Subtle Support and Departure

compose a reply
Subtle Support and DepartureFeb 24, 2023 0:17:27 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
Tateyama Yakitsukeru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

Good Morning Miroru,

I hope this letter finds it well by the time that it reaches you. Having lost my bout I no longer need to take place in this farse, less so since I went down kicking. I doubt my promotion request will be denied when I eventually request that I be allowed to hold the rank of Chunin. Between recommendation from Kumogakure's Raikage, this exam, and what I hope to bring back from that old bastard there is a treasure trove of things for the village and our allies to utilize. Hopefully I can find other such ventures to invest my time and research into.

In the meantime, I was made aware that you performed well in your fight, though no one told me the exact results... honestly speaking I don't care. I come with two requests and some advice.

The first is that if you fight Shinde, beat the ever-loving shit out of her again for me. She probably deserves four more beatings to an inch of her life for not moving out of the way with my companions biting all over her... though I should have been more consciencious of the explosives as well. I stand by my point still.

The second is to strive for total victory. I will hear absolutely no excuses on this matter, got it? Kick ass, then kick it again, and if its dangerous respond violently. Don't be afraid to crush a skull if it comes to that.

Lastly, the advice I can give you; simply hold nothing back. Regardless of your enjoyment and friends... this is a competition with few rules to keep you safe, very few rules. Hold nothing back and attack with every resource at your disposal, I do not want to hear of anything else. I have many avenues for news.

I eagerly await good results,

Yakitsukeru

P.S. Do not send letters addressed to me in response, I'll be off grid.

TAGGED |
NOTES | Here
MUSE | Sealing You In Sound

Wisp has written 291 posts