Monkey See Monkey Do!

compose a reply
Monkey See Monkey Do!Mar 9, 2023 22:47:42 GMT -5
Nanashi Yuki
No mountain too steep, no valley too deep!
Nanashi Yuki Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 12/29 rank Genin occupation Gorilla Sage Apprentice

[Word Count]: 270
OOC Note(s):

Yuki came to after a little cajoling, groaning and sitting up, rubbing her tummy a bit. Even if the blow hadn't been too severe, paralysis did a number on the shocked muscles, and her insides felt bad. "Oogh. I think I misunderstood what we were doin'. Yer a lot faster'n I am, ya know! Trust me, woulda dodged if I coulda, but unless you, like. Specifically slow down so I CAN dodge, I ain't really got a chance, ya know?" There was a big gap between a quick genin and a quick jounin, after all.

"Aw, proud? Really? Of lil ol' me? I'm touched, sensei!" Yuki chirped, clearly excited to hear it! "I'll make sure I keep growin' and don't letcha down!" The announcement that followed had her perking up and adding, "ESPECIALLY if we get treats, too! Can we get oyakodon?! Or okonomiyaki?!"

As always, Yuki was a huge sucker for homestyle Japanese cooking- maybe for predictable reasons, knowing her background. "Let's go, let's go! I'm starved after all that!" She scrambled up and hurried over to Jugo, plucking him up and settling him on her shoulders again, which seemed to suit him just fine- especially with how relieved he seemed to see Yuki up and about no worse for wear. "Come onnnnn, I'm gonna starve ta death, ya take any longer, sensei!!!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Skills/Traits In-Usage]:
▣ | Passive | Relentless Resources (Enchanced Ch. Reserves)
▣ | Passive | Spider Monkey (Enchanced Speed)
[Items Worn[Passively]]: ▣ None
[Items used]: ▣ None
[Sennin Mōdō [Rotation]]:0 ▣ | [Deactive]
[Techniques Executed]:

Template "Borrowed" From Jian!
    last edit by Nanashi Yuki on Mar 9, 2023 23:22:44 GMT -5
    Threnody has written 149 posts