Scorched Earth (Tokaku/Miroru)

compose a reply
Scorched Earth (Tokaku/Miroru)Mar 2, 2023 1:16:09 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
"Okay. I believe in you. And I sincerely think you'll be happier with yourself and have an easier time connecting with others if you do just that," Miroru encouraged. She fell quiet, though, as they spoke of Shigure and his father. She still hated she'd lacked the strength to help, even with her passenger's loaned strength. Not that she thought Shigure would have permitted it. But to lose his mother in the conflict... it was too cruel.

Miroru's lips narrowed faintly, and she sighed, shaking her head. "I understand that she does not want to acknowledge or interact in that capacity, but- family is family. Even if she never wants to speak to you or acknowledge you again, I would like to think you would have her back, even if just in the background. But- I don't know. Maybe family means different things to other people. I suppose that's okay."

Shigure covered what Toshi did to Azarea. Miroru had heard, and it was... awful, in ways she struggled to put words to. She had to bite her tongue, though, several times. As Tokaku called Azarea broken. Implied she was resisting being fixed. Refers to being held back. There were assumptions and implications laced into those statements that Miroru did not agree with but kept silent on, trying her best to keep the peace.

And then the fox started to laugh again.

Listen to this nonsense. Born to darkness. Her meaning restored by a brutalist monster who was simply present.

This lily-skinned whelp experiences a few deaths and believes she knows darkness. Believes it is the path she walks alongside her father.

She throws her lot with monsters, child, because she thinks herself one already. At least you know you are nothing like the monster you treat with. At least you know we are nothing alike.

The fox snickered to itself and settled again beneath the waters.

Count yourself fortunate you make the better prison. Had I been bound to a vicious fool like her, I'd have tempted her into madness and burned through host and village in days.

You may thank me for the compliment whenever you like, child~

Miroru just stayed quiet and stared at the ground as the Fox taunted her, then relaxed back, appeased. She didn't know what to say or think. So she tried to do neither. It wasn't her job to talk Tokaku back into seeing their shared family in a positive light. She was sure she'd see reason. After all, there was no way the clan would let her step away from the Uchiha, not with those eyes. No matter how much she wanted to cast her lot with Toshizou...

She didn't need to worry herself. It was just foolish talk from a hurting girl.

"... yeah, you should... focus on healing, Tokaku-chan. I'll come back and bring fresh flowers in a few days. Make sure you're doing okay. I hope you feel better soon." And then she left with Shigure, staring at the floor ahead of them and holding her tongue while the fox's lazy laughter rolled through her head.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Scorched Earth (Tokaku/Miroru)Mar 2, 2023 17:47:56 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

When Shigure talked about death, she looked at herself and simply nodded. "I hope this will be the last one, but as you stated, it won't be. No matter, I will learn from this and be stronger in spite of it. I won't die without kicking and screaming along the way. Death won't have me easily, that is a promise..." She said, gaining some resolve and hope back. She took in what little they both said about whatever happened to that women she was supposed to call a sister.

"Fine. I won't, but as it stands, I want nothing to do with her. I'll see if we can apologize to each other's faces, so that we're clear on sincerity. However, if she doesn't, I will find little in simple pen and ink. Even if she does apologize, weather if it is to my face or by a letter, respectfully, I will accept the apology, but I will not forgive her. Words from the voice and actions speak a lot to me. If she wants my full forgiveness, that will take a lot of work as I'm sure it is the same with her. Even with that in mind, I think we both know where we stand. We both wronged each other, and our bridges are burned. I don't see that changing, and I'm fine with that. We did make our choices at the end of the day. All I can do is move forward and learn from my mistakes, as hopefully she has and will herself." She said to them, using as much rationality as she could.

"No offense, I don't wish to hear about her, and I rather not see her. I'm done talking about it for now as well. I think I've said everything I wish to on the matter. I'll reach out as I think she will me but afterwards, I think it's better for us to walk our own paths away from each other. If that's the case, please respect that, Miroru-chan. Blood doesn't mean everything, as we can pick our own family at the end of the day." she said, finally wishing to move on and drop the subject of Azarea. She did have other things she needed to deal with.

When both said they'll help her train and such, she gave a small smile. "Thank you both, I look forward to healing and getting back to the grind. Hopefully I'll be chuunin soon after working extra hard. Frankly, I'm tired of feeling as if I'm left behind." She admitted. After finally letting out her emotions and seeing they didn't seem to reject her completely, but seemed to understand her better, she stopped crying and got back to laying down in her bed properly again with a groan of pain.

With Shigure-sama placing a hand on her head and gave his quick thoughts she nodded. "I will try my best to not be completely like him... I'm already starting to see some issues... I'll think on what you said though. Time will tell, however. But don't worry, I don't have any intentions of throwing those who are precious to me away any time soon. Hopefully not ever." She said trying to give a light smile. Her body grew tired quickly. When both said their part before leaving, she nodded.

"Thanks for coming by, I know it had been emotional and I apologize. I'll probably be in a better mood when I'm not in the hospital and in as much pain. I do apricate it though, for a little while, I almost thought no one cared enough to see me or something, I almost got a worried there. Now, if you excuse me, I could use some rest, this conversation has been rather taxing if I may be honest. I'll see you two later..." She said politely before relaxing and closing her eyes. Once they left, the nurses that have been waiting would enter in order to place the cords back to the machines.

------------

OOC:
Tag: @
Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts