compose a reply
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Jan 22, 2023 17:38:53 GMT -5
Kōyō
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday November, 2nd rank [Adv] Genin occupation Team member
"flaming eyes".
"You did what you had to do to survive, there is no shame in that".
Uchiha Kōyō

Playing with the odds!

It was about five AM when the little red hooded showed up at the entrance of the Hyuga district. Of course, she was spotted by the guards and after some trouble, a man came for her asking what business an Uchiha infant could possibly have there. - I need to speak with your leader. I'm his best and favorite apprentice and I'm not exactly think he would be please by the way you're treating me here

- Sorry, ma'am, but you need authorization to be here. I find hard to believe you're authorized by Shigure-sama and I'm afraid I can't bother with such matter at this time in the morning. - What's your name again, mister? - Satoshi - Well, I know Shigure sensei wakes far earlier than this. I want to be as strong and swift as he is and I need him to teach me how. Tell him I'm in urge and he shall come from my aid as any Sensei should. - she strong nodded, staring at the man white eyes with a cold deadly serious face.

He would probably be missing the times only Wahei showed up to speak to Shiugre. Times has changed. But that girl was really a pain in the ass.

"You might be powerful, but that doesn't make you strong".

The top best of marvellous ! ! ! [01/11]
- Sweat, tears, blood and flaming chakra -
[ ]
[212 Words]
last edit by Kōyō on Feb 28, 2023 11:48:51 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 36 posts
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Feb 24, 2023 22:12:49 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"flaming eyes".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

IN A MINUTE

With some reluctance, Satoshi went on to fetch Shigure, leaving just Takano at the gates. The man didn't bother staring at the girl, or engaging in any sort of conversation, and just remained there, performing his duty. A few minutes after Satoshi was gone, he returned, getting back to his post and then looking at the girl. "Shigure-sama said you can go inside. He will meet you over the second courtyard. After you pass the first big building, just keep on following the path in the garden and you will get there." the Hyuuga guard explained before resuming his duty at the gate.

If Koyo followed the path, she would go through the large property that encompassed the Hyuuga District, and end up at a large courtyard with a single tree in the centre of it. Near the tree, Shigure continued to perform the katas of the Gentle Fist. The speed of his attacks was out of this world for someone like Koyo. Even with her Sharingan, it would be impossible to follow. And despite its speed, his movements were gracious and precise, not a single movement was wasted. Without even turning to face her, he would speak. "I will be done in a minute, Koyo-chan. Please, make yourself at home." he said, with a kind tone, despite his focused feature.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Hyuuga District's Courtyard
[]
[223 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Feb 25, 2023 10:45:27 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"flaming eyes".
Uchiha Kōyō

Warming up!

The two vassals at the gate were quite useless. Just a tiny obstacle that she'd might get through into paving her mastery road as a mastery kunoichi. As the man finally fell to her graces and demands, as anyone should, Kōyō lauched a fiercily though yet full of proud smile to the other man, who seem not to care much but also said a word. - "Better off this way, jerk".

In her eyes, people who stood in the basis of the hierarchical pyramid of the ninja system were like coadjuvants who didn't have what was needed to be part of the big show. Like people in the crowd, who pretend to held the power of judgement but never get the real nuts to take the stand on the life's stage. - "I've just being made for that stage" - she said, letting slip a little bossy chuckle.

This Satoshi soon would be back with the expected news - Absolutely marvelous, my dear. You've served your purpose quite well, I must say - his tone were just nauseous as the choose for words. And that's was her 'trying-to-be-pleasant' version. As she passed through, following the instructions, she'd come across the buildings and fancy structure the Hyuga's has at their disposal. - "Crap, those guys really know what they are doing, huh".

Finally they would meet the place where Shigure was just finishing her morning training session. - "Jeez, Sensei is quite hot" - as Kōyō's eyes rolled as her mind realized that Shigure was... slightly more than a source of power, she would jump for the jonin's call and make herself plenty comfortable.

Walking and watching everything around, soon her eyes would get stocked again at the speed and movements of the jonin. But as anything else in the world, Kōyō would quickly get bored and decided to start her own warming up session, keeping safe distance to not bother Shigure.

The top best of marvellous ! ! ! [03/11]
[ ]
[323 Words]
last edit by Kōyō on Feb 28, 2023 11:48:24 GMT -5
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Feb 28, 2023 10:23:30 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"flaming eyes".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

TRAINING, PERHAPS?

Shigure continued his own training for another ten minutes or so, until he finally stopped, headed towards the tree in the centre of the courtyard, grabbed a towerl hanging on one of its branches and wiped the sweat off his face. He wasn't wearing his Jounin attire this time, but rather the white kimono used only by the head of the Hyuuga clan, even though the haori, much like the towel, was hanging on the tree. He would then turn to the girl, resting his hands on his waist and keeping a friendly smile on his face.

"You are here early, I assume you are eager to train, uh?" he asked, pausing to turn around, staring to the still destroyed dojo in the Hyuuga grounds. "I have a mission in mind for us, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Now... I assume you want some training, am I right?" he asked, chuckling softly.

His guess was more than likely correct; for what other reason would the proud Uchiha lass make her way to the Hyuuga district to reach out for her sensei in the early hours of the morning? In any case, he was more than happy to indulge with a training request; as a matter of fact, he was actually satisfied to see such a burning drive in those eyes of hers.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Training
Hyuuga District
[]
[225 words]
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Feb 28, 2023 12:08:58 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"flaming eyes".
Uchiha Kōyō

Training it is!

As Shigure followed his training, Kōyō would keep observing as she warmed up. Movements, patterns. There was a lot she could learned from her sensei and her eyes rolled across that training camp like a predator chasing its prey. - "One day I'll be as powerful as you are" - she thought, gritting her teeth and letting her eyes flare in manifest to her will.

Eventually Shigure got his job done and Kōyō followed him towards that tree. She listened to Shigure words and forced a friendly smile  - - Of course! - she said though, in a quite polite and pretentious enthusiastic tone - "What else would be here for? Walk in the park!?" - she quickly took of the red overall she was wearing showing her fight outfit. - A mission, you said? - "A-ha! I knew it! Sensei saw the potential in me so he is preparing a big-fat-challenge for us! He might not be the smartest but at least he knows which horse to bet on. Well done, well done, mister sensei~" - although her tone were regular as if she wasn't surprise, from inside, she was dying and cheering for the opportunity. She had to play cool, though. - And what you have prepared for us? - she asked firmly, making some extra warm up to give him the chance of revealing more details about this 'mission' he had in mind.

Hopefully, she will get 'spoilers' so she could prepare properly.

The top best of marvellous ! ! ! [05/11]
[ ]
[249 Words]
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Feb 28, 2023 12:27:28 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"flaming eyes".

A CHOICE TO BE MADE

He chuckled lightly when she asked for more information on the mission, but instead of sharing a little bit of spoilers, he just shook his head. "I don't want to spoil the surprise. You will get word from me tomorrow, don't worry about. For now, let's focus on the training, alright?" he said with a large smile on his face, hiding well the mischievousness behind it. He didn't want to tell her she was going to be aiding the construction workers with the rebuilding of his own house, for he had a suspicion that she would be very much pissed off when she learned about what the mission entailed. Better to deal with that tomorrow.

"Now, there are a few things I noticed on our past training that we can work on. You have a good potential with your Fire Release, but I believe you can do better with it. Fortunately, my nature affinity is also fire, which is rather rare among the Hyuuga." he started, chuckling softly. Most people in his clan had wind or even water as their nature. "Or we can focus on your taijutsu. Your reflexes are far from ideal, even though you can fight well for your rank. So... That's what I have in mind. What would you prefer?" he asked her.

Training
Offering a choice
[]
[221 words]
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Feb 28, 2023 14:38:59 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"flaming eyes".
Uchiha Kōyō

Kuen chooses fire, of course!

- Alright, whatever. - she was clearly pissed, although she had another purpose for the day and she would might try to get something out of him later. As her eyes rolled and she gesture to the jonin that they skip the subject, she adjusted her posture getting firm and attentive, serious than before. Things were about to get started and she didn't want to mess it up. After all, she had a perfect flawless score to keep up. - Let's do it, then. Shall we? - sometimes it was harder to tell why she was known as the Konoha kuen, but another times, though, it was pretty easily to make this relation.

As Shigure started introducing his plan and guiding the possibilities of their training, Kōyō's eyes remained fixed into Shigure's and although her mind thought - "Ohh, I'm super special" - her mouth said - Wow, Sensei! That's so amazing that we share the same affinity! I knew there was quite potential to be explored here. - she root fiercely and started getting - not that really - excited about this training - "For you, Mr. Special-my-ass. Get ready to be toasted by the legendary Red flame of the Leaf! Watch and learn!" - she really believe in that, unfortunately.

So there was a choice to be made. Taijutsu or Fire Release. - Quite obvious for the Leaf Red Flame, eh? - she replied almost promptly, full of herself and driven by proud. - What you want me to do? Show you some good stuff? - she asked, wondering which would be a good target, launching some interested look towards that tree in the center of the courtyard.

The top best of marvellous ! ! ! [07/11]
[ ]
[285 Words]
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Feb 28, 2023 15:00:16 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
header
"flaming eyes".

UCHIHA NATSUKI

With Koyo eager to train and prove herself, she chose to hone her Fire Release ability, prostrating herself with quite a lot of pride, which Shigure found to be almost cute. "Children these days... They really think they are the shit, eh?" he thought to himself, remembering back in the day when he thought the same thing, and the catastrophe that followed that mindset. Still, he hoped he would be able to teach the girl without having to expose her to the same amount of pain. "When I was a Genin, I had an Uchiha on my original team. Uchiha Natsuki." he paused, revealing a name that most Uchiha knew about, but didn't talk about often.

Natsuki had been killed during the second round of a Chuunin Exam, and it was something most Uchiha still dreaded to this day, as the girl had awakened the Sharingan, and developed it to the point of having two tomoe, which was an incredible feat for a Genin. In any case, he wouldn't let the subject linger on that for long. "As a Genin, I assume you know the Great Fireball technique. It is a treasure of your clan. But I wonder... Do you know any other Fire Release techniques?" he asked, and whenever she responded that she did, he would nod. "Care to show me? I want to see how good you are with both of them." he said, cracking an almost cocky smirk. "Don't worry about hurting me. You just can't." he added, trying to provoke the girl a bit, to harness her full potential.

Training
Asks Koyo to use her Fire techniques against him
[]
[270 words]
Flaming eyes [training w/ Shigure]Apr 16, 2023 15:21:44 GMT -5
Kōyō
Kōyō Avatar
groupnull
"flaming eyes".
Uchiha Kōyō

Play with fire!

- Never heard of. - she admitted, wondering who was the Uchiha who shared a team rivalry - she just assumed - with the very Sensei of her. - I bet she'd kicked your ass giving you a hard time, had she not? That explains why you're so mean to me. - she teased him, giving him a provocative grimace and a very bossy look.

There was no time for the chattery anymore and the jonin asked her for some action, which pleased her plenty since she was looking forward to giving him a real hard time. At least, she thought she could, and tottaly bought what she understood as a challenge. - Alright! Bet's on! Loosers are stinky-boozers. Get ready to pay me a dinner tonight! - she dared him back confidently, promptly performing the hands seals and using the Great Fire Ball technique.

She wouldn't though use her max skill yet, even though her general performance were pretty good matching the expected level of a member of her clan. But both of them knew it was just the beginning of a probably a playful move before things getting really started to heat up. - C'mon, Sensei!

As she intended to really proof her worthy, she then interrupted the technique and only by holding slightly of her breathe, she would again toss another ball of fire - this time, smaller - whenever the jonin showed up to dodge the first one, making it harder to avoid. 

Now performing variations of the hand seals for the fire jutsu, she would then cast the Hosenka no Jutsu, shooting smaller projectiles of fire from her mouth sequentially trying to make even harder for the jonin to escape, preventing the spots he would be and using the incendiary nature of the jutsu to reduce his escape throw area.

All that revealed her real capacity with the fire release, showing that because of her will, spirit and slightly sharp mind, she was actually above the avarege. And definitively, she had the same flairy eyes that Natsuki once did. Even stronger, considering her very particularly trait of literally having chakra flames popping out from her eyes.

But she was still too green. And had a lot to learn. And once again, Shigure was entrusted to be the one close enough to guide and protect a bearer of the Sharingan. Would he, though? Would that be the real mean of playing with fire?

The top best of marvellous ! ! ! [09/11]
[ ]
[400 Words]