A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREA

compose a reply
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 26, 2022 2:24:27 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
Being an adult wasn't as much fun as she hoped. Turning 18 marked the end of her days of living at home with her mother and brother, and started a journey she realized too late she wasn't quite ready for. Sure things like cooking, cleaning, and making money came easy to her, but it just wasn't the same as before. There was nothing quite like coming home and annoying her brother until he yelled loud enough for her to be scolded by her mother.

Even thinking of it now made her smile as she walked throughout the village in her [WHITE] Shinobi attire. Those home cooked meals wouldn't be so readily available either after those long days either. It wasn't like her mother didn't love her anymore, but she was trying to pushing Kiho into accepting the responsibilities that came with being an adult. A real adult. A sigh escaped from her as she stared into the sky, glancing at the birds she spend many days flying along side as she headed toward the park.

Anyone that knew Kiho knew that her favorite place to be in the whole world were the parks in Kumogakure. There she got to have the time of her life interacting with the future of the village whether they were to be your everyday civilians or future Shinobi. There was nothing quite like spending time with the locals and really getting the chance to embrace the people that made this place the home she appreciated so much.

Sometimes I question if I really have what it takes to bring change to this wonderful village of ours.

I'm glad you said yourself because "I", can do anything.

A warm smile stretched across her lips as she flicked the seal before her chest before waving to the kids familiar with her from afar. The rest probably hadn't quite put together it was her given some of the changes she made to her appearance and clothing, but they would soon enough. With so many guards on duty Kiho definitely got more free time to roam around the village than her predecessors which she was slowly learning to appreciate.

Kiho continued to interact with some of the locals as she headed toward the bench to sit down and simply enjoy the view around her, but before she did she noticed an anomaly in the crowd. Not in a bad way, but just someone she hadn't seen around too much. Nevertheless, once she got a good look she recognized who the woman was. She was a rather unique case amongst her peers in ANBU due to her unique and troubled history. Most of which was completely out of her control.

Her presence in the village was a topic of conversation a few times, but given the relationship between Konoha and Kumo no one ever really saw it as a threat. Kiho included, but that didn't remove a lot of the curiosities she carried. "What the hell is she doing Seven? Is she homeless?!"

You do know I live inside you right? How in the hell would I have the answer to that.

Still as sassy as ever. I'm going to talk to her.

The woman was carrying a cardboard box with what appeared to be a blanket inside. None of that meant anything to Kiho, but the people in the surrounding area seemed to be completely unbothered with this which made her even more curious. Once she got within ranged she politely address the woman.

"Hi there. I'm not sure we've met before. My name is Kiho Mibōjin. You wouldn't happen to be in any kind of trouble would you?" Kiho asked politely with her hands resting across her hips before she nodded her head toward the box in her arm. "The people around here seemed to be okay with your.. Uhm... Dilemma, but I'd have no issues providing any help if you'd like."

Oh my.. This whole proper thing really is rubbing on you.
last edit by Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ on Nov 26, 2022 2:25:50 GMT -5
| AP has written 425 posts
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 26, 2022 3:09:53 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Birds of a Feather

The red haired Kumo nin didn't seem to pay Kiho's staring much mind as she wove through the crowds of the park a few children running up to her and tugging lightly on the woman's pants leg as they pointed towards a bush near the edge of the playground. Azarea clicking her tongue lightly in thought as she glances down at the kids. Most of them, especially the civilians, had grown used to her over the years. Between her often getting stuck manning the desk that dealt with more mundane matters and the oddity of seeing a shinobi forced to walk around like one of them rather then using the sky roads the average merchants, shopkeep, and kids has grown used to her presence. Especially with so many of them refugees like herself it had been easier for her to blend in among them then with her own shinobi kind. Here she wasn't a genin, nor the former Raikage's apprentice, nor the Konoha exile. She was just~

"Crow lady I think it fell from it's nest. You can fix it right?" One little girl questioned lower lip wobbling as Azarea sighed shifting the box in her hands to give the girl a pat atop the head. "I'll see what I can do, but don't worry if I can't fix it I'll take the little one right to the Kyuumu." She assures the child as she glances at the little crowd she's drawn of curious eyes and more curious faces.

"Why don't you take your friends and go play? We don't want to scare the poor thing. It might have stage fright if everyone keeps watching." Azarea explains pitching her voice low as the child perks up seeming to catch on as she darts off to go run off the other kids towards the sandbox. Chest puffed out at her important task as the woman shakes her head and moves to crouch beside the bush spotting the little scraggly black ball of downy feathers and growing pinions right as a shadow falls over her blocking the light.

Kiho's words are distracting, but worse yet is the miniature sun of chakra and overload of sensory information flooding her mind that she'd prior struggled to ignore. The scent of ozone and chitin fills her nose combined with the woman's signature crackling like an electric flashbomb or a raiton technique fired directly into her face. Her signature snapping and vibrating with curiosity and what Azarea thinks might be an awkward sort of discordant pity like an off-key note that hasn't found it's place in the song of the woman's emotions as a migraine throbs behind Azarea's scarlet eyes. The woman instinctively closing them, but it does little to turn off her natural chakra senses sharpened to detect fine changes like an owl hunting a mouse beneath layers of snow and now overwhelmed by the stampede before her. The Kunoichi barely managing to process the question asked of her, the implications going over her head given the jackhammer being taken to her senses as she struggles to adjust.

"I'd certainly hope they wouldn't have any issues with my 'dilemma' given they're the ones who called me here." Azarea quipped forcing her eyes open as she scanned the trees around them for nests, but finding none. No nest meant the crow fledgeling had probably been trying out it's wings hopping from tree to tree and gotten chased far from it's nest. With countless crows and countless nests finding the right one among the forest would take days and be sillier still when the bird had a week at best before he finished shedding his down and growing in his full flight feathers. Once on the wing he'd be able to find them on his own easily enough.

"Though not to be rude miss... I don't know you well enough for it to probably be wise for you to help me." She admits not wanting to be rude, but it had taken Riku vouching for her and nearly six years of slow and constant trust building for the Kyumuu clan to grow comfortable enough with her coming to their door. If she showed up with a stranger all that would likely be ruined. The woman unaware she was only furthering Kiho's misunderstanding.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Nov 26, 2022 5:18:52 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 27, 2022 17:23:10 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
"Oh.. My apologies. When I saw the box and blanket I assume that.. That it might be for you."

Whew.. That's embarrassing... For once it pays to be inside.

The woman's eyes continue to search a nearby tree leaving Kiho to stand there trying to save face after the mistake she made. The safe bet could have been to go about minding her business, but she wasn't feeling that honestly. Plus, the person standing before her was a rarity in the sense of how she got here. She genuinely wished to know how she felt about living here and if she was okay. Defection might have been in the back of her mind, but it was for good reason.

No sane person would want to live in a place where they aren't accepted and appreciated, but, if what she said was true then maybe those issues were non existent. Still, she hoped a moment might arise where she might be able to turn this situation around, and eventually it did. The woman she believed to be Azarea response wasn't the best, but not the worst either. Her training in ANBU pointed to the woman trying to be as polite as she could without being rude, but still sort of felt that way regardless.

Well, looks like we're done here..

Hush.. Not yet Seven.

Kiho's posture remained neutral as she carefully thought out what she could say next to not make Azarea push her away so easily. "If I'm not mistaken you're a Kunoichi like myself. If you are then it means we both care about this place right? And if that's true then I can't possibly see a scenario were a fellow comrade can't help another. In my own experience that typically helps clear the air and provides both parties a chance to get to know one another."
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 27, 2022 22:41:38 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Old Habits

Pulling a granola bar from her pocket the Kunoichi peels the wrapper back offering it out to the little fledgeling crow as the bird pecked at it once, then twice, getting a taste for the food before she slowly pulled her hand back. leading the little creature out from under it's hiding place as she drops the open snack into the box. The bird moving to flap it's wings one moving awkwardly clearly sprained as it hops up, and then into the makeshift nest. Before giving a squawk of surprise as Azarea closes the flaps to keep it from escaping. "Oh don't fuss. I'm fairly positive by now all the flocks in the village know I'm not going to eat you including your parents." She scolds the dramatic little bird clicking her tongue voice chiding as she moves to stand turning to face Kiho as she struggles to restrain her senses to just her person to prevent being overwhelmed.

As Azarea blinks once, than twice, as the woman's words register and realization sets in. The red head's cheeks flaring with an embarrassed flush the cold calm of her expression vanishing her mind already second guessing her appearance. Her clothes are clean if still a little worn. Her paychecks going to updating her equipment rather then her wardrobe right now until she can get better paying missions, but she'd gotten good at patching any holes and she didn't think any were easily visible on this particular outfit. Perhaps she looked tattered to a clan shinobi used to the best and newest? Though she had, she belatedly realizes, at some point stopped filing down her teeth and fighting with her hair. Spending multiple hours a morning trying to trim and straighten the wild red mane just seemed pointless when it was clean and free of tangles if ill-behaved when she could spend that time instead on training. Yet old habits...

"Aburame don't have teeth like that Azarea you need to keep them filed."

"You look like an Oni with that hair Azarea you need to keep it trimmed."

"Good clan shinobi don't wear patched jackets Azarea that belongs in the trash."

"Why can't you look like everyone else?"

"WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK MORE LIKE AN ABURAME."

were hard to kill.

"I'm not homeless," She murmurs voice barely above a whisper as she finds her voice. "I'm not homeless. I have... I have a very nice apartment. I worked hard for it." She adds a little louder realizing how unsure her initial words had sounded as she questions if this is some new form of hazing. Most of her fellow shinobi didn't begrudge her her refugee status not when Kumogakure's population was so mixed, but there were always the dyed in the wool xenophobes that remained a hold over from before Riku's reign.

"And even if I didn't Kumo takes care of their shinobi and I could find housing with the genin corp barracks," Azarea adds squaring her shoulders voice firm. Though she realizes if this woman before her was from a clan she might not realize that such facilities were available to those enlisted in the village's military. Truthfully after she'd first gotten out of the hospital she had lived in those very barracks. It had been a mixed experience filled with superstition and hazing, why did she survive the plague ward when better shinobi then her had died? But she had learned a great deal from it. Such as to care for her fellow shinobi, but to never be too trusting as she turns Kiho's comment in regards to aiding one another over with careful consideration.

"While I wouldn't be opposed to getting to know a fellow Kunoichi," She begins tone even handed and polite, "I usually turn these birds over to the Kyuumu and they're a bit wary of outsiders." Azarea states hoping that if this was hazing the name of a prominent clan would at least dissuade the unknown Kunoichi from bringing the birds into whatever trick this might be. Though...

"But if you would like after I drop this little one off I'm not opposed to meeting up again at one of the training grounds or to discuss strategy or other things." She offers hoping this isn't a prank, "I'm Azarea by the way, but I get the sense you already know that."

SA's

A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 27, 2022 23:17:43 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
If one thing was certain, it was clear that the two of them just couldn't quite get on the same page. Kiho hoped that the awkwardness had been put behind them, but it appeared as though Azarea was just now catching on to the fact that Kiho assumed she was homeless. For a moment Kiho's eyes widen as she prepared for the worst between the two of them. If she in fact wasn't then she was certain whatever bond she hoped to create would end.

Azarea's initial reaction was spoken quite softly, but she didn't hesitate to reiterate what she said while adding an additional explanation on top of it. "I'm so sorry." Kiho quietly interjected with an awkward frown stretched across her lips. Fortunately the conversation moved forward as she expressed how well Kumogakure were with taking care of their soldiers. Something Kiho could definitely get behind as she believed the same thing.

Looks like you avoided a cat fight there missy.

Someday I'm gonna get you back for this...

The conversation then shifted again toward the birds she'd been focusing on for most of their interaction before noting that she turned them over to the Kyuumu. Kiho's eyes closed quickly to hide the annoyance she felt from hearing the name. She held nothing against the last Raikage as she understood they were busy, but the personality of that clan as a whole definitely annoyed her. What made them think they were better than everyone else?

Part of what made Kumogakure strong is that they all stood together, and while the Kyuumu played a role in that, they still had there ways. A soft sigh escaped from Kiho as she thought about where to take this conversation altogether. Azarea definitely gave off a very "try hard-ish" like vibe, which wasn't bad, but it made it hard to be casual with someone who seemed so dedicated to being busy all the time.

Discuss strategies? Meeting up at the training grounds? This woman was more of a workaholic than anyone she'd met so far, and she knew both the current and previous Raikage. "Well, I guess I'll start by saying yes. I am kind of aware of who you are. Your story is quite the.. Well story." Kiho added while scratching her head. "I just wanted to make sure you were being treated well because despite my faith in this place, it doesn't mean we don't have our fair share of problems."

"Though, if you are serious about meeting up, is business the only thing you're interested in? I mean unless fighting and discussing strategies is your way of bonding then I guess I can meet you half way? I'd just like to really get to know more about you."
last edit by Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ on Nov 27, 2022 23:19:02 GMT -5
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 28, 2022 0:02:38 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Drinks

The red head allows the silence to stretch for a moment punctuated only by small chirps and the muffled sound of ruffling feathers as the bird hops around within the box in her grip. Before finally, "I accept your apology. I suppose I do probably look a little worse for wear. I was in a bit of a rush this morning." She murmurs lying about the morning rush. She'd just... forgotten her usual routine in her excitement of finally being able to be in the field once more. Though she stiffens a touch at the mention of her 'story' uncertain how much the woman in front of her knew.

To most she was just some sick kid Riku had brought back with him as part of an exchange with Konoha. Kumo clearly swallowing getting the worse end of that deal without too much complaint given their allied village's aid, but a few... "I see." Azarea murmurs around the knot of worry forming in the back of her throat. If the woman wasn't interested in sparring or grilling her over strategy then perhaps this wasn't hazing. A wellness check perhaps? Given Kiho's concerns about her treatment.

"Would you prefer to get a drink instead Kiho-san? The Tanto has decent curry in addition to alcohol." She suggests shifting a bit on her feet as she offers a small tight lipped smile the gesture a bit awkward on her face when she was straining not to show her teeth.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 28, 2022 1:19:48 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
"No need to explain yourself.. The important thing to me is that you're ok."

The last thing Kiho would ever do is judge someone based on their appearance. Well, negatively speaking in a light meant to make them feel bad. Her initial assessment might have been wrong, but it came from a place of looking out and not from a place of looking to make fun of them. She was certain that she had better days. Regardless, she was glad that things were actually making a positive turn. Though, what the woman said next would ultimately determine how the rest of their meeting would go.

Kiho definitely didn't spend more than an hour on her looks today just to go out and get it messed up during training. Plus, she was in between her shifts as a bodyguard and actually wanted to enjoy the time she had. Azarea's initial response wasn't promising as she seemed a bit disappointed or confused at the fact that she wasn't looking to train or discuss strategies. Was this woman truly that much a of a workaholic that she couldn't even suggest something normal to do?

At last it seemed like things might finally start making a change toward the good side. The Jinchuuriki's oranges optics glowed with excitement, literally, after she suggested going out for drinks. "Now you're speaking my language Azarea-san! I know plenty about the Tanto, I use to go there all the times.. Although I probably shouldn't have been there in the first place." The latter part of her words being murmured as she alluded to some of the ways she abused her ANBU priveledge.

"Drinks on me!"

Kiho exclaimed before placing her hands over her mouth and coughing gently. "Excuse my excitement, may we proceed?" Kiho asked politely while gesturing them both to move forward. "Oh, wait a sec... Do you need to drop the birdies off first? If so I wouldn't mind meeting you there. The last thing I want to do is get in the way of your charitable services."

A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 28, 2022 2:10:27 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Bird Is The Word

"Let's meet at the Tanto than. It won't take me long to drop this little one off. I think I could probably leave him with Takame-kun if he's..." Her eyes go distant for a moment as her head swivels tracking the familiar signature of the Kyumuu like an owl zeroing in on a mouse beneath the snow as she searched for the sensation of cold winds of a howling mountain pass and pinion feathers soft enough to brush or sharp enough to cut mingling with the scent of dust motes hung in thin airy sunshine and rich cedar. Eventually locking onto the other genjutsu specialist, "nearby. Ah there he is." She finishes pleased that he's on her way. It would be much faster to hand off the bird to him.

"If you'll give me a little bit of a head start I can meet you there or if you get there first just grab us a table for two. I'll hold you to the drinks and cover the food then." Azarea offers her grin coming a bit more natural this time toothy and wry with good humor. The young woman seeming to relax a little at Kiho's enthusiastic outburst the prior wary outburst gone as it becomes clear the other Kunoichi isn't out to get something out of her beyond simple companionship, and maybe a general checkup to ensure she's not some rumored psycho going to kill the villagers driven insane by her traumatic past or some other edgy backstory. Though if Kiho knew the greater details of how she'd ended up in Kumo that concern was maybe just a teensy bit justified having never met the red head sight unseen.

"I'll be right there," She assures Kiho as she shifts the box to fit under one arm and gives a two finger mock salute as she turns on her heel tracking down her second favorite bird man with unerring accuracy.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye] [X]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, KME or Sensory SA
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

流人
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 28, 2022 9:23:39 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
"Alright, then its settled."

Kiho responded with a bow before noticing a slight shift in attention. She couldn't quite describe it, but it was almost as if she zoned out for moment, but in a sense was still there. Kiho attempted to shake off the thought as she prepared to head toward the Tanto first given she had nothing to do first, but just as she was about to Azarea announced the presence of someone. Almost as if she just found someone, but in the surrounding area it was nothing more than just the same people.

Her eyes widened for a moment before she adjusted her facial expression upon the woman addressing her again. "Darn. I didn't think about the food part." Kiho added with a playful smile as she was hoping to cover the tab completely as a gesture of what she hoped would be the beginning of a new friendship. "I'll just get us a table and maybe get us started on the drinking part." Kiho added as she was unsure of what Azarea might be into.

DARN?! Whew...

Wow. So in all your years of being alive you're just never going to grow up huh?

Hmm, nope..

As Azarea assured her she would be there Kiho would begin walking off in the opposing direction as she mentally tried to put together where the Tanto was from where she was located. "Ah. Found it." Kiho proceeded to shift her cloak to the side before Chomei's wings sprouted from within the small openings of her lower back, and afterward quickly headed into the sky.

This would forever be her favorite part of being the Jinchuuriki as flying gave her a sense of freedom that many people would never get the chance to understand. Plus it was much fun to travel flying above all the people and buildings of the village without having to worry about the presence of others.

Kiho would arrived to the place in no time, and upon her arrival proceeded to reserve a table for two just as they'd agreed upon. This place was definitely one of her spots to go to about a few years back, but responsibilities eventually forced her out of these places until she actually had time. Plus, most of the friends she managed to make weren't adults yet either.

The only person she could sneak in easily was herself. Nevertheless, for the moment she'd sit across the table with her legs crossed while her right elbow rested gently against the table until a server came. As usual they welcomed her to the Tanto before asking what she'd like to start with. "Hmm... Honestly? I don't know.. Whatever your best Sake is."
A BUGS LIFE? | AZAREANov 28, 2022 16:36:51 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Becoming Known

"It's settled then," Azarea agrees with a quirk of a smile and a tilt of her head as Kiho departs first. The woman turning on her heel as she wove through the crowds searching out Takame. His chakra signature one she had grown familiar with and trusting her senses to be able to guide her back to the Tanto. Kiho wasn't particularly hard to spot, but like Miroru in that way. Maybe she'd introduce the two if the the woman seemed nice enough, but Azarea would be the first to admit she was a little protective of her Kohai given the kid's family situation. Handing off her little avian passenger she made plans to retrieve her box later or just see if Takame could drop it off. The birds knew where she lived anyway so it wouldn't be hard for him to find her. Before she turned and picked her way across the rooftops towards the familiar hole in the wall that was the Tanto.

The savory aroma of hot food and alcohol hitting her nose as she tugs the door open a few regulars lifting a hand and calling out to her as she flashes them a fanged grin and waves off their invitations to join them, "Sorry already booked for the night. You'll have to drink yourselves under the table without me~" She teases earning a few playful good natured boo's for her refusal before the others turn back to their own conversations and meals as the woman picks her way through the throng with the grace of practice. Pulling out her chair, the feet scraping against the old wooden floor as she settles in across from Kiho.

"So Kiho-san I don't think I've seen you among the genin-corps and I'm fairly certain I'd definitely remember you if you were stuck on desk duty during my time in the Tower. Which means you've got to be at least chuunin rank. So if you don't mind me asking besides curiosity in regards to my 'story' what are you doing slumming it up with the likes of me?" Azarea questioned with an arched brow a bit more blunt now that there weren't children or civilians around to get caught in any crossfire as she flashes Kiho a good natured grin.

"Not that I'm complaining mind you, but every corpsman is a bit cautious when their superiors want to get to know them. It sadly usually only means two things, either they've fucked up or they've caught someone's interest." She explains with a warm rough laugh those scarlet eyes while ever sharp darkening a bit with the exhaustion of one who knew these games and how they were played.

"Sometimes both," Azarea adds her grin turning rueful, "I'm not really sure how to begin being known to you, but you're free to ask me anything you like that won't get me court marshaled."

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人