compose a reply
Handle Your ShinobiMar 1, 2023 15:22:58 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Raikage, Kizumi-sama

Sorry to bug you, Raikage-sama. I am sending you the wire that's shaped as a noose back to you, sent from your kunoichi, Azarea because I didn't like being apologized by a paper and pen, telling her to say it to my face as I was willing to do it in person. A clash of ideas on what makes a good apology I guess. I'm taking this as a threat. Can you please fix it, so I don't feel the need to have to it on a later date. If it isn't, maybe I should talk to Hokage-sama. I don't know what to do. I will talk to my clan next as well. Please, I'm trying to not let this escalate anymore to keep village relations in tact.

Uchiha Tokaku

last edit by Uchiha Tokaku on Mar 1, 2023 15:23:35 GMT -5
Ember has written 177 posts
Handle Your ShinobiMar 1, 2023 16:57:22 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
One of the villages Jonin had recently picked up on a letter trying to be sent to the Raikage of Kumogakure by a Konoha genin. These types of letters usually need to have the permission of the Hokage to be sent to another village leader so the letter was brought to Keisuke for inspection and to see who wrote the letter. It was first checked for traps by a village ninja after it passed the security checks it was given to Keisuke, he unsealed the letter to see who wrote the letter. He could see the name Uchiha Tokaku written in ink at the bottom of the letter. So he now had the name of who wrote the letter, he gave the letter a quick read to understand the contents of it then place the letter in his deck draw and locked it to keep it safe. Keisuke would instruct a village jonin, to go see Toshizou and explain to him that Tokaku had been trying to send a letter to a village leader without permission, Keisuke didn't really care for the reasoning as doing so could place the village at risk by sending unauthorized letters. Keisuke gave the jonin permission to instruct Toshizou to use further punishments as required to make sure this doesn't happen again as it was a serious matter, if Keisuke has to summon Tokaku himself it would likely be worse. Keisuke was a kind spirit by nature but doing this behind his back is a serious matter.

ITEMS: the hero's glasses [Active]
the hero's cape [Active]
TAGS:
JUTSU: None
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Hero’s "Presence”

This Hero’s presence is an ability that stems right from Keisuke’s own chakra and with how the man is around others. The man believes that he is a real hero, even though a lot of that is self-proclaimed. His belief that he is a real hero has created something truly special for Keisuke. He has developed a special aura, that stems from his hero "energy” [chakra levels]. This aura can be seen by others, though it can only really be seen clearly when he is in the thrill of battle believing he is a true hero. Out of battle his aura is faint but is sometimes present if he speaks of his hero-like desires. Those who witness his aura ‘might’ believe in him for just a second, whilst they will often deny they believed anything. The doubt is in there minds. In the presence of friends and allies, his aura will truly be seen. His aura to friends and allies will give them a slight boost in confidence and will give them the belief they can win even if they are against it. As a Uzumaki Keisuke's will is yet strengthened by his will and determination even more he will keep going until until he drops dead if he has to.

TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
last edit by Uzumaki Keisuke on Mar 1, 2023 17:13:04 GMT -5
Jian has written 96 posts
Handle Your ShinobiMar 3, 2023 7:19:17 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

[In a bundle en route to Konohagakure are two letters: the first is addressed to Uzumaki Keisuke. Included is a sealing tag that contains a bottle of Kaminari no Kuni’s finest twenty-year whisky.]

To the Hokage, Uzumaki Keisuke,

I apologize in advance if I’m overstepping, but in the selfish interest of easing familial tensions, I’m reaching out to Hatake Toshizou’s daughter Uchiha Tokaku directly in an effort to calm the situation. She’s young and troubled and upset, as we all have been in our lives, and maybe I’m getting soft in my old age, but I’m hoping that writing to her directly will help to ease the anger in her heart.

Toshizou is a good friend and mentor of mine, and has been for many years; I love him like a brother, and while I’ve only recently had the pleasure of meeting his daughters in person, I try to honor my friendship with Toshizou by treating them as I would my own, which is why I’m taking the time to handle this matter personally instead of delegating it to my genin team leaders.

You and yours are welcome to read the letter I’ve written to her and decide if it is acceptable. If possible, I would request that her punishment be gentle: I’ve advised my genin, the half-sister whom Tokaku initiated a fight with, to respond with de-escalation and nonviolent tactics should Tokaku attempt to initiate a fight again, but my hope is to prevent such a thing from happening in the first place. She is a troubled youth who needs support more than she needs punishment, I think, but of course this is up to your discretion.

I’m sorry to trouble you with such petty concerns. With any luck, this will be water under the bridge for Tokaku and her family soon. I’ve included a gift from Lightning Country, which I hope will act as some form of stress relief in these trying times.

In other, brighter news, my reports indicate that our joint missions have been going remarkably well. I also wanted to thank you for the assistance from two of your shinobi in a recent incident in Lightning Country; Hyuuga Shigure and Tateyama Yakitsukeru were invaluable in the assistance they provided to a small village struggling in the aftermath of desolation. My people will forever remember their kindness and their dedication.

Warmly,
Hirana Kizumi
Hachidaime Raikage

[Though Tokaku’s missive was not received, intercepted as it was by a jounin of the Leaf, the second of Kizumi’s letters is one that Tokaku receives in return—though it’s clear the author was not writing in response to any message in particular. The parchment is accompanied by a bundle of pressed stonecrop; a small pink flower that grows in bushes in the high altitudes that Kumogakure calls home.]

Tokaku,

I heard about the extent of your injuries, and wanted to wish you a speedy recovery. I wish I could send you live flowers! But this is what I have to offer: a token from my homeland.

I understand that you’re struggling, and that you felt threatened and maligned. You’re in a difficult position, at a difficult age; all I know of your life is what your father has shared with me, but I know it hasn’t been easy. I wish things were different, truly.

I love your father like a brother, and consider his kin as mine, as selfish as that might be of me—I’m terribly greedy, and I’ve always wanted a big family. You are as much a niece to me as Azarea is, or either of my nephews.

I have been given the impression that you intend to track Azarea down again and initiate another fight, to reclaim your pride. If you hold any of the care and respect for me that I hold for you, I ask you to please keep your peace. I know that you have suffered indignity, and that this is a difficult thing to ask, but I’ve done what I can to smooth things over, and I can’t promise that I’ll be able to protect you a second time.

Pride is not something that another person can take from you, and your worth is determined by you alone: by the care and dedication you put into your work, your life, your loved ones, your home. If your heart is hurt, hurting another can’t heal those wounds. You have nothing to gain from attempting to fight Azarea except more hardship and sorrow, and you’ve experienced enough of both in your young life. You have a long life and a successful career in front of you, and you risk both in walking this path. For your sake, and for mine: don’t lose sight of what’s most important.

When you’re feeling recovered, I’ll come visit to continue your kenjutsu training. In the meantime, please consider what I’ve said.

Thinking of you,
Kizumi

[at the bottom of the letter is a crude drawing of... what looks like Pakkun? exclaiming: get well soon!]

LAIKA OF THQ

last edit by hirana kizumi on Mar 3, 2023 7:21:18 GMT -5
tactician has written 452 posts