A Familiar Encounter

compose a reply
A Familiar Encounter Dec 20, 2022 1:48:43 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Walking back to the dormitory from the farmer’s market, Sachi hummed an old tune while strolling through the marketplace town carrying two large shopping bags with great ease despite her small form. In the corner of her blue eyes, she spotted an extremely familiar face, a boy, taller than her, dressed noticeably flashy. He couldn’t be none other than Kaito of the Futago twins himself. Sachi could recognize Kaito, and his brother, from a mile away. During her academy years, she was in the same class as them but graduated earlier thanks to her superb memory and enhanced chakra control. Even before that, the twins used to come to the Kisei family gatherings. She wasn’t entirely close with the twins although it seemed like Taka-Niichan was close with them. She was often with the older members of the family during such and lived most of her life in Hohei-Cho they rarely saw each other, as the twins resided in Kusagakure no Sato. Information about the family would often reach Sachi’s ears thanks to her mother and the news of the sad fate of Izumi’s daughter was something Sachi could remember vividly.

Sachi was extremely delighted when she saw them at the academy, looking relatively okay despite the circumstances. Having family members close by brought her some comfort despite being a long way from home during her academy years. Technically, she was a "sort of” aunt in familial relations wise but she thought of the two as younger brothers she never could have, as her parents weren’t able to provide her with another sibling.

"It’s been a while hasn’t Kaito-kun. I haven’t seen you since I graduated from the academy!” The bubbly girl exclaimed cheerfully, smiling as wide as the shining sun of Kusa. "How’ve ya been!?”

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Mar 2, 2023 5:58:08 GMT -5
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
A Familiar Encounter Sept 12, 2023 0:27:47 GMT -5
Kaito Futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kaito Futago Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday 12-31 rank Academy Student occupation
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]
[attr="class","wiingtopimg"]

[attr="class","wiingtop1"]Tora Uwagi Umi Hishō

[attr="class","wiingtop2"]If you want to find me, look to the sun!

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]Tiger Coat Soaring Sea

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]For one day I shall outshine even it!

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Kaito stood upon a pile of soap boxes, haphazardly constructed as the young shinobi's hand was raised in the air. The blond child was yet again reciting some rarely heard of legend as he posed for his audience. A small gathering of enthralled children and amused elders had formed around the duo, Kaito having taken center stage as Saito handled the special effects, a large oblivious grin plastered on his face as the Futago remained firmly within the character he had chosen to immerse himself in. Passers by would pick up on vague details of the plot; how a hero had barely fallen to his blade, the arch villain clinging to life as he sought to destroy the very village the hero had died defending!
[break][break]
"I was born under the full moon's light; when I emerged it the angels cry! With a heart as black as stone, fully grown I was betrothed to the lady of the night!" Taking a step forward towards the boxes that made up the faux bluff the villain, he would glare at the illusory village only the lad could see. "With an army of shadows, and the night as my bride, the Demon King will rise! The bats that hang in the darkest caves, the skeletons stalking their graves, THE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT SHALL KNOW MY NAME! The tributes, the praise- the fame I am rightfully due shall finally be mine!" Kaito would release a maniacal cackle that only children could give; committing their entire being to sound as genuinely evil as they could. It would only be then that a box would be pushed out of its fragile alignment, Kaito tumbling to the ground along with the soap boxes. Soon after, Saito would move and give the closing monologue for the end of the play as the duo ended their play.
[break][break]
After a round of applause from both inspired children and elders with warmed hearts, the duo would finally begin bringing the boxes back to the local merchant, an ear to ear grin on Kaito's face. A familiar voice would pierce the golden world the twin inhabited, turning to see Sachi. "Ah, greetings my fellow hero of legend!" The young Futago would give yet another exaggerated description of the shinobi that surrounded him. "Did you enjoy our epic recreation of the Demon King's Tragedy?"

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

0000 words

[attr="class","wiingbot2"]for @pharaohleap

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

and then some notes can go here! this won't scroll, but it'll stretch.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:126px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px 1px 0px #000000, -1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -1px 0px #000000, -1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px -1px 0px #000000, -1px -1px 0px #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #c0c0c03; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#c0c0c0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#c0c0c0;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#c0c0c0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#c0c0c0;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
last edit by Kaito Futago on Sept 12, 2023 0:28:45 GMT -5
Belac has written 60 posts
A Familiar Encounter Dec 12, 2023 19:47:58 GMT -5
Futago Saito
"All the world's a stage!"
Futago Saito Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 01/01 rank Academy Student occupation
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vqueen"]
[attr="class","vqueenbody"]
[attr="class","vqueentri"]
[attr="class","vqueentri2"]
[attr="class","vqueentag"]

A Familiar Encounter

[attr="class","vqueentextbox"]
[attr="class","vqueentext"]

There were times when the twins weren't as in sync as they normally were and this was one of the times. Kaito had this perchance to sometimes hog the spotlight now and then and though Saito was normally able to get his brother back in so they could share the spotlight times like this he was sadly the one pushed to the back. Forced to take the stagehand role and be simply the one providing the effects for a performance his brother could call his own. It didn't bother him too much but it was one of the small things that did differentiate the two boys from each other. [break][break]

Once Kaito's time to shine was over and it was time for Saito to offer the finalized monologue he would recite his piece. "And so the Demon King's legacy of terror came to an end and though the realms were safe from his horrors a newfound despair swept the land. For not his terror brought a sense of unity to the land bringing friend and foe alike together in a banner of hope and tranquility. This demon king did what no king or queen could do before him and brought the people together to fend off a common foe in shared arms and thus despite the fear and despair he brought the people he would be remembered in history as the fallen hero." The curtain would close on their metaphorical play as the two would bow to applause from the children and audience they had gathered to watch their play. [break][break]

The two would then begin the deconstruction of their stage returning borrowed boxes and props to the local merchants giving their thanks, but Kaito seemed to be distracted by a voice he had heard in the crowds. Letting his brother off the hook for his incredible display of a performance Saito would finish up with the pickup before joining his brother with the person whom he had found in the crowd. Though he wouldn't exactly announce his presence like his brother did and simply stood nearby to let his brother have his independence for once with another.

[attr="class","vqueencred"]Nano

[newclass=.vqueen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#5e387d; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.ibb.co/Y0L5HrG/temp.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #5e387d transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #5e387d transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:465px; background-color:#37214a; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:465px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#fff[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext b]color:#b3a830;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#37214a 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.vqueencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #fff; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #fff; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
Elumenate has written 34 posts
A Familiar Encounter Mar 8, 2024 18:56:50 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

As Sachi moved past the enthralled audience, her short stature gave her a clear view of the awe-inspiring performance that had just unfolded. The vibrant energy emanating from both the crowd and the performers invigorated the young kunoichi as she made her way toward the source of the spectacle. Her enthusiasm was evident as she approached Kaito-kun, offering a warm greeting to the ever-talented energetic performer.

"I enjoyed it very much, Kaito-kun! It's been a while since I've been treated to the grand epic of the hero defeating the demon king. Amazing as always, Saito-kun," she added, turning her attention to the other twin who was assisting with the clean-up. A genuine smile adorned her face as she waved in his direction. "I hope things have been well."

Sachi didn't hesitate to extend a helping hand. "If you need some assistance with the cleaning, I'm free today. I don't have anything pressing on my schedule other than depositing these groceries. Speaking of which, I just bought some fruits and snacks. Feel free to help yourselves," she offered generously, her demeanor cheerful as her twin tails swayed from side to side. "How’s the rest of the class?” The kunoichi was only slightly older than the two and was ever so curious as to their ongoings in their daily lives and additionally, she missed her previous younger classmates.
–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Mar 8, 2024 18:57:38 GMT -5
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts