Resource Gathering! [M:C|Asuka]

compose a reply
Resource Gathering! [M:C|Asuka]Mar 17, 2023 17:38:56 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 236 | notes

Miroru sat on the side of the forest road leading back towards the port city that would distribute the valuable oak harvested from these very woods, waiting for her partner and the carts to arrive. She was more than early, but that was okay. She wasn't by herself.

The odd-looking fox was nestled down beside her, massive even on the ground. Its shoulders would be above Miroru's head if it was standing up- really, more the size of a dire wolf than a fox of any reasonable sort. How a genin had managed to summon such a creature was certainly up for debate- but the answer was "they liked her a lot."

"You don't think it'll be toooooo terribly long before everyone else gets here, do ya, Koutashi-san?" Miroru asked, leaning against one shoulder and batting idly at a few dangling feathers to amuse herself.

"No, I don't suspect so," replied the huge fox in a startlingly soft tone. "The shipment was scheduled to go out, and whether we're here or not, I think they'd be held to their schedule. So whether Miss Hyuuga arrives or not- which I'm sure she will- the wagons will be along in no time. Don't fret, little one."

Name: Koutashi [X]
Element: N/A
Type: Kitsune
Appearance: Koutashi is a very large and exotic looking animal, standing around six feet tall on all fours. He's one of the stranger looking fox's in the kit, his fur taking on a brown and white colour. He has what look like large feathers protruding from his back, as well as two extra set of limbs that almost look like wins missing feathers. His legs take on a golden reptilian nature and he has massive, four inch claws. He is topped off by deep blue highlights, that match his bright blue eyes.

Personality: Kou is a rather playful but quiet animal, who despite his size, has a very soft voice. He rarely raises his voice beyond that of a low tone, and sounds as kind as he looks. He is very affectionate and is still a young fox at heart. He loves cuddling with others and considers himself quite the catch for lady foxes. He's the type who's always there to lend a shoulder for you to cry on, or stand by your side at the end of all things. He feels almost compelled to help others and spends his days wandering the forest, tending to the other animals that live around them.

Abilities:

Enhanced Strength:
Kou is quite the physical animal, while nothing supernatural, for an animal he is easily capable of tearing through wood with his claws. He uses his strength along with his natural speed as a fox, to turn himself into a battering ram. Coupled with his razor sharp claws, he's quite the physical specimen.

Physical attributes:
His wing like appendages are not just for show, and are made of very strong bone. Moving at high speeds, he's capable of extending them and using them as battering rams. He can sweep a large number of people off their feet thanks to his enhanced strength.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts