VITAL SHIPMENT

compose a reply
VITAL SHIPMENTFeb 17, 2023 8:28:39 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"vital shipment".
A true Shinobi is always ready to embrace death.
Not today, though.
MissingNo

Side Quest.

A man walked into an alley, disguised in a black hood. Wahei, who was walking into Port City streets after gathering some INTEL for the root and preparing the arrangements for the "family gathering" day, got crossed by that intriguing figure. - "Huh. What are you guys doing here?"  - he thought, sighting deeply. - "Shit. Just now when we are about to call it a day" - Sloth was strangely talkative today.

Wahei knew he didn't have a choice, so after some time wondering what had happened, he followed the strange hooded figure into the dark of the alley to find him hiding behind a dumpster. - MissingNo - the voice called smoothly. Wahei's green eye shaded turning into a colder expression. He nodded. - This is for you - the man offered a black scroll from his hood. There was a very particular symbol on it, a mark that told Wahei that this scroll was sent directly from Toshizo.

He took it and the man vanished promptly. Wahei walked out of the alley and went straight to the INN he usually stayed when he was in Port City. It was a fine place, and people there were kind with him since he was quite a regular costumer.

After getting to his room, after doing a safe check routine as part of his root protocol, he opened the scroll and started reading it. 

VITAL SHIPMENT

MISSION RANK: B

DESCRIPTION:

Konohagakure is sending a shipment of vital supplies to Kaminari no Kuni via the water, the shipment must be protected from attacks, since criminal range has severely increase in Port City. Although this is a FOB (free on board) operation, shipment must reach the designed port in Kaminari no Kuni for the mission to be a success. A Leaf shinobi was assigned to reinforce the goods security and as a proof of good faith and will of Leaf's part, since the alliance among Fire and Lighting must keep growing stronger and prosper. Attacks on the shipment can happen by those looking to take the valuable goods for themselves. A Kumogakure shinobi must be present to oversee the good safe transport into Kaminari no Kuni, so it's fundamental for you to meet your contact at instructed rendezvous.

This is a joint official mission among the two countries, so a Kumogakure shinobi is expected to arrive at Port City soon enough, if's not there already. You might find your contact at the city main INN. She is an elite jonin and has been assigned to room 217. She will provide you further details about the delivery port and other conditions.

PS: this scroll has Leaf's and Kaminari alliance stamp, and it must be shown as a proof of regular shinobi ID. 

"This is odd" - he thought. Tossing out mission assignments into fire was something so habitual that Wahei found strange having to keeping it this time. At least for now.

Wahei went to the reception of the INN, noticing that the key board was sold out as usual. It was a big and literally port city where a lot of travelers went there to make business in a daily basis. So no surprises so far. But one thing called the chunin's attention. Likewise his room that was far isolated into one of the INN corridors at the second floor, the indicated 217 room was also blocked by a flat piece of wood hanging on the board. The empty nail without a key hanging on it though was a sign that the room was already taken. - "I see".

"Why don't you use your byakugan to take a look?" - the good part of working as MissingNo is that the personas weren't free to chime-in as they please. The bad part is that Wahei wasn't in charge so there was no chill to be joyed too. The silence was appreciated though. - "She is an Elite Jonin, I don't want to take the risk of startling her, just in case she is a sensor shinobi or anything" - "Maybe you're pushing this too hard though" "I bet she is hot" - "Seriously, Greed?" - "Did I just think it out loud? Shit. I'm sorry, love" - "Oh, you're such a sweet-ape, love. But don't worry, I agree with you. An elite jonin most definitively must be hot" - "You guys are unbelievable."

Eyes rolling and a slight headache by the noise caused over the peaking thread going on in his mind, Wahei walked towards the opposed corridor of the room he was into and the last room at his right, there it was - "Room 217" - he thought, knocking at the door, waiting for someone to answer.

"I'm nothing but a memory. I have no name. I have no present or future. All that I am now, is a missing number

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Set the sails ! ! ! [01/20]
- A first trip to Kaminari no Kuni -
[ ]
[563 Words]

SUBMISSION THREAD.
last edit by Wahei on Feb 17, 2023 10:15:53 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
VITAL SHIPMENTFeb 17, 2023 12:15:04 GMT -5
Ha Chuya
Ha Chuya Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 144 years old birthday 6/20 rank Elite Jounin occupation Weapon

Chuya had arrived a day early to assure there'd be no delays from her travel. She'd seen too many last minute storms that caused a one or more day ship delay. There'd been no such trouble though, so the sharkette found herself instead without task or purpose in port city. It was by no means a bad place, it had this familiar lore to her. She was as much a weapon as a fishing implement after-all, her earliest days of being the Tidecaller had been on ships sailing port to port. Hunting the monster of the untamed seas, harnessing the very waves to the faction she'd reside at the time. This was probably her fourth dozen time being to this port in particular, so there wasn't too much to draw her interest.

As an elite jounin of kumogakure, she'd attempt to do her due diligence and watch over the supplies to be transported. However when inquiring on them she'd learn their arrival and shipment were lined up almost perfectly. So she really had nothing needed to be done beyond waiting, her stay was paid for at the city inn and that would also be the rendezvous spot. Getting her key she'd head to her room and investigate the abode for her own security. Nothing was out of the ordinary. She hadn't expected anything to be off on this mission, but it never hurt to be safe and check. The once over though would be enough for her, as she'd proceed to climb onto her bed.

Once atop the covers, she'd begin to jump up and down on the middle. As though the bed were a trampoline all the while she'd spin her glass trident. Practicing her balance and having fun at the same time. She needed something to pass the time, as expected the exercise would blur time in her head. Her attention sort of blanking, before finally being interrupted by a knock at her door. "Come on in the door is unlocked!" She didn't know for certain it was or wasn't the chuunin konoha had assigned, but she assumed that'd be the only one to knock at her door. No one else was her to expect or know of her arrival after all.

Despite inviting the shinobi into the room, she'd neither stop jumping nor spinning her trident. The weapon casually being swung around her body, switching from one hand to the other and constantly being swung in some rotation. Whether grasped or passed, she kept perfect rhythm and did not seem to wobble or stutter on any motion.

Words. --
Tags
Notes.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 30 posts
VITAL SHIPMENTFeb 17, 2023 13:13:20 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"vital shipment".
A true Shinobi is always ready to embrace death.
Not today, though.
MissingNo

knock-knock joke cliche.

The voice responded and Wahei tried to deceive her tone. It didn't seem imperative as he'd expect from a jonin but quite weirdly infant if he'd be asked. Wasn't time and place to judging or overthinking the situation so the chunin instinctively ignored signs and leads following as the calling instructed. - "This is a ladies room. Don't forget your manners, love" - his eyes swiftly role wondering what kind of provocative jokes and pokes Lust had in her sleeve for the moment his eyes meet this elite jonin lady.

Delaying the unavoidable for a short, as the environment felt safe and sound, he turned his back towards the door to close it and took a less than a second breathe to turn around. When he did his eyes blinked longer than usual until finally the short darkness faded into the resemblance of what was in front of him. - "HA-HA! No-fucking-way! A chibi-dibby?" - whatever he meant by that - "A child? I can't believe it! They fooled us. Well, she's at least lovely cute though" - "That'd be a great knock-knock joke cliche though" - ghosted by the voices in his head, Wahei kept a poker face trying to ignore the big show going on. - "What if she's young? At her age I've had killed thousands too" - a thing or two could be crafted out from that bunch of misfits. Wahei has always thought about the origins of Fear.

I'm Kazuhira Wahei - he said promptly - Pleased to make your acquaintance. - those words were exactly addressed to him by @asukahyuuga in the day their met. A formal but yet faster way than he was used to introduce himself and so he decided to adopt that greeting, even though he kept the traditional bend reverence he was used to do when in front of a higher ranked shinobi.

"
So now you're just talking like your girlfriend, eh?" - "She is not my girlfriend" - "Woo. Now he's talking to us" - Sometimes was hard to keep them low, yet even time to time it was pretty much impossible. Wahei sometimes drop the ball and jump into those mental loops interactions without even noticing it. A simple catfish, specially when the matter was directly related to him. He didn't have the time for playing down that game though, so he moved them again to the deepest of his mind's 'quarantine zone'.

- I'm sorry - he said, after some awkward moment staring at her, but yet seemed lost as if it was possible to be not seeing anything at all. - I was sent here to meet you. - his tone was nice and warm, and movements were peacefully slow. Inside the black cape he was wearing, he revealed a tradition olive vest from Konoha chunins, where he searched for the scroll in one of the equipment's pocket. - This scroll is suppose to make my point, I think - he showed it at first, than passed it to her.

"Seriously though, what about the acrobatic performance with her trident? - I mean - It also seem pretty expensive. Why don't we cut a deal so we can sell it for a bigger price or something?" - "Would you please knock it off, Greed?" - "There's something odd about her. I liked it." - "Don't even think of starting it. I'm not in the mood for your inappropriate speech" - "I don't mean that. - I mean - Not that I wouldn't, I totally would - but what is intriguing me is something else... she got this... 'lusty thing' that I just... loved" - "I don't know what you're talking about, but I don't have time to play this game" - "I'm seriously, love, watch your step with this one" - whatever she meant with that. Wahei was clueless but couldn't waste his time lost in his own mind. Although deep down he was indeed touched by curiosity.

"I'm nothing but a memory. I have no name. I have no present or future. All that I am now, is a missing number

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).
Set the sails ! ! ! [03/20]
- A first trip to Kaminari no Kuni -
[ ]
[666 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts
VITAL SHIPMENTMay 4, 2023 19:34:53 GMT -5
Ha Chuya
Ha Chuya Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 144 years old birthday 6/20 rank Elite Jounin occupation Weapon

The Elite Jounin would stare with an almost innocent gaze in her eyes, a bright smile on her face and otherwise total silence. She'd let the boy work out the situation a little, as it seemed he'd gone a bit silent upon seeing her. Certainly wasn't the first person react in such a manner, so she really had no reason to be phased. She despite her appearance and personality was professional enough to know she was supposed to wait for something. Granted if she spoke of it or asked for it, a truly amazing shinobi could pull a fast one on her. Instead she'd just bounce with childish amusement.

Finally a scroll was retrieved and it'd be presented to the living weapon. This would break her so far silence, "OH LET ME SEE!" She'd joyously explain, as she'd shift her weight in the last bounce. Flinging herself to the corner of the bed closest to the konoha shinobi. She'd execute quite the gracious spin, if not apparent prior this would surely cause her shark tail to stick out. Though following this action the even more standout thing would be her skill with the trident. Her spin executed with the extension of her trident, it's points twisting at just the right time to sort of grab the scroll. Pulling it in towards her and popping it up above her and just below the ceiling.

Her hands shifting the trident to behind her, as she'd still manage to once again almost catch an end of the scroll with her trident. It'd be spun quickly between her fingers, spinning the scroll open to reveal it's contents. Her eyes barely glancing it over. "Yup, that's the seal, I needed to see!" Just as quickly as it'd been opened, the scroll would suddenly be reverse spun. Quickly closing the scroll, then with a push up she'd cause the scroll to enter an almost free fall. Her whole body bouncing into another large spin, as she'd knock the scroll mid air right back to Wahei's center mass for the easiest possible catch. Granted the whole display didn't catch him off guard.

As she'd finish this sort of pass off, she'd also bounce off the bed and closer to the boy. Her trident entering a spin to her right side, before her arm drew back and shifted it to be once again behind. Spinning it between her fingers in a what seemed like an endless loop. "You stand before Kumogakure's Alpha Predator, top shark!" She'd state with a grin barring her shark like fangs. "Ha Chuya!!!" She'd proclaim her name with such gusto, it was clear she had relentless pride. "I know the waters we'll be traversing like the back of my hand, so long as you can hold up your end this mission will be a breeze." Despite her overwhelming pride and self confidence, she knew there was very real limitations on what a trident could do on their own in combat.

Words. --
Tags
Notes.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 30 posts