the chapter was closed [c]

compose a reply
the chapter was closed [c]Jan 13, 2023 21:31:03 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Written in a completely different hand, unlike even the new Councillor's own - a cryptic message would be checked, and eventually find its way to Oonakayama Arashi's desk. However, an interesting feature of note: was that the handwriting used for the message was different from the handwriting for the 'To:' section - indicating the message was written first, before addressing it.

There would be no return address, and following the method of delivery would lead to an outpost in Nohara no Kuni - a civilian messenger service who would describe someone had come by, but they'd used the self-service and dropped money in a box for their item to be sent. Appearance unknown.

But, the style? The style for an audacious somebody who had been unconventional and out of the box. That was something nobody could take away from him. And she might've not seen it for weeks; for months. Even years... But then, she had moved on years before he had.

To Jōnin Hanchō of Sunagakure,
DATE: XX, YR 1022

I died, yet I did not stay dead.

I won't seek you out, nor would I anticipate you me.

We were a parallel line, and that's OK.

I just wanted you to know.

A

(c) JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

And with that, the chapter was closed. He hoped.
has written 0 posts
the chapter was closed [c]Jan 17, 2023 9:32:44 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
The chapter was closed

TAG.

WORDS.

NOTES:

Moment music

The message was simple enough to trace back, not to mention that there were few ties to give such a response and allow for moments to pass between evidence to contradict its indication. Though as she looked over the written words, her eyes widened and could only begin to shake her core as her mind wreaked havoc with her imagination at what it could mean...

It was impossible...

Slowly seating herself down, Arashi would stare back at the words and begin to feel her hand cup against the surface of her face. No words could find an escape from them, though perhaps there was no need. Her mind did the speaking for her.

Akira...

Thinking back to that night, how she had watched his frame crumble to dust and float away into the desert, there had been zero doubt to the truth of the implications of it. He had died...and he was gone.

Yet to see these words and understand it's meaning, was it possible that he had managed to rise once more? When was it possible that the dead could leave messages?

There were few indications of its recency. No clear recess in how long ago it could have been sent. The last message he had mailed to her, she had seen to its destruction personally. But now this.

Closing her eyes, the Suna nin would then release a deep breath before removing her hand from her lips. It did not seem to be calling for her to find them, nor was it a threat or any ill will. Only a recognition of its previous departure and resurrection. Though that alone was horrifying.

When death no longer held a finality, to what would men fear?

She had read that in a book once upon the concepts of mortality. She had thought it a joke that blew up a common understanding of life and death, but now she was questioning just what limit-breaking possibilities this held.

Taking the piece of paper in hand, Arashi would look to the side before then placing it in the drawer of her desk, her hands resting in front of her as she could feel them shaking with a chill.

If death no longer held limitation upon the former Iwakgakure nin, to what ends were he attempting to take?

The soft fragrance of grass was not lost on her, though she did her best to ignore it as it would only present further drive to investigate. It would be a lie to state that she wasn't curious at the very least. But there were matters that had to be considered and she...she was no longer in any position or mindset to simply run off and follow him.

Was that the intention?

The case was closed....there was no need for her to do anything...right?

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,711 posts