An Unexpected VisitMar 4, 2023 15:10:12 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday July 4th rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team 2
a Noble or an Idol

Split Time

Uta had been fully awake for a few days now. It had been a rocky road as she drifted in and out of consciousness for the first week after the fight, but she was doing good now. Well, she was conscious, and the doctors felt confident that she would be making a full recovery. She would have to deal with a large amount of scarring, but she'd survive, and she'd be able to fully return to shinobi work in three or four months. More to let her bones mend than her burns. Though those were certainly too fresh to be let out of their wrapping yet. 

It would be bed rest for a few more days, but she should be able to attend the chuunin exam finals. She was happy to hear that. She would have hated to miss seeing how the guy who beat her would do in the rest of the exam. She had gotten further in the exams than she ever thought she would, so she was proud. Even if she had ended up here, her confidence had only grown after her chuunin exam experience. Scars were something every shinobi needed to deal with. Uta was just going to have more than most. 

Uta had gotten more used to the pain she was in. It still hurt like hell, but she was able to sit up and move around now. She was still confined to her bed for now, until her burns healed enough for them to release her. So Uta simply sat around, hoping that someone would come to see her. Wether it be Taki again, or one of her childhood friends... or someone more important. But Uta didn't want to dwell on hoping she'd show up. She'd be happy with any visitor at this point. As long as they were kind.

made by eden @ gs and thq

Tuturu has written 78 posts
An Unexpected VisitMar 4, 2023 15:16:48 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Burn Ward

Azarea found herself once more visiting the hospital as she strode through the burn ward with a bag of clementine's, and another copy of Twelve Hands. This time the first in the series since if Uta was going to be stuck on bed rest for a while she might as well be entertained and maybe the girl would become a fan of the series like herself and Atagi. Striding past a door with name 'Uchiha Tokaku' labeled on it, the room undoubtedly soon to be emptied as they were transported back to Konoha to fully recover from their 'training accident.' Azarea instead came to a stop in front of Uta's door. The red head reaching out to knock lightly giving the girl a moment to call out or refuse her company before she slowly slid open the entryway to poke her head in. Wild red hair flaring like a lions mane around her head as she offers Uta a grin.

"Hey you~" She begins checking the girl's chakra to determine which personality she's dealing with, "how you feeling Uta? I brought you some get-well-soon presents." Azarea explains as she hoists up the fruit and book to show her before slowly stepping inside. Giving Uta time to tell her to either leave the gifts and fuck off or show she's fine with her company.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
An Unexpected VisitMar 4, 2023 15:37:04 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

a Noble or an Idol

Split Time

Hearing the knock at the door gave Uta a boost of endorphins. She quickly called for them to come in and when she saw the stark red hair framing the terrifying face the girl tilted her head. "Azarea-senpai?" the girl was confused. She hadn't really expected to see her here. The two had only really met the one... two times. Though Uta for the life of her couldn't remember the first meeting. Seeing her take the time out of her practice and training to visit some random girl in the hospital, it warmed Uta's hard just a bit. 

"I'm doing better, thank you for asking," the wheezing and the weakness of Uta's voice would likely give away how false that statement was. Her ribs had broken. Most had only cracked, but at least 2 of them had fully broken. Not to mention the very obvious casts and bandages all over her body. And the few visible places with more minor first degree burns. The girl didn't want her to feel bad though, or to run off. "Come on, sit down. You beat staring at the wall all day. And if I have to talk to one more doctor about rating my pain on a scale of 1-10 I'm going to rip my hair out." 

Uta laughed a bit, her thoughts drifting to her hair. The way she had burned, a lot of her hair had actually burned in the fire, leaving the left half of her head actually pretty empty of hair, "well, the rest of it anyways.

An Unexpected VisitMar 4, 2023 15:47:16 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Good Showing

With an incline of her head to acknowledge the girls words Azarea stepped into the room. The Kunoichi dragging one of the cheap plastic hospital chairs over to the bed side as she sits down. Placing the first novel of the Twelve Hands series down on the bed side as she begins to peel one of the clementine's. Her fingers idly working away at the skin of the fruit filling the air with a bright citrusy scent to counteract the smell of antiseptic and burns hair and flesh. "You'd think the nurses and docs would realize that if your pain had changed you'd be certain to let them know, but I understand they still have to ask the question." She murmurs pausing in her peeling to idly scratch lightly at her throat where a large thick slash like burn scar bisected her throat. Like something with searing claws had attempted to take her head off.

"Though I wouldn't worry too much about the hair. I hear half-shaved heads are in fashion these days. Give it a nice cut and color and no one will comment. If they do then just punch them in the face." The Older girl advises with a lopsided grin. "Do you think you'll be well enough to watch the third round? I hear the next exams will be following pretty closely on the tail end of these ones. Can always give it another go this time in Konoha." Azarea offers not wanting the girl to feel too discouraged.

"You made a real good showing in this one for being relatively fresh."

SA's

A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
An Unexpected VisitMar 4, 2023 17:06:28 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

a Noble or an Idol

Split Time

Uta was happy to have a guest in her room, and taking a look at the book she had been gifted, she smiled. It seemed interesting enough, at the very least. Especially now that she had nothing better to do, she was sure she'd end up reading it plenty. "I'll make sure to read this, but I know this is a series, so if you get me hooked it's your job to bring me more while I'm stuck in here." The girl laughed again, her laughs devolving quickly into painful coughing and wheezing as she tried to catch her breath. 

It was nice of Azarea to try and raise her spirits. Uta was listening to her jokes, and listening to her trying to brighten Uta's mood about her hair. She had always loved her hair, the bright blue colors giving her plenty of compliments over the years. She wasn't sure if the places where she was burned would still be able to grow hair. If Azarea could help her feel better about the loss of such massive amounts of her hair, then she could only be grateful to the girl. 

And Uta felt like she had to return the favor. "Thanks," it was nice of Azarea to compliment Uta's performance in the exam. Even if she hadn't gotten to the third round and passed, it was nice to know someone as strong as Azarea had faith in her. "I don't really remember much of the fight, but the doctor says that makes sense. "Traumatic memory loss" or something. And I don't think I'll be okay for the next exams. It's gonna take a while for the bones in my leg to heal. But I'll try and be their watching them. And I can definitely be there to watch you in the finals!" 

An Unexpected VisitMar 4, 2023 19:26:25 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Book Club

"If you get hooked I'll happily drop off or mail you the next books in the series," Azarea assures her with a low soft chuckle as she breaks the clementine into pieces and offers one out to Uta the way one might an apple slice. "It's got a lot of interesting twists and turns and compelling characters. If you're a sucker for a good romance novel with a strong female lead you're going to enjoy it. Though the author also does a few other series and the company that produces them has a wide selection. I'm pretty sure among them you can find something to suite your taste." She adds not wanting the girl to feel too disappointed if Twelve Hands didn't quite scratch the literary itch for her.

"And don't feel too bad about taking time to heal. Iwagakure I know has excellent medics and you may find yourself back on your feet sooner then you expect if they decide to prioritize your healing. Though letting your body knit itself back together on it's own can be healthier. Chakra healing is quick, but it does put strain on your body and that can be bad for younger kids I hear." Azarea muses foot tapping lightly on the floor in thought.

"But thank you. I'd appreciate you coming out. You don't have to cheer me on against your own village. I'll understand if I get matched against an Iwa nin, but having you there will be nice." She reassures Uta knowing that in the case of her matched against her village she may find herself conflicted.

"And ah... err about the memory loss. You hmmm... well I think you should try meditating more. You're stuck in a hospital bed for a while. Now's a good chance to get in touch with the inner you. You might find yourself able to remember more then you think." Azarea suggests uncertain what else to say when she knew of the 'other' her. Perhaps now was a good time for them to bridge the gap.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
An Unexpected VisitMar 4, 2023 20:23:13 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

a Noble or an Idol

Meditation

The young kunoichi had always been a fan of romance literature, so nearly the moment that Azarea explained that's what this was the girl was quickly to flip through the pages and look at the writing style. She had a strategy for figuring out if she wanted to read a book, and it was how well the writing stood up in the middle of the book. The beginning can be better than the messaging that follows. So it was important to get an idea of what their writing was like during the "coasting" point of the story. And the small passage she read confirmed that she was going to start reading this pretty much right after Azarea decided to leave. 

The girl would also gladly take the piece of clementine and bite down on it, sucking all the juices out before swallowing the rest. The girl giggled to herself, "best thing I've tasted since I woke up." The girl let Azarea offer her advice about letting her body heal. She understood what she meant, she had heard the same warnings. That even though shinobi could do quite incredible things with chakra, there were still limits, and it took quite a lot out of them. It was better to let the body do the work itself, and just use chakra to help the body's natural process. 

She also listened when Azarea talked to her about meditating, connecting with her 'inner self'. "I can't really say I've ever believed an inner self. I mean, I'm just me. I don't think there's more to me than that. If I look inside I'll just find more of the same." Uta didn't like the idea of looking deeper. Especially now. With... that dream she had had about her mom. Uta didn't really wanna think about how much that effected her.

An Unexpected VisitMar 22, 2023 0:26:29 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Therapy

"Therapy then maybe? Sometimes just having someone to talk to helps. I don't know what Iwa's system is like as far as mental health, but it's not a bad idea to give it a try just to get some things off your chest. Even I've been through it and I'm sure I'll go through it again." Azarea suggests hoping to ease some of the girls anxieties and feeling a little bad that it wasn't her place to outright tell the girl she had a split personality running around. She like Uta, but there were some things that simply just weren't her business.

"I'm sure when you go through a bit of rehab they'll suggest some counciling. It's optional, but I really do recommend it." She adds as she plucks another piece of clementine popping it into her own mouth before peeling another one for the blue haired girl. "I'm actually due another session myself." Azarea admits with a wry shake of her head. Feeling a little bit like a hypocrite suggesting Uta take time for her body to heal when she was ignoring the same advice. Though the fact she was much older and unlikely to stunt her growth any further did act as a minor balm to her guilt. She'd noticed after all despite herself the lack of flowers or get well gifts. The things families would leave if they visit. Whether Uta simply had no family or was on bad terms with them Azarea couldn't say, but hopefully her visit helped distract her somewhat from the emptiness of the room.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人

quick reply

compose a reply