fun. he thought to himself. The two of them had participated in the same Chuunin Exam as Shigure had been approved to Chuunin, and despite their age gap, they likely knew who he was. "I wonder if they will be a little salty I'm their Jounin sensei." he thought to himself, chuckling lightly as he did so.

When they were finally close enough, the Hyuuga would deactivate his doujutsu and wait until they finally arrived at the place. The Inuzuka was more than eager to introduce himself and his ninken companion and Shigure gave him an acknowledging nod, while the Uchiha had remained mostly quiet. Leaping from the trunk he was sitting at and landing graciously on the ground, Shigure would approach them with a friendly smile on his face, hands resting on his waist. "Right on time. I like that!" he started. "Well... I'm Hyuuga Shigure, and I will be your sensei from now on. Now... Why don't you tell me a bit about yourselves? I already know your names, but feel free to introduce yourselfs and let me know if you have a preference on how I should call you. Else... Let's see... Your specialties as shinobi, since both of you are already somewhat experienced as Genin, then... Hmmm... Perhaps, your dreams and aspirations?" he asked, giving them the opportunity to speak next.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Training Field 3
[ ]
[312 words]
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Nov 20, 2022 12:44:00 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"Team 1 Assemble".
Uchiha Kōyō

Formalities

"Those Hyuga guys... they are full of formalities, aren't them?" -Apparently the rumors Kōyō has heard were truth. - "Well, they aren't the only ones though" - she thought as the doggy-face she now would have to call it a comrade jumped introducing himself. Her eyes rolled with what she considered a stupid behavior of his. With the due explanation and proper space for start speaking, the Konoha Kuen [木ノ葉 紅炎, Leaf's Red Flame] said with a sarcastic tone - I just assumed it was irrelevant to introduce myself to you since: - and so she raised her index finger, making counts - (1) We are not rookies anymore; - and now to the middle finger - (2) We know that not only you have our files but we also have access to the team formation process; - and so, the ring finger - (3) which leads me to the detail that even before they designate you to our team, I've reached Mangy-boy there and Mr. Flea for a sparring session. Needed to be sure they are worthy to be my companions.  - she closed her eyes nodding repeatedly as though she was more talking to herself than to the Jonin at the moment.

At least, she raised the little finger - Same goes for you. I'd never show up here without a background check. Fortunately I find you worthy enough so... guess what!? Here I am. - she actually knew that she was obliged to show up when summoned by someone of higher rank, but she have to give the impression she only did that because she wanted to. Finally, the thumb - Last though not least, I'm Uchiha Kōyō, The magnificent Konoha Kuen! - she added, as if were something pretty obvious.

- Of course you've heard from me as well, so I see no point in excelling my obvious notable skills because I don't want to sound like bragging. The unique intention I'd manifest is for the leadership of the team, but this has already manifested obvious enough so I won't waste our precious time as well. - she shrugged, sighting and seemed to be somewhat relieved. Even though she was clearly arrogant and selfcentered, she really seemed to believe in her own words though.

- So, skipping this boring formalities that none of us needs to go through. - her eyes unwillingly rolled - Dreams and aspirations are childish and foolish. Only the most naive would rely over such shallow, fragile and uthopic beliefs. - the shinobi world was cruel enough and at this point all of them should know it already - So let me take this opportunity to give you this advice, Mangy-boy. If you ever want your 'dreams' to come true... wake up. Most of all, get your lazy ass out of my way. - her tone were rude but always full of authority and some kind of passionate at least. - Once I've reach the top and conquer respect, and get stronger enough, I shall rise as Hokage! Then I'll be able to make some changings. Starting with this stupid formalities, of course. - and so she complied with the very formilities she so much bragged about without even noticed.

Dream team, settle up ! ! !
[ | ]
[500 Words]
last edit by Kōyō on Dec 12, 2022 9:12:23 GMT -5
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Dec 9, 2022 22:35:30 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
"team 1 assenble?".
"We are more than a thousand, we are one!".
Inuzuka Hayato

Its a me!

He didn'tWith a voice full of energy he answered - IT'S A GREAT PLEASURE SHIGURE-SENSEI!! FOR ME AND RYUMA!! - He said that while the dog yawned with a little boredom, lying on the ground with its head on its two paws. When he asked about his aspirations, dreams, wishes and other things, Koyo was quicker and answered in front of him. Almost as if she already expected that tone and arrogance coming from her companion, everything that came out of the girl's mouth was heard as a "blah blah blah" while her mind was thinking about .... meat.

Almost in a snap, her mind returned to reality when she saw that it was her turn to speak. - A-ah! Y-YES! IT'S ME NOW! Well... I want to become a very important medical ninja! I want to extend Konoha's medicine to a higher level! Increase the speed and delivery of treatment and efficiency of the medical team! And I believe that we Inuzuka are perfect for that! Ah, I too would one day like to establish a medical division specializing in animals and animal companions! Ryuma and I have a mission to honor someone very important to us, and ensuring that as few people as possible die on a mission is our goal!!! - He spoke with great enthusiasm, even though a more forced tone could be noticed in his tone. his voice when talking about "honoring someone". And then he would remember to talk about his capabilities and his voice would return. - Ah, indeed, about my capabilities! Well, Ryuma and I work very well together, Ryuma has an amazing sense of smell, and I aim to work a mixture of medical techniques with the four-legged style of the Inuzuka! Ensuring a significant increase in my physical capabilities to fulfill any role on the battlefield. Ryuma also has a unique ability to be able to share Chakra with me, where he is able to activate seals and other things that I use with my chakra! Incredible isn't it? !! - his eyes shone whenever he spoke of his companion like that, making the dog himself embarrassed by the compliments, turning his face a little to the side with a certain shyness.

"A wolf can be fierce alone, but he becomes unstoppable in a pack. ".

I HAVE A SENSEI AGAIN! ! ! !

- And i do not know what to do!! -
[ | ]

Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Dec 18, 2022 16:40:00 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"team 1 assemble".

TEST

The Uchiha was... Well, like most Uchiha, and that meant she was going to be a lot of work. Shigure fought back against the urge to sigh, and just stared at her as she started to explain how irrelevant it was to introduce themselves, and how she had done her due diligence in researching her own team, and even taking them on to a sparring session. Then, the girl went on to explain how she did some background check on Shigure himself, and decided that he was worth it, which made him chuckle lightly, folding his arms in front of his chest and tilting his head to the side. "Really? I'm flattered then." his tone was rather coy, but he was not upset; rather, he was amused at the amount of sass she displayed before finally introducing herself.

She had strong views, and rather pragmatic ones at that, being so bold as to claim dreams and aspirations were childish and foolish. Still, despite her statement, she had a dream of her own: she wanted to become Hokage. "Hokage, uh? Guess we will have to compete for that seat hehehe!" he said, giving her a playful wink, before turning to the Inuzuka, who seemed to be a much more agreeable and pleasant boy. Oddly enough, he said he wanted to become a medical ninja, which was a rare occupation among his clan. "A medic? That's really interesting. One of my former teammates was a medic. " he mentioned, thinking of Wahei for a moment. Hayato continued to explain how his ninken was capable, and that they were experienced with their clan technique. His abilities were rather interesting, and Shigure definitely wanted to put them to the test.

"Very well, now... Before we go on a mission together. I will test you two in a little sparring match. The three of you against me. Considerer it a pass if you can hit me once. Sounds good?" he said as he cracked a challenging smirk to the three of them. The veins around his face bulged with the activation of the Byakugan, showing he was ready. "Now, give me your best!"

Training
Sparring starts
[ ]
[357 words]
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Dec 28, 2022 9:51:12 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"Team 1 Assemble".
Uchiha Kōyō

What we are made of

"Flattered?" - arching her left eyebrow and narrowing her eyes thoughtfully, Kōyō was analysing the jonin so deeply that it was almost as if she had a byakugan herself. - "I wonder why though" - eventually, she let that line of thought go and proceeded explained what to her was obvious and clear as the most limpid water.

When the jonin mentioned that they would have to compete for the Hokage's chair, though, her eyes narrowed as she dressed up with a very passionated though sharp and serious expression. - Compete!? - although sounding more like as in 'I beg your pardon'.

- As far as I can see, Sensei, you might be very close to end up competing with your very self. -

As she spoke, she moved her body in a short twist, finally folding her arms with a proud smirk and slightly nodding to herself. It was pretty obvious that she was teasing Shigure, showing a little more about her sharp, hotheaded and hard-to-handle nature. But there was also a lot of confident and cleverness in her speech.

Fortunatelly it was Hayato turn of taking the stand and talk a little about himself. And as he did, Kōyō turned her eyes towards the... not so interesting one. And it's human pet-slash-companion-slash-whatevere too, of course.

One thing called up to her attention though, making her raise one of their eyebrows in surprise. - "Medic?" -  she thought, for the first time really realizing something up from the young Inuzuka. - "Maybe in another life, Mangy-boy" - her eyes rolled, dropping that ball and ignoring what for her was simply BS. Even though, deep inside, she wondered how useful would be to have a medic as her right hand.

All and all, the real deal was about to begin. Shigure wanted to test them - as she had expected - and of course it would be by sparring against them. She knew it was an impossible task. After all, Shigure was still in a whole other level compared to her - purposely not including the other two because of her mind set. - But she was prepared for something like that. And she would have to use one of her recent though yet secret tools.

- Alright, Mangy-boy! - she shouted - Mr. Flea! - and shouted again - gesturing with her hand towards the jonin, as they have trained during their first time together. - Triangle, and hold position! - an indication that they should take position 9 and 3, whilst she'd slightly adjust at Shigure's 6.

Shigure have not called for a start and yet they would already been positioned and ready to attack, showing previous coordinated moves. That would probably surprise the jonin, and Kōyō seemed to have the ability to make every wasted second count in her favor. - His eyes allows him to see 360º... - so she thought - and he is a master in taijutsu. - but clearly she has made her homework well - Don't mess up. Be careful and follow my lead. - she was still bossy after all.

Eventually the start would have to come, and Kōyō would start by attacking from distance. Trying to force Shigure to stand nearly the area he already were and surrounded. She expected Hayato to do the same, gathering around and getting closer gradually, in a divide to conquer strategy.

- Now! - When the time came, she would jump towards the jonin trying to creat a breach for the Inuzuka duo to make a coordinated and simultaneous attack from opposite directions. Her eyes, though, would be paying attentions to Shigure's legs.

Her intention was to force him into that spinning move she witnessed during the Chuunin Exams, and if she made it, she would jump for it, striking a ankle kick towards his legs (thighs or knees), using the Kuikkurōtēshon (quick rotation) in the reverse direction of his own spin to break his balance.

Hopefully, if she were swift enough, this would help the duo to better engage the first assault and connect a few strikes. Or, at least, showing him a little of what their studends were made of.

[ | ]
[703 Words]
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Jan 9, 2023 14:44:30 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
"team 1 assenble?".
Inuzuka Hayato

Strike First!!

The introductions were brief after all, but Hayato never understood why people were so surprised about his goal to improve in medicine. Of course his Cerebro couldn't exactly figure out what was "normal" and what "wasn't" in the clan, but that's beside the point. As the performances ended, Shigure would announce an audition. Sincerely? Hayato didn't hear much other than that, he didn't seem to care what he was going to go through, all he cared about was just... PASS.

Upon hearing the details he was a little confused. -Sensei, isn't that a bit unfair?- Questioned his new master and then continued. -You alone against 3? We're outnumbered!-Maybe his lack of understanding of the situation helped him to be more confident... or maybe his ignorance helped him to keep calm, it was hard to say, but Hayato was firm!
With everything decided, Koyo seemed to already demonstrate the strategy and Hayato and Ryuma initially responded promptly, setting up a triangular formation around Shigure. -Ryumma, now, double formation!- And with that, his dog companion not only used the
Jujin Bushin [Beast Human Clone] to transform into a clone of Hayato, as well as using the technique Shikyuaku no Jutsu [Four Legs Technique] at the highest rank he had with Hayato who imitated the same technique. With a look and a nod to Ryumma the two of them in four-legged style, they observed their newest target for a moment, and possibly going against Koyo's and perhaps even Shigure's entire plan, even before sensei declared the start of training, the two would advance in a "surprise attack" " in a flanked attack with its claws. Some might say he was playing dirty by attacking before the test started, but in Hayato's case it was just impulsiveness.

[ | ]
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Jan 9, 2023 22:13:18 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"team 1 assemble".

LESSON 1: NINJUTSU

It will be interesting to see Koyo's face once they were done with today's practice, so Shigure was getting rather fired up to give the two Genin a run for their money, not really wanting them to grow any more full of themselves by succeeding in this exercise as a struck of luck. Hayato, on the other hand, seemed concerned about the fairness of his situation, but Shigure shook his head. "Don't worry. I can handle myself. I'm not known as Shigure of the Tornado for nothing! Hehehehe!" he said, giving the boy a playful wink as he watched him coordinating his movements with the dog, which quickly transformed into a clone of Hayato. Shigure's Byakugan would promptly activate, with the veins bulging around his face giving him a rather intimidating feature.

Koyo would take the lead and direct their positions, and alert her teammates about the Byakugan's ability to see all around themselves, and his mastery of taijutsu. "Good for you! Knowledge is always important." he said, with a nod. "Let's get it started!" he then announced as he widened his smirk in the corner of his mouth.

As Koyo started from he distance, all the attacks had been easily avoided. Shigure moved impressively fast, almost as if he didn't need any momentum or pivot to change directions. His body was so fast, that even to her Sharingan - if she chose to use it - he would look like a blur, too fast to properly follow.

Hayato and Ryuuma would come in an attempt to flank him with claw attacks, but the attack was too slow and too obvious for the Hyuuga, who simply danced around it, swiftly dodging the assault. Even the head start from getting started before the signal didn't help the Inuzuka land a blow; his footwork was nothing short of impressive.

And since he didn't use the technique Koyo had anticipated, she couldn't follow up with her strategy. "Now... Lesson number one. Ninjutsu! Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!" leaping backwards a fair number of feet, Shigure quickly waived the hand seals and before even landing on the floor, two fire balls were fired at each of the student's direction. But just as he did that, more hand seals were waived, and by the time his feet touched the floor, he would fire another technique, this one specifically at Koyo. "Raiton! Kaminaridama!" he exclaimed as a ball of pure electricity flew towards the girl with impressive speed.

Training
Dodges the attacks, leaps backwards and fires katon midair (2 fireballs each), and then raiton at Koyo when he lands
[ ]
[429 words]

Techniques used:

Name: Housenka no Jutsu [Phoenix Sage Fire Technique]
Chakra Usage: Low
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
HANDSEALS: 3
Description: After performing the necessary handseals, the user expels a series of small fireballs, each one about the size of a kunai. This are fired in succession and in such numbers that it makes it difficult to dodge by simple means. They are light in form and so they can even be used to hide shuriken within them without being disturbed.

NAME: Raiton: Kaminaridama [Lightning Release: Thunder Shot]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
DESCRIPTION:
A simple technique based almost entirely on the Suiton: Teppōdama, the user focuses chakra into their gullet before firing a sizable ball of electricity which travels for about 30 meters before exploding. When it reaches its max range or hits a solid target the ball of electricity will explode in a 3 meter concussive blast, as well as electrocuting anything nearby.
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Jan 10, 2023 12:53:06 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"Team 1 Assemble".
Uchiha Kōyō

Playing with the odds!

Their strategy were reasonably effective. Of course, not against someone as forth times faster than both them combined. So as they executed the plan, Kōyō noticed that her teammate was more into recklessly engaging into fight than actually listening to her calls or leadership instincts. It would be a bad sign, but the Uchiha had a natural talent on adapting to the scenario, like any other survivor would. So if the boy had his impulsive nature, she also had hers and she was ready to use it. - Good job, Mangy-boy! Looks like you're not so useless after all. - she said, recognizing and adding firewood into his bursting motivation.

But the next move would come from the jonin himself. Of course, he would not only test their capacity of working together but also to improvise and defend themselves when things went not as originally planned. Like his tornado move that he decided to postpone. - "I didn't expect he would come with that level of speed. This is too much for us. Truth be told, we're no match for this guy. Even so... he is still trying to review over the basics. He's trying to teach us something." - she quickly thought, after he mentioned ninjutsu and started making hand seals she knew very well - even though she didn't knew how to perform the jutsu itself, it was certainly on her fire release wish list.

- Watch out, you two! Fire is coming! - she warned, quickly dodging the fire ball projectile as it approach but his maneuver wouldn't be that simple - "Coming to think, he's a former teacher in the shinobi academy, wasn't he? A very rigorous one, if my minds is serving me right". - and the hand seals would continue, but this time, Kōyō could not prevent what it would be, even though she could feel a bad omen on it. - "So let's play along, and let your very own nature betray you. But the point here is... what's gonna be next?" - it was a 50% chance, but first she would have to handle that incoming jutsu, which revealed to be a Lightning release - and a very interesting one.

She would dodge to the righting, and promptly try to recover her stance and strike towards the jonin again. - Ike! Hayato; Ryuma! Attack him with your all. - "This time, if we three attack at same time from different directions, he might get no choice but to use taijutsu; and if he start spinning, I'll get him at spot" - that was her strategy, but at the slightest sign of genjutsu, the other probability, she would be prepare to throw a kunai towards Hayato and Ryuma to gaze them, causing only pain enough to snap them out of the genjutsu, whilst her red eyes would flare revealing the sharingan, her best defensive method against the art of illusions.

[ | ]
[491 Words]
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Mar 3, 2023 1:56:31 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
"team 1 assenble?".
Inuzuka Hayato

Strike Together!!

As fast as one could blink, Shigure in a movement as fluid as a calm river dodged his flanked attack. And while they were still about to land from their charge, two balls of fire came towards him. The two's astonished expression could be seen easily, but the two were prepared for it, they had little time fighting together, but they had combat experience. - RYUMA, GIVE THE PAW! - And in this way the two braked and jumped so that their legs were facing each other and the soles of their feet touched each other while they flexed their knees and pushed themselves in a muscular explosion in order to use the other for support to push themselves, causing each one to go in the opposite direction trying to avoid the two fireballs.

As soon as they dodged, they used their claws to brake the body to the ground and already propel themselves at maximum speed, maintaining the four-legged style for better fighting ability. - Come on boy, he's going to have to take us seriously now! Let's use "that" strategy, you go ahead! - And so the two joined one close to the other so that Ryuma took the lead and Hayato stayed right behind. The combination would come as soon as Ryuma reached Shigure's hand-to-hand combat, where he sought to make a feint to catch him off guard. Even before advancing with the claws, Ryuma would stop his body with the claws stuck in the ground trying to force a defensive movement on the part of Shigure while Hayato who was right behind used his partner's body as support to jump with an attack soon after trying to catch the blind spot by the attempted defense of a previous attack that didn't come.

Hayato's claws however were full of chakra as he was about to perform a Jutsu. As much as his attack was aimed at Shigure, his plan was already counting that he even had the ability to dodge this blow. Hayato's two claws would come from top to bottom trying a vertical cut until they hit the ground, and that's where he would execute his Jutsu: Tetsuwa Kōshukei no Jutsu; [Garotte Technique]. Yes, Hayato knew this was a medical jutsu, but if he put enough chakra in and done it with intensity, he could contract, "twist" and shape the earth in order to pull and pin one of Shigure's feet to the ground, all at the same time. at the same time Ryuma would amend a blow right after Hayato's, trying to take advantage of the opportunity and thus completing their combo.

[ | ]
last edit by Inuzuka Hayato on Mar 3, 2023 1:58:15 GMT -5
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Mar 3, 2023 9:43:24 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"team 1 assemble".

LESSON 2: GENJUTSU

No wonder these two kids were labelled as advanced genin in their forms, with a former Chuunin Exam under their belt. They were indeed somewhat experienced with fighting, although still quite fresh in the end. That would definitely make things more interesting, as Shigure watched as Koyo, Hayato, and Ryuma managed to avoid the fire. He could see that the Inuzuka seemed to have a great deal of control over the four-legs technique, for the way his muscles would be enhanced by chakra was a signature of his clan. But the reason he decided to push harder on Koyo in this initial assault was because he wanted to confirm if she had awakened the Uchiha kekkei genkai.

And just like he had suspected, the crimson glow of the sharingan was in her eyes as she dodged the lightning attack as well. Of course he was making the attacks more obvious; he didn't truly want to injure the Genin if he could help it, but rather just test their capabilities and ability to work well together.

As Koyo assumed a more defensive position, Shigure started waiving more hand seals, but Hayato was already aiming to counter. The Inuzuka circled around with his partner, trying to find a blind spot, which was extremely hard against a master of the Byakugan, and as he came from top to bottom with his claws, he would finally hit Shigure, who grunted in pain. Shigure's body collapsed to the ground in front of Hayato, but Koyo, who decided not to engage, could see that the Hyuuga had easily moved out of the way, and it felt like Hayato and Ryuma continued to attack nothing, very committed to it.

Her Sharingan could probably see tha the chakra in the boy and dog's heads were disrupted, a signed of genjutsu, and with a quick and decisive action with her kunai, she grazed her companion just enough. When hit, he would see Shigure's body just evaporate from where it was, and the real Hyuuga standing a few feet away from him, with a smile on his face. Hayato had fallen for the Kouji [Affairs After One's Death].

Now that this was out of the hat, he gave Koyo an almost mischievous smirk. "Very good reaction as we entered lesson number two: Genjutsu!" and as he said that, as he waived a hand sign. Koyo would then start to feel as if the flesh on her body was melting. There wasn't much pain, but it was a hell of a scary feeling. For Hayato, it would feel like nothing was happening to the girl, as she would've been captured by the Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique]. He wondered if the Inuzuka would return the favour and try to free his companion.

Training
Uses Kouji to trick Hayato and Ryuma into thinking they hit Shigure, then tries to capture Koyo with Magen Narakumi no Jutsu
[ ]
[478 words]

Techniques used:

NAME: Kouji [Affairs After One's Death]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Very Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 3
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
After three hand-seals, the user will cast a Genjutsu over their opponent. When the opponent attacks, it will seem as if their attack lands, landing a mortal or fatal blow upon the user, when in fact the user is moving around unhindered, leaving their opponent open for attack.

NAME: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu - [Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
TRIGGER: Handseal (Sight)
DESCRIPTION:
Activated by the user seeing a handseal, the illusion begins with the user being quickly obscured by some material natural to the location and disappearing from sight once it clears. This material could be leaves, sand, water, etc. A somewhat slower burning technique, it is still quite effective as this is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great. [2 rotations max from start to finish]
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Mar 20, 2023 18:51:28 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
"team 1 assenble?".
Inuzuka Hayato

Trigger Pulled!!

As Shigure's body collapsed to the ground, Hayato and Ryuma slatted trying to get on top of him and bring him down in that fight. - WE GOT RYUMA!! HAHA HA! I KNEW IF WE WORKED TOGETHER WE.... Wait... what....??? - And as Shigure's image disappeared thanks to Koyo's help, Hayato took a few steps back, slightly scared. - .... genjutsu...? No, no, no, no, not again! -

His eyes grew distant as some "war memories" flashed through his mind. His breathing became more labored as the anxiety hit, he looked at Shigure who remained standing indicating the teaching of this hard lesson for him. The trauma was still fresh and it was affecting him, and well... Hayato was impulsive and quite intense with his own feelings, which caused a certain anger to implode within him, his blood "boiling" with the fact that once again he easily fell into a genjutsu and if it weren't for Koyo, he wouldn't even realize he was in an illusion. Anger that once again this was all being relived, turning a common fault he would probably ignore into monumental self-blame, the inuzuka roared to the top.

Returning to a four-legged position he used as much of his physical attributes as he could, guaranteed by the form, the ground cracked in his momentum, there was no hesitation in his intentions, he didn't seem to fear hurting or harming Shigure, not because he was angry with his master because of what happened, but because he was irritated with himself for having allowed himself to be deceived like that time.
This time, Hayato was much more aggressive, wilder in his movements, already in the impulse he threw a kunai in Shigure's direction while discreetly holding some explosive tags in the palms of his hands. The blows that would come would try to hit shigure with as much aggressiveness as possible, and more diagonal or vertical blows from top to bottom happened, so that discreetly when his claws stuck in the ground, he placed a seal. By placing the 3 seals next to shigure in each attack, and using the earth by dragging the claws to hide them, Hayato would continue to strike at angles and make moves to throw shigure next to the seals. - DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO RYUMA! LET'S END IT -
Hayato would scream the moment Shigure was close to one or three, and with that Ryuma would activate his unique ability to bond with his owner, that of being able to activate through his owner's chakra the seals and jutsus he had already activated. With the "trap set", Ryuma's action was just to "pull the lever" with the advantage that they could do it without giving away the strategy with words or anything like that. Hayato had already lost track, his vision and mind weren't completely sane at that moment, his "inner beast" could be more effective in combat and the like, but that was far from who he really is.

[ | ]
Team 1 Assemble [Hayato/Koyo]Apr 8, 2023 15:24:11 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"Team 1 Assemble".
Uchiha Kōyō

Resistance!

She sucessfully managed to snap Hayato and Ryuma out of the illusion, but ended up letting her own guard down against the 'locked and loaded' byakugan who was already aiming at her. So this was a dojutsu mental clash and all of sudden she felt her body starting to melt - "Damn it". 

She knew Hayato and Ryuma would probably engage again into fight because she hadn't have the time to prepare him mentally to what he should probably doing at this point. Meaning that rely on him would lead her to death. That said, she already have a "B" and "C" plan. "B" meaning "Genjutsu Kai", and "C" meaning sting the palm of her hand with a senbon using the pain to snap out of the genjutsu. Easy saying than doing, as she worked her ass to put herself out of her illusionary misery, Hayato would lose his grip and fiercely - not to say berserkerly - attempt against the sensei.

Realizing that would made Kōyō smirk - "Pathetic" although she wouldn't miss that opportunity. - "Two out of three. Meaning the next move might be taijutsu, which happens to be his mastery" - Kōyō would engage along with Hayato, giving support to his attacks and at first ignoring his outrageous moves. Shigure had a script set for the game and she wouldn't be the one to interfere. Not until the proper time shows up, at least.

So if she ever find the chance to perform and execute her former strategy, surrounding him and keeping the pressure forcing him to use that spinning attack, she would and again be prepare to aim for his legs and thicks. She would though also prepare to evade, expecting that Shigure would probably want to enlight them with his mastery skills.

If all went well, she would at least be able to get back on their original stand, getting close enough to Hayato and Ryuma.

[ | ]
[323 Words]