FRIEND OF THE FAMILY | KATSUO

compose a reply
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY | KATSUONov 26, 2022 2:50:34 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
It wasn't uncommon for Kiho to be around the Jokyu clan compound ever since he she bonded with Lady Chihiro about roughly two years ago. The woman was a Hero to the village and someone she aspired to be. She carried herself like a Queen, but was still every bit of a badass as you'd want to be as a woman. Visiting her often meant she spent more time with the clan she was tied with, and hence that was how her relationship with the Jokyu was made.

Lady Chihiro was busy these days, but that didn't stop her from coming around whenever she was in between shifts with the Raikage. A blessing she was thankful for as she couldn't imagine the suffering poor Daisuke endured by accepting a position as her assistant. The thought of being stuck up in that divine building was exhausting. Nevertheless, her presence spent here in the compound was mostly with the kids.

Before she took on the role of being a bodyguard Kiho nearly accepted a position as a teacher in the Academy. She loved the kids of the village, but especially those who signed up to become a Shinobi or Kunoichi like herself. There was nothing like shaping the future in the hopes they would leave behind a better world. As she was traversing around she caught a familiar face within the clan. Likely because he was the twin brother of fellow Jokyu, Natsuo.

"Katsuo isn't it?"

Kiho recalled while politely waving over toward them. She'd never talk with him before officially, and technically he was a teenager like himself, but a Genin nonetheless. So like any other she considered him to be apart of the bright future of the village. She hoped to make small talk, and if possible befriend another in the village in the hopes of building a stronger bond with the people of the woman who inspired her so much.
| AP has written 425 posts
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY | KATSUODec 13, 2022 0:01:38 GMT -5
Katsuo Jokyū
"I may fall behind, but I will catch up and surpass eventually!"
Katsuo Jokyū Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday February 2nd rank Adv Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[newclass="#TULIO"]--image:url(https://i.ibb.co/pP7NNkP/ez.png); --accent:#d1bb3d;[/newclass]

[attr="class","teverywrap"][attr="id","TULIO"]

[attr="class","teveryheading"]

Friend of the Family

[attr="class","teveryentry"]

He needed to improve and get stronger! He was getting ahead! How did he get his hand on that trident? Who was secretly pushing him so far ahead? It was annoying and honestly so unfair! Katsuo worked so hard to prove he was better, but he was always one or two steps behind! How? Just how? Did the universe hate him or something? How was he supposed to compete with the golden child of the family if the boy was just handed everything to him? Katsuo even had blonde hair yet he was always left to the wayside. So how was he supposed to compete? Should he just give up and live the life of mediocrity it seemed fate had in store for him? No, he was stubborn he wasn't going to give up that easily especially if it meant he could shine just once in his lifetime. That's all he asked for once to shine brighter than his brother.[break][break]

So with that determination, he would find himself training in the compound working on just about anything he could. Accuracy, Weaponry, or even just practicing jutsu. Whatever he could to get ahead even if it seemed futile to try he would push himself as hard as he could. Sweat was visible on his brow from training so hard, though this could have also been from the rather warm clothing he wore on an almost daily basis, he wouldn't let the rising temps of his body stop him from going. [break][break]

He was in the zone and no one could stop him not even the voice that called out to him. The boy wasn't rude though so he would respond with an exasperated breath, "Yeah that's me. What's up?"He would of course continue his training this time mostly consisting of target practice by throwing some kunai or shuriken at dummies and targets. Katsuo needed to be precise if he was to take out adversaries quickly and faster than his brother would be able to.

[attr="class","tdijitalccredit"]Thsi Template Scrolls ✭ dijit

[googlefont=Montserrat|Open+Sans]

[newclass=".teverywrap"]width:420px; height:250px; border:10px solid #232323; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(35, 35, 35,.8); margin-top:20px; margin-right:auto; margin-left:auto; background: radial-gradient(circle, #232323 0%, var(--accent) 110%), var(--image); background-size:420px; background-position:center; background-blend-mode:color; overflow:auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teverywrap::-webkit-scrollbar"]display: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryheading"]width:420px; height:250px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; flex-wrap:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryheading h1"]margin:0px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; margin-left:20px; margin-right:20px; padding:20px; text-align:center; border:1px solid #232323; font-size:40px; line-height:35px; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:0px 0px 6px rgba(35, 35, 35,.9); background-color:rgba(35, 35, 35,.3);[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry"]width:360px; padding:30px; text-align:justify; background-color:rgba(35, 35, 35,.9); color:#9C9C9C; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry p:last-child"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry b"]color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".teveryentry a"]color:var(--accent)!important; text-decoration:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tdijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tdijitalccredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
Elumenate has written 93 posts
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY | KATSUOSept 21, 2023 15:27:48 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
Kiho wouldn't take how the boy responded to her out of context as he was in the midst of what seemed to be a rather intense training session. She'd argue that it almost seemed personal with how hard they were working. Was something wrong with the guy? "Well, nothing in particular. I was just making my way through the neighborhood and I came across a familiar face. Literally, I guess since we've never met technically." Kiho added with her arms crossed gently in front of her.

"I'm a friend of Lady Chihiro. Well, mentee too I guess.. I'm sure neither probably matters in this context. Nevermind all that, I'm Kiho Mibojin."

Kiho stated politely with a head nod. There was no telling if she'd made a bad decision or not with whom she chose to approach, but she was never one to back down from the challenge of getting to know headcases. Well, not to say they were one, but just in case.

I thought the purpose of you "growing up" was to sort of back away from situations like this one.

What do you mean Seven?

I mean, they appear to be reeeeaallly occupied. Is this really the time?

A soft sigh escaped from Kiho after she chose to ignore her companion. There was a reason she wished to be a teacher, and still hoped to be someday. She loved the kids and now her improved confidence wished to expand with other people now that she wasn't so fearful of being betrayed. Plus this compound had a special place in her heart and by default that included everyone who lived here.

"You're really going at with the training.. Care to talk about why for a moment?"

TAAAAAAALLKK! My goodness...

Shh Chomei, I need to focus..
| AP has written 425 posts
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY | KATSUOOct 13, 2023 5:52:32 GMT -5
Katsuo Jokyū
"I may fall behind, but I will catch up and surpass eventually!"
Katsuo Jokyū Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday February 2nd rank Adv Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","vcrashBG"]
[attr="class","vcrashIMG"]
[attr="class","vcrashInfo"]@[tag]
[attr="class","vinfoDiv"]

[attr="class","vinfoNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll if they get too long!

[attr="class","vcrashLyrics"]Even if I can't reach the stars I can at least fly

[attr="class","vcrashBody"]

"Another one huh," Katsuo would mutter to himself when Kiho mentioned he was a familiar face despite the two of them not meeting before. Just another example of his comparison to his twin brother Natsuo. He was getting sick of the whole comparison and ordeal of dealing with his more talented twin brother. Why couldn't they have at least been born with more varying appearances outside of hair color? It was tiring. Still, he needed to keep his temper in check it wasn't that nice to bite people's heads off so often just because he was touchy about something he had no control over.[break][break]

However, his viewpoint of this woman was elevated a bit when she took an interest in his training. He always appreciated those who at least thought his self-improvement was admirable or at least showed some interest in what he was doing. "I've got to get better at my aim," Katsuo would say as he chucked two kunai at a training dummy hitting just shy of the center of their target. "So close," he would snap at himself looking at his results before turning back to Kiho and asking, "You got any tips possibly for me?" It might have been rude of him to ask for such a thing from someone he just met, but he figured if she was interested in his training she could probably provide some tips at least.

ulla

[newclass=.vcrashBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;border-bottom:#DEAA68 5px solid;width:450px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashIMG]height:350px;border:#DEAA68 5px solid;border-bottom:0;background-color:#eee;width:200px;float:left;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashBody]color:#000; height:295px;padding:15px;padding-right:10px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-bottom:0;border-top:0;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashBody b]color:#DEAA68;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;width:1px;border:#fff 4px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashLyrics]background-color:#DEAA68;color:#000;font-family:verdana;font-size:8px;height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;line-height:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashInfo]opacity:.99999;background-color:#DEAA68;height:60px;padding-top:40px;font-family:trebuchet ms;color:#000;font-size:10px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 38%, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 38%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 38%, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 38%);margin-top:-38px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashIMG:hover .vcrashInfo]margin-top:-100px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vcrashInfo a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vinfoDiv]background-color:#eee;padding:0px;height:1px;opacity:.2;margin:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vinfoNotes]margin:5px;height:35px;overflow:auto;line-height:10px;padding:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vinfoNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0[/newclass]
Elumenate has written 93 posts
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY | KATSUOMay 2, 2024 16:44:04 GMT -5
Utagawa Matoi
Utagawa Matoi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team 3
[googlefont="Open Sans"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Post]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]In the midst of Kiho and Katsuo's developing conversation, the sound of light footsteps approached them. Matoi, with her composed demeanor, arrived at the Jokyu clan compound, holding a sealed scroll in her hand. Her eyes scanned the area briefly before settling on the duo. As Matoi approached, she held up the scroll slightly, signaling its importance.

"Kiho," Matoi called out, her voice calm, muffled slightly behind the ever-present mask. "I've been asked to deliver this to you. It's from the Kage's Tower; they require your presence"

As Kiho read the message, Matoi turned to Katsuo, watching him as he resumed training. Her usual reserve wavered as she observed his focused intensity. She knew that feeling well. The older boy’s drive resonated with her, more than she cared to admit.

Clearing her throat awkwardly, Matoi spoke up, "Katsuo, I... um, I've been working on some Raiton techniques, and I was wondering if - maybe - I could join your training? I'm trying to improve my precision and thought maybe we could help each other."

Her usual composure dipped into uncertainty; she was not used to asking for help or company.

"If you want," she hastily tacked on.

Her invitation hung in the air, a rare gesture of openness from Matoi, who typically kept to herself and focused on her own rigorous training regimen. Now, she waited for Katsuo's response, curious to see where this moment of vulnerability may lead to.

[/PTab={width:25%;padding:25px;background:transparent;}]

[PTab=Items]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]01 | Rakurai
Whip Dagger
With a press of a button located beneath the hilt, Rakurai is able to separate its segments and turn into a five foot long bladed whip. It is able to be maneuvered just as a normal whip would be. And with another press of the button, the whip is able to retract back into its dagger form.

[PTab=Jutsu]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]Jutsu
lorem ipsum

[PTab=Abilities]
[attr="class","lightbluetext"]『Divine Lightning Body』
Having accessed the Clan's hijutsu at a rather young age, she's spent her years learning to master The Storm. She is able to transform part or the entirety of her body using the Divine Lightning Body and is able to pass through objects that are reactive to lightning. Practically the embodiment of lightning, she can use her skills to increase the speed, reactions and fighting capability significantly.

She becomes part of The Storm itself, giving her near immunity to other Raiton-based attacks. The caveat of this is she is incapable of learning any other elemental natures outside of her natural Raiton.

『Purple Lightning』
Having spent several years training her ability in using ninjutsu, specifically Raiton, few of her age has reached the level of mastery she has.

Some may call the element erratic and dangerous, but she has complete control over the bolts of energy she can create. Not only are the raiton techniques which Matoi utilizes much more powerful than standard, they're also a bright purple in color.

[/PTabbedContent={background:transparent;border:0px;width:80%;}]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:#8e57a9;background-color:white;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#8e57a9;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#8e57a9;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_hover"]font-size:12px;border:0px;padding:10px;text-align:center;color:white;background-color:#f2f03e;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lightbluetext"]width:400px;text-align:justify;font-family:Open Sans;font-size:12px;color:#111111;margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
apalooka has written 94 posts