Fast But Instinctual? [Training]

compose a reply
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Mar 1, 2023 4:57:39 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7th, -2 SD rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 2
Training in the art of the blade was something Ikana was not foreign to. After all, it made a lot of sense. The Hidden Mist was home to some of the finest swordsmen in all the known world. For them, it was not just a means of combat, but an art. Some might call their swords twisted and perverted. Some might call their styles archaic and well disciplined. It was different wherever you went, and that was evidently clear. From the poorest slums to the most refined dojos, swordsmanship was a lifeblood in Kirigakure. Something Ikana was now learning more in depth. Looking to the wakizashi of which she held, she had used it for a long time by now.

Namely because it was a comfortable sidearm, but also because it fit a smaller and lithe body like herself. Though she'd considered as of recent getting herself a Katana instead. Especially as she got older. For now though? She held the blade by her hip, attached to her obi as she made her way to the Mizukage's office. She waited for what seemed to be a small forever, having arranged the appointment. She came dressed in a long sleeve blue shirt with what seemed like a fishnet mesh over her small form. Long black pants that snugly fit her form, and a dark brown cloak of which she draped over her form like an overcoat.

"Thank you for your time." As she came in, she came to look upon him with some question on how to treat him. Especially considering they weren't so far apart in age. That and considering he was also the Daimyo. However, she decided to remain casual. Toru after all seemed to be a man of fairness. Just, and non abusive of his power and station. She slowly steps forth and after reaching into her coat, she slowly presents two things. A wrapped large leaf, as well as a bamboo drinking container. Onigiri filled with braised pork, and barley tea. "I wanted to thank you." It felt weird to say those words, the small genin slowly tilting her head towards the ground in a shy demeanor. Rubbing her arm up and down.

"My name is Ikana. Kyobona Ikana." It felt odd being here, as she reflected on her life in those moments. From the beginning up until now. The years. The struggles. The pain. "Thank you for sparing my life. All that time back then. I agonized for a long while, but I'm grateful. Still trying to figure out how to live. Or well. What I'm living for, but you're the one that gave me the chance. I've thought about it a lot." She'd say, somewhat melancholy in her tone, before she'd bow politely. Not yet taking a seat. 
dandead10 has written 642 posts
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Mar 5, 2023 8:30:36 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
I would know him in death
At the end of the world

Toru had a heavy schedule, on some days it was appointment after appointment. Other days, he had to set boundaries - and often at the behest of his bodyguard, he did so - and make sure he got enough food and rest. Afternoons that he set aside to train, and when he would attend to missions that needed his immediate attention. It was a juggling act, at all times, it was always sink or swim. But Toru was the shadow of the land of water, and the Daimyo. He had no choice but to swim. The nations entire future rested on his shoulders as he prepared each shinobi and their world for what would come in the future.

Today, Ikana had been penciled into the schedule. Though he had no idea why, she was allowed inside by his door guards. Toru was sitting at his desk when she walked in, looking over some scrolls. It had been almost a year since her transgressions against the nation at the exams. Toru's exacting sentence almost at its end.

"I know your name." He remarked plainly, not in a particularly sharp or condescending way. But it was only obvious that he knew who she was. He had been the one who sentenced her to her year out at sea. He wondered why she wanted to thank him for sparring her life as disposing of her would have been of genuinely no benefit.

"I am glad it taught you a lesson, but you do not have to thank me." He nodded slowly, a return to her soft bow before he motioned to the chair across from where he sat.

"How can I help you today, Ikana-san?"

Han has written 2,374 posts
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Apr 4, 2023 13:33:37 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7th, -2 SD rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 2
The way he spoke seemed rather...plain. Maybe uncaring in a way? OR perhaps in a way as if he was speaking as if he was simply listing a fact. Though, his next statement put her more at ease. "I was looking to train. To affirm my abilities, and make sure I'm becoming a splendid Kunoichi. Someone that can be useful to the village. Even now." In truth, this was one of the biggest concerns she had in her entire life. There was a period of time where she felt as if her life was meaningless, with no purpose of which to fulfill, and nothing that she was living for.

"I've been working hard, and I'm hoping that in a few months, I might try to promote to Chunin." She said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head, knowing that the only person that could decide if she was worthy of that was the man sitting in front of her. Her Daimyo. Her Kage. It was a difficult thing to digest, especially since he seemed very neutral about everything. She imagined he was the kind of man that cared about the facts. Then again, she couldn't really say she knew much of anything about him. Other than the fact that since his installment, things gradually got better in Kirigakure. Life was changing over the years. Ikana would know that more than anyone.

"I'm hoping to improve my instincts. I tend to think too much when I fight, and I feel like I need to be able to make moves without much hesitation. Other than that, I'm looking to excel every day. However I can. Wherever I can." Folding her hands politely in her lap, she thought about Minako Kaguya. A woman who helped train her by hurling Shuriken made from bone at her. A terrifying woman. She thought about Waruichi Kanka who helped her in her speed training and some taijutsu. Perhaps Toru might prove to be someone that might change her life as well. More than he already had that is.
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]May 13, 2023 8:24:18 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world
Toru was not naturally a talker, he spoke only when it was necessary. He preferred to listen, he did not interrupt people unless it was absolutely necessary but that was a rare thing outside of official council meetings where preposterous suggestions were made towards the village's progression. He was the final word in this regard, and he had learned a lot in the last almost three years of becoming the Daimyo and Mizukage - listen first, talk later, and when you did speak? Speak with such great purpose that no one doubted a word you said. Words were a craft, an art the same way kenjutsu was and he knew his words could be as sharp as his blades if he focused well.

Today, his words needed to be expectant, but kinder.

"I see." It was a simple thing to say once she had made her request, and given him all the information that she had to give.

"I can help if that is what you would like. But do not expect training with me to be simple. I will push you to the edges of your own capabilities." Toru believed that the best way to improve, was to be forced into such horrifically uncomfortable situations that there was no choice but to improve. It was either improve or die, or be horribly injured.

Slowly the Mizukage would stand.

"Come along then, if that is what you wish." And he would walk out of the office towards a training field with plenty of forest and mist all around.

Fast But Instinctual? [Training]May 14, 2023 4:26:17 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
His words were...not quite what she expected. He seemed to have an icy cold exterior when she first recalled him. So much so that when she looked upon him, she didn't know how to feel, or perhaps as if he was isolated. The pinnacle of social class, as well as societal expectation. He was so far above her, in a way, she was nothing more than an ant. A speck of dust. Then again, she was also his subordinate, and his subject. There needed to be a sense of awe and reverence for a figure like that. So, when he mentioned that he would push her to the edges of her own capabilities? Ikana found herself slowly tilting her head in contemplation at what he said.

Now as a time to show what she was made of, yes, but also, to prove to herself her own growth. "You're giving me your time and effort. I won't dare complain. I'm honored that you've accepted me as your pupil. Mizukage-Sama." Bowing her head humbly, it was evident that from her time at sea, or maybe afterwards, she'd matured quite a bit. Taking the liberty to follow after him, she looked out to the training field. With plenty of forest, and mist, and everything else to take into consideration. The environment and all she could use. The feeling of the dew on her legs as she gazed outward upon him. Adjusting her headband around her forehead, she feels the engravings of the mist's symbol along the metal. What it meant to be a ninja for the village.

Standing back about twenty feet, she looked up to him, as she momentarily stretched her legs and prepared her lithe form to be nimble. Though also mindful of anything and everything. She didn't know if there were any rules or such he was going to set, or how he'd begin his approach, but it seemed the area was very open, a place that left much room for possibilities. Taking a deep breath, her eyes narrow and focus inwards. Beginning by drawing her Wakizashi from its sheath with a "shlick" sound.
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]May 14, 2023 11:07:21 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Toru did not respond to her words, simply led the way. He did not think her words needed a response. She was a temporary pupil, until she came once more to ask. The young man did not have the time to teach often, though he took the time where he could, even if it took him away from paperwork, missions and meetings. The young man was all too aware of the importance of it, to be seen and known by his people, and by his army especially. It was the appearance of presence, but also the reality of it. He needed to be present, to show that he was there to support and to help everyone get better. It was his goal after all, and sometimes betterment started with only one person.

They stood from each other, plenty of space to spar. Toru had a relaxed stance, he blinked once between the time she adjusted her headband and pulled out her wakizashi.

"You wish to train your instincts, then we will do so in the right environment." Instincts were best trained in a state of uncertainty at least from a purely sensational point of view. Which is why Toru brought up one hand and summoned the mist all around them to obscure her vision. But once her vision was obscured he would form five more hand seals to disappear entirely from the world.

Toru would wander in silence, a silent killer made no sound. But in due time, Ikana would have to react because two shuriken would come flying at her from the left.

Kirigakure no Jutsu

NAME: Suiton: Kirigakure no Jutsu [Water Release: Hiding in Mist Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: If applicable.
HANDSEALS: 5
REQUIREMENT: Kirigakure Shinobi Only | Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Technique] or Advanced variation | Mizugakure no Jutsu [Water Release: Hiding in Water Technique]
DESCRIPTION:
Similiarly to the hiding in water technique the user becomes the vapor all around them, effectively disappearing into the mist entirely. However, unlike the hiding in water technique, the user does not have to remain still as the fogs nature is mobile. This utilizes the Kirigakure shinobi's full deadliness, allowing them to get in close and assassinate in silence. However, being attacked, hit or have any significant physical pressure applied the user will immediately become visible. For this technique to work, there must be rather heavy mist already present in the area, or the user must cast either the hidden mist or advanced hidden mist technique.

x2 Shuriken

One-Handed Hand Seals SA
Silent Killing SA
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]May 14, 2023 21:40:56 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
He proclaimed within the next few moments that to train instincts, it needed to be done in the right environment. As she looked upwards upon him, and saw him raise his arm into the air, she immediately knew what jutsu he was about to cast. After all, she knew it herself. She knew how devastating it was. Kirigakure no Jutsu. That jutsu that put her through so much trouble about a year or so ago. Immediately as he sought to thicken the area with the mist, rolling in and obscuring all from sight, she'd proceed to perform a handseal of her own. As it thickens, she finds herself thinking to herself.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu. Forming two clones from the wet soil and mist, of which she'd so generously borrow from the Mizukage, they formed with their own blades in hand, standing shoulder to shoulder, making it difficult to flank or take her by surprise. Her stance incredibly defensive. It was the reasonable course of action when confronted with a foe such as this. Though the next moment would prove to be familiar, if not nostalgic in some ways. The sound of a whirring Shuriken. How she remembered when Minako Kaguya taught her in a similar fashion, hurling stars upon her form. She couldn't see, so instead, she'd ignore that sight, and instead focus on the whirring sound.

Taking her blade, she sharply listens for disturbances, before lashing out, the first star ringing out across her blade with a clang and slight sparks, and then the second, using minimalized movement to keep her defense tight and firm. She had more than enough tricks up her sleeve to keep herself fairly defended. If she was particularly masterful in the execution, perhaps she'd even impress Toru today. Regardless. As the Shuriken came to clatter and fall upon the floor, resting back to back along her clones in the triangular formation, she thought back to the words of Kobashi. About how it was just overall better to take a hit and minimize the damage taken if one couldn't evade it entirely.

"Tch..." What a situation this was. She was used to getting blinded, and fucked on by getting her senses fucked with. Still. It wasn't a situation she much enjoyed to say the least.

Name:Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - [Water Clone Technique]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low (per clone)

Type:Ninjutsu

Element:Suiton

HANDSEALS: 1

Description:

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

last edit by Miyamoto Ikana on May 14, 2023 21:42:05 GMT -5
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]May 15, 2023 6:02:11 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Toru could not see, but he could smell, and he knew that she had created clones because there was a disturbance to her scent, as if it was duplicated or tripled from one. It would not matter, she would not see him regardless of whether he was standing in front of her, or far away. He also knew that she had deflected his shuriken, it was expected, it was a simple attack meant to get her to attune her senses to this blindness.

But it was the silence that came after that would be the most unnerving at all. No attack came, nothing came, there was not even a sound, even the sound of wild life seemed to still, as if orchestrated by Toru's whims. There was nothing and Ikana was left in that nothingness, and the mind played tricks the most here, in these moments. Would her instincts go into overdrive and train her to focus and remain calm? Or would she begin to jump at anything, scared of the nothingness that penetrated the entire arena that Toru had created, his symphony of silence and abyss?

It was a question that would need answering, but Toru would not attack yet. He wanted to see how she would react first, he wanted to see her answer to this *lack* of action. A true test of instinct.

Fast But Instinctual? [Training]May 21, 2023 23:11:24 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Ikana had been in worse situations before with senses lost. She'd remembered her struggle in the Chunin Exam against Gure Okingshi. The fucker not only blinded her, but made her nose filled with the scent of rotting bodies. If anything, it made her more accustomed to situations like this. Besides, while she was far from an expert, she grew up in Kirigakure and knew the jutsu of which brought their village fame and infamy. She remained calm. Calm as she could as she stood her ground. She could feel the thick rolling fog, and while she did feel her heart beat marginally faster? Ikana wasn't afraid.

There wasn't much to be afraid of anymore. Instead, she found herself looking swiftly between her clones. Each of their breathing was succinct and focused as Ikana found herself closing her eyes. Her eyes would be worthless right now. Instead, her other senses were paramount. Take a deep breath, then again, as she tried to sense any disturbance. Any sign. Some might say Ikana's tactic here was textbook elementary, but a wise decision. Though. A target that stood still? It was death. For a Shinobi? Mobility was everything. She'd need to tread carefully as she took a deep breath.

Her clones began to rotate. Shifting so that a clone was now facing towards the front where she last saw Toru. Before then they'd maintain their hold formation. 'Feel nothing. Focus.' She called to herself, trying to fall into a state of zen. Discipline. A single mistake could lead to death in a situation like this, and for Ikana's mindset, it was no different. With her blade slightly slanted and her feet shouldered, legs tensed, she was prepared to move at any moment.
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Jun 2, 2023 8:33:34 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Preparation was key in a quiet moment like this, a quiet that almost had a disturbing quality to it. Toru knew how to make these situations worse, how to fully capitalize on the Kirigakure's ultimate tactic - he had developed the advancements of it after all. But it was almost unnecessary in a moment such as this. He knew Ikana did not possess a dojutsu that would allow her to see in this fog and though he could not see and only smell her, he knew at the very least that she was still and immobile. Of course, he had no idea what she was doing - there was no way to tell with scent alone - but he did not need to.

Instead he was going to blur the lines of her concentration, of the silence that permeated the area. He was well out of sight, and so he did not fear his location being revealed as he formed hand seals with one hand obscured by a longer sleeve. The area was filled with another layer of chakra and thus fog. It did not necessarily thicken the fog already present - though with Ikana's closed eyes she would not see that there was a thicker fog regardless if there had been one - instead the area where Toru *knew* Ikana was, would be filled with something strange.

Something nauseating... Would she be able to keep herself grounded with his new adversary?

NAME: Kiri Osen [Mist Pollution]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
Requirements: Kirigakure jutsu
ELEMENT: Water
DESCRIPTION:
Using the the mist jutsu as a base the user of this jutsu will disperse mist into a specific area, they will also coat the mist with several chemicals and elements from within the surrounding environment. Anyone caught within this "polluted" mist will feel seasick while they are within the mist. Seasickness caused waves of nausea, vertigo, blurred vision, and intense headaches which are very hard to fight with. Once the mist is cleared or the target(s) leave the mist the seasickness wears off immediately.

Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Jun 3, 2023 5:57:48 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Ikana wasn't much of a stranger to stress and silence. She'd experienced being poisoned after all in the Chunin Exam. She'd experienced feelings of helplessness in the past, where she could do little but cautiously think and plan courses of action. This situation was not unlike that. So. With that said, she remained relatively quiet as she awaited some onslaught or assault. Except, it never came. Instead, there was the sudden feeling of nausea. One she was all too familiar with from her time in the navy. It was there she felt herself instinctively moving her free hand over her mouth and nose.

Poison gas? She could immediately feel the familiar sensation spread across her body, and she realized that it seemed Toru wished to force her into action. So. With that noted, she realized the best course of action was to confuse his own senses. Her water clones split to the left and right in opposite directions in an arc motion towards Toru's left and right, and Ikana herself places the handle of her blade into her mouth as she forms a singular handseal. Shunshin no Jutsu. Looking to vanish and blur a vastly far distance away, she looks to get out of the expanse of the mist in a single burst of rapid speed as to not allow for Toru to hear the many steps of which to track her. It seemed like the right course of action at the time. 

Assuming Toru didn't have the nose of a dog, hopefully she'd be able to find respite. With the hope she hadn't breathed in too much. Assuming she was successful in getting out, she swiftly takes her blade back in hand, anticipating or attempting to discern her next course of action. Getting some breaths of fresh air, she'd feel her sense of nausea swiftly end, as she'd pay attention to the surroundings. 
last edit by Miyamoto Ikana on Jun 3, 2023 6:00:49 GMT -5
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Jun 4, 2023 17:06:20 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

Unfortunately for the genin her torture was not yet at its end, because as she made the executive - smart - decision to flicker away, she would be stuck with more inaction, a sort of never ending silence that was waterboarding her senses with absolutely nothing. But, Toru was acutely aware that she had moved away, because he could smell her movement and just how rapid it had been. Water clones could only go so far from their source, this, Toru knew well enough because he was the leader of a village that specialized in these kinds of techniques. Furthermore, their scent was far more faint than Ikana's own.

The young Mizukage pursued, moving through the mist silently his footsteps and movements dampened by his own honed in abilities until he was once more close enough to know that Ikana was well within reach and now, he was going to create a bit of an onslaught.

He cancelled the technique that he had done before, appearing from the mist, though he was still just far enough away from Ikana that she would not see him. Instead he started to move, to run, in a circle around the girl throwing weapons at her at four separate points that she would need to figure out a way to dodge. Once the fourth kunai was thrown he would leap overhead and throw one from above, this one was a bit of a rogue element. All of this was done whilst being completely concealed by the mist still though his movement was less hindered by holding onto that technique from before. This would definitely test Ikana's reflexes and instinct, since now she had to feel and trust her gut more than ever. There were after all five kunai coming at her from five different directions and one was a particularly nasty direction that could put her in a bit of pain since if it the one over the top would hit, it would embed itself in her shoulder.

Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Jun 4, 2023 17:22:06 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
The silence was indeed a hellish thing. It wasn't like a proper battle. There was no clashing and heated battle. Instead it was a feeling of impending dread, wondering when you were going to get hit by a target that knew how to navigate and find you. You weren't an equal, you were a prey. Ikana didn't have much time to really think or consider her distance gained. Her clones didn't seem to draw the Mizukage in terms of the bait. Of course they didn't. The damn mist was insufferable, even for her who was born and raised in it. Especially whatever the hell seemed to be mixed in it.

However. There was a brief pause as she heard some slight disturbances. Along the grass. Though that didn't matter so much as compared to the jumpy feeling she was about to get struck. Up until? She gasped as she felt the first Kunai sink along somewhere her upper back. The sharp pain as it sunk through as the other Kunai came forward. Ikana instinctively found herself whipping her blade arm outwards then. Kumo Ryu. Omotegiri! With a powerful lashing motion, she clashes her sword in a wave as to deflect her Kunai from the three other directions with metallic rings. She tried to imagine then in her mind's eye. Imagined she had to keep moving. Heighten her senses through the pain as adrenaline flew in.

As the last Kunai came in? Ikana shifted and sought to slide her body. Feeling as if the blade was going to rip into her person. Instead of it sinking deeply into her shoulder, it'd slice into it, and drag across. Leaving a gash along her arm as she feels the heat. Her hand instinctively shooting up to the new source of pain. Taking a deep breath as a new smell fills the air. That of blood. It was a sharp and real moment. As she knew she'd need to mitigate the damage she took. Find some solution. Damn it all. Her water clones began pulling back, at the source of the clashes. Hurriedly as fast as they could to hopefully find Toru and force him into an engagement.

NAME: Kumo-Ryu Omotegiri - [Cloud-Style Front Beheading]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu

ELEMENT: N/a

DESCRIPTION:

The user swings their sword in a single quick and powerful cutting motion to attack an enemy in front of them.
last edit by Miyamoto Ikana on Jun 4, 2023 17:24:05 GMT -5
Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Jun 5, 2023 21:37:28 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
At the end of the world

The smell of blood was poignant and it filled the air in a very stark way. Toru could tell that his blades had made contact because of the blood. Though he was not sure which ones had made contact. Though she did manage to get something out of the way because there was the distinct sound of metal colliding against metal causing the kunai to fly in the directions they came from. One actually returned with a vengeance to try and stab Toru as he stabilized himself on one side of Ikana in the mist, he managed to move himself out of the way, the blade just barely running into his skin but it felt more like an aggravation against his flesh, though it did nothing to actually pierce said flesh.

Soon enough, two clones appeared the ones that had disappeared before in an attempt to engage with Toru. Though it was a strange tactic in Toru's opinion. After all, it was hardly the point of what Ikana was trying to accomplish with this training, was it? The Mizukage unsheathed one katana, the blade ready to attack depending on what the clones were going to try and do, but at least now they were in eye shot, unlike Ikana who was still off in the distance. Would she appear too, following her clones? Or would she stay put?

Fast But Instinctual? [Training]Jun 5, 2023 23:25:25 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
It was true. Ikana's point of the training in this instance was to train her instincts and sense of awareness. The trowel daggers that currently rest inside of her back was evidently clear she needed work on it. However, what she really wanted from the clones wasn't to actually fight seriously. More so to use them to get some vague notion or idea of where her target might be. Mainly because well? It hurt. Finding her opponent or at least getting a general idea was enough. When one of the clones found the general idea of where Toru was? It'd take the liberty to give a loud piercing whistle in the air.

Good enough. Kami. Taking the liberty to take a few deep breaths, she advanced in Toru's general direction. Attempting to make her way. The clones in question had their blades in hand, but would slowly begin to try to circle about him. Attempting to step in such a manner where if he assaulted one, the other might be open to do something. More so to delay him for just a while so the real Ikana could think and plan her moves. She felt much more confident now knowing the vague idea of where her opponent was. It allowed for her to feel some sense of security. Assuming Toru did not engage?

The clones did. Attempting to close in from both his left and right, looking to lash out with their Wakizashi in opposing directions, looking to corner him and cover each other's openings. Weak as they were. Besides. The few precious seconds the clones bought her would let her nurse her wounds for a smidgen longer. The Mizukage did not play around with his training. Something Ikana did appreciate in truth. She just needed to adjust.
last edit by Miyamoto Ikana on Jun 5, 2023 23:25:37 GMT -5