compose a reply
The Price to ProtectMar 22, 2023 13:57:28 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

"Yeah unless it's a long fight or somethin' I don't get tired too quick." Mairusu would reply as he thought back to his lessons at the academy. Most people either had large chakra pools or could control their chakra really well, never both, and the boy figured out pretty early on that he was of the former. It wasn't disheartening news but some times it just took a few more tries than other to get something down pact, though he had been blessed with the stamina to try and try again.

He hoped that his sage training would be one of the ways to make up for the lack of control but considering all the ways that stuff could go wrong it made the boy think that one would need really good chakra control, but he hadn't turned into a statue yet so something must have been going right. The genin would laugh at the thought of one day being able to 'breathe thunder'. It sounded cool, loud, but cool. Even with what he could do now in regards to raiton the boy still had a ways to go before getting to that level or at least a point where all of his techniques didn't have to be touching something to work. "Hopefully so, then maybe I'll be able to beat a couple puppets."

In all the air of mystery and philosophic waxing it hadn't occurred to the boy that he had not introduced himself to the wanderer. They had spoken seriously, joked, even fought without so much as knowing one another's names. Muramasa. The genin rattled the name around in his head for a moment to see if he could connect to anyone he knew from Konoha but had no such luck. It was a really cool name though. "Nice to meet you, Muramasa. I'm Hiesin Mairusu." He replied with a smile.

WORDS ●  ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 207 posts
The Price to ProtectMar 26, 2023 21:26:31 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 19 years old birthday July 21st rank B-Rank occupation Swordsmith

let me guess, no answer, right?

A nod followed the boy's words. "If you're smart about using it, you'll be fine." The youth had more than enough chakra, especially for his age. Muramasa on the other hand had average reserves and needed to be frugal in its usage.

It was hard to tell exactly as he was still developing his Sensor ability... but he likely had more chakra than even himself. It was quite impressive actually. With some more training he could go far.

Seemed like this next generation really was something. Despite not seeing himself as a teacher this experience had been oddly pleasant. It wasn't often that he got the chance to help others, even in little ways. Hopefully the boy had gotten some clarity from their talk. Or learned more about facing down multiple foes. "Don't feel too bad." He said, glancing to the frog still perched atop his shoulder. "These two are meant to be a pain to pin down." Sacrificing power and size to be quick and hard to spot or hit. Perfect for their intended usage. Recon and surveillance.

Introductions were had and the wanderer nodded upon hearing his name. "You as well, Hiesin-kun." Always one to mind his manners he chose to address the young shinobi by his surname. So as not to imply familiarity. Looking briefly to the sky he noted the position of the sun. "I think it's about time I get going." Some time had passed and there were other things to do. "Maybe we'll meet again some day." Turning his gaze back to the youth he allowed that same faint smirk to cross his face again. Not a bad prospect at all. Oftentimes his travels brought him to the region... so the chances of it happening weren't all that bad. "You'll have to show me how much you've improved."

A new acquaintance. At this rate he was rapidly leaving 'lone wanderer' territory. Placing his hands in his pockets he nodded to the boy before turning to leave. "Hone that Raiton." With that? He slowly made his way down the road.

Yenga has written 622 posts
The Price to ProtectMar 27, 2023 10:01:31 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

Words of encouragement from the str-no, Muramasa, made the boy feel better about how the spar had turned out. His opponents weren't always going to be a gaggle of puppets zipping around the battlefield while their controller hid in the bushes and even going up against so many unknown variables he did fairly well. There was still plenty of room to improve and he was prepared to put in the work to do so that if the two's paths ever crossed again the boy would have more to say than 'this is all I can do'.

A shift in the air, the chance meeting had seemingly come to close as the man offered his farewells. "For sure, but only if I get to see a new puppet or weapon next time." He'd reply with a laugh. The genin would watch for a few moments as the wanderer continued down the road before shifting his gaze to the forested area around him. This had been a fun experience and something he surely would have missed out on being cooped up in the village. One never knew who they would come across out in the world and what kind of knowledge they'd gain by taking a few moments out of their day to share stories but Mairusu knew he would be better for it in the long run.

-Thread Exit-

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 207 posts