Voyager!Jan 22, 2023 12:58:38 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

It seemed that Jun had a polar opposite experience to Kasumi when growing up. Starting in the woods with tents and fending for themselves instead of a village. Kasumi herself hadn't even left Kirigakure for the first decade of her life, but only now got the chance to spread her wings a bit and travel. It was nice to travel, but even nicer knowing she always had a place to call home.

"I see. Sounds like your folks really earned the break. Glad they're getting it."
She said as meaningfully as she could. "Hopefully Yukigakure treats them well. I haven't had the chance to see the village yet. I suppose that's one of the drawbacks of travelling for missions."

Kasumi watched the other girl line up her throw, the sword fish was notoriously slippery. The net, however, landed well enough on the fish. Reeling it in, however, might be a challenge.

Kasumi wasn't about to fail though, grabbing the net and yanking. The big fish pulled back, it's prowess in the water seemingly unmatched. Kasumi was hardly one to give up though, even when the rope started to burn her hands she only pulled harder and harder. A bead of sweat on her brow as she let out a loud huff and yanked. There was a bang against the ship and the sword fish slowly lifted from the water.

"He's- he's a wily little thing. Careful." Kasumi said while she eased the fish up. The barrel was open and ready, securing at least one fantastic meal for them on the mission. "Sheesh. That one put on more of a fight than I expected. The life of a sailor isn't easy. Have to respect them."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Voyager!Jan 22, 2023 13:51:24 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl told her story, she was told that she had hoped her parents had gotten a good rest. Jun appreciated the notion, her parents did everything for her and she was happy to know that they could finally take some time for themselves, If only she knew however. Her companion had remarked about having never gotten to see the inside of the village yet and that was the consequence of of traveling for missions. "Well there’s always shore leave isn’t there, perhaps on our arrival you might be granted some time for yourself I’d love to show you around.” the girl would remark a chipperness in her voice she had shown her the best method for netting fish so perhaps she could exchange some knowledge of her village to her.
[break][break]
As the fish net was sent out Kasumi wasted no time trying to reel it in, she seemed to have it handled but still helped her reel it up regardless you never could tell what could’ve gone wrong. With the fish now secure she’d look it over. "My my, I don’t think I’ve seen one this big before, I’m not used to catching them in a net, I’d rather use a rod or a spear.” the woman would remark as the fish was wrangled together onto the deck. "So is there anything more we need to do with the fish or is that just going to wait until later?” the girl would ask looking to the Sailor, she’d respond stating that the life of a sailor wasn’t easy and with her having never been on a ship such as this she could see why military life at sea was much different than being a land lubbering nomad.
[break][break]
"I would most certainly say so, but its a good learning experience perhaps we’ll get the chance to do it again, then I can see just how much I’ve learned.” the girl would say as she looked back out at the water, viewing the fish as a challenge. "I appreciate your advice, I'll do my best to take it to heart.” she’d say. Thus far Jun was interested in what more she may stood to learn from the Kirigakure shinobi, she found Kasumi to be a bit simple but she liked that about her, She found her intriguing and couldn't wait to learn more.
[break] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]365 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 22, 2023 14:07:02 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Voyager!Jan 22, 2023 14:29:44 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi liked the sound of getting shore leave and being able to check the village out more. Jun would probably be a fine guide, with the amount of crap she knew about the city. It was one thing to travel with the hopes of gaining something to achieve her new goal, but she also wanted to travel just to see the land.

Maybe she should ask Jun about that steel she'd heard about before.

"I'd like that, aye. I think seeing Yuki could be fun. Maybe they'll send you down our way sometime and I can repay the favor in Kiri for you." She knew Toru was notoriously sealed on any information, but if it was just a tour for an ally there was no way he'd mind.

"We'll need to cut the fish when we're ready to eat, but the barrel should keep it fresh for a while. I think for now, our next task should be..." Kasumi though a moment, "resting. Watching the sights of travel, keeping our eyes up for trouble. We've earned it wouldn't you say? Then we'll be at the mission site in no time. We'd want to be well rested and well prepared for that."

This mission in particular didn't say too much about enemy forces, but it wasn't Kasumi's way to be caught off guard just because a mission was supposed to be easy. Instead, she'd keep her guard up and assist with the building process any way she could.

END?

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

last edit by Kasumi Momochi on Jan 22, 2023 14:29:59 GMT -5
Bloo has written 496 posts