a new arrival | keisuke

compose a reply
a new arrival | keisukeFeb 19, 2023 5:26:29 GMT -5
Kouga Kanoh
"For each blade of grass you try to crush beneath your foot, 1,000 more will rise to defend it."
Kouga Kanoh Avatar
groupnull
age 31 years old birthday dec 18th, -24SD rank sp. jounin occupation kusa lord
Lord Hokage,

I know we've only spoken just recently, so perhaps this letter is in poor taste, but I wanted to bring up a potential genin transfer from my village to yours.

The genin in question is Kashiwa Kuishinbou. While he had a decent showing at the exams in Kirigakure, he's stagnated in recent months and I don't feel he's ready for promotion just yet. I think a change of scenery, and the opportunity to work with ninja from different backgrounds, would do a lot for his potential.

Beyond that, I believe the amicable and peace-loving culture of Konoha would suit him perfectly. I also imagine this exchange could help bolster the weight of the declared friendship between our nations in a more tangible way. If this is agreeable to you, the transfer would be complete and processed upon your approval. It will be a permanent change from that point on as well. 

From that point he will cease to be a shinobi of Kusagakure and will begin his journey home, to Konoha, at once. This is, of course, done with his understanding, approval and desire.

Please let me know if this works or if you foresee any issues. Also, although it's not something that I request of you, I am open to the possibility of a genin exchange as well if you had anyone in mind.

All the best,
Kouga Kanoh
Office of the Kusa Lord
j. has written 44 posts
a new arrival | keisukeMar 6, 2023 18:41:43 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
[Upon arriving at his office the usual mail was waiting for Keisuke a lot of the normal mail he would get on a daily basis, people asking for things or requests from Keisuke, he would often let his assistant deal with no urgent matters but there was one particular letter on his desk that contained the seal from Kusa. He assumed it was from the Kusa Lord, someone he had just met recently. Upon opening the letter he read the contents of the letter to confirm it was from the Kusa Lord. The Lord was asking Keisuke about a potential student exchange with one Kusa's shinobi coming to the land of fire to continue his path to be a shinobi having struggled with his surroundings in Kusa. Keisuke did not think it was in bad taste with the Kusa Lord to request an exchange like this as Keisuke would generally never turn down a request like this anyway. Even though Keisuke didn't really know much about the shinobi they would be getting, Keisuke will just have the standard security checks completed before his arrival, but considering he is only a genin the risk is very low. There was also potential for a shinobi from Konoha to go to Kusa as well, but this would be left alone for the future. Keisuke reached out on his deck for the official paper that Keisuke used for his letter which was of decent quality as he reached for the ink quill and began to write. ]

Dear Kusa Lord,

Your recent visit to Konoha was a good thing for both of our villages to show that we are both on good terms with one another since a lot has changed in recent times. Also, your request in your letter is not in bad taste at least not from my point of view, it could be considered a ninja exchange program of sorts, I'm sure they have been done before and will certainly not be the last. While I don't know much yet about the young shinobi you are offering to exchange with us, I am sure in time he will come to enjoy it within the land of fire. While he will be welcome with open arms to our loving village, just note he will not be able to return to Kusagakure at least until he finds his home in Konohagakure. This is nothing against your village or our village's relationships but due to past security risks with shinobi coming and going as they please, he will be restricted in the short term until he proves himself to the village.

I have every faith that this will not be a problem for the young man and we will give him every opportunity to succeed where possible and give him the tools for growth that we know we can offer the young man. For now, though I will only consider this a one-way exchange and leave it open for a possible shinobi moving in the other direction to your village. I hope this covers everything in your letter if it doesn't feel free to write back.

All the best,
Uzumaki Keisuke
Office of the Hokage.

ITEMS: the hero's glasses [Active]
the hero's cape [Active]
TAGS:
JUTSU: None
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Hero’s "Presence”

This Hero’s presence is an ability that stems right from Keisuke’s own chakra and with how the man is around others. The man believes that he is a real hero, even though a lot of that is self-proclaimed. His belief that he is a real hero has created something truly special for Keisuke. He has developed a special aura, that stems from his hero "energy” [chakra levels]. This aura can be seen by others, though it can only really be seen clearly when he is in the thrill of battle believing he is a true hero. Out of battle his aura is faint but is sometimes present if he speaks of his hero-like desires. Those who witness his aura ‘might’ believe in him for just a second, whilst they will often deny they believed anything. The doubt is in there minds. In the presence of friends and allies, his aura will truly be seen. His aura to friends and allies will give them a slight boost in confidence and will give them the belief they can win even if they are against it. As a Uzumaki Keisuke's will is yet strengthened by his will and determination even more he will keep going until until he drops dead if he has to.

TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
Jian has written 96 posts