i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]

compose a reply
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Nov 25, 2022 12:43:00 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"I spy with my wittle eye".
A true Shinobi is always ready to embrace death.
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Seeds have sowed.

After finishing another training session with Toshizo, the chunin headed to the bio-medic lab where he was now conducting his researches. Yuuta has been quite busy and out of the radar so the boy have quite assumed the whole project ever since Asahi-san offered to be exchanged in his place, which yet nowadays haunts the chunin mind as a phantom memory.

- MissingNo. - that voice and tone were somewhat familiar - This is for you. - responding solely with a nod, he finished some noting and cleaned his hands before leaving the restricted area of the lab. The hooded person has left a report and, speaking with the devil, it was a mission assigned by Yuuta himself. - This... can't be serious. - his voice echoed through out the emptiness of the lab - Well, this is obviously from Yuuta-sensei though

Not much earlier he has been 'invited' to the Foundation, Wahei was summon to the mission he met Mr. Kanezaka and a lot has changed after and since that event. At the time, he reported a plan that was inspired - to say least - in how Yuuta handled his matters, but in that particular case would certainly come in handy.

After quite time processing things and growing in his new espionage for the underground lifestyle, Wahei has now received the official mission log with the idea. But Yuuta, who has promptly supported and stamped their 'common' idea, had also take the chance to make things in his own fashioned terms. - A mission is a mission, I guess. - he said, tossing fire at the paperwork right after memorizing what he needed to do. - "Cheer up, boy! Your seeds have sowed! Let's rob some good wealth and make profit for ourselves!" - "Erm... you know that's not the goal here... right!?"

Huzzah, a mission that doesn't evolve Shady old Dudes. A group of genin or chunin would be criminals... or juveniles? Let's just go with gang, we can't really call them anything else as they've just barely hit the tip of the iceberg. In order to make a lot of money really quick, the group of genin or chunin decided to rob a home or establishment. However, before this can be done, there's a number of steps the adorable batch of childhood Traumas must complete. The first of which, is the objective of this mission. The group must pick their target and then steak out the joint in order to gain crucial information for their robbery itself. For example, structural information about the building like all exits or information about the inhabitants. An example for the latter would be what time someone goes to work or what time a place of business closed for the night.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [01/15]
- Not in due time though -
[FYI only: ]
[308 Words]

SUBMISSION THREAD.
last edit by Wahei on Jan 9, 2023 10:09:20 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Dec 28, 2022 14:30:49 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Home is where your heart is.

Following the foundation protocol, Wahei was duly authorized to get back to his former identity. In other other words, apart for all the bureaucracy involved, it was a chance to do one tiny thing he hasn't done in a quite while: go home.

As usual, the front door was always opened. Even in the days he showed up in the academy - when he didn't send a clone in her place though - Wahei was strict to business and never get the chance to go home. It was quite nostalgic, but also slightly sad. He did what he had to do briefly, and then walked towards that large place towards the door. A glance of Ahmia crossed his mind, as he put the mask in his backpack, his eyes slip and he met a dirt chess board with quite dust on it.

- You should give this place a clean, y'know. - Shinsuke voice come from the entrance. - This is still your place after all. - the man approached him with a serious and cold tone, unusual for rare moments like this when the two of them were alone. Formalities weren't exactly an expected thing, even after long time - My place is with the foundation now. - the boy replied with a narrow tone - This is still your home, boy. - Shinsuke promtly advised him - No, this is a house. - but the chuunin bounced back sharply - Home is where your heart is, kid. - he added, shrugging but letting Wahei be. After all, he was not in a position to make choices for him anymore. It took a long time, though, and the silence was growing cold and filled with sorrow, but finally, he simply said with the same sharp tone - Precisely.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [02/15]
[ N/A ]
[305 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 9, 2023 10:09:37 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Dec 28, 2022 14:57:52 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Troublemakers.

Shinsuke walked Wahei as they used to do when he first started getting smaller underground missions or simply special assignments. The man gave him a heavy sad glance, realising that he had beaten Ahmia in the sense of the boy's better future. He had become exactly what Shinsuke wanted him to at the time. But that was far from mean that he had achieved a "better future", neither meant that Ahmia was wrong on what she has planned and did, even though she had crossed a few lines herself. - "I think is for the best if we just jump right into business" - Fear's voice echoed in his head, and the boy mentally nodded to him.

- So. - he said, trying to get rid of the elephant in the alley - I've got the scroll and Yuuta's brief were quite... fashioned. Even for him. I've been working pretty much alone my entire career and you being here tells me that your fingerprint is all over this mess. What's going on? - Toshizo has taught him well. He was, indeed, a very perceptive person but the jonin has told him how to not only enhance the sharp blade but also his tongue, cutting the BS from the source. - Well... - he drop the ball, and the boy would waste that chance - Please, spare me from "team work" crap. You know I can manage a team. I've done it quite few times already. I want to know why you set me up with rookies. - as his tone grew sharper and sharper, Shinsuke deeply sighted, clearly upset - Talking to you used to be a fun part of my days. Now that you've grown... And I mean grown colder... you're just another grey steam of the system. They've got you too, after all. - he vented, but not even and eyebrown were arched turning that venting in a frustrated monologue - Well, I'll tell you this. Being a ninja is oftenly about on how you deal with your resources. It's all fine and joy to handle when you have good human material. The true tough ones are those who can still hold the grip when they are surrounded by stubborn and green material. Everyone has utility when due managed within the system. Even the troublemakers. - that one sting at the kids heart. He learned to dispise that very word. Another moment of long silent, until he chuckled easily, and simply admitted - Touché. - both started laughing right after it, in very nostalgic déjà vu.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [03/15]
[ N/A ]
[429 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 9, 2023 10:09:54 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Dec 28, 2022 15:43:05 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Assemble, sort of.

Wahei reached the mission distribution center and handed the scroll. After a few hours, the team were duly assigned and the formal mission protocol were authorized. He opened the scroll for a final check and noticed Tomoni's-san signature on it. He cracked a shy smile, wondering how Tomoni-san were doing during this chuunin exams time.

Quite few time passed by and the chunin finished the analysis of the genin profiles and since they late on rendezvous, Wahei got the chance to dive into details of those three. They were Yamamoto Akane, Matsuda Sayuri and Eikichi Minami, members of the team 17, currently with no jonin and assigned for specific regular missions.

- Excuse me. - Wahei approched again the attendent in the DC - Are you sure they have notified the team? They are quite late. - for his surprise, though, it wouldn't be the first time. Wahei decided to look for them one by one, which happened to be a very easy task with the byakugan, but the bad news is that they were clearly far from where they were suppose to be. And they were still moving in the wrong direction. - "What in the name of..." - "Hehe, Shinsuke was not kidding. Those are tough material!" - "Those three loves are very cute, though".

Wahei was about to reach them, but the trio stopped suddenly. He hold position for a while. They have draw a village map and gather together. He sneaked approched them but in due time to hear Sayuri say:

- "Do you think!?" - Erm. Excuse me. - Wahei interrupted, revealing himself. The trio promptly startled though, jumping into a very weird formation of combat. - WHO'S THERE!? - the boy shouted with a trembling tone, shivering and sweating. - We may have reached enemy area. On guard! - NYAAAHH - they were far lost than Wahei could imagine. He chunin sighted, and explained. - Enemy area? You're very far from the Village, yes, but still in the vicinity and outskirts for sure. Actually, a few miles only from the Death Forest. - a drop of sweat rolled through his temper - D....Death? F-Forr... - and the boy passed out not even getting the chance of finishing his sentence. - Minami-san! - the young Akane shouted, trying to wake her fainted comrade. - "Oh my. This is going to be hard."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [04/15]
[ N/A ]
[400 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 9, 2023 10:10:11 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Jan 5, 2023 15:06:27 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Neverworth team.

After wasting a couple of minutes to help Minami after he passed out for hearing the name of the death forest, Wahei introduced himself to the team and explained the situation. - My name is Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei. Chunin. I'll be your leader during this mission. - the eyes of the three shined and promptly they stood and shouted celebrating the apparently not common opportunity.

- I'm the leader of this team. My name is... - one of the genins started to introduced herself and self claimed herself as the leader of the genins, which was good to know, but Wahei raised his hands and interrupted her. - I already know everything I need about you, sorry asses, specially that 'Neverworth team' thing. - he said, revealing a folder with their files - This is so BIAS! - You mean unfair - Whatever!

They would start a new discussion and vent about things Wahei was not interested into and a drop of sweat rolled through his temper. He would them sight and shout for the attention, ignoring the team leader's sulking face. - Are you familiar with the mission log? - He asked jumping straight to the point. The three started to look at each other and eventually they shrugged.

Wahei face palmed though draw from his vest the mission scroll. The official one, of course, since the true goal behind his particular task was already destroyed.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [05/15]
[ N/A ]
[239 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 9, 2023 10:10:36 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Jan 5, 2023 15:51:02 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Disclaimer.

Wahei was told that the three weren't exactly the best cards into Konoha's deck, but he couldn't realized that they were that much of green either. Their silliness, though, reminded him of the old times with Yuta, Shigure and, of course, Yoru. He recalled the expectation behind each day and adventure, clueless of the cruelty and true menaces of the ninja world.

- As far as I can tell, you three messed up in a couple of missions right after your Sensei passed and a catastrophic failure during the Chunin Exams. After that, no one wanted to sign you into missions so you start doing solo, obviously never higher than walking pets around or finding and rescuing lost ones. - Akane's started gritting her teeth, holding at best her habitual bossy grumpy mood - So to prove you're worthy, our dear Akane here signed you up for some of the not-so-glorifying-but-necessary missions assignments she have probably heard about by eavesdropping some talking in the QG halls. - the look in her face immediately changed, turning from pissed to pepper rubbed embarassed. Wahei had just disarmed her and he knew it. - So the good news here is that you already know that time to time, our Village need to do some dirty things to preserve greater good. And the path you're taking is a no-turning-back one. - he said, giving a little pause just in case any of them changed their minds.

- Sayuri, your profile says you seek to become a medic in the future. Are you sure this is the place for someone like you? - the girl fret and she heard her name out loud, but gave him a timid and gentle but yet hesitating nod. - Minami, you are pretty much peeing on your pants anytime I start talking. Same question for you. - this one ended up with a trembling nod. Sometimes in the ninja world, one is leaded to follow others will just to fit somewhere. Actually, this is part of human being nature, something Wahei took quite long time to understand and even now he couldn't fully comprehend. - Alright. Akane seem to have trained them well into following you submissively. Don't mess things up, because if you do, I will kill you with my own hands - that latter part he said with a sadic smile into his face. - Further questions?

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [06/15]
[ N/A ]
[401 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jan 9, 2023 10:10:57 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Jan 5, 2023 16:12:57 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

[Official] Mission Log.

"You handled well with those misfits, but are you sure they are up for this?" - "I not have exactly a choice here. I'll have to carry those three with me" - "Well, accidents happens, y'know" - "We could sell their bodies into the black market!" - "Not gonna happen. Though having more handwork will help us gather INTEL faster" - "True. So this contact you are going to reach?" - "Family. Probably Tomoe." - "I see".

- Here, this is the scroll with the mission log. Read it carefully. Take everything you guys need and find me at the alley close to the southern gate. - he explained further details, specially related to its secret nature and how Village would take care of any needed arrangements, like explaining to close ones why the kids has gone late night. He also reinforced where was the southern gate just in case, after all the kids has already get lost once. After telling pretty much anything he had to twice, Wahei handed the scroll so the three could read it:

A "special team" must disguise as newly arrived regular workers and provide strategic services for a wealthy home or relevant commercial establishment located in one of the most self sustaining and efficient areas of the Fire Land. This is an area in the Fire Land that has progressed at the point the local community dismissed ninja handwork and built their own strong and independent commercial system as a promising land. The ugly truth is that a place that guarantee jobs, peace, safety and life quality has no room for ninjas, so the goal here is to remind them the importance of having the Leaf's protection and the benefits of falling into the village's grace. The group has to secretly create disturbance and panic in the local commonwealth to encourage the underground community to also make their move. Hopefully, the Leaf services will eventually be needed again. The mission tasks involves: 1- Pick up a target (domestic or commercial establishment); 2- gather crucial information for the robbery; and 3- Prepare and organize a very detailed report and hand it straight to our local contact; Bonus: help to spread out rumors about illegal activities gathering in the local vicinity; Caution: do not let yourself be identified as a ninja in any way or circumstance.

After they finished reading, Wahei take back the scroll putting into its vest pocket. Differently from ordinary situations, this scroll had a different color, no Konoha Leaf symbol and, of course, none protocol mark on it. After all, it was a secret mission and any leak of involvement of ninjas would be strongly denied. So it was quite obvious they would not lead any obvious proof or trace like a formal mission brief to fall into wrong hands.

- Also, wear this all the time from now on. It's a very discrete though quite useful wireless radio for communication. If you ever need to reach me, all you need to do is use it by focusing your chakra. It's very simple and you can practice by communicating with each other, discretely! - he warned in the latter part. So with no further due, he dismissed the team, also preparing himself until the dawn, so he could move towards the rendezvous point.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [07/15]
[ N/A ]
[342 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 9, 2023 10:09:00 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Jan 9, 2023 10:34:13 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Trouble.

- Well, I'm surprise. - Wahei's voice break the silence of the apparently empty dark alley - You actually made it. And in due time - not that he was wearing a watch to be sure. But no one was actually counting. - Okay. Follow my lead. - he finally said, gesturing with his hands and head so that three figures could move along with him. - "I remember the first time we used this alley as rendezvous. The Four of the Leaf" - it was impossible to go through that way not reminding those two. But he wouldn't allow that line of thought to grow in his mind. He was in a mission and he needed to lead those rookies.

They trip took a quite few hours of easy straight forward move heading towards their destination. At the south gate, a little checklist of things they would need to disguise and sneak into as regular workers, despite of the things they would need in the way to set campfire and stuff. They were at least 30 hours from destination using regular and safe travel routes. That said, Wahei would divide make a quick stop each 5 hours, and a longer one after each 10.

When they get halfway, though, it would already be dark and late night, so he  would organize the rookies to arrange a campfire, set their basis and get some food and resources. In the meanwhile, he would also look and collect few local specimens for his research. - "Now I understood why Yuuta always left the hard work for you and your teammates. It's quite nice not having to worry about..." - HEEEELP!!! - Sayuri shouted from the stream where she and Minami were suppose to be catching fishes for the dinner - "What were you saying again?" - "Fuck you, Greed!".

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [08/15]
[ N/A ]
[308 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Jan 22, 2023 17:43:12 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Jan 22, 2023 17:48:50 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Trouble in the woods.

The Chunin didn't startle at the girl screaming in panic for one simple reason. He entrusted his byakugan enough. If someone went one inch close to their perimeter, he would have spotted them on sight. Literally. - What happened? - he asked in a cold tone, swallowing the words "this time" from the tip of his tongue. 

- SENPAI! There are so many bugs. Lots and even tons of them! - she yelled, point out desperately towards all directions, including the top of the trees. - So? - the chunin face palmed, promptly regretting his own question - They are so GROSS! - she grasped, noticing a worm crumbling her arms. When her eyes met the insect, she simply passed out. Shooking his head disbelieved of that very pity scene, Wahei just walked out turning directly to Minami. - Take care of her. We are going to move forward when the sun light cracks. Be ready. When Akane get back, tell her to assume the watch. - he ordered in a very bossy tone. He learned on root that being firm was the key to held and control weaker minds. Conviction was a good price for their obedience.

As ordered, slightly after the sun started to shine as light break the dawn, the team resume the journey heading straight to the village where their target was located. It was about to mark high noon. - Now we separate. Disguise yourselves up as we planned out and try gather all intel you can about the target. - the three nodded firmly, and started to dress up.

Wahei was ready to leave them, but he suddenly paused. Again, he turned his eyes toward them and said - Things started to getting more serious now. The village and I are counting with you to guarantee the success of this mission. You guys can do it. Do your best! - remembering his times as a genin, he decided to cheer the group moral up a little, hoping they could find confidence to accomplish the task they have been assigned for.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [09/15]
[ N/A ]
[350 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Feb 4, 2023 14:15:07 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Feb 4, 2023 15:39:52 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

The commonwealth.

The three spread through out the commonwealth as soon as they get there. The intel provided in the mission log could promptly be confirmed by all of them. The place had some local regular guards who was there more into feeding the administrative protocol than actually guarding anything.

The community was composed by civilians from all sort of places, most of them working or taking their rest preparing for a night shift. The commerce was solid and there was few places were one could get a snack or even a decent meal. The streets were clean and even the alleys were decorated and filled with plants making them quite enlighten and vivid.

"This can't be. This city is a living utopia" - Wahei thought, wondering how did a community like that managed to grow right into the core of the rotten ninja system heart. - "These guys are wearing pijamas and flip-flops in the middle of a battlefield. Can we stay here?"

After spent the afternoon walking around and learning about the city and its citizens basic patterns, Wahei reunited again with the disguised genins in a bar. - Can I sit here? - the boy said, making an opening close to the girls like some sort of teenage trying to pick 'em up. After look at each other, both nodded strangely clueless to the fact that Wahei was establishing rapport just in case. He shrugged and start some random conversation using secret words he had instructed the boys he'd use to confirm his ID, waiting them for do the same. They did, not only after some struggling to recall all they key words. - "Can't wait to get rid of those useless punks".

As the place started to get filled with people hanging out, they walked towards a most separated place to discuss details. - Alright - he said in low tone - People are noisy enough, most of them are drunk and distracted by usual problems. - he said, letting rest the popped veins in his left temper, disguised by a hood now he finally pulled out. - Report.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [10/15]
[ N/A ]
[353 Words]
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Feb 4, 2023 16:29:57 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Surprise, surprise.

- How do you know its actually safe? - Minami asked, clearly scared and suspicious - Observing skills. And a Little insight from this very eye. - he admitted, after all, his byakugan wasn't exactly a regular one. 

The trio exchanged some looks, but finally Akane started with her report. - This is a very common and regular commonwealth. People here don't even seem to care about... us - she said, mentioning the need of ninjas. - Agreed. - Sayuri used the chance to jump-in, then turning his sight towards Manami - Well, ok. I do admit I was looking for a place to hide myself. Then this fine lady come closer to me and started asking questions. If I was lost, hurt, and she was all worried. - I know! I know what you're gonna say but it felt so legit that I went with her. I spent the rest of the afternoon eating cookies and having nice tea talking to this... counselor lady in a huge administrative building in the center of the community. - the boy talked quite more than often. Having him to admit that he was trying to hide was no surprise, but when he mentioned he was rescued and scouted to the heart of the bulding operatives. That was quite shocking specially coming from Minami. - What? - all of them, Wahei included, was wearing pretty much the same expression. - Let us know more about this building.

The boy then would provide further details of their routine. He was threw into some sort of town hall in a department dedicated to introduce outsiders to the community system. They usually assess immigrants with a detailed interview but when the immigrants were young and declared to be orphan, the protocol were soft and allowed him to take the time to fill in.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [11/15]
[ N/A ]
[307 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Feb 4, 2023 16:30:28 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Feb 4, 2023 16:31:37 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Pierce at the heart.

- Unbeliveable. - Wahei couldn't resist - Did I messed things up? - Minami asked, starting to tremble again. - Quite the contrary. You did a hell of a great job. You just found ourselves a target. - I did? Really? - We are going for this administrative building? - Wow. This is a little too much for us. Don't you think, Senpai? - No. It's actually perfect. We are going to pierce a stake right into this community's heart. - he said with a firm nod.

- Alright! So, how exactly we are going to do it anyway? - Akane asked, getting into the spirit of the mission - Minami has a target on his back now. Even though this seem to be a safe place, we can't let our guards down. Tomorrow we all are going to show up as orphans looking for shelter. Gather even more intel and find the breach for a position in the system. Fortunately my appearance don't fit with my real age so it will be ok for us to say we met today and were informed that the community was embracing orphans and providing support in the moving. Come up with a sad story and use fake names. Remember, we have already accomplish the first of three steps. Now all we need to do is learn everything we can about this administrative building. - Wahei got up from his sit, get closer to Akane and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Few people close look at the scene but turned away - See you guys around. It was a pleasure to meeting you all. 

The scared look into their eyes were priceless, specially with Akane now rubbed as a pepper, but Wahei have provided enough instructions. If they wanted to call themselves shinobi, they would have to prove they were worth and deserved it.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [12/15]
[ N/A ]
[313 Words]
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Feb 4, 2023 16:53:50 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Means to an end.

- I've finally found you. - a voice approaching in the camping. Of course Wahei would observe the genins performance during the night and everything were rolling well and smooth. Minami guided the girls to the same house he was found by the lady who took him in. He introduced they as friends as well lost orphans who needed help. She offered a place and now they had found a warm food and roof for the night. - "Clever, boy".

Albeit the things were settled, Wahei kept the watch and find himself cover for the night in the top of a ceiling few buildings apart. As the community were a safe place for anyone, recklessly patrolled by the security, it was quite easy for Wahei to set his basis around undetected. - "How the hell this place was never teared apart by bandits and misfits before?" - Proud's question was actually resounding in all the persona's minds. 

But it was another thing that called his attention. There was something odd into Minami's chakra pathway. No, not only that. There was something bothering his heart. And when the always frightened boy decided to slip away and take a walk in the middle of the night, Wahei knew what that could mean. So he make himself easier to spot, luring him towards a place he wouldn't get himself spotted by the reckless patrol.

- What do you want? It's suspicious for a kid to walk alone in the middle of the streets. If you were caught, our mission would probably be busted. It's better be important. - he said, adverting his decision. - I'm sorry, Senpai. I-I have something to ask. - Wahei already knew it, but he arched one of his eyebrow to pretend some surprise from his statement. - Well, do it then. What is it? - the boy expression went from heavy to hesitant. A drop of sweat rolled through his temper. - I know I'm not suppose to ask this, but... Why are we doing this? - as Minami finally spit out the question that was killing him from within, his eyes got wet - It feels so... wrong... - and a tear finally rolled down. His tone were heavy and filled with sadness.

- Means to an end. - he answered in a cold tone. - Look how recklessly they manage they own security. It's a miracle this place is not a nest of really bad guys at this point. They are at high risk of getting all they have built so far destroyed. So it's our mission to remind of those risks. - he explained, feeling a bittersweet taste in his own words. - Focus on your task. We are 1 out of 3 steps of changing your team's reputation. All you guys need to do tomorrow is 'a': gather up all the INTEL we can use; and 'b': write it down into a very detailed report; Do you think you can handle it? - the boy hesitated for a while but end up cracking a weak nod. Wahei rested his hands into the top of his head, cracking a smirk - You all are excellent ninjas. Don't let anyone else say the contrary. And if they do, prove them wrong. - his words were full of confidence and wisdom. The boy's nod just got stronger as he dry his wet eyes. All they needed was a little push.

He had already walked with that very pair of shoes once, but he grew to learn ninjas are not suppose to always be heroes. Sometimes, the path for secure peace and order is tough and dirty. He had become a steam of that rotten system, urging, waiting and bleeding until the day he would tear it all apart from within. The same day he would bury himself into the underground, Shigure would raise as the sun, into the dawn of a brand new era.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [13/15]
[ N/A ]
[641 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Feb 10, 2023 13:46:19 GMT -5
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Feb 10, 2023 15:00:59 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

My own terms.

Next morning, the plan started to ran smoothly as the kids infiltrated themselves into the administrative building and started receiving their assignments. Wahei would follow up through the situation from outside, were he could provide support using his byakugan and wireless radio.

As the interview started, Wahei helped them to keep the background story straight. Not surprising, though, they didn't even bothered on proceed some searching on the kids. The questions were all simply and were related to their origins like where did they came from, who their parents were and things easily enough to lie about.

They looked more interested though into details as like their skills, and how they could prove themselves useful for the community. - "Sayuri, say you have good cleaning skills and come up with some experience on this. Use some D rank mission you've had, out of context of course." - he instructed quickly, after jumping to - "Akane, say you have worked as waitress and also served rich families" - finally, he'd also instruct - "Minami..." - I'm very repairing stuff - "I'd say laundry, but that's good too. Nice one." - "Kid's got cocky" - Wahei could feel Minami's enthusiasm growing through the radio.

Although things were going quite good with the kids, Wahei was way too cautious to rely only on the genins. That said, he have sent a kage bunshin to disguise as a janitor and make the strategic job. So not only he would receive a report from the kids in their own terms, but he would also have a clone working in another parallel one prepared by his very self.

"You should have faith into your genins, y'know" - "I do. But I'm way too perfectionist and would end up writing their words into mine. That said, having a clone working in the shadows will work as a good plan B and also save me the trouble later." - "You really bought the root mindset, eh?" - "It's quite mean, though, love" - "Why?" - "They are basically going through all this for nothing" - "I'll give them the due credit. After all, I expect to enclose their own report to the main file" - "As an attachment" - "Exactly" - "How... huh... enthusiastic of you" - "I just want things on my own terms. What's the big deal?" - "Nothing. But you've really changed." - "You guys know I'll have to submit this to Root and the family altogether. If I don't enlight it with the proper words, I'd be signing a death sentence to all the work I've done to get it our of paper" - "I agree with you. Those punks are useless bastards" - "So now I got Envy on my side? Okay, I'm probably not meeting the reason on this one" - "You're the freak here, piece of shit" - "Fuck you too, mate".

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [14/15]
[ N/A ]
[484 Words]
i spy with my wittle eye [C-Rank - Solo]Feb 10, 2023 15:40:03 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Report and bonus.

A few days rolled by with the genins doing their jobs. Wahei took shorter to get a complete perfect file, but as the rookies were starting to put their soul and having such a hard time to bring some good outcome out of this, the chunin decided to reward them with some extra time to make their efforts worthy.

In the meanwhile, though, the shadow clone Wahei would finish his own job too, and all the failures and breaches of the administrative building would be duly exposed into a very fine and detailed report. After compiling it all into one major file, Wahei would meet his contact into and dark alley. But first, he needed to assign a new task for the genins. - You've all done a very great job. I'll now deliver this report. In the meanwhile, I want all of you to spread rumors and gossips about the administrative building. - he instructed with no joy in his tone - Remember, we want it to become a target of potential criminals and gangs, so it's vital use the right words to arouse people's desire, especially those with malice in their bones. - the genins responded with hesitation, but confirmed the order with a strange nod.

Wahei dismissed them so they could start their task, and headed towards the rendezvous in the dark alley next to the main entrance of the community. - I can see you there. Come out and play. - he said, with a cold tone. He was dressed up again as a root member, so his ID wouldn't be comprised. A man also hooded showed up from the wall, using a basic technique for camouflage. He was also wearing a mask, but a flat dark one. After some steps closer to Wahei, he offered an open hand. - Impressive. Are you a hyuga? An Uchiha perhaps? - he teased him with a sharp tone - Not of your business. Fortunately for you, my INTEL is better than yours. Otherwise I could get you killed for not being sure you're the one who I'm suppose to handle this. - his tone was even sharper, and so he handed over the file. - You punks from the Leaf's foundation. Always so full of yourself... - he bragged, but Wahei couldn't care less. The first part of his mission was done.

After few hours, Wahei would meet the kids in the same place they used to met. He learned that the kids have actually did a good job leaking the rumors. Even before getting at them, he could notice some bad guys whispering and starting to dig up some evil plans to get their hands into the administrative building treasures. - "Not bad at all".

After reuniting that night, Wahei offered them some rewards by paying a fine meal. Few hours later, they were heading back to the Leaf with a copy of the file report. Things have worked well for them, and the reputation of the genins would increase, but also have their shinobi spirits.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What you've asked for ! ! ! [15/15]
[ N/A ]
[512 Words]