Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]

compose a reply
Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]Mar 1, 2023 1:04:46 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 217 | notes

"How's everyone holding up?"

The wagons rolled down the road as fast as they could safely go. This was the area prone to attack, and it would be far preferable to make it unmolested than to have to rely on the young shinobi assigned for protection. Miroru and Tokaku were in the back of one of the covered wagons, sitting atop the wood so valued from these forests. The redhead spoke to both her and the wagoneer managing their cart, who nodded nervously. "Fine so far. Stay ready, though, there's no way of telling what might- oh. Oh, no."

The horses whinnied as the wagons were forced to a stop. A look ahead was all it would take to confirm the problem- a tree fallen across the roadway. Movable, with time, but to happen here? Now? It was almost surely a trap.

Miroru looked to Tokaku, gesturing to keep their voices down while the teamsters decided what to do. Until the trap was sprung, they'd need to stay discrete. "What do you think? If they attack while they're moving the tree, how should we intervene?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]Mar 1, 2023 22:12:13 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

It was her first mission she had since finalizing her rehab. She was fine, but still would need to work and heal just a bit more. Overtime she will hopefully be able to be at full combat ability. She hoped that she wouldn't hold Miroru back or even get harmed by her not being at full strength. She did want to prove that she could be trusted. She hoped Miroru would see that she wasn't as bad as she assumes and could change with this mission.

She sat next to Miroru with her arms crossed, her eyes closed a bit as she was semi-resting until there was danger. She was aiming to conserve her stamina as she hadn't fully regained it yet. That's when they stopped, and she overheard the wagoner mention the tree in their path. Tokaku's eyes shot open with her Sharingan active. She thought for a moment. She knew this was a trap, one of the oldest in the book.

"Hmmm. We could summon to keep track of their whereabouts... We could also use transformation jutsu and help them out as well, so they'll think of us as targets. Lead them out to us. However, in battle, I should warn you, I'm not sure I can use my fire anymore without risking triggering myself and I'm not at full strength at the moment still... So do be aware of that. I hope I'm not a liability." She said honestly, keeping her voice down as well as she quickly thought up an idea and pulled out a kunai.

------------

OOC:
Tag: @
Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]Mar 2, 2023 2:12:31 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 258 | notes
"Transformation sounds like a great idea," Miroru said, flashing a hand seal to trigger her Kage Bunshin, bringing in a trio of clones, who all moved with her to use the Transformation jutsu to take on the appearance of a group of manual laborers and start clambering out of the wagon to help. The original stayed behind a moment to stick with Tokaku, though. "I understand. I know you have a number of other techniques you can use to even the playing field. Don't hesitate to stay back and manipulate their forces and let me do the heavy lifting. I promise, I'm good for it." Flashing Tokaku a thumbs up, she climbed out and moved to join her clones and the workers in trying to roll the log off the road. After all, they couldn't admit they knew it was a trap.

Tokaku had a few moments to decide what she wanted to do. Did she want to use Transformation as well and join those working the log? That might be a difficult role to sell, considering her incomplete recovery. She could hide and prepare for their foe to show themselves, if she liked, or concoct a different plan entirely- with the crowd at the log, and off the wagons, the scene was ripe for the trap to spring- and it surely would, any moment now!

MISSIONS
Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]Mar 4, 2023 14:06:51 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Tokaku watched as Miroru did a handseal and made two shadow clones, apparently her new favorite jutsu. Normally that was taxing on a person, but it didn't seem to bother Miroru much, which added questions to her. 'Must involve whatever they're hiding from me. No matter, I'll just keep taking notes.' Tokaku thought. She watched her do the Transformation Jutsu for each of them to mimic the workers before they headed out to help.

The white haired Uchiha pricked her thumb with the tip of her kunai, drawing blood as she did handseals. "I'll be sure to let you know when I use certain genjutsu or if I do manage to use my fireball if you're in the way, so you don't get caught in a crossfire. Otherwise, I think we got a plan for now. We'll adapt as we go along..." Tokaku said as she placed a hand on the wood, and a small poof of smoke made Pakkun appear.

"Tokaku-san, its nice to see that you're better now." He said in his gruff voice that didn't match his appearance. Tokaku nodded. "Thank you, Pakkun-sama, but now we need you for this mission. We have a suspicion that bandits are trying to lure us into a trap... Would you mind sniffing them out and alerting us?" She asked the pug, still using a quiet voice. "Got it. Let's see." He said, sniffing the air, in which he would alert them to danger.

------------

OOC:
Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Jutsu Used:

Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]Mar 6, 2023 0:42:03 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 305 | notes
Pakkun's nose would immediately sniff out the ambush. Easy, considering the unwashed state of their opponents making them particularly notable to nose knows ninja like himself. He was easily able to convey that there were about a dozen of them, four to either side and another four behind just starting to emerge.

"Now, this is just a crying shame! All those big heavy logs across the road stopping you lot transporting all those big heavy logs in your wagons!" Called out one of the brashest of the quartet occupying the road back the way they came, pinning them all between the roadblock and their numbers. The other eight stayed out of sight, but notably on Pakkun's radar.

"You know what I think? I think. If you left the wagons behind, you'd be more than able to cross that silly log on foot and walk to wherever you wanna go. Easy as pie, really-" He said, unshoulding the woodsman axe off his shoulder and letting it thud into the dirt. "-and far easier than the alternative, I can tell ya that, friends."

Hearing the bluster from behind, Miroru's clones hefted the end of one of several blocking the path and made a show of trying to hurry to get the logs cleared. Miroru herself was still ducked low in the covered wagon, after all, and they were all of them pretty sure there had to be more than just that coming after them, so they kept working to make themselves targets for whoever was still in hiding, leaving it up to Tokaku to try to deal with the four behind who had made themselves known!

MISSIONS
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Mar 6, 2023 0:42:34 GMT -5
Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]Mar 9, 2023 19:14:52 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Pakkun-sama told them there were a good number of bandits, four on either side and four coming from the opposite way they just came from. Meaning, they had them trapped. Or would, if it wasn't for the fact that Tokaku and Miroru were the ones gaurding. Today, as far as Tokaku saw it, they had signed their death warrant. She was going to elimiate the evil that was bandits. As the first idiot and the other three standing close made his appearance, Tokaku jumped off from the back of her wagon, looking at them in the eyes with her Sharingan.

She wanted to reveal herself to take action, letting Miroru keep the element of surprise along with Pakkun. She simply gave them un uncaring gaze as he went on. "Are you done talking, or can you put your words into action? I would give you a chance to surrender and leave with your lives... But that would go against what I was taught, to eliminate evil immidately. So, are you ready? My red eyes of the Uchiha clan will be the last thing you'll see..." She said callously, but without a hint of emotion in her voice.

However, her eyes said everything. She had the same threatening aura as her father. The coldness and hate filled eyes of her mother. Simply lifting her hands she did a single hand seal for a simple genjutsu to keep them mostly in place, after that she would draw her blade and got into battle stance, waiting to make sure if they were trapped enough for her to take them out swiftly.

------------

OOC:
Weapons Used:

Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]

Chakra Control

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Atorasu no Futan [Atlas' Burden]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Medium | To Maintain: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 1
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
This technique causes the target(s) to feel as if they have suddenly had a vast amount of weight, to the point where their body feels as if it might give out to the strain at any moment. Due to this the target(s) are often tricked into moving much more slow and deliberately in the real world where the user can take advantage of their more limited mobility. The technique is triggered by the target(s) seeing the user render a handseal.

Resource Gathering! [M:C|Tokaku]Mar 9, 2023 22:08:47 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 336 | notes
Sure enough, the quartet Tokaku was facing immediately flashed straining, horrified faces as the weight of the world crashed down on them, leaving them all hunched over and fighting to get upright again under the imagined pressure above them. "F-FUCK, what did... that uppity bitch... do to us..?!" The speaking thug jammed fingers into his mouth and whistled shrilly, screaming, "FUCKING HELP US, IDIOTS!"

The other eight moved in immediately, four more coming to surround Tokaku from either side, all of them hurling hand axes Tokaku's way to engage before they had to cross the distance to reach her. The remaining four headed towards the front of the wagon and did the same, hurling axes at the trio there.

Their reflexes made it all work perfectly.

The one targeted by two axes let itself get hit- and exploded into smoke, its chakra returning to Miroru as the other two used a basic Taijutsu technique to twist out of the oncoming attacks without issue and darted towards one pair of thugs each. As they closed the distance, they grabbed one of the pair, and hurled them towards the un-grabbed member of the other pair with another Taijutsu technique, leaving two piles of groaning thugs as Miroru, back up to half of her ridiculous chakra pool, utilized a very different technique as she leapt from the front of the wagon and activated one of her favorite jutsus.

The air was split by a thundering, terrifying sound most of those present likely didn't recognize.

The giant, thick-skinned, tusked beast reared up and STOMPED on one of the piles of bandits, silencing some shocked, frightened screams, turning to face the other pair as they scrambled to their feet, charging them as the pair shrieked ran in panic!

MISSIONS
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Mar 9, 2023 22:09:22 GMT -5