Working It Out

compose a reply
Working It OutJan 15, 2023 15:32:34 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
It was one of those exciting days in Iwagakure, with the prospect of the Chunin Exams as of recent, and it was here that Sabishi decided she needed to get her life in order. She was sixteen, and had put back on getting her promotion for a while, instead, living the relatively simple and trivial life of a genin. She stuck to training lightly, and even then, she wasn’t really getting very far. There was some push for her to advance as of recent, both from her internal life, as well as her general goals as well. There was only so much she could do to advance in this current stage, and it was beginning to bother her tremendously. Though…work was good.

Especially considering she was welcome in the Okada complex, both for work, and for gym. So, that considered, she found herself working out today. Though, she did lack the planning skills for a good regimen to stick to, or what could be considered overworking. Working on her overall body strength, she was looking to focus on her lower body strength especially, as well as to sharpen her instincts. Honestly. The shit was pretty tough. She'd never had to physically exert herself incredibly hard, and she wouldn't say she prided herself in taijutsu or her physical prowess. Now, here she was, looking to get herself into a better shape than she ever had. The burn didn't feel so great.

She found herself, pushing weights with her legs while grasping a handlebar, watching as it pressed forward, and honestly, she found that it was slow. She looked at one of those magazines, to figure out how long it might take to get her body into peak physical condition, but it wasn't exactly so simple. She used to tell people that getting physical activity for thirty minutes to an hour every day was a great way to get in health. She just never imagined it would actually be so damn hard to do as she preached though. She had to question herself a bit though. Were the gains worth it? Honestly, Sabishi wasn't entirely so sure. 

last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Jan 15, 2023 15:33:11 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 167 posts
Working It OutJan 15, 2023 23:37:37 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It had been a calm day like any other and Taki had been in town to help make sure the CE’s went off without a hitch, working with the village watch for some time and when she wasn’t doing that was helping her family plan events. Her head was still a little scatterbrained from an argument that she’d had with a friend with a few days ago so work was a little foggy but time goes on and she needed to keep her head on straight.

For now it was time for her morning workout and she’d make her way into the gym facilities but upon making her way inside would find a rather familiar face on the leg press machine, it was a sight for sore eyes. "Well what’s up doc.” the girl would say looking over her form as she tried to use the machine in order to seemingly strengthen her hamstrings.

"Neva thought I’d see you in ere...” the girl had seen her come in for work in Iwagakure and despite being able to access the gym for free never once saw her even so much as lift the slightest weight so this was a welcome surprise it was nice to see her again but she always seemed to show up right when she was on the edge of heartbreak, maybe it was a sign that she should’ve taken her aunt’s advice, no it couldn’t be she’s seemingly learned now why such feelings are a little dangerous.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

252 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Working It OutJan 16, 2023 4:05:48 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
If Taki suffered from heartbreak, Sabishi couldn't honestly say she ever felt it before. Instead, she'd really drifted on by, letting a lot of development and potential fade over the years. Though, she'd been looking to get a head start and change that about now. What's up doc was the call made to her, and with it, Sabishi blinked, turning her head to gaze upon the Bakudan Bombshell. Otherwise known as Okada Taki. Blinking again, she looked, and for some reason, it looked as if she was even more muscled and chiseled than before. Honestly. Impressive. Though, she felt like she was being rude by staring a bit too long there.

"I didn't think I'd be here either, but...I've been trying to get a bit more fit, to improve my health, and to improve my hand to hand. Well...More so, how to dodge well." Giving a nervous sweatdrop, she found herself pressing her legs forward, feeling a slight resistance as she pushes forward. "Though...I don't really know...How to start." She took breaths as she lifted back and forth, and to an extent, she wondered how the hell Taki seemed so in shape, considering she knew the kind of food that was sold regularly in the Okada's stands. Foods that in her opinion had too much fat, grease, oil, or carbs. Good for a treat at an exciting show, but she couldn't stomach it very well. It made her feel heavy and sick after too much.

Not that it wasn't tasting good. Though she needed something refreshing, like a hot soup with some rice. Something with herbs or fresh spices. Those seemed a bit more her alley. "I also need to get in shape, considering I'll be promoting soon." She said it somewhat absentmindedly as she continued to grind her legs in motion. "I've taken it easy for a long while. I'm sixteen, and I'm being told about how I need to be more determined, more eager to push for a higher position. Maybe I've been a bit lazy. I don't know. I've had a few rough patches when i was younger, so I've never felt too inspired." 

"No role models to really look up to." 
Working It OutJan 16, 2023 10:30:16 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would watch as the girl would continue to use the machine remarking about how she was trying to get herself into shape wanting to work on how to dodge. "Well it ain't just about ya legs ya know." The girl would state as took a gander at the woman's form she also noticed she was looking in her direction. "You uhh see somethin you like?" The girl would say a little sheepishly, normally she was a bit more confident in her flirtation perhaps it's a side effect of her falling out with her friend.

After a moment The girl would remark that she was attempting to promote. "Eyyy! So you're going for it den!" She'd say proud and ecstatic that she was going to be moving up in the world, however she'd note that she didn't have a role model. "I can help wit dat, c'mawn let's get you some extra reps on dis machine and den afta dat we'll do some sparrin'" With that she'd guide the girl through a variety of other leg based work outs in the gym and afterwards the duo would make their way towards the Okada's large inddor gymnasium known simply as "THE MAX." Upon entry Taki would remove her jacket and tie it around her waist.

"Awright now dat we got leg day outta da way...let's put it inta practice."The girl would say as she funneled electricity through her gloves, while getting a few stretches out of the way. "I'm gonna lace my gloves wit Raiton and try to attack ya and it's up ta you ta not get hit, just try to dodge don't worry I won't fry ya." The girl would say as she got into a modified grappler stance, moving around the girl in a circle, strafing with her legs until she was moving a rather high speed pace, it was up to her to use her eyes to try and keep up with her.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

343 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 16, 2023 12:13:28 GMT -5
Working It OutFeb 20, 2023 21:27:31 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"Yeah...I figured." She says, looking at Taki and her body builder stock. Though, she came to blink when asked if she saw something she liked. "Maybe..." She mumbles somewhat under her breath as she pressed her hand on the handle as she pushed the weights yet again with her legs. Though. When the offer came to help her improve her speed and reflexes? She couldn't deny that. Come on now. "I'd appreciate the help." She said with no small amount of honesty as she finished her repetition, only to then end up in what was a place she'd never been to. A place known as "The Max". She couldn't say she remembered the place either, in her time at the Okada compound. Not that she knew the place so significantly she could tell.

"...Practice?" She blinked at the prospect, up until she was brought to the idea that Taki was channeling electrical chakra into her gloves. "...Huh. That's. A new trick." She said in all honesty, as she looked to her stance and form, looking at her hands, but especially to her body and its language. She was a medical ninja, granted, she didn't know many medical techniques. However, that meant that she was capable of looking at and analyzing the human body and the way it moved. She understood the function. She could even do surgeries if she had tools. Stepping back a few steps, she decided she'd bite. Letting her form be very loose, as she shook her arms out.

"Let's begin." She proclaims, intent on focusing her instincts and preparing for every blow that would come her way.
Working It OutFeb 21, 2023 11:06:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A the girl watched her add the raiton charge to her gloves she’d respond by saying it was a new trick. "Ya like it…?” she’d say somewhat proud of her new gear as she activated it, it would create a funnel from her boots up her knee pads and another from her gloves up to her elbows. "Figa’d I could use da upper hand.” with that she’d roll her shoulders back, as she made her way towards the girls back.

With that the girl would charge the woman attempting to try and swipe her hand like a knife across the girls neck, accelerating the speed of her blow using chakra if it hit the result would be a swift stunning sensation as the girl had fallen to the ground she’d aim to hit her with her full speed partially empowered by the raiton in her gloves making her strikes just a bit more devastating. She’d do her best to hold off on the strength though she didn’t want to take the girl out completely.

She didn’t know too much about her fighting style, but Taki wasn't planning on making it easy the swipe was hard and fast and if it landed would surely hurt so the medic needed to think fast, thankfully due to Taki's heavier focus on grappling her strikes were somewhat easier to avoid, but even still she was no pushover. And while the chop was fast the lighting might’ve made it somewhat telegraphed but would the medic be able to react in time.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0

DESCRIPTION:
A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

217 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 21, 2023 11:07:18 GMT -5
Working It OutApr 4, 2023 7:25:20 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Did she like it? Blinking, she was honest. "It looks dangerous. Very dangerous." In truth, Sabishi isn't the greatest combatant. She was a medic after all. What she didn't expect in the next few moments was the sheer speed Taki moved at. Blitzing speeds as she swiped for her neck. Her eyes widened, and on mere instinct, she ducked her head forward, as instead a few strands of hair were lashed through by the lightning gloves. Fuck! That was close. Dangerously close. Sabishi focused on more traditional martial arts, but she lacked skill in taijutsu. Average perhaps. Being generous. As she narrowly avoided having her head swiped, she bends low and pivots, attempting to kick Taki along her lower shin. 

Like in kick boxing, but in truth. Her kick wasn't very strong. Even at full strength, someone like Taki might find the weight behind such a blow was half baked. Her hands shifted at the least. Open palmed, arms curled inwards and pointed towards herself. Tight in stance so she could try to divert attention and force. Or at least protect her head for what little it was worth. She was beginning to sweat bullets though. Why the fuck did Taki have to be so scary? Those gloves looked like it could make her piss herself if it hit. Maybe stronger than a taser was. On that body? Honestly. Sabishi wanted to do nothing more than run away. Get some distance. Flee. Though something told her she wasn't going to be able to do that. 

'I'm fucked. I'm fucked. I'm fucked! Inside Sabishi's head, there might have been internal screams of realizing how fucked she was. Though. Hey, so long as she learned something from it, that was a win right? Now she deeply started to regret skipping out on her training.
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Apr 7, 2023 19:39:46 GMT -5
Working It OutApr 7, 2023 19:26:24 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would look to her saying that it was dangerous. "Hey, don’t worry I told ya I ain’t using em at full powa…” the girl would say with a smile trying to reassure her, and then as she made her way towards her she’d attempt her swipe which the girl would duck and in an effort to even the score would throw out a kick of her own which Taki wouldn’t really feel but at the same time the girl placed it quickly which made it hard for Taki to actively react.

"Eyy, ya got one…” she’d say as she turned around to face the girl, "Now let’s see if you can keep it up.” in that moment the girl would funnel some chakra into her legs and turn her body once again going for the same type of strike however rather than a chop she’d execute a quick elbow strike still funneled with a slight amount of raiton and something she’d need to move rather quickly to get out of the way of the technique.

As much as this was training for Sabishi Taki had a few things she needed to work on as well just as her partner did. Kneading just the right amount of chakra in order to make sure that the thunder she was producing had all the punch she needed but that made for even more of a reason for her to dodge the blow, and with Taki’s lack of strike focus once again made it somewhat easier to deal with much like before, if she avoided it the girl would race towards her if she ducked or stepped back and would attempt to execute a stiff dropkick that would land with slightly less force but might still knock the girl down, but hey at least the girl was tough enough to take it not a shiver in her body at least from the outside.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

0000 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Working It OutApr 15, 2023 22:16:47 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Blink. 'Not at full power? THAT ISN'T FULL POWER MY ASS!' It didn't help that Sabishi wasn't exactly "physically gifted", as one might say. When her kick landed, and she looked at Taki in question turn with her godly physique, it made her realize something. How easily it was that Okada "Bakudan" Taki would grab her and fucking fold her over her knee. It was within that next moment that as her opponent spun, lashing out with her elbow, Shinde immediately threw her body backwards, entering into a pseudo somersault flip. Though she didn't have much time to rest or think. Not as her foe came immediately afterwards as if this was a game of cat and mouse.

Raising her hands and slamming them along the ground? "Doton: Doroku Gaeshi!" As the stiff flying dropkick came flying for her, immediately would the earth shift and lift upwards, like a tall slab that her legs would strike, as it rises. It was kind of cheating, but that was a swift and instinctual movement, something that she had executed in the midst of combat. Though instead of letting the wall rise fully, she lets it rest half formed, in a slight slant, as she immediately pulls backwards. Sabishi had likely seen Taki more than a few times in the ring.

"Has anyone ever told you, you have the strength of a Gorilla?! Because you're terrifying!"

Name: Doroku Gaeshi - [Earth Shore Return] (Previously known as [Mud Overturn])
Chakra Usage: Low
Type: Ninjutsu [General]
Element: Doton
Handseals: 0
Description:
Doroku Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. The jutsu is cast by raising both hands above their head and then striking the ground with them, a wall of earth large enough to protect themselves will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Physical contact with the wall must be held until it is standing upright.
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Apr 15, 2023 22:17:15 GMT -5
Working It OutApr 21, 2023 16:10:56 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the gril would attempt the elbow Shinde would successfully get out of the way moving as quickly as her body would allow her too, as a follow up she’d chase after the girl and perform a dropkick but as she the stone wall rise up beneath her the girl would do what she could to twist her body so as to not scrape her leg against the rock wall only to have her ribs clip it slightly causing her to rest a hand on it as she skidded to a landing. "Heey, not bad.” the girl would say that she was scary and had the strength of a gorilla. The girl seemed a bit flabbergasted by that comment figuring she knew who she was and would let out a laugh.

"Heh, well I am da gorilla sage.” the girl would say, widening her stance once again. "Figa’d you knew dat.” she’d say charging in towards her attempting to try and spin her body about and aiming to slap her palm into the girls chest with a stiff electrical slap.

She moved quickly but the technique was slightly telegraphed, but even still it was fast her body blurring as she quickly rotated. her body, the sound of the slap if it hit resonating in the large empty room like an explosion.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Kuikkurōtēshon [Quick Rotation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0

DESCRIPTION:
Utilizing chakra in the feet, ankles and legs specifically. It is a small amount of energy, but used precisely on reflexes and timing. This technique is gauged this way. When timed, the user can twist themselves abruptly out of the way of an attack. Like a speedy side-step, but a rotation of one's body to the side. A spin-move. This is only attacks in an immediate vicinity(three meters) anything else is too big an attack. Usually Taijutsu, but sometimes this technique is effective against close-range ninjutsu.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

225 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Working It OutMay 3, 2023 1:37:55 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
It was in those moments that Taki explained. She was the "gorilla sage". What the hell was that supposed to mean to her? Blinking, she focused on her opponent as she lunged inwards with that rotating palm strike. She was getting faster. She was almost sure of that as Sabishi stepped backwards and twisted her hip, leaning and swaying her body backwards. Though felt the palm still connect, sending a numbing shock through her body as she instinctively recoiled, and let herself skid back slightly. That hurt. It hurt a bit less than a chakra scalpel, but she could feel the electrical signal ring through her body.

"Hrgh!" Recoiling, she plunges backwards and enters into a pseudo somersault, spring boarding off her hands as she throws herself back, letting herself skid as she crouches down. Forming two short handseals, she reaches her right hand down, and covers it precisely and delicately in a layer of stone. "Doton: Kengan no Jutsu!" With her hand now covered in a seeming gauntlet of stone, she realized with this, she could at least use one hand to protect her chest and body from that electrical discharge. Though, she did take the liberty to momentarily rub her left breast through her shirt. 

"...Thanks for helping me train."

"I'm looking to promote soon, but I need to be "caught up to snuff' if that makes sense. I'm a bit...behind. Slacked off a bit too much after I passed the Chunin Exam. Hospital work's easy and it pays well, but, there's more I could be doing with my life at this point." 
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on May 3, 2023 1:39:27 GMT -5
Working It OutMay 3, 2023 23:21:47 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would land her strike a wide smile on her face after landing the shot but also a slight sting she knew she couldn’t be too reliant on her gloves knowing the drawback that came with it. After her shot landed the girl would fall back into a controlled somersault and land on her feet Taki seeing that would let out a whistle as she watched her in motion.

"Nice moves!” as she did so the girl would create a seal made purely out of stone and in that moment Taki herself would craft a series of hand seals in order to electrify her palms. She’d be complimented and thanked by Sabihsi who seemed appreciative of the help she offered. "Eyy, no problem you ever need my help with anything you just cawl on me.” she’d say winking to her.

She’d then enter into her wild stance. "But I think now dat you’ve got da hang o things it’s time ta toin up da heat.” with that the girl would race towards her using chakra in order to accelerate her speed and would attempt to jab her in the throat with a stiff throat thrust her fingers like a knife aimed square at her neck the motion somewhat erratic in nature and yet again still telegraphable this was somewhat done on purpose of course she had a plan in place depending on how she’d react.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

236 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 3, 2023 23:22:23 GMT -5
Working It OutMay 4, 2023 0:43:54 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Nice moves. The compliment was evident as she looked onwards. "Call on you? Well, I imagine you're a pretty busy girl." She'd respond with a shift of her stance. This time, making her body more triangular footed, as she gazes onwards. Though, she looked on with confusion when she saw this "wild stance". What was this? She'd never seen an erratic form like that before. Until there was the mention of heat. As Taki raced forward with a blitz of speed, her eyes adjusted, and as the lunge came forward, she sidestepped, twisting her body in a pivot, a few beads of sweat dripping from her head. Her instincts were getting better, and from there, she'd use her non rock hard hand, to loop and wrap Taki's outstretched hand under her armpit.

At the same time, she'd also attempt to loop her right leg like a hook around Taki's right leg, to use her like a pillar, and shift her weight and balance on top of her, to prevent her from just pulling her arm back to strike her. In this odd shifted stance, their faces would be likely a few inches apart from one another, violet eyes looking into cerulean blues. Taking a deep exhale. She could hear the crackle of the electricity, as she has her free hand remaining, aiming her own counter jab towards Taki's chest with her stone reinforced fist. To give her blow a bit more "oomph" to it. Maybe the key to fighting here was obscure movements. Unorthodox taijutsu attacks and martial arts.

Using her medical expertise, she attempts to slam Taki in the solar plexus. The area between the ribs and her liver, looking to knock the wind out of her. After all. Sabishi might be no masterful martial artist, but she knew where to strike the human body in the most ideal way to remove them from the battle and most efficiently.
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on May 4, 2023 0:44:23 GMT -5
Working It OutMay 4, 2023 12:07:54 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would ask her to call on her. "Gimme your address, I’ll send you letters when I’m out of town.” she’d say with a smile, however as the battle turned itself back up Taki would Blitz the Nohime however in the process of doing so the girl would attempt to lock her leg together and climb herself over her and the two of them would be locked in a stare down for a moment she’d forgotten how pretty she was.

But not one to allow herself to be distracted, Taki whose was locked would funnel some chakra into her legs enough to potentially allow her to move her leg again and then push the girl off of her allowing them to return to a neutral position.
With that Taki would give her the time she needed to stand up. "You tryna distract me?” she’d say lowering her eyes at the girl as she turned herself back into her wild wrestling stance. "C’mon you seem ta know how ta defend now lesse if ya can attack too.” with that she’d keep her eyes on her she was impressed with how she was handling herself but this was where most people tended to fail speed can kill if its not applied properly after all.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

213 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Working It OutMay 4, 2023 13:26:05 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Being forced off of Taki's leg, using superior strength and slick movement to force her grip, she felt herself interrupted, as she was pushed back, sending her grunting as she felt another electrical shock ringing through her person. Pulling backwards, she holds one hand defensively in front of herself, as she slowly shifts her stance, her cheeks flushed for a second. "You're the one asking me for my address. You tell me." Her eyebrows furrowed, before she slowly clenches her right fist. In truth. Considering what she felt and observed?

She didn't feel confident in assaulting Taki in the slightest. "...Here goes nothing." She proclaims, looking at her muscled form, before entering a pseudo crouch, lowering her body a little bit lower along the body. Running forward, she skids her hand along the ground, the one encased in stone, before hurling her hand out, looking to throw at Taki a handful of pebbles, small stones, and dirt, before looking to bend low and deliver a twisting kick towards Taki's knee. Assuming she hit, she'd look to knock out her sense of balance, to cause her to stumble, before leaning backwards onto her hands, and raising her leg up high, in an attempt to kick Taki in the jaw.

Deciding that the key was precise strikes to disrupt the concentration, she would follow up by twisting her body in motion almost immediately, swaying her body as she twists onto her palms as to avoid her legs being immediately grabbed, as she takes a deep breath, trying to flip and right herself back onto her feet as she exerts her body physically more than she probably ever had in her life. Then! Lunge in for the swift series of jabs! Even though her blows lacked impact, maybe if she could land enough of the in the right spots, and pressed the assault, she could put on a good show at the very least.

"Ki-yai!"