Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 19:23:15 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Yuki’s progress was coming along well, Taki would look down at the girl as she was on the balcony of their new home looking down at the small little forest thinking on something. "I can’t do dis foreva.” she’d think to herself as she looked out at the forest watching the gorilla’s making their way in the field she’d look back towards the entrance to the tree house.

"Yuki you ready for your lesson?” the girl would say calling out to her student today she was going to teach her how to better commune with her animals one of those techniques was known as the amphibian technique it allowed a sage to have their summons gather chakra for them on their behalf allowing for them to have access to a greater output of sage chakra. As she waited for her she’d call out to her summon.

"Aki!” upon hearing his name the summon would make his way from his location at the bottom of the tree opening his little eyes and making his way up to the top of the tree and landing on her shoulder. "How ya doin buddy?” the girl would say as she rubbed the small summons chin. "I’ll be out here when ya ready.”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

208 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 19:25:30 GMT -5
Nanashi Yuki
No mountain too steep, no valley too deep!
Nanashi Yuki Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 12/29 rank Genin occupation Gorilla Sage Apprentice

[Word Count]: 253
OOC Note(s):

Yuki was sitting below, working on alternate methods of meditating. She'd gotten the bridge between excitement and balance down pretty well, but she couldn't bank on that approach working EVERY time. Now that she'd had some experience with actually entering Sage Mode, she sat with her fingers laced and her thumbs braced tip to tip, eyes closed as she turned her focus inwards.

It felt like she could feel the massive trees. The life on the breeze.
The grass all around. The worms in the ground.
All of it connected. None of it expected.
The-

"Yuki! You ready for your lesson?"

Yuki didn't respond for a moment. She had a hold on a little Senjutsu, and she took the time to balance it out before she opened her eyes and got up, proud of the little bubble of senjutsu that felt like it was bobbing happily in her belly. "Haiiii, sensei! I'm ready when you are!" She yelled up, scurrying to collect her things in case they were needed, then scrambled straight up the trunk of the tree, using some chakra to help her along as she went, right to the top. "Okay, sensei! I'm here! What's today's exercise?"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Skills/Traits In-Usage]:
▣ | Passive | Relentless Resources (Enchanced Ch. Reserves)
▣ | Passive | Spider Monkey (Enchanced Speed)
[Items Worn[Passively]]: ▣ None
[Items used]: ▣ None
[Sennin Mōdō [Rotation]]:0 ▣ | [Deactive]
[Techniques Executed]:

Template "Borrowed" From Jian!
    Threnody has written 149 posts
    Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 19:41:49 GMT -5
    Taki Okada
    Taki Okada Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would call for her student she had noticed that she didn’t immediately respond. "Where is dat goil?” the youth would say calling out to her student, however a moment later she’d hear the sounds of her scurrying up the tree onto the patio area where Taki found herself, she’d turn back around to the girl who greeted her with her typical energy that she constantly had. "Go call Kaen.” the girl would ask wanting her to be prepared.

"Now dat you know how ta properly use sage mode…you’ll need to loin how ta woik wit da animals, like me and Aki ere…” the girl would say looking to her small companion who sat on the girls shoulder.

"What we’re loinen today is known as da amphibian technique it’s a technique ya use where you and ya summon meld togetha in orda for dem to gatha sage energy on your behalf.” the youth would say as Aki would climb atop her head. "It’s something dat both you and ya summon gotta have down pat and requires practice.” the girl would say as she spoke Aki himself would begin to mold chakra on the girls behalf keeping himself still as he sat atop her head something he’d gotten quite accustomed too in all their time together, but was initially a bit harder for him to grasp on due to his age.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

235 WORDSSHORT NOTE
    deltra of gangnam style
    last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 6, 2023 19:42:54 GMT -5
    Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 19:54:39 GMT -5
    Nanashi Yuki
    Nanashi Yuki Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 240
    OOC Note(s):

"Actually," came a voice from above them. A familiar one!

https://pre00.deviantart.net/c0f4/th/pre/i/2013/297/1/a/terk_by_dae_art-d6rkl1j.png

"Yuki-chan and I have done more together than she and Kaen have. If it's all the same to you, I could take that place? Midori-sama doesn't often summon me these days, and when she does it isn't urgent- and it'd be nice to be active again, you know?"

Yuki beamed as she caught sight of the little dude clambering down from the boughs to talk to them, and nodded. "I'm okay with that if Taki is!"

Either way, Yuki tuned in closely as Taki explained what they'd be working on. Jugo- who might just be hanging out, but wasn't about to leave the most interesting thing going on at the moment- nodded in recognition at the discussion of the Amphibian techique. Yuki, though, blinked, puzzled. "Meld? Like. Melt? So I'd have a gorilla bump someplace? Or- hm, I guess I am mostly gorilla when I'm usin' Sage Mode anyhow, so it ain't THAT bad, but- wait, are ya doing' it right now?!" She asked, squinting at Aki Aki. "He's not melting into ya at all! How does this actually work, ya lost me!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 20:17:23 GMT -5
      Taki Okada
      Taki Okada Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl asked for her to summon Kaen Jugo would show up just in the nick of time, she hadn't seen her in some time. "Hey, Jugo poifect timing.” as he came down he’d discuss how he wanted to go back to being active and in the field once again which wasn’t a bad idea he was a good hand and was very instrumental in helping her out in the battlefield and without her around he didn’t exactly have too much to do, Taki had formed a bond with Aki so it must've left Jugo feeling a bit lost.

"I was just tellin Yuki about da amphibian technique and yeah go ahead.” the girl didn’t exactly care who she brought along just that she had someone to work with and Jugo seemed to be pretty fond of her which made the process a bit easier. "You know how dis woiks right Jugo?” the girl would say wondering if she needed to go over the process again.

"And da woid is meld.” the girl would take her two hands and press them together squishing her palms together as if to indicate something. "It means to merge, for a brief moment they become apart of ya." Aki had his toes firmly gripping to the top of Taki’s head and in that instance Taki herself would take a seat in order to gather some energy on her own behalf.

"It’s takes a little bit longa to gader it dis way, but it pays awf, now you give it a try.” the girl would say shutting her eyes and gathering some senjutsu chakra of her own. "If it woiks you’d feel a very unique sensation like feeling senjutsu chakra but it’s slightly amplified since you’re gettin double da energy.” It went without saying but stillness was even more imperative here since the process of the amphibian technique requires merging the chakra of two creatures and if disturbed could have disastrous consequences for the summon and their user, the sensation was jarring and might be a bit dangerous for a young sage if done incorrectly.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

273 WORDSSHORT NOTE
      deltra of gangnam style
      last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 6, 2023 20:18:32 GMT -5
      Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 20:44:43 GMT -5
      Nanashi Yuki
      Nanashi Yuki Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 277
      OOC Note(s):

Jugo hooted in quiet appreciation and hopped down into Yuki's arms, clambering onto her back and hooking his chin over her head. For Yuki's part, she clasped his hands and kept him in place like a fuzzy lil backpack while they both tuned in.

"I do! No worries, here, I'm just along for the ride while Yuki learns the ropes," Jugo asserted, nodding.

"Okay, I get the pronunciation, but what's that actually mean?" Yuki quipped- and Taki delivered a definition in short order. The dark-haired girl nodded a bit, pretty sure she understood now, but Aki still didn't look like he was part of her. "So are we talking more like. Fusing chakra networks? Cuz I can still see Aki's toes. I don't think he's melded physically, so you must mean some other way, right?"

Yuki folded down to sit herself, nodding as Taki warned it wasn't necessarily fast to grab it through the Amphibian technique, but it had its advantages all the same. So she settled, and closed her eyes, and tried to get back in tune with everything around.

This high up, the wind was strong. And the early year meant days were long.
      Birds flew still, above, below; hawks and parrots, seagulls, crow.
      She felt Jugo, behind her head; Senjutsu gathered in her stead.
      But how to get from there to here? The answer seemed not to appear.

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 21:50:10 GMT -5
        Taki Okada
        Taki Okada Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would ask if she was referring to melding chakra networks the girl would raise a hand give her a thumbs up not wanting to distract herself whilst she was gathering energy on her own. Whilst this was going on, she figured it might’ve been a bit more difficult for Jugo with him being out of practice and not having properly melded with anyone.

The process takes time to properly connect to the chakra network of another Taki and Aki were a team and it showed in how well the two were able to work together, but could the same be said for Yuki and Jugo only time would tell. As this process went on Taki would gather her own energy as Aki gathered alongside her as her transformation took shape as it went on the girls hair would begin to elongate and her face would begin to have more animalistic features attributed too it.

However unlike Yuki’s initial transformation the girl would also have more of her own natural skin on her body and far less body hair but still enough to be prevalent through her clothes as well as around her arms and legs. Her face would still have sharp teeth and her eyes having a stark look to them but for the most part she looked less like a monster and more like a man, her eyes being a mixture of brown and orange.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

229 WORDSSHORT NOTE
        deltra of gangnam style
        last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 6, 2023 21:50:34 GMT -5
        Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 22:03:04 GMT -5
        Nanashi Yuki
        Nanashi Yuki Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 274
        OOC Note(s):

Taki gave the best answer she could, and Yuki accepted it with a nod, and a murmured, "Gotcha, sensei. Alright, Jugo-san. Let's do this. You an' me, buddy!" She closed her eyes and commenced.

Yuki herself wasn't at all experienced with this, but Jugo was. In fact, he was specialized in chakra transference, so from his perspective, all this was business as usual. Yuki felt the probing from his chakra network, but had to work slowly to move to connect her own to it without disturbing the balance established inside herself.

It took a while. A long while, a lot of patient, subtle shifts in Yuki's chakra to align with Jugo without losing her own balance. Nothing she could hope to use in the field, that was for sure. But as the connection landed, Yuki gasped as a mass of balanced Senjutsu opened to her, linking with her own collection and merging together.

Fur sprouted all over her body, her teeth getting pronounced along with a muzzle. Her back hunched, her fists grew, and she let out a single, tentative huff of breath, peeking to make sure Taki wasn't still meditating...

And then started hopping from foot to foot, pounding on her chest in excitement! "We diiiiid it, we diiid it! Ooohoohohohoho! Good job, Jugo, buddy!" They had... but it'd taken several minutes. Nowhere near combat effective yet.

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 22:49:14 GMT -5
          Taki Okada
          Taki Okada Avatar
          groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl watched her young student attempt to grasp the technique she’d open her eyes and take advantage of her sensory abilities in order to get a grasp on the way that her chakra was being melded the connection to the network was a bit easier than normal thankfully due to Jugo’s complete inability to take advantage of jutsu. The two would eventually achieve a connection but it took some time order for that to actually happen as this went on Aki would make his way down from the top of the girls head and into her lap.

She would look to her only to see her become ecstatic when she finally achieved the transformation. Taki was proud to see her finally getting more and more of the hang of it. After she was done the girl would stand up. "Alright…now let’s see what you can do.” with that the girl would drop from the patio of their little wooden home and land on the ground waiting for her student to follow suit.

She had trained Saga in the applications of his sage mode and now it was time for her to do the same. "So have ya figa’d out what your sage mode can do?” the girl would say. "Cause if not we’re gonna find out…gimme awl ya got.” the girl would say as she looked to her apprentice, whenever a sage learns sage mode for the first time most of the fun came form the experimentation with their newfound abilities they often wouldn’t know what it is they could do until they actually put it to the test on their own and now was the beginning of that process for Yuki.

With her stance held firm the girl would look to her, and look over the concentration of her chakra with her eyes she had a good grasp so far but it wouldn’t last long so she was eager to see what she could do with it. "I’d say you got about 10 minutes bafore dat transformation wears off so make it count kiddo.”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

345 WORDS[SAGE MODE: 56 ROTATIONS]
          deltra of gangnam style
          last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 6, 2023 22:55:26 GMT -5
          Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 23:06:12 GMT -5
          Nanashi Yuki
          Nanashi Yuki Avatar
          groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 341
          OOC Note(s):

Taki didn't look NEARLY so fuzzy as Yuki herself did, which left her a little surprised. What was different between what they were doing? Did that mean Yuki was more in touch with the Gorillas? She rubbed her chin with her knuckles and followed as Taki hopped down to the ground and followed her, thumping down and peering at her as she decided they were going to have it out to see what all this new fur and muscle was good for!

"No clue, sensei! Ooohoohohoho! But let's find out!" Yuki said, reaching behind herself and drawing her wood-sheathed sword out, leaving it locked to function as a bokken instead of a blade for now. She highly doubted she'd be able to seriously hurt Taki- but better not to find out the hard way!

"You'd better take me seriously, sensei! I can FEEL IT!"

Whatever the mode granted, it wasn't sheer speed. Yuki was fast, but she wasn't moving any more fast than-

That likely observation was interrupted as Yuki whipped a single shuriken with NOTABLY faster speed than usual- thrown quicker, thrown harder, and more accurate than ever! A faint gleam trailed the shuriken as it followed, a string tied through the center of the shuriken. Taki probably knew this one- it was one of Yuki's specialties, a combination of shuriken manipulation and a paralyzing technique that only required the shuriken to stick in her target- or just wrap the trailing cord around a limb for even an instant! Taki's margins for dodging Yuki's attacks were DISTINCTLY smaller, thanks to the increased velocity, faster release, and increased accuracy all cutting chunks out of her window to evade!

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 6, 2023 23:26:45 GMT -5
            Taki Okada
            Taki Okada Avatar
            groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl stood there watching her student taking advantage of her techniques as the girloffered the challenge she’d notice that the girls accuracy had improved, enough to cut into her jacket even when she attempted to move out of the way. "Dats fasta den normal.” But while her accuracy had gotten better the girl so Did Taki’s reaction time.

She’d see the wires that the girl had come toward her recognizing this as a move that the girl had used before in reaction too it the girl would craft a series of hand seals and send herself underground using the subterranean voyage technique, rushing towards the girl without breaching the ground making her arrival somewhat unpredictable. If she managed to succeed she'd quickly pop up behind the girl and swiping her hand across the girls neck with a swift raiton infused knife edge chop putting a good deal of heft behind it.

She’d dail back her strength as to not not put her out cold but the strike had some heft behind it. Yuki was fast but just how quickly could she react to something like this? "She's got fast hands…but what about her moves…” the girl would think as her hand sped its way towards her neck. Yuki was fast so it'd make sense she'd attempt to work her power more towards her speed unlike Saga she had more time to train her abilities so more than likely knew just what she was capable of. If her thinking was right she should be able to potentially avoid this or counter in some way, but if not she'd find her body rocked by a strong shock of lightning that would impair her ability to move.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

Weaponry [4 rotations]

Name: Dochuu Senkou - [Underground Submarine Voyage] [4 rotations]
            Chakra Usage: Medium [Continuous]
            Type: Ninjutsu [General]
            Element: Doton
            HANDSEALS: 2
            Description
            Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth. While this is similar to the Underground Fish Projection technique, it should be noted that the chakra usage is much higher.
            SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

244 WORDSSAGE MODE: [44 ROTATIONS]
            deltra of gangnam style
            last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 7, 2023 12:14:14 GMT -5
            Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 7, 2023 15:45:02 GMT -5
            Nanashi Yuki
            Nanashi Yuki Avatar
            groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 285
            OOC Note(s):

The dive underground was the perfect response. Even as Taki sank underground, the shuriken whipped around and tried to wrap around arm, waist, neck- nothing, though. Down too fast. Yuki wasn't about to sit around on the ground and wait for Taki to re-emerge, though- not with a tree right nearby! She leapt onto the trunk of the tree and waited for Taki to emerge, as she inevitably would!

Everything felt so much more intense right now. Her connection to the world, her body's thrumming energies, the feel of the weapon in her hand, the sensation of Jugo's connection trickling through her own network. It was amazing. The idea that most people would never get to feel this sort of connection to the natural world... it honestly made her just a little sad.

When her sensei rose behind where Yuki had originally been, Yuki flickered behind her- and let loose a wicked whip of her sheathed blade, the attack itself extremely fast on its own, and further accelerated by Yuki's Sage Mode-assisted speed!

Body Flicker and:
            NAME: Kumo-Ryu Mikazukigiri - [Cloud-Style Three days' Moon Beheading]
            CHAKRA USAGE: Low
            CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
            ELEMENT: N/a
            DESCRIPTION:

The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 8, 2023 8:59:04 GMT -5
              Taki Okada
              Taki Okada Avatar
              groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would rise out of her hole in the ground, but would notice as she rose up that Yuki was no where to be found she’d take a quick moment to use her sensory and hone in on the girls signature and would notice the girl body flickering into close range and as she attempted to swing her sword Taki would turn about and feel the swift SNAP of the Bokken against her wrist a stinging pain that she couldn’t ignore despite her durability.

"Gaah.” the girl would say despite the sword being made of bamboo and wood she’d feel the pain that would surely leave a bruise later. She’d smirk towards her young student, "You been eatin some good meat out ere eh?” the girl would say as she lifted a Knee charged with Raiton infusing her leg aiming to tap her to the gut, if successful she’d slip behind her and place her into a hold grabbing her arm with her forceful grip in order too disable the user of her sword.

By this point her sage mode form was more than likely expiring but with the amount of time that she was more than likely getting a great deal of use out of it. It had a great deal of potential attached too it, speed, strength and increased accuracy given her skillset these new ability would work relatively well with her.

But learning it was the easy part the rest was now was more so based around progression and control, however if she managed to keep it up the girl would keep her in this hold trying to see if she’d attempt to find a way to make it out. The hold was a modified chokehold that kept one of her arms disabled and was slowly cutting off her ability to breathe and if she didn’t tap she’d more than likely pass out. "Strength, Speed and Accuracy is dere anythin you can't do kid?”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Hanmā rokku chōku hōrudo [Okada Style: Hammerlock Choke hold] [2 rotations]
              [RANK] D
              [CHAKRA USAGE] Low
              [CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
              [ELEMENT] N/A
              [PRE-REQUISITE] Hammer lock Jutsu
              [DESCRIPTION]

After applying the initial hammerlock the user will the wrap their arm around the neck of the victim while keeping them restrained and only capable of using one limb. During the process the user applies a choke hold to the victim while keeping them restrained. If applied for long enough and using enough strength the victim could potentially pass out if they have no way to escape.

NAME: Raiton: Kaminari Keri no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Thunder Kicks Technique] [4 rotations]
              CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
              CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
              ELEMENT: Raiton
              DESCRIPTION:
              After pushing Raiton chakra into the user's legs, the legs shall began to generate lightning surrounding, giving an almost appearance as if the users legs were lightning itself, making it so that the user's kicks paralyze wherever they strike on the opponent for a few seconds.

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

319 WORDSSAGE MODE: [40 ROTATIONS]
              deltra of gangnam style
              last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 8, 2023 9:00:25 GMT -5
              Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 8, 2023 23:49:45 GMT -5
              Nanashi Yuki
              Nanashi Yuki Avatar
              groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 313
              OOC Note(s):

It wasn't a matter of whether Yuki tapped out or not. She didn't get the chance.

None of Yuki's training or abilities helped her respond to the elder Sage's rapid strike. With the benefit of her experienced Sage Mode, it wasn't even a contest- Taki decided she wanted to shove her knee into Yuki's belly, and that's exactly what happened, driving the air out of her lungs and paralyzing her diaphragm, ensuring she couldn't even gasp to recover that breath even as her mouth shot open and her eyes bugged out. And before she could even try to fill her lungs again, Taki threw her into a chokehold she had no chance of escaping, and with no air in her lungs to start with and her blood flow cut off by the chokehold...

Yuki was unconscious before the paralysis even wore off. She'd thought this had been about figuring out what her Sage Mode did and was, bluntly, completely unprepared for her mentor to decide it was going to be about beating her into submission, instead.

Thankfully she didn't have to be awake for very much of it. She was a limp sack of potatoes rapidly returning to her normal form as Jugo fell free as their jutsu ended, staring at the apprentice Sage and then back up at Taki warily. "I don't see what any of that had to do with exploring her abilities... Okada-sama," he added, clearly unsettled by what had just happened. "Is there something she learned by getting choked out that she wouldn't have learned if you just let go of her sword?"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 9, 2023 21:03:33 GMT -5
                Taki Okada
                Taki Okada Avatar
                groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl held her student in her grip she’d wait for her to tap out but the tap out never came and eventually her body would go limp prompting her to let her go. "Uh-oh!” after a moment of waiting and trying to shake the girl she’d eventually come too much to Taki’s relief.

"Oh tank goodness.” the girl would say the girl would look to her a little shaken up Taki feeling a little bad would help the girl up. "I mean I honestly figa’d you’d dodge dat one.” the woman would state as helped her student to her feet.

As her transformation ended Taki would smile to her student. "I’m proud o you though, you did exactly what I taught ya and made yaself self made.” the girl would say placing a hand on her shoulder and giving the girl a thumbs up and a wide smile.

"And for such a job well done, I say dat desoives a treat, c’mon let’s get outta here I’ll buy you whateva ya want.” they could’ve easily hunted for their food but grabbing a bite to eat at one of the local towns was always just a touch better, they’d come to know a good few places to eat and as such would make their way out towards the gates and towards the town.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

215 WORDSSHORT NOTE
                deltra of gangnam style