Cloud Gazing

compose a reply
Cloud GazingJan 11, 2023 18:12:47 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice
Dear Sozin
Cloud Gazing
@akira
Kumogakure 2 Kusagakure

How was your journey back to Kusagakure no Sato? I hope you were able to have a much more enjoyable trip home then you had upon your arrival. I know Kaminari no Kuni's weather is unforgiving to the unprepared in Winter. Though even you have to admit up here in the mountains the view is a beautiful one. 

Still I do hope you stopped over in Hot Springs Country once you finished crossing through Frost Country. Did you visit that onsen I recommended? If so then you already know why I recommended it. The hotsprings are nice, but the food is to figuratively die for. I hope this letter finds you well and safely at home. I wasn't able to see  Kusagakure when I last passed through Nohara no Kuni. Perhaps next I visit you can show me around in turn. 

Your Tentative Friend,
Azarea

P.S If you're reading this at home then I told you the Wish Bracelets work. 
ulla

Keen has written 1,221 posts
Cloud GazingJan 12, 2023 16:55:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
真実
"
[googlefont="Istok+Web"][googlefont="Open+Sans+Condensed:300"]

"Azarea,

It was eventful. I was able to get back in one piece. I did visit it, and I intend to return soon - but I need a work related reason to visit. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for recommending it. When you visit Kusagakure next, ask for me - I will show you around. You will need to be a Chūnin, first.

I will need a new band, as it broke. No, I do not want to talk about it."

- Junichi Sozin
Councilman
Kusagakure no Sato

Your friend.

参事
Quixotic of GS
has written 0 posts
Cloud GazingJan 12, 2023 17:34:10 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice
Dear Sozin
Cloud Gazing
@akira
Kumogakure 2 Kusagakure

Sozin,

You don't need to talk about it if you don't wish to, but are you ok? And I mean that inquiry in more than just the physical sense. Just in case you're not I'm including a bottle of something strong to tide you over till I can visit and take you out drinking myself and a new bracelet. Should my skill see me through then next time I'm on your doorstep it will be with a new flak jacket. Till then you'll have to content yourself with my letters and the knowledge that my rank may determine my access to various villages, but it doesn't determine whether or not who or whatever broke your last bracelet has a completely unrelated bad day that can't be traced back to me in any way shape or form. I'm told such comments are generally the basis of a good friendship.

Just know somewhere out there, probably up to my ass in snow if the storms don't clear up, is someone who cares about you. Hopefully this thought is more comforting than alarming. However I will accept both reactions with pride.

Your concerned, but understanding Friend,
Azarea

ulla

*included is a bottle of Kaminari no Kuni whiskey and a red woven wish bracelet with a charm for long life attached to it.*
Cloud GazingJan 13, 2023 4:56:39 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
真実
"

"Azarea,

It was reported.

I am alive.

Thank you for the drink and the new bracelet."

- Junichi Sozin
Councilman
Kusagakure no Sato

Your friend.

参事
Quixotic of GS
has written 0 posts
Cloud GazingJan 15, 2023 18:12:39 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
Dear Sozin
Cloud Gazing
@akira
Kumogakure 2 Kusagakure

Sozin,

You're welcome. I don't know what has happened, but thank you for coming back. It must have taken a great deal of strength. You must be tired. I hope your coming days are restful and if you find yourself overwhelmed and in need of a quiet place my doors are always open to you.

Your Friend,
Azarea

ulla
Cloud GazingJan 15, 2023 18:17:16 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
真実
"

"Azarea,

Thank you."

- Junichi Sozin
Councilman
Kusagakure no Sato

Your friend.

Attached to the inside of the envelope, having left a circular stain on the envelope would, with some thought be recognised as the opened cap of the drink she had sent him.

参事
Quixotic of GS
has written 0 posts