Tunnel Vision [Training]

compose a reply
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 28, 2023 1:18:09 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 337 | notes
Miroru was mostly quiet. Doing her best to absorb the information presented. She had horses on both sides of this race, so to speak, and it behooved her to figure out where fault lay, if with anyone. She nodded briefly, satisfied with another tag even if she'd missed one due to her distraction. She noted a few important details. "I want to know more about this blackmail. It sounds pretty important to understanding her reactions. But culling rumors like that... reasonable."

The warning made her feel better about things from Azarea's side, but turned her stomach from Tokaku's. Why had she insisted on attacking another shinobi, one from an allied village, a -relative- no less, over this? She'd been told to back down or Azarea would fight back. That wasn't a threat, it was a warning.

What threw a hitch into her step was the bit about throwing everything away. Miroru stopped again then. She just stood there for a long moment. "What... what do you mean..? Throw it all way for... for him? She's-"

She's got it all.
The connections.
The clan powers.
Even you.
And she'd throw it all away for the man who abandoned her to the same people that have neglected you for a decade.
What.
Touching.
Loyalty.

"The only one... to give her life meaning huh." Miroru's words were flat. Empty. "I think I understand what happened. I'm sorry she treated you that way. I think you're right that your response was unkind. And objectively, I can see that her getting hurt is a bad thing."

A long quiet moment.

"It's really hard to feel sorry for her right now though. Not after... hearing... that." She started to move again, trying to use the exertion to push away that ache. The only one that gave her life meaning.

How about that.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 28, 2023 9:20:13 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Blackmail

The silence stretches between them for a moment the only noise the slight excited buzz of the one remaining clone is it dodges and flits about in the smoke. Until finally Azarea breaks the quiet. "I didn't tell her why I was blackmailing him. I... couldn't." She states voice soft and a little hesitant.

"Because I've been holding allowing him and his other bastards being a part of my life and his want to get his foot in the door of the Hyuuga clan and train their next clan heir over his head to force him to attend therapy and agree to treat you better during your training with him." Azarea finally admits the words like broken glass upon her tongue. She'd never wanted to reveal to Miroru her meddling and her moment of anger and carelessness had ruined that.

"I'm sorry Imouto. I know you are strong and can handle whatever he throws at you, but I couldn't turn a blind eye to how he treated you." She murmurs letting out a low soft sigh. "Please pretend you know nothing of this." Azarea requests uncaring if in the grand scheme of things it made her look the worse for it.

"I perhaps shouldn't have let her injure herself with her own jutsu, but I'm not really a very good person." She admits with a grimace well aware that Miroru thinks better of her then most and feeling rare shame for letting the other girl down. "But I try for you Imouto."

"I have wronged you and anything you ask of me short of meeting Tokaku in person I will do to make amends if it means your forgiveness." Azarea murmurs nervous of the quiet. The little spunky orange haired girl for all her troubles had slowly wormed her way into her heart becoming terribly dear to her and now the Kumo nin found herself very loathe to lose her. A future without Miroru bursting in to bring chaos in her life sounded like a boring future indeed.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 338 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Feb 28, 2023 9:20:43 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 28, 2023 17:37:37 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 604 | notes
Miroru stands still and quiet until she gets the answer to why Azarea couldn't share the details about the blackmail. And when she heard what it was... she just blinked a few times. "I- that- does that even count as blackmail? Everything you mentioned is a net positive for the people involved. I'm- I'm pretty sure that's just called "compromising and agreeing to both do healthy things neither of you want to do,"" Miroru pointed out.

She seemed completely baffled at the apology. "I really don't know what you're apologizing for, Onee-chan. Am I supposed to be mad you wanted him to focus more on the content of my training and remove his own negativity from it? Angry that you're reconnecting with your family? I'm not trying to be snarky, I just really don't understand where in this I'm supposed to be hurt or offended." She thinks on it for a moment, but nods at the latter request. "Yeah. I can do that. I'm not so vain I can't appreciate effort taken to improve my life on my behalf, especially when it isn't detrimental to-"

She did pause there, and asked gently. "... is having them in your life detrimental to you? Is that a price you're paying? Or an addition to your life..?"

The redhead shook her head. "No, you shouldn't have hurt her so badly with such full control of the situation. That was brutal. But she can't complain. She tried to do the same a full three times by your recounting. To end up suffering it herself the third time is as much a penalty for being predictable as it is comeuppace for her own brutal approach to the fight."

Her hands were moving as she spoke, through a set of hand seals she was guessing at. There were too many- it was clumsy, and unrefined, but as she finished, she caught sight of the last clone and exploded into absolutely staggering speed as the sound of chirping birds filled the air, tracing her movement as she rushed straight past the buggy clone, swiping her free arm through it before driving her fist into a boulder, pulling her hand back out of a smoking crater a moment later, shaking her smoldering hand with a wince. "I don't think you're a bad person. I think you are exceptionally unforgiving to your enemies, and Tokaku insisted on casting herself as such. It doesn't excuse your brutality, but it only matched her own. She was never in much danger of suffering worse injuries than she intended to inflict herself, and that is difficult to criticize."

She tried to move back towards Azarea, presuming the genjutsu were removed with the completion of the technique and the snacking permitted the last clonebugs after she clotheslined through their mass harmlessly. "I don't feel wronged. But I would like you to write Tokaku and admit you were unnecessarily brutal and forwent other more peaceful options because you were upset and in the moment felt it would be karmic to force her to suffer what she was attempting to do to you. I don't... want you two at odds. I know it takes two to resolve that, but that's what I'm aiming for. If you at least try to offer a ceasefire and take responsibility for the parts of the interaction you handled poorly... the rest will be up to her. And we'll call it even between us, okay?"

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Feb 28, 2023 18:12:33 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Success

"Truthfully the thought of allowing him or his other offspring near me and my future family..." It set Azarrea's teeth on edge and made her skin crawl. She cold somewhat tolerate Toshizou with time and practice, but sometimes the man got an unhinged greedy look to his eyes that made her want to rip his face off. Therapy she felt would help, but... everytime she thought of her so called 'siblings' she felt the urge to throw up. Felt Hiroshi's boot pressing down on her neck. Blood siblings were nothing, but trouble. "Is unpleasant." She finishes in a whisper.

"And admittedly I may have other information on Toshizou I've threatened to wield if he doesn't shape up, but I'm not looking to make the man my enemy in entirety yet." Azarea admits thinking on what she knows about Toshizou and Sanae. Even as Miroru tears through the last clone in a closeline with the chirping of birds prompting a blink of surprise from Azarea as she disperses her genjutsu. Her bugs having gotten their snack and now more then content with their 'playtime' and her own skills with layering genjutsu put to further test.

"I don't regret what I did, but I will write to her and apologize or being unnecessarily brutal and at least try to set things at ease. I can't say how she will respond, but I will do my best." The Kumo nin agrees with a slow sigh and a nod as she stares down at Miroru offering the girl a small smile.

"Good job with your training Imouto. Looks like you're already one step closer to your goal."

SA's

A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 273 |
Tunnel Vision [Training]Mar 2, 2023 2:03:23 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 229 | notes
"Well... you'll have Shigure-senpai. And me! To make sure he doesn't make a mess of things. And he really has been getting better. So even if it's only the deal... it's working. It feels like there's a person there now. And like he sees a person in me. Granted, the person showing up happens to be a big fat jerk, and it's like. BARELY seeing me properly, but it's better than nothing, and hopeful for change in the future."

"Eh? You got dirt on the old man? Are you SURE it'll make him your enemy? Cuz I would love to know dirt! Even if I can't say it. Or- hm. Maybe not if I can't say it. That actually sounds frustrating," Miroru admitted.

"I really appreciate you trying. I know the whole thing is a mess and there's stuff everyone could have done better, but it takes two to resolve and I'm relieved you're willing to be one of them. I just hope she is too," Miroru murmured quietly. "And yeah! I suppose I am! Go me! And go you for training me! How was it on your side? You were doing something special yourself, right?"

MISSIONS
Tunnel Vision [Training]Mar 2, 2023 13:03:56 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Letters

"The information might hurt others if it gets out so I don't want to use it unless I have to. He knows that too. So there's a certain level of understanding that neither of us will cross that line lest the other does something drastic." Azarea explains lifting her gloved hand to tug her fingers through her shaggy red mane with a grin. Her forehead slick with a thin sheen of sweat from the concentration and amount of chakra she'd been exerting.

"And yes I was layering my genjutsu. I think I'm really starting to get the hang of it. It makes the techniques a little weaker, but it opens up important options and utility you might not otherwise have with just one genjutsu." She elaborates her eyes gleaming happily at the thought of how mastering such an ability would help her further her craft.

"We both did good today and... I'll do my best with the letter. I can't guarantee it will be the most sympathetic, but I will be honest and sincere with it. I'd rather this not become a problem for our villages." Azarea agrees with a slow shake of her head.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |