Cutting The Lines | C Rank (Miroru)

compose a reply
Cutting The Lines | C Rank (Miroru)Mar 4, 2023 23:24:15 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 296 | notes
Three of the men stopped more or less dead in their tracks to see the cheerful, blood-spattered kid in their way. The other turned to run and found himself face to face with Itsuki after his movements, and screeched, diving to the side and scrambling for the edge of the boat. Unluckily, that happened to be one of his targets- but the other one went down with a gurgled croak as the shuriken tore into the back of his neck. That left two up and one crawling- and after Seiji flickered into movement and darted into close range, blade flashing and snapping to the side with a spatter of blood. Its effect took a moment to become clear- but the uncontrolled pirate slumped- in two different directions at once.

Leaving Itsuki to direct the other pirate to chase the fleeing one screaming babble and scraping his nails on the deck in an attempt to get off the ship in time to save his own life.

The catamaran really didn't have much of a chance at all.

The squid was just as full of Kurama's chakra as Miroru was, and those crossbows and tiny blades, compared to the one-ton monster she'd become? They just weren't doing the work they needed to in order to cause useful levels of damage. Splinters and scratches, and the squidflesh steamed as it closed back over, the tiny wounds simply vanishing as they tried to spare their comrades.

In moments, it was over- and the only movement left on the surface was the burbling wreck of the ship as it sank.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Cutting The Lines | C Rank (Miroru)Mar 10, 2023 2:31:23 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

Itsuki didn't pay the pirates any further mind, casually wiping some of the blood off his face with his sleeve as it started to become tacky. Walking past the currently controlled pirate as his sword pinned the screaming man to the deck, the small Genin wandered up towards the helm of the ship. "Captain-san? Are you ok? They didn't hurt you did they?"

His rather sweetly phrased and honestly concerned query was juxtaposed with the sounds of a man being beheaded on the deck, and the man who had done the act promptly embedding his sword in his own throat, more blood spraying across the wood as the body fell with a heavy thud.

"...sorry about the mess," the Yamanaka added as he glanced in the direction of the bodies "we'll clean that up in a moment~" The captain simply stared at him in shock, his attention turning to see the large ship sink beneath the waves with a gurgling of water flooding inside it, the once ornate and intimidating vessel destroyed in just a few moments at the will of a small redheaded girl with enough energy to leave you exhausted just watching her.

Frowning slightly, Itsuki ran to the edge of the ship and shouted out "OI! MI-CHI! THEY MIGHT HAVE TREASURE ON BOARD, DON'T LEAVE IT BEHIND!"

The captain simply shook his head in stunned silence, unable to voice how weird the whole situation felt for him.

Word Count: 240
Tags:
Mission: 17/15

Eleri has written 409 posts
Cutting The Lines | C Rank (Miroru)Mar 11, 2023 2:54:29 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 286 | notes
OH.

Yeah, that made sense.

Nice thing about being a squid was that it wasn't really a problem to fish through the holds of the ship as it sank. It wasn't like she was gonna run out of air. So she just pried open the storage holds and peered in, finding a few cases that looked sealed tight like they might be treasure and snagging them in a few arms before leaving the uninteresting stuff to sink and rising to deposit the chests onto the ship's deck and returning to normal, hauling her perfectly normal, soaked self up on board.

"Hey! Did we get them all then? It was a little hard to keep an eye on everything, on account of being a squid. Their eyes aren't really set for seeing above or out of water very well."
She looked over the flabbergasted captain and her bloodspattered, calm companion. "Ewwwww, Itsuki-kun, you gotta get better ad dodging the mess. You look like a horror show! You did good, though! You and Seiji, both! Thank you for your aid, Seiji-sama!" The fox bowed his head respectfully. "And thank you for doing good in the world. I will see you another time. Perhaps when next it's time to train, little one?"

Miroru grinned. "Hai! Sounds like a plan! Have a good day!" And with that the fox departed, leaving her to turn back to the others as the smoke cleared. "So! I could use a towel and a nap. Any chance of getting one or the other before we crack open those chests~?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Cutting The Lines | C Rank (Miroru)Mar 11, 2023 3:47:11 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

Folding his arms over his chest, Itsuki looked Miroru over for a moment with a haughty expression on his face, "I'll have you know 'horror show' was exactly what I was going for, I was trying to psych the pirates out!" he declared, before turning to the fox and bowing respectfully to him "thank you from me as well Seiji-san" just before the summon disappeared in a puff of smoke. "I'm pretty sure they're all gone, none left here, and really, with as far out as we are here, they should hope that they're already dead coz otherwise it's a really, really long swim," he added with a small giggle, much to the captain's horror.

"Cleaning up and a nap sounds pretty good... ne Captain-san, can you start taking us back to the port now? We're done" he called out to the man, who simply nodded in response, clearly not quite ready to deal with the pair of children that had quickly and brutally killed so many pirates.

Helping Miroru take the cases back into the cabin, Itsuki would gather a bit of water to wipe himself down, passing the clean water to his friend so that she could wash away the salt from her body, and promptly plopped down in the cabin's single bed, scooting as far over as he could to make room for Miroru.

"That kinda went easier than I expected..." he murmured, eyes starting to drift closed as he settled into a light doze, "was expecting something more serious."

Word Count: 253
Tags:
Mission: 19/15

Eleri has written 409 posts