Tunnel Vision [Training]

compose a reply
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 19, 2023 22:45:06 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

A Summer Nap

Heading to their usual training spot in the wooded field just outside of Konoha Azarea laid back in the grass. The Kunoichi stretched out in the sun like a basking cat her scarlet eyes half lidded and senses extended. Waiting for the bright blinding ball of chakra and malice that was her Imouto to come bounding into the field with her usual enthusiasm. The Kumo nin humming a soft tune to herself enjoying the warm light and gentle breeze cooling her skin as she shrugs off her jacket leaving her just in a tight black turtleneck tank top. The chakra burn scars on her shoulder and arms on full display, but though they are still shiny and pink they are healing. Just like Miroru and herself.

"There's my favorite orange haired puff ball of a kohai!" She calls out as said kohai enters the field. The Kunoichi sitting up to offer her a lopsided fanged grin to reveal her position lest Miroru lose her where she was napping in the tall grass. "I hear you want me to annoy the ever living heck out of you today~" The genjutsu mistress jokes with a laugh as such a description seems apt for basically blinding and making Miroru's life difficult while she learns to rely on her other senses.

"So what's all this about? Don't get me wrong I think learning to fight mostly or totally blind is always a good idea, but I have to admit I'm curious about your sudden interest." Azarea questions giving her Imouto a curious glance.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 259 |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 20, 2023 3:21:09 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 413 | notes
Those scars were a mixed bag for Miroru.

On the one hand... they represented her lowest, darkest point yet. Her failure to work with Azarea, her failure to control herself. They would never lose that meaning to her, not fully. Those were not things that bore forgetting.

But so, too, did they represent something brighter. Azarea was still here, and still at her side. Even that had not been enough to shatter their bonds, and even now, she was still considered Azarea's Imouto.

And that meant worlds to Miroru.

"Don't forget your LEAST favorite orange haired puff ball, too!" Miroru chirped back, grinning, and nodding at the response. "Yeah! I need to practice something. One of my best techniques is a sudden burst of movement, which- up until now- my reflexes have been able to manage. I'm quick, you know that, so handling those rushing movements hasn't been a problem."

Miroru lifted her right hand and started unwinding a few bandages over soft gauze. "The thing is, I have this other technique called Gian, which lets me store a lot of Raiton in my mouth or hand, and fire it as a spear. But it's super predictable. Straight line, easy to read, easy to dodge. So I started thinking... what if I didn't let it go?"

The bandages are covering some fresh pink marks of Miroru's own. Electrical burns- relatively mild... though if Azarea puts some thought to it, they've probably benefitted from the Ninetail's enhanced regeneration, and were probably worse originally.

"I'm trying to use Raiippo and Gian at the same time, and they seem very compatible in theory, though I'm getting the impression I might need to reintroduce some extra hand seals to stabilize their joint usage- but when I start moving, the extra Raiton leaves me moving so fast I can barely see where I'm going anymore. Which is its own problem. You know me, the last thing I want to be is predictable- but if the only thing I can see is a straight line ahead of me, until I release the technique, predictable is the only thing I CAN be, you know? So I need to figure out how to broaden my awareness so I'm not so locked in. Do you think you can help with that?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 20, 2023 4:04:08 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Running Blind

The Kumo nin listened intent her brow furrowing slight as she considered Miroru's application and combination of the two jutsu. The theory certainly had merit to it. "I think I can come up with a training routine to help you." Azarea murmured as the training Miroru needed was akin to sensory training though rather then chakra senses she needed to hone her own natural sense and reflexes to let her navigate even when near blind. Inspiration striking like a lighting bolt.

"And... I have an idea on how to fix your problem, but we're going to need to be very careful about this." She explained, "From the sounds of it part of the problem is your brain moves faster then your eyes. You cannot physically look at something at the rate of speed at which you need to move to be able to keep up with where you are going even if you can react in time and plan to avoid it." Azarea elaborates before grimacing as she lifts a hand to run her fingers through her long wild hair.

"I want to be clear what I am about to advise I would never suggest if I didn't know your capabilities, but I believe the best way to fix your problem is to channel a minute about of chakra into your eyes to increase their rate of movement speed to allow you to keep track of your surroundings. With your regeneration it shouldn't render you blind permanently if you fuck up, but when I say tiny amount I mean like sticking a leaf to your forehead amount of tiny." She advises looking very VERY conflicted about this, but short of a sharingan or other visual kekkei genkai it seemed the best solution and was what she suspected Daisuke used.

"Once we've got you channeling chakra to your eyes in the right amount I can set up a visually restraining obstacle course that you can do a dry run on with it before we try mashing your two raition jutsu together." She suggests trying not to sweat the fact she was basically advising her kohai to temporarily blind herself till she learned how to super charge her muscles.

SA's

A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 367 |
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 20, 2023 10:45:48 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 212 | notes
"Yeah! As expected of Onee-chan! I knew you'd come through for me!" Miroru chirped happily, pausing only as she started to clock Azarea's expressions as she explains more and more.

The comment about her brain outpacing her eyes made Miroru puff up a bit, clearly taking it as a compliment- but the following details remedied that as she went into the dangers of her proposed remedy. "So... your idea is to like. Sort of cannibalize and miniaturize Raiippo to affect the muscles in my eyes so they can keep up with the tunnel vision forced by the jutsu itself?" She frowned a little bit harder. "Isn't... that sort of like trying to use a Dojutsu I haven't got..?"

She wasn't rejecting it, so much as wanting to grasp the fullness of the situation before volunteering or rejecting the idea. "I gotta admit... it's more than a little frustrating to realize that if I was the kid my clan wanted, this wouldn't even be a challenge. I bet with a proper Sharingan, this would be easy. Am I right about that?"

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 20, 2023 18:52:38 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

The Eyes Have It

Azarea could feel the self doubt seeping into the cracks of her Kohai's walls. What if Miroru had been born with proper Uchiha eyes? What if she'd been a better member of her clan? How much further in life would she be? Scowling the Kumo nin reached out to ruffle her Imouto's hair. "Fuck doujutsu. Even if they have the eyes for it they'd still need to train their body and reflexes to keep up with their vision. You just need to train your vision to keep up with your reflexes." Azarea states a little gruffly, but her heart was in the right place as she gives Miroru a lopsided smile.

"Sides Daisuke doesn't have a doujutsu and I believe he uses a similar method with his Lightning Release Chakra Armor to zip around without crashing face first into things and the man was basically raised by wolves." She adds making sure Miroru's hair is an appropriate level of mussed before she lets her hand drop back to her side. "If my favorite canine caper can manage it my kohai most certainly can."

"Just uh... eyes are sensitive and I know you can recover if you temporarily blind yourself, but honestly Miroru start off with the smallest amount of chakra channeled to your eye muscles as possible. Once you get the amount down you can can get used to having it sustained long term to the point the cost is negligible." Azarea advises gesturing for Miroru to give the idea a try.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 259 |
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 20, 2023 22:45:34 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 223 | notes
"ONEE-CHAN! Language!" Miroru piped up automatically at the comment, cheeks flashing color as her hair ruffled and fluffed. She listened, though, and nodded a little. "Tokaku-chan can't keep up with me in hand to hand. She's got the eyes to cover for her lack of training, but at the end of the day, it can't really get her enough of an edge to find openings to attack, just to keep up with me in general. So that makes sense."

Eventually released, Miroru put in the most token of token efforts to fix her hair. "Yeah? What the heck is a Chakra armor? Is it sorta like what I do?" Meaning her shroud, of course. "Is he like the wolfy version of me?"

Miroru thinks to herself as Azarea reasserts that she needs to avoid overcharging her eyes, and nods as she closes her eyes to think. "So not like Raiippo, where I'm flooding the muscles. I'm- gonna err on the side of "wait did I do anything at all", to start. So if you wanna put together whatever it is we're gonna do- I'm ready to give this a shot, Onee-chan!"

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 20, 2023 23:56:28 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

A Game of Tag

The Kunoichi chuckles at Miroru's disgruntled squeak of 'language!' "His technique is a bit like what you are proposing, but it doesn't involve an attack. He just super charges himself with an absolute shit ton of Raiton and zooms, but he's able to corner and turn and other things and has no doujutsu." Azarea explains with a lopsided grin trying to picture Daisuke as a 'wolfy' Miroru much to her amusement.

As her kohai begins to focus on how to channel chakra into the muscles of her eyes the red head forms a few seals as she's shrouded briefly in a swirl of glinting golden insects and then suddenly there's... five Azarea's. "Ok here is the plan. We're going to be running around this clearing. I'm going to obscure the area to limit your vision and use a mix of genjutsu and doton to make some treacherous terrain so you're never going to know if it's an illusion or an actual hole you need to avoid. Your job is to react quickly enough even with the limited sight to dodge any barriers or holes that pop up and chase and tag us. Once you tag a clone it will snack a little on your chakra and dissolve. Don't hurt them they're actually my bugs." She explains as the various Azarea's surrounding her smile and wave. A few clones letting out a soft excited buzz.

"Ready?" Azarea quips waiting for Miroru to confirm before she holds up a handseal the earth underneat Miroru's feet beginning to shake, before the Kunoichi throws down a smoke bomb smashing it with a stomp of her foot as the world erupts into billowing hazy blackness limiting Miroru's sight to just a scant ten feet in front of her. As Azarea carefully weaves the two genjutsu together. The clones scattering about the field the sound of their footsteps and excited laughter in Azarea's voice echoing.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
NAME: Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu [Insect Clone]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium (4 Rounds)
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: N/A
TRIGGER: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
A secret technique exclusive to the Aburame clan, where thousands of kikaichū are gathered in one place to take on the appearance of the user or anyone else the user wishes. The technique is elaborate enough to be mistaken for the original, and therefore may be used as a decoy or as part of a diversionary tactic. Furthermore, since one can put the insects in standby somewhere beforehand and then have them assume the form of the clone, this technique is arguably even more effective than the Shadow Clone Technique, depending on the task. When struck, the clone falls apart into its component, bugs. It can be risky for the foe to go into close combat with an insect clone since the kikaichū can drain their chakra on contact. Also, because it's made of bugs, it can reform almost instantly.

Due to the nature of this clone the user does not have to feed chakra into the technique to keep the clone 'alive'. Instead the clone is fed by the beetles themselves and will only disperse when they finally die off from exhaustion of their chakra reserves. Keeping that in mind the clone has no range as the other clones do. Instead the clone is able to go as far from the user as need be until the bugs die from lack of chakra. This leaves the clone to be an interesting utility for jobs such as scouting or intel gathering. The close relation of the user and their kikaichū allowing the user to experience the clone's surroundings as if they were their own. The clone can also be reformed once destroyed by regathering the insects or swapping them out for new insects should it be needed.

Further more as this clone can be reformed easily it can be deconstructed by the user just as easily to be used in another jutsu. However, doing so will in turn destroy the clone requiring the jutsu to be reused to create another clone if needed.

NAME: Chikyū o Shifuto [Shifting Earth]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Medium | To Maintain: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 1
TRIGGER: Visual

DESCRIPTION:
Triggered by the target(s) seeing the user render a handseal, the technique begins by immediately causing the earth to violently shake. This, in turn, makes it difficult if not impossible for the target(s) to remain standing. Furthermore, the user is not affected which means that their mobility will remain unhindered unlike their target(s) allowing this technique to help bridge a gap between the user and targets that are more physically inclined.

NAME: Nandoku-ka no Jutsu[Obfuscation Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium (Low drain to maintain)
TRIGGER: The user stomps their foot on the ground.
DESCRIPTION:
In order to hide the fact that this is a genjutsu, a vast cloud of black smoke bursts forth from the user's position after they stomp their foot on the ground: enveloping all targets that witnessed the stomp and obscuring the user for a split second before he is completely erased from their senses. Regardless of the direction the targets move, they'll never truly escape this thin black haze, since it's an effect that exists solely in their mind; and the effect will only fade when the technique is broken.

The haze isn't anywhere near thick enough to actually help the user's allies, as it's merely an effect to to hide the true nature of the genjutsu. The "true effect" erases the user completely from the targets' sight, smell, and hearing: hiding their exact location from all who witnessed the trigger. This allows the user to move about freely without being seen, heard, or smelled by any creatures affected by this jutsu. Shinobi with chakra sensory methods that don't rely on sight, smell, or hearing can still locate the user of this jutsu.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 320|
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 21, 2023 22:23:50 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 253 | notes
"Wait, seriously?! But that sounds- STUPID fast. How the hell does he keep up with that sorta speed?! You think it's by charging up his eyeballs?!" Miroru exclaims, thoroughly impressed. "Clever tricks, wolf-san... well, the fox is clever plus one! Time to prove it!"

Miroru went super light on the chakra, and opened her eyes to...

"... uh I think I did it wrong, Onee-chan, I've got quintuple vision..."

That, though, wasn't an inaccuracy as was quickly made clear, and she nodded, the movement of her head showing a brief, vulpine backshine to her eyes as she did. "Okay. Chase, react, keep going, and don't hurt the buggy boys. That pretty much the whole of it?" She asked, nodding at that last question.

"Ready!"

The world goes cloudy and rumbly and gross, and Miroru throws herself forwards as she was directed, sprinting ahead as the world rolled through the fog ahead, rumbling upwards and downwards and all sorts of which ways to form the promised obstacle course, doing her best to keep in mind that she couldn't trust anything she saw to be solid, resisting her instincts to vault and slide across raised terrain, instead sticking entirely to diving clear over and rolling back to her feet on the other side, trying to get enough ground to see at least one Azarea!

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 21, 2023 22:54:34 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

An Unseen Battlefield

Azarea had to admit the slight eyeshine caused by the thin layer of chakra suffusing Miroru's eye muscles and pupils looked terrifying and very thematic as the Kumo nin nods in approval. Not that Miroru can really see the real her. The real Azarea by then had clambered up into a tree to oversee the training. Sweat beading on her brow as she focuses on maintaining the two woven and rather complicated genjutsu that was making up the illusions. Truthfull... she'd been bluffing about throwing out more doton techs not wanting to risk Miroru actually being injured, but that didn't stop her from tweaking the illusion to appear as if a rift had just opened up right in front of the Konoha Kunoichi.

Right as one of her insect clones darted across it. Leaping 'over' the rift as she directed them. The clone shooting Miroru a bright cheeky grin as she takes off into the smoke giving the girl just a glimpse of fluttering red hair. Behind her Miroru can hear another clone run through the smoke with a buzzing sort of giggle. The insects having way too much fun running around in their Queen's likeness.

The third clone grabs a stick and chucks it through the smoke at Miroru's shoulder trying to startle the girl and force her to dodge as the piece of wood would appear through the smoke giving the genin a split second to react. Which would she choose? Dodge? Chase? Back track? The options were endless and Azarea aimed to keep Miroru on her toes and moving.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques

DESCRIPTION:
Triggered by the target(s) seeing the user render a handseal, the technique begins by immediately causing the earth to violently shake. This, in turn, makes it difficult if not impossible for the target(s) to remain standing. Furthermore, the user is not affected which means that their mobility will remain unhindered unlike their target(s) allowing this technique to help bridge a gap between the user and targets that are more physically inclined.

DESCRIPTION:
In order to hide the fact that this is a genjutsu, a vast cloud of black smoke bursts forth from the user's position after they stomp their foot on the ground: enveloping all targets that witnessed the stomp and obscuring the user for a split second before he is completely erased from their senses. Regardless of the direction the targets move, they'll never truly escape this thin black haze, since it's an effect that exists solely in their mind; and the effect will only fade when the technique is broken.

The haze isn't anywhere near thick enough to actually help the user's allies, as it's merely an effect to to hide the true nature of the genjutsu. The "true effect" erases the user completely from the targets' sight, smell, and hearing: hiding their exact location from all who witnessed the trigger. This allows the user to move about freely without being seen, heard, or smelled by any creatures affected by this jutsu. Shinobi with chakra sensory methods that don't rely on sight, smell, or hearing can still locate the user of this jutsu.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 262 |
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 22, 2023 21:37:47 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 275 | notes
One day, Miroru would come to understand the way that the little glimpses into the beast inside her unsettled those around her. Understand why in so many places, the Jinchuuriki were reviled by all in their village. She was already starting to experience it in some aspects as discomfort with her leaked into others. It wasn't even conscious- most people didn't know who she was on that level- but she's always been a troublemaker, and it wasn't much of a push for that long-suffering tolerance to turn to mild scorn and irritation.

But for the moment, she could reap the benefit of the faint eyeshine without worry. Or- at least without worry of social repercussion. Azarea left her with plenty to worry about!

She bolted forwards as fast as she could manage, pushing herself to keep her speed topped out and minimize reaction windows. The cross-cut was a boon, really- unexpected enough to avoid being tagged, but crossing parallel instead of rushing past towards her expanded the window of awareness enough to at least make a grab at the grinning clone as it passed! Another behind her- nothing she could respond to, so she had to focus. And then a stick, chucked back towards her! Her options were limited, so she hurled herself forwards and down, diving beneath it and landing on all fours, expertly scrambling forwards a pace before regaining her bipedal sprinting stance and carving forwards at full speed all over again!

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 23, 2023 2:52:05 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Catching-Up

Miroru would manage to just barely tag the first clone, but that was enough as the bugs clone dissolved into Kikaichu taking a little chunk of the Uchiha's chakra with them as payment as they dispersed on their little gleaming wings buzzing happily. The insects clearly liking this game. Two clones to go as Miroru managed to duck the stick. One clone darting by to her right just on the edge of Miroru's vision as they leapt a 'boulder' and another scattering to the left as it ducked behind a tree.

"You're doing great Imouto!" Azarea called down from her perch in encouragement as she maintained the 'training course' for her kohia.

"How have you been since the exams anyway? Anything interesting happen?" She questioned making small talk to distract the younger girl and add to the difficulty.

"I ended up meeting another one of Toshizou's spawn while I was in Kuwana myself." The woman adds and Miroru can practically picture Azarea pulling a face from the less then pleased tone to the woman's voice. "The Uchiha one that wants to be a Hatake. I remember you mentioning her a time or two. She ended up stalking me to one of the training grounds in Kuwana, drawing a weapon on me, and attacking me." Azarea explains with a soft amused snort.

"Those Uchiha fireballs are impressive, but definitely not the definition of 'safe' sparring." She admits with a small frown. Luckily it had been her against Tokaku and not someone with less avenues of dealing with katon.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 251|
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 23, 2023 20:46:04 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 225 | notes
Miroru squealed in excitement as she slapped one of the clones, snickering at the tickling sensation of losing chakra to the buggers as they snacked and flittered away, leaving her pelting forward near blind again, rushing through the training with her usual abundance of enthusiasm! "Thanks, Onee-chan!" She cried, delighted, pelting forward. "I've been good, but aside from feeling bad about how the stuff with Shosuke-senpai went, not really! At least except for the stuff we talked about earlier!"

She kept running, having to slow a little when she spoke, not quite up to maintaining full focus at top speed, and nodded as the conversation continued. "Uh-huh! Tokaku-chan! I like to hang out with her when she's not too busy. She decided to be a swordsman, like her dad- your dad!- but she's not very good yet so we practice when we have time!"

The next part, though, throws her off entirely, and she stumbles, trips, and skids into the dirt, kicking up a cloud of dust.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/60VC6fZJecyR2/giphy.gif

"She did... what? I must have misheard you. Say that again.
Clearly."

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 24, 2023 4:53:56 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

An Unwelcome Meeting

"Toshizou is... sometimes my Father. If I were to call anyone Dad it'd be Riku." She muses aloud and despite the smoke Miroru can practically hear her senpai pulling a face at the mention of her genedoner. Their relationship better, but no less rocky.

"And don't lose focus Imouto," Azarea chides not unkindly as the younger girls confusion, anger, and turmoil washes over Azarea like a hot wind. The two clones pausing wondering if the game is over much to their disappointment before Azarea urges them onwards and they continue darting around the field. The Kumo nin drawing in a slow breath before repeating herself and adding a bit of elaboration.

"I met Uchiha Tokaku in Kuwana when she stalked me to one of the training grounds, drew a weapon on me, and proceeded to attack me." She repeats her words slow, but clear. "Admittedly I was verbally unkind, but when another ninja shows up and accused you of being your Father's whore, a potential gold digger, and then a sibling, implying an incestuous relationship between you and said Father. Before trying to force a family connection you don't want and refusing to leave... well I wasn't feeling very generous." Azarea admits her voice just a touch guilty, but not enough to genuinely regret her actions.

"I'll be honest I underestimated her intentions and told her if she insisted on fighting me I'd give her the first shot. I expected her to throw a kunai at my face at which point I'd intended to just chuck the thing back at her handle first. I was a bit surprised by the fireball. I dodged of course which is why I'm not sporting a bob cut." She quickly assures Miroru not wanting the girl to worry. Azarea could take care of herself.

"But... do be careful sparring with her in the future. She attempted to freeze me in place with another genjutsu and murder me with a fireball. I'm very good at getting out of genjutsu, but you're still learning and had it been anyone else they probably would have been severely injured or killed." Azarea cautions as she grimaces remembering the next part of her prior fight with some embarrassment.

"Given some of the things she said about your clan and her life along with the attempt on my own... I might have lost my temper." Which was never a good thing. Azarea very very rarely lost her temper for all she had little issue threatening or dealing with enemies it was typically done with an air of professionalism.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 428 |
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 24, 2023 19:23:52 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 287 | notes

Don't lose focus. What a joke. Azarea can feel the betrayed sense of fury bubbling inside Miroru as she turns back to the course and starts to pelt forward, shoving her own distress and frustration into drive to run faster, harder, sprinting through the course as Raiton started to collect in her bandaged hand, stripping away the cloth as she narrowed the gap between their practice and the real thing.

Not that she was out of it enough to swing that hand at the clones flitting past. Those, she swiped at with her free hand. She was furious and confused, not berserk. And while the emotional distress aligned her better with the beast inside and eased her access to that abundant chakra, she held the reins still.

She doesn't reply until it's all said, the Raiton flaring as she lurches forwards unnaturally fast now and then in lunges towards the bugclones- still with her free hand, mind. "So she followed you around, armed. Gave as good as she got verbally from what it sounds like. Drew, attacked, and attempted to put you in an inescapable murder trap. Is that about the size of it? Or am I misunderstanding something? Did you attack her in any way before she came at you? You didn't say so, but I want to be clear," Miroru asked between panting breaths as she rocketed through the course, her reflexes doing the heavy lifting to help her keep up with the intermittent bursts of speed.

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 27, 2023 2:37:16 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Regret

Anger gave Miroru speed as much as it distracted her. However it created the perfect environment for the other genin to learn as she narrowly missed one darting clone, but caught the second one with a brush of her hand. The form of the fake Azarea dissolving into insects as they buzzed away happy with their meal. As the real deal grimaced feeling a bit guilty at upsetting her Imouto like this. "That is... yes. Leading up to the fight that's accurate." Azarea murmurs letting out a tired sigh.

"I was an ass. I was already on edge with her following me and when she called me a call girl, then her sister, and refused to back down on us being family despite my wishes I let my anger get the better of me. I told her about me blackmailing Toshizou. I shouldn't have. It was none of her business, but after she accused me of fucking the man I wanted to dispel any notions that I held romantic interest in my biological Father right then and there." The Kumo nin explains the thought causing her to taste bile as she pulled a face in disgust.

"When she drew her sword and turned on her Sharingan to attack me I told her I'd give her the first shot and she'd best make it count or else she'd better put away her sword and eyes or I was going to take them both. I'd hoped she'd just back down and leave. I probably ruffled her pride as an Uchiha with my threat to blind her, but..." Azarea trails off with a groan. She hated talking about things like this, "But I resent how your clan treats you for your lack of doujutsu and was... unkind when she who has everything I know you ever wanted... just wanted to throw it all away for Toshizou of all people." She grits out fangs bared in anger and eyes softened with guilt.

"I know... I know she's important to you. Tokaku that is. You've spoken to me about her and how you wanted to help her... and... fuck Miroru I'm not good at this," Azarea swears as the woman glances away shame faced. The last clone darting in a zig zag pattern to try to give the girl more challenge as it wove between the rocks forcing her to hunt it.

"After her first attack with the fireball I dodged and countered with hitting her in the back of the legs with some kunai. I told her I had first blood and that she should leave. Even dispelled my genjutsu and gave her the chance to just walk away... she didn't." The Kumo nin explains as she lifts a hand raking her fingers angrily through her hair feeling like a child caught out after a scrap in the academy yard. "When she instead of leaving tried to freeze and hit me with yet another fireball so I couldn't dodge and told me we were sisters whether I wanted it or not, that Toshizou was the only one who gave her life meaning like..." Like Miroru hadn't meant shit to her unless she was useful just the same as the rest of the Uchiha clan, "Anyway she implied I was pathetic for taking out Toshizou's wrongs on her among other things and I lost my temper."

"I lassoed her, broke her nose, and stole her sword when she threw it up in the air. Then turned her jutsu back on her when she tried to run her fireball up the wire lasso. I probably should have just doused the fireball with water, but it still would have resulted in steam burns that close up regardless and I was feeling... unkind." The Kunoichi admits.

"If we'd been anywhere, but Kuwana where it would cause a diplomatic incident I would have killed her. I don't like leaving threats alive and... blood siblings are nothing, but trouble." Azarea adds open and honest without shame. "But I didn't. So long as she never seeks me out again things will remain as they are. I'm not out to kill her, but I'm not in the habit of leaving those who try to end me alive."

"I don't regret what I did, but I do regret that it may cause complications." She murmurs.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 722 |