Waters of Life [Shiina]

compose a reply
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 9, 2023 13:49:13 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 27 years old birthday August 14 rank A-Rank occupation Geisha
In the city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane.

TAG -

NOTES - 
She found herself returning the half smile he gave her, at the mention of her being very good with words. She was indeed, and as he pointed out, she was perhaps good with a few things that went hand-in-hand with words. Shiina hadn't entered the geisha profession only because she needed to hide her identity, although it did prove to be quite a good façade. She chose to be a geisha because she knew that a person who was not part of the gossip or discussions of high-ranking officials and yet would be able to overhear and take in all their contents, was a geisha. Of course, she had signed agreements to never speak of what was disclosed, but the information in and of itself helped. She had become a very attentive listener, an even better conversationalist, two things she never thought she would be able to do before she left her village.

"I see, then we shall wait for his reply..." she gave another nod while he spoke of his uncle and his mother's clan. She wondered deep down inside whether she had anyone to turn to in her own clan. It was a little different for her though, as being held responsible for a plague had quite a different connotation than being exiled. But the roots were the same, she supposed, making a mental note to herself that she should one day travel back to Kaminari no Kuni, and see if there was anyone that could help her in her own retributions. For now, she simply listened to Muramasa, her own mind formulating possibilities of how she could help him achieve his goals.

Black blood would spew from her lips at that moment, her eyes narrowing as she momentarily was brought back to the reason why they were here. The poison most likely didn't mix well with the alcohol she drank, feeling the effects as she couldn't stop the pain in her chest. She avoided Muramasa's gaze at all costs, not wanting him to see the look of pain and suffering in her eyes that were no longer easy for her to mask. She dropped the sake bottle from her grasp, blood dripping down to the clean white sheets of the bed. She had been careless...yet again.
MADE BY MIZO

Nue has written 269 posts
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 9, 2023 16:42:58 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 19 years old birthday July 21st rank B-Rank occupation Swordsmith
Muramasa

Before much else could be said the woman's illness flared up.

Seeing blood, Uemon instantly moved. "Shiina... come on." Dropping his book his arm moved to support her back, wincing a little as the sudden shift hurt his ribs. Rising from the bed he would drape one of her arms around his neck, allowing her to lean on him for support. "Do you still have your medicine?" Looking around he would collect it if need be before helping her to make her way back to the springs. So much had happened since they arrived... their original purpose for being here he'd nearly forgotten about.

As they moved his expression grew severe. Glancing to the woman a sadness shone in his eyes. "I'm sorry." A quiet apology came. It took two of course for certain things to happen... but he still felt responsible. "I... shouldn't have distracted you." Desire got in the way and something important had been forgotten. Perhaps an ominous microcosm of both of their larger conflicts when it came to emotions. "Let's get you better." He would affirm with a nod, furrowing his brow a bit as they reached the edge of the hot springs.

If she wanted to wash beforehand he would assist but under the circumstances etiquette wasn't something to worry about.

Whatever her decision was he would help ease her into the soothing waters, taking the elixir in hand and uncorking the bottle. "Did Oniishi-sama say how much to pour?" Dosage was always important and he wanted to make sure he got it right. Lest the cure end up worsening the problem from misuse. It was selfish of him to pursue his own wants instead of beginning her treatment as soon as possible... too selfish.

Now he was going to make up for that by watching over her during the process. After making sure the amount was correct he would administer the medicine and take a seat near the water's edge. If he was remembering right it would take at least an hour per soak, and she needed to do so multiple times.

Hopefully the process wouldn't be too hard on her... she'd been through enough already.
Yenga has written 624 posts
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 9, 2023 22:46:31 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
In the city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane.

TAG -

NOTES - 
As he quickly moved, she would notice the small wince, taking her arm and draping it over his to support as they half limped, half walked towards the hot springs once more. Although she was in no condition to speak, which had been confirmed by her trying to open her mouth but nothing coming from her lips except more blood. A few times she would allow her eyes to talk, to speak to Muramasa the same way they had communicated with him before. Intentions and implications aside, she was very confident that he would understand. At his apologies to her, she would shake her head, her eyes narrowing yet again as she lifted a finger to his lips, trying to stop him from apologizing further. It took two to do what they had done, two hearts that beat with one motivation, and she knew that despite it postponing her treatment, she had willed it because she wanted him. If he apologized, she would have to do the same, for she had jeopardized her own health at the expense of pleasure and emotion.

He picked up the elixir from the room, carrying the half limping woman as they once more entered the hot springs room, the sound of the waters flowing endlessly into the tub quite calming to the mind and the soul. She shivered a little at the cold, possibly because she had forgotten the cold chills of the night, the half open air bath taking in all of the wintry coldness from outside. With his help she would descend into the hot waters once more, a shiver immediately running down her spine as hot liquid met cold skin. There was no time for showering now, and although it was traditionally unacceptable to go into the springs without cleansing one's body, she hoped that the situation would be enough to pardon her actions. Minutes would pass of silence, as she closed her eyes and bathed in the heat, before she re-opened them to meet Muramasa's, holding out her hand for the elixir bottle.

"I vaguely remember..." her voice came out a croak as she would take the bottle from him, measuring about two palm full of the substance before pouring it into the water. "And you need not apologize, Uemon...a distraction would not be a distraction unless the person who was being distracted willed it to be. Under the circumstances, I should be the one to blame..." what a sight she must be, with dried black blood on her lips. She hated herself for being this way, for being this weak and seemingly unable to take care of herself. "It probably was the alcohol...and not what you think it was..." she blushed, her other hand rising from the spring waters to gently touch his face.
MADE BY MIZO

Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 10, 2023 18:13:44 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

A finger on his lip quieted any further apologies.

Despite seeing that she didn't blame him, sadness still shone in his eyes. Together they moved in silence. Over the past few days they seemed to have developed a sort of mute shorthand. Useful for two who didn't necessarily speak much. Shiina's understanding gaze said all that needed saying and his own apologetic glances spoke back to her. Quiet acknowledgement.

Helping her into the water he watched her intently, a slight frown forming as she strained to speak. "Let me." He said, aiding her in administering the medicine as she instructed the proper dosage. As he did so she spoke further, her weakened voice telling him that he needn't be sorry. "You didn't do anything wrong..." The swordsmith's voice was quiet, nearly a whisper on the water. Despite her insistence he couldn't help but feel responsible. Impulsive wasn't something he considered himself. Not since he was a child, anyway. But when he was with her... he felt as if wasn't fully in control of himself. A troubling prospect but up until now he had almost reveled in the freeing sensation. No longer was it all fun and blissful.

An error in judgement had been made... now she was in pain.

Feeling her hand gently touch his face brought him back to the present. "Maybe so... but hush, now." Came his murmured instruction as he slowly dipped a hand into the waters. Wetting his fingers he raised them to her soft lips to wipe the blood away. Even in such a state the woman still looked effortlessly beautiful... it was a talent, truly. "Try to relax if you can." More cooed words as he adjusted his seated position. A hand moved to the back of her neck, massaging it gently as she lounged in the springs. Let me know if you need anything." It was anyone's guess how long the elixir would take to kick in.

So for now he would simply sit by her side and wait. Doing what he could to comfort her. Observing her dutifully.
last edit by Muramasa Uemon on Feb 11, 2023 0:45:48 GMT -5
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 10, 2023 19:39:46 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

TAG -

NOTES - 
Even in harsh and rather tiring circumstances, they were both somehow able to maintain their composures, find solace despite what was happening around then, perhaps in each other. Shiina simply nodded her head, allowing him to pour the elixir instead of her into the waters. The cleansing process would take some time, that much she knew, and somehow having him just sit there by her side quietly was more than she could ever ask for. She looked deeply into his eyes, trying to communicate the appreciation, the longing and perhaps the love that she held for him. Muramasa was unlike any man she had ever met, and that was more than on the very personal level they knew each other on by now. "I'll be fine...you should relax a little too."

If there had been no elixir, Shiina would have invited him into the hot springs with her. She smiled at him weakly, taking in his sad expression but trying to alleviate it somehow. She didn't want him to feel sad, or responsible, for her current predicament. The woman would reach out to take his hand in hers, as though to reassure him that there was nothing wrong. "We should continue our discussion, since we have very little to do any way." She gave a small giggle, unable to help herself but admire his facial features. Even though her fingers have touched them, her eyes have fallen upon them once too many times, she never got tired of looking at his face...especially those eyes, holding his gaze with her own.

"You mentioned visiting your uncle. We could do that, first. Do you have any other business you need to take care of before we embark on this journey though? I assume what we are about to do won't be accomplished overnight." Now having been relieved of her geisha house and subsequently her geisha status, she had no one to answer to anymore. Of course, there was still the mystery of this poison that was running ramped in her body, but it wasn't something that was too concerning as long as she kept up with the treatments. "I realized I never asked before, Uemon. But have you any friends you met on your travels? I unfortunately have not been too lucky in that department given my nukenin status."
MADE BY MIZO

Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 0:46:18 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Her words might have prompted a smile from him... if he wasn't already so concerned.

Without even speaking he could glean the thankfulness in her eyes. She didn't blame him and that was good. Regardless of her feelings on the matter he still blamed himself. "I'll relax after you're feeling better." He said, forcing a faint smirk as he stared into her eyes. Uemon had always been his own worst critic and this was a prime example. But her kindness helped.

One hand continued to gently rub her neck as she reached for his other. She always felt so soft. "Sure." Was his response to her suggestion, a bit of color blooming on his face as he noticed her staring at him. Attraction always did flatter him... but there was something about having someone as gorgeous as her look at him that made it so different. Good thing he wasn't bashful. Else he might've shied away. "I need to grab two of my newer puppets first... they're in Tsuchi no Kuni." Right where he had left them. Both needed some last minute tweaking but were almost ready for use. "I made them for surveillance so they should be helpful." Spycraft was something Suppa had taught him well. Along with how to act... as much as he hated playing dress up and pretending.

A question about friends gave him pause and for a moment his brow furrowed. "You can probably tell I mostly keep to myself..." He began, imagining that someone as guarded as she likely did the same. 'Friend' wasn't a title he gave to many but... "I've made one or two." Also back in Tsuchi no Kuni. Last he left it was not on the best of terms with one of those people. Despite that she was probably wondering where he was by now. Unfortunately due to the fall out he wasn't exactly in a rush to get back. "I can head back there and grab my gear. Do you plan on finishing your treatment here?" A fair question, as pausing in the midst of the process seemed like a very bad idea. "If so, I'll send a letter when I'm ready. That way we can meet up and go over final details." It was as solid of a plan as he could work out at the moment, especially with her wellbeing taking up a lot of space in his mind. Uemon's hand moved to the very base of her neck, his thumb and forefinger moving in small circles in an attempt to comfort her. "Not just yet, though." In truth, he did not want to leave this ryokan. After the time they had... how could he?

However they decided to proceed could wait a day or two... this pleasant detour was one that he didn't want to end.
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 9:21:50 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

TAG -

NOTES - 
The time she spent simply staring into his eyes was perhaps the most blissful. Once or twice she wanted desperately to touch his face of grab his arm. She refrained of course, for they were now trying to focus on more important and serious things. Shiina took in every feature of his, from the top of his head to his feet, as though to further commit it to memory. They were definitely going to see each other again, that much she knew, and judging from the way he spoke, he too wanted to stay with her for at least a of days. But she knew he was a traveler, a man who belonged to the road. No woman or person of any stature could detour a man who had a vengeance, and she was certain that she wouldn’t want to be that woman to him anyway. They had built so much together, been through the best and worst with each other, that she knew perhaps there was a possibility.

But no, the possibility of better and worse than what they experienced so far lay ahead, that much she knew.

"I will probably stay here for a few weeks to finish the treatment. I also have no place to go back to, so I need some time to figure out just where to go and how to continue to live.” Her voice was hushed, her eyes steering away from Muramasa and turning to look at the surface of the water. "I’m not sure what I plan to do, to be fair. I can continue to offer my services as a geisha here and other smaller nations. I think I’ve built up a good enough reputation as a whole that survival won’t be a big concern.” She gave him a smile jokingly, trying to lighten the mood. The woman was indeed not afraid of dying from starvation, but in terms of retribution, she had little to no idea where to begin, if at all. "The treatment seems to need to take some time anyway so I can afford to take a bit of a vacation while doing it, I suppose.” Another small smile adorned her lips as she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. The elixir was doing its job slowly, seeping into her skin and making her feel it’s presence. She grabbed on to the edge of the hot spring with one hand, her knuckles whitening and hand trembling as she focused on her breathing.

When the wave of pain slowly subsided, she would open her eyes, looking back at Muramasa while he spoke of having to return to Tsuchi no Kuni, and how he had a bit of a falling out with one of his few friends. "Tsuchi no Kuni? I’ve never actually been there before. When I was an academy student, I learned about the land in some books. I always imagined it was just a plain of rocks and mud, brown and boring.” Shiina tried to let out a soft chuckle, to try to not to make him worry too much about her. "As for your friend, I’m sure everything will be fine. If they understand that all arguments come from simply a place of misunderstanding and heightened feelings, there will be a way to mend friendships. I also don’t see you as the type to shun your friends over small or even large disagreements, so perhaps returning to talk to them is the best choice. Sometimes the most difficult of conversations are only difficult because neither party wants to start having it, after all.” She placed her hand on top of his and squeezed it reassuringly.
MADE BY MIZO

last edit by Ryuujin Shiina on Feb 11, 2023 9:31:09 GMT -5
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 10:40:20 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

As she admired him, he did the same with her.

It was constant, with her. Rarely did a minute or two pass without his dark eyes looking her up and down. Of course there was his obvious physical attraction... but it was a bit more than that. Ryuujin Shiina was elegance personified. If he were a painter she would be his muse. Inspiring endless brushstrokes .

Perhaps he should try his hand at it again... she deserved to be more than a mere sketch a swordsmith's journal.

Nodding at her words his hand moved to her shoulders. "I know you'll figure it out." Uemon's gentle massage continued, hoping to ease some of the tension in her shoulders. "If you ever need help I'm only a letter in the mail away." Not an offer he extended to anybody, hardly. Some people in his life he would come running for if they required... but mostly that was reserved for family. It was unusual but Shiina had come to mean a lot to him in the short time since they had met. She understood him better than seemingly anyone else save for his master. If she needed help, he would oblige. "You are in high demand..." A half joking response to her statement about her reputation. Even Toko admitted it and the matron sought revenge on her. It was simply undeniable. She was a woman among women. "Take some time and rest... you've been through a lot." Holiday didn't sound half bad. In this world vacations seemed few and far between for most. Time to decompress was surely in order.

Summing up Tsuchi no Kuni in so few words was amusing, and if he weren't still feeling guilty he might have chuckled. "You're actually not far off... though there are a few forests." The Land of Earth was unsurprisingly earthen. But there was a bit more to it. "You know... they have mountains there, too." Remembering the dream she shared with him a faint smile broached his face. His hand tenderly gripped the back of her neck, allowing his fingers to further work out any stress. "If you visit I'll take you to see them. We'll bring coffee too." A final detour before they had to return to reality, maybe. Thinking back to their time together on the mountaintop a sudden realization came to mind. He'd nearly forgotten something... but now that his memory had been jogged it could wait just a bit longer. "Thank you, Shiina." Uemon spoke softly in reply to her words. One of her hands came to rest atop his free one and he stared at it warmly. "You're probably right... I'm sure we'll make up somehow." Arguments were common enough but the way things had been left troubled him. Made him see his friend in a new light.

A manic one... maybe it was just a one-off occurrence but he couldn't help but wonder if there were other hidden aspects of her personality. Wouldn't be the first time he was wrong...

Shaking off the thought for the moment, his eyes returned to Shiina. "Is it helping at all?" Looking at her he could tell she was tense, likely a side effect from the elixir's cleansing. Removing toxins from the human body was not a pleasant experience... as he knew firsthand. Scooting over so that he was behind her he allowed his other hand to rise, fingers from both delicately massaging her neck and further up the back of her head. Just above her nape. "Take a few deep breaths." Uemon continued like that for some time, his fingers working their way through her hair to rub her scalp underneath. Taking care not to apply too much pressure, he let his hands wander down to her shoulders after a bit. Massaging her still.

Unfortunately he could do little else to ease her pains... but what he could do, he would. Without question.
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 15:07:21 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

TAG -

NOTES - 
Shiina closed her eyes, momentarily basking in the warmth of his fingers on her neck and shoulders and the gentleness of his touch as he massaged her body. It was interesting, compelling even, that Muramasa was able to get as close to her as this. She wasn't someone who couldn't be obtained, someone who held herself above everyone else, but she indeed let very few people into her life, this including physical distance. There were many out there who sought after her beauty, her body, but few who would take the time to get to know who she was as a person. The man beside her was different, despite his own circumstances. He could be seen as a such a cold and crude man, and yet to her he was the gentlest and warmest of beings. It was just a matter of whether people took the time and the effort to get to know both of them; time and effort people never thought twice of giving. "I would write to you even if I didn't need your help..." she whispered, her eyes moving away again as they fell on the waters.

She gave a soft chuckle at the mention of mountains and coffee, knowing that he was trying to honour her dream. The woman nodded her head, looking back at him with the softest and warmest of expressions. "It's rare to find someone who would commit the littlest things to memory as you do..." It was true; there were times she had said very important things that were easily forgotten by those who listened. She knew that Muramasa not only heard her, but truly listened to every word that she uttered. "What is your idea of a very relaxing day? Since you are to honour what I dream of, the least I can do is return the favour." Shiina scoffed at his mention of her being of high demand. There were many who could do what she could, but not many who could be consistent on and off state. Perhaps that was what set her apart. "Thank you too, Uemon...for all you have and continue to do for me..."

"Mhm..." a soft sound came from her lips as she closed her eyes once more, taking slow deep breaths as per his instruction. She felt his hands work their magic in the subtlest of ways, and whished secretly that it wouldn't end. When the pain subsided a fraction, Shiina took the hand he had placed over hers into her own, gently massaging the back and palm. She focused on the joints of his fingers, the part under his thumb and index finger, pressing gently but with slight firmness. Anyone who had shoulder, back pain or eye strain would feel a deep rooted numbness at even the softest of touch, some even dull pain if the strain was severe enough.
MADE BY MIZO

Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 16:03:40 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Fingers continued to knead her shoulders as they sat in silence.

A lot of people couldn't stand to be quiet. Uncomfortable with the absence of noise. It was one of the things he appreciated most about Shiina... they could simply enjoy each other's presence. Without the need for constant chatter. As he looked down upon her form he couldn't help but bask in the moment.

Such a lovely sight... and it seemed like his masseuse skills weren't half bad either from her reaction.

Color bloomed on his cheeks as she said that she would write him regardless. "I'll look forward to those letters, then." He replied softly, his half smile returning. For some reason he imagined they would smell of perfume, lavender and vanilla. Like she often did. A compliment to his memory caused him to shake his head slowly. "It's hard to recall everything... so I only remember important things." It was true in his case. Birthdays, holidays, even general information sometimes slipped his busy brain. But those things he deemed necessary were kept under lock and key. Forever engrained in his head. It helped of course that he liked her... made him more likely to recall things she said. When she asked him what his idea of relaxation looked like his movements stopped. "I..." A pause as he tried his hardest to think. Try as he might it wouldn't come. "...I have no idea." Brow furrowing a bit he gave it another go. Nothing. What a completely ridiculous thing.

Uemon hadn't the faintest clue what it meant to truly unwind.

After a moment he shrugged a bit, resuming the massage. "I've never really thought about it much I guess..." Or at all, even. Every second of every day he was hyper focused on his goal. If he wasn't improving his skills he was working on his puppets. Nothing was done without reason. "Ever since I was ten... everything I've done is in service of my goal." A bit sad, but true. Even his enjoyment of coffee had a purpose— to help him stay awake so that he can further his progress. Thinking on it for a while his face reddened a bit more as he realized what he'd said. "Not what you and I do, of course." No, not that. That was for other reasons. For a moment he paused and draped his arms around her, cradling her loosely from his seated position behind her. "That is very relaxing... but I know that's not what you meant." Without an answer he could only close his eyes and think. Relaxation had to stay minimal for him but maybe some was worth considering?

Had to blow off steam somehow... it was unhealthy to be so single-minded and a clear head was something he needed.

Thanks graced his ears and he shook his head again, tightening his embrace slightly. "No need to thank me..." Uemon was no hero or anything so foolish, but he wasn't one to stand by when people were in need. Once upon a time he might've said that he'd do the same for anybody... but that wasn't exactly true. Shiina wasn't anybody. Surely he wouldn't assist a stranger to this degree. "I don't mind doing things for you." Hearing her vocalize an assurance that his touches had been helping he loosened his hold and resumed rubbing her shoulders. Doing his best to work out any remaining tension.

Some time had passed and he truly hoped the elixir was doing its job. Last thing they needed was faulty medicine failing them.
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 16:29:09 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

TAG -

NOTES - 
It was not a surprise to her that he didn't have any idea of his perfect day of relaxing. He had told her that everything he did had served some kind of purpose to him, and not what he did to relax. Of course, that was true for her as well, giving an understanding nod. She had done a lot of things as a child out of necessity, and some which could have bordered hobbies were just means to what would eventually be skills, such as her talents in music and in tea ceremony. She had taken a fancy in both, but they now were her tricks of the trade that she barely considered them relaxing. "You're fine, I never thought otherwise..." she would say with a soft chuckle as his face blushed a light crimson. Shiina knew what he had been thinking, an overthinker would catch himself, and catch himself he did.

"Perhaps we can do some things together to find what relaxes you the most?" The woman offered, still massaging the back of his one hand while he returned the favor to her shoulders and neck. There was definitely massages that could help any being relax, just as they seemed to be enjoying at that current moment. There was bound to be something that he could do, even if it wasn't with her, that could help him alleviate some of the tension he felt inside. "And if we don't do it together, at least let me help you find it so you can do it yourself." The purple-haired woman would then release his hand from hers, and subsequently turn her other hand to gently touch his arm, as though to indicate that he could stop with the massages, at least in their current position.

She made a move to stand from the hot springs, realizing that much of the cleansing had finished since they began their conversation. Turning to face him with almost all of her body on public display, she bent down to kiss his nose again, something she found herself doing a lot recently with him. She liked to see him blush, baffled by the smallest of gestures of affection. The woman would then reach out a hand, extending an invitation for him to take it so that he could stand up and match her in height. If he chose to take the hand, she would gently pull him into a standing position and draw him close, so that her face would be inches away from his once again. "I know of one way that could surely make you relax now..." she cooed, her eyes telling what her words wouldn't as she beckoned him closer and closer still.
MADE BY MIZO

Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 18:28:19 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

Hearing her speak prompted a nod.

It was good she didn't mistake his words. "Good..." Any time spent with her was out of pure desire to be in her presence... perhaps the only thing in his life that wasn't in service to his goal. "Being with you is special." Feeling her touch upon his hand soothed his still sore knuckles. Providing a pleasant relief from the lingering pain. "I'd like that." He replied softly to her suggestion. Shiina certainly had more experience than him when it came to these things and he'd surely need the help.

Maybe it would help him to stop being so tense all the time?

Or grim, as he so often seemed to those who didn't know him well. "Most things are better with you." Was all he could say as she stood and offered her hand. Decompressing alone was necessary, but she enhanced everything he could think of. Heightened every single sensation. Little pleasures felt all-encompassing when she was around. A kiss on his nose brightened his face even more. Taking her hand he allowed himself to be lured into the waters, his eyes staring longingly into hers. Feeling her warm, shapely body press against his again made his heartrate spike. "Are... you sure?" It took everything he had not to jump her there and then, but with their faces so close she would see concern in his eyes.

Want consumed him... but he didn't want to risk aggravating her illness, especially that the first treatment was done.

A hand wrapped slowly around her waist, pulling her closer gently as his other hand moved to cup one side of her face. "You shouldn't push yourself..." Uemon whispered, his thumb gently caressing her cheek. Even if they didn't go any further he would be content to just stand here. Holding her, in the warm waters like this. Hearts beating in tandem as they touched.

It didn't take much for her to entice him, but even so the look in his eyes was one of worry despite how his body reacted. 
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 19:14:34 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

TAG -

NOTES - 
And Shiina would have been a fool if she hadn't caught the look of blatant concern in his eyes. Even before he asked her if she was sure, she could see that there was definite worry laced in not just his words. She appreciated the worry he gave, especially since most men would have given in to their own hormonal desires long before any thought for the other person came to be. She considered for a moment, her eyes leaving his for a fraction of a second, only until he wrapped his arm around her waist. They were so close now, as though distance had never been a thing for the two of them. As his hand found her face, her would do the same, stroking his cheek before one finger would lure his chin in the direction of her. Slowly but steadily, she guided his lips on hers, as though they were finding each other for the very first time.

There was no need for words, her lips would touch his if he allowed. She found solace and comfort in even the slightest of touches, the shortest of gazes. It was as though Muramasa had a magical ability, to take breaths away and still time. Every look he gave spoke volumes, every move of his body seemed so calculated with grace and poise. She admittedly had met no other like him before. Shiina parted her lips gently, so as to part his, their lips would dance in tandem as they explored each other's softness and plumpness. It was the gentlest of kisses, one that could be mistaken for two strangers kissing for the first time. Her arms moved to wrap around his waist, keeping the exploration part for a little longer.

And as she pulled away, she stared deeply into his eyes, finding words that she could say in response to his question from before. She drew the man closer, until she could whisper, her eyes trailing to his lips before whispering. "The Uemon I know..." she began, a true smile crossing her lips, "...is a gentle lover as much as he is passionate." She finished the sentence, her glance traveling upward to meet his dark hues once more. "Would you be able to say no...if you were me...?" Shiina didn't need him to answer the rhetorical question, her finger tracing his lips.
MADE BY MIZO

Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 11, 2023 20:53:10 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
Muramasa

A hand on his chin guided his lips to hers.

There was his answer. Warm, inviting. Yet there was also a certain softness to it. Not just the physical feeling either, but the very air. It was a tender thing. As if they were doing this all over again for the first time. For a brief moment his mind returned to her room at the okiya. Sitting on her bed, wrapped in each other's arms, lips locked in solace. Passion's first spark.

Powerless to resist, as he always was where she was concerned, he let his mouth do all the talking for him.

Seconds felt like ages when they kissed. Always did. Feeling her pull him closer only urged him to do the same. "Mm..." It was the only vocalization he could muster against her sweet lips. Half an acknowledgement of her taste, half a plea for more. Masterfully she parted his own lips. She was good at this, which made it all the more enjoyable. When at long last she pulled away he instinctually lurched forward slightly. Telling of his desires perhaps. Showcasing his addiction, and want to continue. Words flowed like honey from her tongue. In that moment it was the sweetest sound he'd ever heard. "Shiina..." Always her name. At this point he just liked the intimacy of saying it, he thought. Uemon leaned forward so that their foreheads touched. Listening to her tell him about himself. Hearing a question that he could feel the answer to in his bones. Quietly he shook his head. Of course he wouldn't be able to say no. "I'll go slow..." A murmured vow as his hands found their way to her hips. First a tender kiss on her cheek...

Next, her neck. A gentle suction placed there a sign of his desire. Uemon's fingers gripped her firmly, but not roughly. Slowly his hands moved around to her backside, lingering there for some time to caress her before traveling upward. One on the small of her back, one further up as he leaned into his kissing. Collar bone, shoulder, all was fair play for his mouth as he graciously worked his way down. Slowly, methodically.

Easing into the act... he knew she wasn't fragile, but he still had to be mindful. Take his time to appreciate every part of her.
Waters of Life [Shiina]Feb 12, 2023 8:18:36 GMT -5
Ryuujin Shiina
Ryuujin Shiina Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

TAG -

NOTES - 
Shiina struggled to keep her composure as they continued to look into each other's eyes. The faintest of sound escaped his own lips, one which would make her beg for more. She bathed in the noises he made, a faint smile crossing her face as he obliged. She drew him closer still, and as his body leaned forward to showcase his desires and want for her, she merely allowed. He had a way with his kisses and his body that was like no other. Shiina heard him mumble her name, and as though addicted herself to just that one word, she sought for more. There was so much emotion behind his calling, as she wrapped her own arms around the back of his neck, leaning her own body into the feeling of warmth of pleasure. "Uemon..." she breathed, her voice matching that of his.

He was like an expert craftsman when it came to giving her what she wanted, as though he had been doing it all his life. The way he treated her body told her that even if he had practice, there was true feeling and method behind all that he did. Muramasa was like no other performer, in this two-person performance, and his only audience was one was like a diehard fan, asking for encore after encore. She moved her arms to gently caress his waist, her body trembling as he moved his kisses methodically down her body. She let out a shudder once or twice, especially if he were to move to her breasts. A tender spot, one would say.

A few times there would be a low whimper, one which begged him for more. As he worked his fingers over every inch of her body, she would too, gliding the tip of her fingers down his chest while the other hand kept a gentle yet firm hold on the small of his back. The woman would try to move the two of them forward, guiding him slowly as he kissed, so that they both would leave the comforts of the hot springs room. She loved the waters, no doubt, but she understood that what they were about to truly indulge in belonged at a different place. The whole time she was like a dancer, leading him in a waltz, and if he trusted her, she would lead them slowly back to their bedroom.

The first part would be led by her, simply moving the two of them from one point to another. She never let his gaze leave hers, the more he kissed the more she would ask for more. As she would lead them to the bed though, she slid herself underneath him, knowing that he was capable enough to have the baton of leadership passed back to him. It was in part trust as well, that he would take care of her, in that soft and gentle demeanor that broke all semblance of reality. The woman indulged and gave in, two things that she knew only Muramasa was capable of drawing out of her.
MADE BY MIZO