Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

There's no such thing as hell
But you can make it if you try

Zakku lightly touched the webbing.  It felt like a cocoon.  "Whoa."  He rubbed his fingers together and let out a low hum.  They really needed to let others in more often this was cool.  Moving inside after Azarea he place his pack own along with his bedroll.   

Reaching into his pack he rummage for a bit before pulling out a bag of jerky.  His favorite snack to bring with on a mission.  Dehydrated meats went far in Suna and Zakku was one of the the reasons for it.  At least he assumed so.  "What are you going to pack up your entire house and pop it out of a scroll wherever you go?"  The blue haired shinobi tease Azarea.  He chuckled as he opened the bag and offered his re haired companion first bite of the jerky.

Jutsu Used:

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
A Long Walk Dec 10, 2022 0:33:37 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Wind

The Kumo nin looks genuinely considering at Zakku's suggestion as she accepts the jerky with a nod nibbling on it thoughtfully. "You know... I don't have a lot of stuff. That could work." She mutters, "I wonder how well potted plants travel via scroll. Would they die? or be all right. Maybe I should flag down a Senju to ask or see about running some tests." Azarea mumbles the idea seeming more plausible by the second. "I wonder if I could seal an entire yurt in a scroll... I the item doesn't have to exactly fit on the scroll per say and while I do like my tents and mobile house would be nice." She brainstorms as she starts them up a small fire to heat up the food her Hyuuga had snuck into her bag. The Kumo nin's smile turning fond as the delicious scent began to fill the tent.

It seemed like the two of them were in for a nice night. At least till the wind began to pick up. The gale howling across the desert like an angry beast and tossing sand against the material of the tent. The wind snarling and tugging at the kunai pinning their shelter to the ground with a noise nearly inhuman and hair raising as Azarea shuddered concern written clear across the woman's face. "Are we... is it supposed to sound like that?" She questions uncertain if it was safe.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
A Long Walk Dec 14, 2022 22:02:51 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

There's no such thing as hell
But you can make it if you try

Shaking his head he bit off a chunk of the jerky.  "Nah."  He chewed for a bit before continuing.  "The hyena Rats tend to stay off the trails and the sand worms tend to stay near their nests deeper into the feeding grounds."  Hearing the wind howl and whip at their shelter did nothing to the blue haired shinobis stress being used to the weather of the land he'd grown up in.

"The winds stronger here because there's very little cover.  We've only got Sand dunes, rocks, and cactus."  Zakku had drank from a cactus before and had ended up regretting it and hallucinating for a large portion of the day.  That was an adventure.  Tossing the bag of Jerky to Azarea he pulled out his metal stakes.  "You can use these if you can't keep the cocoon down."  His metal stakes had seen better days.  Though they were shiny and sharp the four of them had numerous scrapes, scratches, and dents from the abuse he'd put them through.  Two of them even still had the dents from using them as steps during the chunin exams to score a hit on his opponent.  He still had the scars from those matches.  A constant reminder of how far he'd come and was going to go.

Jutsu Used:

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
A Long Walk Dec 27, 2022 17:30:59 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Wind

"I guess you get used to the noise after a bit." She muses with a shake of her head. It made sorta sense given so many travelers were often scared of the loud thunder and lightning of Kaminari no Kuni, but to Azarea that was just home. Perhaps sand storms and howling wind were just part of the backdrop of Zakku's life.

"Wait so what are Hyena Rats? Like I've seen sand worms once during my exams, but nothing rat or hyena looking." Azarea questions hoping to get a leg up on the local deadly fauna. She had a sneaking suspicion the creatures names were rather literal and that was worrying. Hyena's alone were terrible enough and combining them with rats just seemed unfair as far as scavenging creatures went. "And are you sure they don't tend to stalk the roads? We won't have to worry about them coming into camp cause of the storm will we?" She inquires with a worried frown as she picked at their mix of foods.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Dec 27, 2022 17:31:12 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts