Tranquility and Training

compose a reply
Tranquility and TrainingJan 21, 2023 22:42:47 GMT -5
Nōhime Reiko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Reiko Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 10/21 rank Chūnin occupation Medic Corps

It wasn't often that the Nōhime could spend a quality amount of time at home. Mission, hospital duties, both the clinic and emergency room had Reiko busier than a worker bee one manning a hive. The adolescent was beaten on her days off and her training had been sparse. As the state of the village has been prospering and the bulk of people watching the Chūnin Exams, it was easier to have free time, time Reiko committed to either learning medical practices, drugs, and correct utilization or devoted entirely to training her capabilities. As she was growing, her evolution of Jinton was astonishing but ever since her obligations and responsibilities tripled in size, her growth has slowed more than she'd like. Wearing her white outfit, well, designed bodysuit, the fledgling adult wandered around her large home. As she walked towards the zen rock garden within the complex, Reiko tried to match names to faces that she passed by. An Izumi, a Sora, Kimi, Hana, Heizo, Ren, Ouritsu, even the odd Himishi that stayed with him, Haru...ka? So many names, so many faces. Everyone had their own story and everyone had their own troubles. To expect Reiko to even know half of these residents beyond a name and face was preposterous.

"Reiko-chan?" A voice called out, causing the girl to stop in her tracks as she looked around. Her tailed white hair flew gracefully over her shoulder as she saw a mature, platinum-blonde woman moving towards her. With a half smile, the girl chirped in a warm tone before turning back towards the woman. "Okasan!" As the two mt each other in a warm embrace, the woman placed a gentle hand on the back of the girl's head. "Where have you been? I rarely see you now." The woman stated, keeping Reiko in place. "Mom, I'm a Chūnin and I work in Iwagakure's hospital, it'd be a worry if I was home more often." The older woman sighed and pecked a kiss on Reiko's cheek. "I know, I know, I just miss you so much." Reiko let out a chuckle before letting her hands fall. "I miss you too, mom." The two separated their embrace before Reiko went back on her way to the garden. "Do you ne-" "Jasmine tea, rock garden." The mother chuckled before going to make some.

Reiko let out a sigh as she made her way through the halls, passing rooms and nameless faces until she arrived at her destination. The adolescent merely sighed as she began walking the raised paths, wandering throughout the garden as she awaited her refreshment. Peace... Tranquility... this wasn't in the standard shinobi world, there was too much chaos. A little peace did some nice, even in a village that had a habit of being of high tense.

SAs Used:
Jinton Duster

Hundreds of years upon years, a powerful Kekkai Tōta was passed down within the Nōhime clan. Jinton, Dust Release, the combination of Fūton, Katon, and Doton chakra natures. As dangerous and rare as it is, Reiko is truly blessed with the ability to harness and control this advanced nature as well as she does. Utilizing this affinity is even greater than the control of her other basic natures. Reiko shows an almost equal potential to that of her greatest and living predecessor.

Medical Knowledge

Reiko knows that as powerful as anyone is, even greater power comes from knowledge, and closing that off is a fool's folly. She hit the books at a young age, learning the anatomy of the human body, from fundamental cells to even the psychosocial analysis of mental states. This robust and thorough knowledge makes her not only skilled both in medicine of various fields but also in the application of treatment. Even if her medical jutsu tree isn't as expanse as others, her knowledge would be sure to circumvent that issue.

Atomic Mystic Control

Even easier to learn given that it is a naturally selected trait of being more capable of controlling one's chakra. The Nōhime pride themselves on an unnatural advantage in Chakra control, and of the Nōhime clan, Reiko boat greater pride in her ability given she uses it to access medical ninjutsu. Where her kin are more born as better conduits inertly, Reiko took her control a step further and trained to a point beyond normalcy. Even at her level, Reiko has an astonishingly low excess waste of chakra, and her ability to use the near exact amount of chakra only makes practitioners of greater skill and training see equal footing in Reiko where one expects inferior ability.

Jutsu(s) Used:
N/A

Equipment Used:
N/A
last edit by Nōhime Reiko on Jan 21, 2023 22:44:22 GMT -5
Necro has written 6 posts