Counterfeit [Mission]

compose a reply
Counterfeit [Mission]Dec 10, 2022 0:55:27 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Greetings

Azarea awaited her mission partner just a short jaunt beyond the gates of Konohagakure no Sato. The Red haired Kumo nin leaning casually against one of the trees alongside the road near their designated meeting place trusting that even if his dog didn't know her scent yet that the Inazuka could pick up on the scent of weapon oil and other signatures that marked her as a shinobi and tell her apart from the other passerby's. Though one of the people at the mission desk had likely given the Inazuka the heads up that the woman he was looking for had red hair, red eyes, red... well near everything. Red was simply a color and word that fit Azarea aptly as the woman idly scanned the road searching for the signature of a ninken trusting the once she detected it she'd find her would be partner for the day with them.

Once Hayato began his approach she would push off of the tree and turn to greet him with a fanged smile of her own. The woman looking far more feral then one might expect of a foreign nin. Not unlike the Inazuka himself, but her features were... pure Hatake. Other then perhaps the hair color. An odder combination still on someone sworn to Kumo rather then Konoha, but perhaps Hayato was old enough to remember a red haired teen running around and getting into scraps with the son of the Inazuka den mother before he fled from Konoha. "Morning Hayato-san is it? I'm Azarea. I'll be your partner for the duration of this venture." She introduces herself offering him a hand in greeting and her other held out for his ninken to sniff. She smelled like cherries, almonds, petrichor, and iron.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 292 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Dec 18, 2022 20:26:39 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Counterfeit [Mission]Dec 14, 2022 14:18:10 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 12/08 rank Advanced Gennin occupation
"Counterfeit".
"We are more than a thousand, we are one!".
Inuzuka Hayato

Roses are..... Red?

- I'M LATE.......!!!! - That's what he shouted as he left the house in a hurry, followed by a bark from Ryuma that probably meant "again!!" to complete the sentence. The two had a new relatively simple mission to do, and they had to meet with another person who would be a partner to help with that, completing what we could call a "trio". - There is! Isn't that wonderful Ryuma? If you stop to think about the 3 of us, it almost makes a whole team! It brings me good memories of working as a team!! LET'S KEEP THIS PACE, BOY!! -  And a last bark in response was heard from the gray fur dog that followed him at speed. - HAHAHA, Okay okay, you're too big to be called Boy, I get it. -

When he finally arrived at the scene, the first to alert Hayato of the red blur in the fabric of reality that her eyes were able to capture was Ryuma, who identified the perfume and even the smell of oil that she carried in the weapon. With a simple Bark Ryuma called Hayato's attention at the same time he introduced himself, sitting down with his chest raised. Hayato in turn gave a wide and huge smile, showing his painted fangs and the excitement he felt to be there. - I expected verbal harassment and at least a slap for being late, wow, so this is how it is to be treated well? HAHAHA!- He would give a short laugh and then continue.  - Well, this on my side is my partner Ryuma, and he will be with us on this mission! You can count on us for anything on this mission! hehe. - Said an Inuzuka who also had a characteristic smell for that morning, and that perhaps indicated the reason for the delay: Coffee and Bacon.

"A wolf can be fierce alone, but he becomes unstoppable in a pack. ".

Team Three Stars, Assemble! ! ! !

- I do not know what to do!! -
[ |]

Duran has written 13 posts
Counterfeit [Mission]Dec 18, 2022 20:40:59 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Teams

Straightening up Azarea turns those sharp scarlet eyes onto the ninken and smiles not bothering to hide her own fangs, "A pleasure to meet you Ryuma. I look forward to working with you and your partner." She greets the dog as she would any other shinobi as she ignores the nostalgia creeping through her veins at working with a Inuzuka again. Truthfully she'd expected on some level for Hayato to resemble her old teammate, but now that he was here she found herself reminded more of Shigure when he'd been younger. Speaking of the Hyuuga... hadn't he mentioned having an Inuzuka on his team?

"You're only a few minutes late though try to be on time in the future. I wouldn't want you getting in trouble with your Sensei." She quips gesturing for the pair to follow her as she turned on her heel and headed for nearby village. There was a large market festival going on that day and she was certain they'd find traces of their target there and even more easily so with her partner's keen noses.

"You're one of the Tatsumaki no Shigure's students right? I heard he took on a team." Azarea questions with a wry amused glance. Unable to outright say that the person she'd heard such news from was the boys own Sensei. "You remind me a lot of him when he was younger actually." She muses her fanged smile softening a touch with fond memories as the trio moved down the road.

SA's

A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 250|
Counterfeit [Mission]Jan 9, 2023 15:24:07 GMT -5
Inuzuka Hayato
Inuzuka Hayato Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 12/08 rank Advanced Gennin occupation
"Counterfeit".
"We are more than a thousand, we are one!".
Inuzuka Hayato

First Steps!

When Hayato noticed the fangs on his face, he felt some confusion and doubt, but before he could question that, a conversation took a different turn. -Ah, well... it's not him I would have a problem with, I guess...- He spoke with one of his fingers next to his lips while his eyes kept looking up indicating that he was thinking or remembering something. Without delay he shrugged his shoulders and started walking beside his partner, with Ryuma following the step with his chest lifted and muzzle raised as usual.

The atmosphere was calm and the conversation friendly until Shigure's name was mentioned, making the boy show a much more excessive animation than one could imagine. -OOOOHH You know Shigure sensei!!??? WOW! I didn't expect that!! Damn, how do you know him? Did you work together? He's the best isn't he? I've seen little of what he's capable of myself, but just imagining that he's so much more than he's shown us, I'm super excited to have him as Sensei! I think I can grow a lot with it!!! - Showing a little more of who he was without hesitation he continued the conversation, getting super happy with the comment of the similarity with Shigure. - Do you really think? Oh really? Thats Awesome! HAHA!!! Ah, since it's like that.... do you know anything super embarrassing about him to tell? hehehe- Laughing maliciously, Inuzuka tried to obtain information for future "evil" objectives while keeping his nose and senses attentive to everything around both before and after arriving in the city.

"A wolf can be fierce alone, but he becomes unstoppable in a pack. ".

Team Three Stars, Assemble! ! ! !

- I do not know what to do!! -
[ |]
Duran has written 13 posts
Counterfeit [Mission]Jan 18, 2023 11:26:25 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Shigure

The woman couldn't quite stifle her laugh at Hayato's enthusiasm. His exuberance reminding her so much of Shigure's excitable public persona that she wondered if the boy had learned it from observing his sensei though they'd only been together for a short time. So it was far more likely the kid was just naturally this way. "Yeah we've worked together often. Our particular fighting styles are complimentary." She gives in way of explanation, "He is pretty awesome though and we'd met a few times as kids." If practically living together counted as 'meeting often.' Little white lies would have to do for now.

"As for something embarrassing..." Azarea gives the question some real thought one gloved finger tapping lightly at her lower lip, "Well you could ask him about the 'Hotsprings Incident,' if you want to see him turn as red as a tomato." She suggests failing to mention it might earn the boy more then a few laps around the training yard, but to an Inazuka that was practically a reward with how much energy they tended to have to burn. The crimson haired woman keeping half an ear out to their surroundings as they approached the outskirts of the market the two moving to mingle with the crowds.

"Keep an eye out for anything for sale that looks clearly faulty or buyers complaining and trying to return broken products." Azarea suggests as such complaints might be their first lead. Hopefully the market with it's mix if sights, sounds, and smells, wouldn't be too overwhelming for the Inazuka and his and his ninken's senses. The two were fairly young and while they'd probably done some resistance training she was well acquainted with how overstimulation could effect their clan. Having dealt with her own mad dog of a teammate Tsukimono most to her life.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 304 |