Doze Off

compose a reply
Doze OffDec 19, 2022 0:01:01 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday March 4th rank Jounin occupation Tsuchikage's Assistant
Being called up for another mission while already being in one was an annoyance, especially when it ended up taking much more time than he had anticipated. However, as soon as Rentaro stepped out of the borders of enemy territory he let out a big sigh of relief and he could relax a little. While by now means he could lower his guard, in neutral territory he could at least do something simple such as go eat food in a restaurant and enjoy himself a bit. His stomach ordered him for a meal, after all, he had been walking for a while and he had still plenty to go.

Clad in casual clothes, dark pants, and a dark blue button shirt rather than his usual shinobi outfit. Like his, he appeared as a normal civilian, with his most notable feature being the eyepatch he wore on his left eye. Arriving at a restaurant in a small town in the Forest Country. Sitting down at the table, his eye stared at the menu while he internally debated what he should have for lunch. "Hm... Probably something that will fill me, but not too much. That works." He decided to have an order of rice balls and ramen, something that he knew would fill him, but not to the point he wouldn't be able to walk much afterward. So just as soon as he decided he placed his order, placing his elbow on the table and his hand below his chin while he waited. Occasionally looking at his surroundings with the intention of wasting time and considers taking a nap after he eats before continuing his travels.
has written 149 posts
Doze OffDec 19, 2022 9:45:09 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 27 years old birthday August 14 rank A-Rank occupation Geisha
In the city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
TAG -

NOTES -
Dressed in a silk black dress and a pair of high-heel boots, Ryuujin Shiina walked into a small restaurant in Forest Country. She had been here for a few days, enjoying the leisure of relaxing and doing almost nothing. The woman had made it a point to explore all of what the non-shinobi nation had to offer, and they seemed to have to offer just as much, if not more. She enjoyed the quiet of these nations, and enjoyed meeting new people, shinobi and non-shinobi alike, who didn't know of her or her real identity. It allowed for information gathering, especially since they were less cautious outside of their own countries.

As she took a seat in one of the booths of the restaurant, she took off her overcoat, revealing the long silk dress that stopped just above her ankles. She was definitely overdressed for this place, the woman thought to herself. To be fair, she had been invited to a party later on that night, at one of the fine dining places the country had to offer. It was all because she had met some rich diplomat at a bar one night, who had took a fancy to her immediately upon laying eyes on her. Without knowing anything other than the man's name, she accepted the invitation. But since it was still early, she decided to take a little detour to grab a snack before the event.

Parties never had filling food after all.

Shiina noticed the gaze of the other patrons the second she walked into the vicinity. Taking little notice and care of the wandering eyes following her, the woman was more entranced at the menu. The owner of the little place set down a cup of warm tea at her table, his face flushing a slight crimson as he too had noticed her enter. "A bowl of ramen and gyoza, please." She smiled at the man and sipped her tea. The place smelled like pan-friend dumplings, a beckoning and nice smell. One of her favorite foods was dumplings so it was not a surprise that she'd be drawn to this little place.
MADE BY MIZO
last edit by Ryuujin Shiina on Dec 19, 2022 10:02:13 GMT -5
Nue has written 269 posts
Doze OffJan 3, 2023 21:54:04 GMT -5
Takeuchi Rentaro
Takeuchi Rentaro Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday March 4th rank Jounin occupation Tsuchikage's Assistant
Rentaro dozed off within his own thoughts, wondering how things had changed while he was gone, what he had missed out on. Those were questions he asked himself, his own mind asked itself how Haruka and Jou were doing after the Chuunin Exams. His mission was abrupt to the point he had no time to say goodbye to anyone. His eyes traced off throughout the entire restaurant, eventually coming to notice the presence of a good-looking woman in a silk dress.

"Don't get me wrong, your dress is nice. It definitely grabs a lot of attention, especially in a place when you compare it to what I'm wearing..." Speaking out to the only person that was to the table closest to him, it was obvious that she was overdressed. She looked completely out of place, or no it made him look completely out of place due to his choice of simplistic clothes. Those were clothes he bought over at the Fire Country to further blend in as a civilian and have another pair so they weren't the best thing. If she turned around and bothered to look at the man that had called her out, she'll find a decently dressed black-haired man with his most particular feature being the eyepatch he wore.

"Guess that was rude of me? I don't know, eh... I can't be bothered to think about it too much right now. Anyway, I think I should introduce myself... Feel free to call me Takeuchi." His face was expressionless with a tired look, which was standard for someone like him, but this time it could be said he was tired and wanted to be back home already.
has written 149 posts
Doze OffJan 8, 2023 11:02:59 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 27 years old birthday August 14 rank A-Rank occupation Geisha
In the city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
TAG -

NOTES -
To say that she was at least a little surprised at being called out for her attire was an understatement. She knew of this place and its people, they minded their own business, especially when it came to trivial things like the way she dressed. Heads turned as the man broke the silence, commenting on hos the way she dressed didn't really fit in. Shiina stared at the man himself, unsure of how to approach the statement randomly thrown at her. "I suppose you're right, but then again, that's hardly something of your concern." Despite her word choice, the woman wasn't cold, or at least didn't mean to be. The tired expression on the man's face didn't go unnoticed on her though, which made her internally cut him some slack.

"I'm Ran." That was all she had to offer, the purple=haired woman now noticing that her order was being prepared in the kitchen. The familiar smell of gyoza being fried on the skillet could be heard from her table and her stomach grumbled slightly in response. "It was a little surprising, if I must say. I've heard more rude things in my time." She would admit to him rather openly, reassuring him that she had taken no offense. "You seem quite tired, Takeuchi-san. Are you alright?" Her professional instincts of a good listener kicked in, wondering if the man had just stopped by here casually on vacation or whether he had somewhere else to be.
MADE BY MIZO
Nue has written 269 posts