Working It OutJun 10, 2023 11:36:14 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As Taki would look to Sabishi who had denoted she was asking her for her address, to which Taki would wryly wink to the girl. But just as quickly as the banter came the girl would go on the offensive performing some sort of jutsu which made the girl raise her eyebrows at the gesture she had attempted. As she moved towards Taki she'd notice the motion of her hands and shield her eyes keeping them shut. And as the girls strike would connect with her knee Taki's leg would buckle slightly, but rather than grunt in pain she'd smirk opening her eyes a sinister look in them.

As she kept a look down at her she'd notice her raise a kick and would grasp the end of her ankle and then the top of her foot quickly adjusting her position wrapping her leg around the girls trapped ankle, which would be stuck in her tough grip before Taki would drop her weight attempting to secure the heel hook on her partners leg.

The heel hook was a dangerous hold that would cause immediate pressure against the girls quadricep muscle. In the current position the girl would feel a sharp pain in her leg as the hold was applied but was loose enough to not tear the girls muscles. "I'm a grappla baby, woist place ta be is next ta me!" as the girl kept the hold applied she waited for her to tap on the ends of her leg or anywhere as an indicator that she was calling the match. If she did so the girl would stand to her feet and help her up. But if not the girl would keep the hold applied until she decided to surrender.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Hīru hari [Okada Style: Heel Hook] [X] or [X]
[RANK] C
[CHAKRA USAGE] Very Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION]

Using this technique either offensively or as a counter, the user will take hold of the victims leg and wrap both feet around it whilst positioning one of their feet beneath the knee joint in an attempt to constrict the movement of the victim and keeping the heel of the victims foot in their grasp. This Places them into a compromising position as the user violently twists the heel at the ankle joint in an effort to damage the muscles and ligaments in the knee. The move is excruciatingly painful once properly locked in. However a skilled or fast shinobi may be able to wriggle out of the hold, in addition those with high pain tolerance may be able to ward off the pain of the ensuing injury. Generally if there is no way for the user to escape the hold will last one rotation and the victim's knee will be rendered unusable.

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

287 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 10, 2023 11:37:05 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Working It OutJul 7, 2023 19:18:54 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
What a flirt Taki was. However, before all of that? Taki was a fighter. A warrior that was more than used to taking punches and dishing them out. She was lucky that her orange wearing friend was so good natured. Otherwise, she might have gotten a bit more aggressive in her annoyance. To be honest? Sabishi did better than she expecte- Then she got grabbed around the ankle. Her balance was shifted, as her thigh was pulled forwards and upwards, making her unable to move properly. Sabishi's violet eyes narrowed in pain as she was held in the lock, and it became pretty evidently clear. This was not a good spot.

Before Sabishi conceded, she did imagine in her head for a moment. Was there any way out? was there any particular movements she could have done to potentially get out of this? She found herself slowly then slowly raising her hands up. "I give. I give!" She calls out, taking a deep breath. As soon as her leg got caught in a hold like that? It was definitely over. A hundred percent. She had worked up more than a fair bit of sweat in this spar of theirs, and in the next moments, Sabishi slowly got back onto her feet, looking the blonde bombshell over.

"You know...If you ever need anything from me, or just want to talk, or hang out?..." She slowly thinks about it, reaching inside of her jacket pocket for something to scrawl with. A small bit of paper and a pencil. She hands Taki her address, before nodding her head. "I think I'd like to spend more time with you. Especially since you can really wear me out. If you could teach me some more things sometime? I'd appreciate it."
dandead10 has written 167 posts