Fuuinjutsu Question

compose a reply
Fuuinjutsu QuestionMar 6, 2015 11:52:05 GMT -5
sextant
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
sextant Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I was thinking about creating a character that used a fuuinjutsu that was previously applied to those with some sort of paralysis--a fuuinjutsu that covered the body and acted like a prosthesis of sorts. The general mechanics would be that the fuuinjutsu slowly consumes the user's chakra while they are able to control the body without having to use muscular movements to propel the body.

The benefits of using this in combat would be slightly added strength if one is using the prosthesis and doesn't have any paralysis, or to manipulate limbs that either have been removed from the body or that have been paralyzed.

The progression of this technique would eventually cover the entire user and unlock their potential, so my question is--does this sound like something that is being created to get around using a Cursed Mark? I wasn't attempting to do that, but when I started thinking about how the technique would evolve, I started to realize that it might come off that way.

There's no mutation or sage energy involved in this technique--think more so someone enhancing their musculoskeletal structure as opposed to...well...whatever the Cursed Mark does. Just curious for an opinion before I start fleshing out the technique. Thanks!
has written 4 posts

quick reply

compose a reply