Darker Days [Miroru/Daredemo]

compose a reply
Darker Days [Miroru/Daredemo]Mar 28, 2023 10:11:11 GMT -5
Daredemo
Anybody can be a shinobi, only some can be a ninja.
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday April 2nd rank Genin occupation Team 3
Daredemo
Uchiha
    Daredemo's breath caught deeply in her throat as she allowed Miroru to do whatever it was she planned to do. She knew how her father could be, but even he wouldn't have the tendency to do anything violent to someone else's child. That is at least was Demo was helping. Dwelling on the worst-case scenario was never beneficial, so for now she just held her breath and waited to see what would happen next. Helping her friend clean up the mess as quickly as possible, and analyzing the energy of the room as deeply as she could manage. Ready to step in on Miroru's behalf if necessary.

However, as the interaction continued Miroru's grace under pressure was encapsulating. Daredemo was simply enraptured by her form. She was admirable if nothing else. Even Daredemo's father seemed incapable of ignoring the grace. Growing more and more irritated as he felt himself being outsmarted by the young girl. He couldn't argue against what she said, but it was clear from the balled fist in front of him and the dirty glare that never seemed to leave Miroru that he was still growing in anger and indignation. 

"Out!!" He went to stand sharply, barking out his orders toward the two, but he was barely stable while sitting. Standing up that quickly saw him forgetting to push his chair out first, spilling backwards over his chair, falling straight on his ass. Daredemo was lucky that his back was facing her, as the girl could barely stifle her laughter. Covering her mouth with both hands and glancing giddily back and forth between her fallen father and Miroru. The fall, however, had only angered the drunken man even more, who's voice grew sharper as he continued to yell his orders. "Both of you! Out of my house! I don't need to be judged in my own home by two snot nosed kids!" 
Tuturu has written 209 posts
Darker Days [Miroru/Daredemo]Mar 29, 2023 11:48:33 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 277 | notes
Miroru managed to keep a straight face even when Daredemo's father went ass over teakettle and flew over the back of his chair, almost reduced to a howling, impotent rage. She bowed her head immediately to his demand, rising and moving to the door, opening it and waiting patiently for Daredemo to step out, offering a simple, "Of course, Oji-sama. I hope you have a pleasant day." And then she backed out, pulling the door closed with her. She turned, took one of Dare's hands and led her in a dignified stroll back up the stairs before dragging her into a whirlwind sprint away before he could concoct something to call Momo back over, racing them both out of earshot before finally letting wild, jubilant giggles bubble from her lips!

"OHHHHMYGOSH Dare, are you okay?!" She asked through a wide smile, turning towards Daredemo and taking both her hands. Her cheeks were flushed brightly, with victory, and perhaps more than a little from holding hands with Daredemo, from staring into her eyes with all that excitement so fresh! "That was SO INTENSE! You must have been so anxious, is he always like that?! Oh man, I'm glad we were there together, I bet he's a tyrant most of the time! What a jerk! You gotta start coming to spend the night with me, Daredemo, anything to get you outta that house sooner rather than later. You will, won't you? Come stay with me whenever you can?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,177 posts