Diplomatic Considerations

compose a reply
Diplomatic ConsiderationsMar 1, 2023 15:18:57 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice
Dear Auntie
Azarea 2 Kizumi

I'd like your advisement on how to deal with Uchiha Tokaku as she is continuing to escalate the situation and shows no sign of stopping any time soon. I don't want to damage political relations between Konoha and Kumo, but I'm also concerned that they will grow worse regardless with her efforts. I'm going to be honest after yet more threats and insults I'm really tempted to kill her if she comes at me, but I don't want to cause more paperwork for you and Daisuke-kun.

-Apologetically Yours
Azarea

ulla
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Diplomatic ConsiderationsMar 3, 2023 6:30:50 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

Azarea,

My advice? Ignore her. She’s a troubled teenager five years your junior with half the life experience. She needs support, not swordfights, and while you have absolutely no obligation to give her the former, it would also be wise to refrain from giving her the latter. I don’t envy your family situation, believe me, but her father told me that he’d be speaking to her to emphasize the importance of not attacking one’s allies, and I trust his discretion. He's quite upset about the situation.

If she does decide to come after you again—take the high road, disengage, de-escalate. If she persists and attacks… well, you didn’t train under Lightning’s premiere genjutsu expert to no result. Incapacitate her as bloodlessly as possible and bring her in for questioning. I know it’s not what you want to hear—I’d be pissed in your position—but unfortunately, this is the burden of adulthood.

Don’t worry about political relations. I’m sure that between Toshi, the Hokage, and myself, we can manage to keep our villages’ alliance intact despite a petty family squabble.

And try to avoid chucking swords through peoples' windows, if you can help it.

Be safe,
Kizumi

[at the bottom of the letter is a crude drawing of a beetle, with a little speech bubble exclaiming: ganbatte!]

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 452 posts
Diplomatic ConsiderationsMar 3, 2023 11:47:31 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice
Dear Auntie
Azarea 2 Kizumi

Understood Auntie. If she comes at me again I'll just hogtie her and drop her off with the closest shinobi police officer. Thank you for helping me handle this situation and I'm very sorry this has blown up the way it has. Hopefully this just stays a spat between us two since I don't have a clan to take offense and I don't think the Uchiha are gonna get involved over bickering genin.

I am however sending some takeout with this note. It's not alcohol, but I figured you needed something hearty in your stomach.

Love,
Azarea

*Included with the note is Kumogakure's famous brand of curry from Azarea's favorite local takeout plate.*
ulla
Keen has written 1,221 posts