Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Sealing Your Feelings

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Ya not wrong...but ya can't have great power without some kinda balancing force...or drawback to keep it in check..."

Arashi would state this as she began to watch Asahi pull out a few more of the blank tags, stating how he never left home without them. As she did her best to try and stifle a laugh, the young female would watch as Asahi took his time working on each symbol. As she observed from over his shoulder, Arashi would make note of each of his strokes and the effort he took in their design.

She was always taught that each symbol had to have their own distinction from the other, taking value in their intended instruction and have clear definition to them. If they didn't make sense or were difficult for translation, it was as if the universe itself would know it and not work or backfire.

That was the insane thing when it came to Fuinijutsu. Of course, when it worked it was probably the most amazing feeling. To control the reality in which you lived in, if only for a brief moment.

As he finished, Arashi would blink as she looked over the tags.

"Nice....these will work...now...ya just gotta place them...but make sure there is space between them and they are within a triangle formation...."

Leaning back, Arashi would let Asahi continue the process, her expression calm as she then prepared for what came next. Though she imagine with how well Asahi was taking to the task, she'd have little to worry about.
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Sanbō Kyūka - [Three Jewels Suction Crushing]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
The user must create, or have prepared, three particular seals to use this technique, each listing as the following: 'Buddha', 'Dharma', and 'Sangha.' This triad of seals are placed on congruence to one another, forming a triagonal set of points as chakra is flushed into all three seals. Within a straight shot of thirty meters in the direction where these three seals face, a powerful vacuum will be created, sucking all those within the field in between the seals. The force is enough to rip trees and boulders from the ground, compressing and pulverizing the victims as they grow closer and closer to the space between the three seals. Once passing through, all that will be left is broken debris and dust, the targets having been destroyed as a consequence. Though dangerous, enough objects being sucked in between the seals can cause a pileup against the three seals, destroying the mediums to which they reside and canceling the technique.

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,711 posts
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 25, 2023 19:55:44 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Confirmation that his tags were up to snuff brought a small smile to the boy's face. The first attempt was always the hardest but after enough practice it would hopefully be second nature to him. Outside of his genetic abilities this was probably the most dangerous jutsu he had ever trained and from a single demonstration it was clear that getting caught in the radius was very very bad news. "Right, equal spacing and forming a triangle." The chunin parroted as he eyed a location to place the tags, settling on a spot a bit next to where Arashi had first demonstrated the technique.

One... two... three the tags would be placed, a few meters in between each of them with each arrow facing inward to create a triangle. He'd definitely have to play around with just how far apart he could place the seals for the technique to still work, perhaps Arashi knew, but if he could space them out a great deal then this was surely the jutsu of his dreams; well, in regards to fuinjutsu at least.

With the tags placed Asahi would make his way back to where Arashi was still standing before taking a deep breath, his focus split equally on each seal. "Here goes nothing." Performing a single seal the chunin would activate the chakra poured into the tags and... they activated! In the center between them a vortex would appear and like before begin to draw in everything around it. Sand, rocks, it mattered not and like some gaping maw of the universe looking to eat its fill nothing was spared. After some time passed Asahi would perform another seal to cancel the technique and in an instant the vortex would close.

Beads of sweat rolled down the boy's forehead as an even bigger smile crossed his face. "That was it, right? I did it!" Asahi exclaimed as he turned to Arashi almost instinctively reaching out to hug the woman but stopping himself at the last moment. "Um... uh... thank you for all the help." He would say while offering a small bow of the head. She was his superior after all.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 608 posts
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 25, 2023 20:21:39 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sealing Your Feelings

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

The sight of Asahi's success was enough to make Arashi show a toothy grin, especially at his own excitement. It was always pleasant, and it showed when he was doing something that he greatly invested himself in. From his models to his work. As she watched him, she'd find herself thinking even more on her previous thoughts and it reminded her that while there were moments in which they did have some conflict, more often than not, he was always there for her. It didn't matter what she did, he was there and supported her.

MOment Music

While her own feeling of being upset was much similar to his own reasons to feel the same way, he hadn't changed his demeanor or shy away from it, and she had been...maybe a tad moody if not lacking much in explanation for it.

But this wasn't about them...this was about him improving and him getting better. If this seal could protect him or her father, or anyone else in any way...she could be more than proud to have Asahi be the one to do it. Even if a part of her would always worry about him, she knew better than to stand in his way...

So when hearing him ask if he had done well, the young shinobi would look at him with a blank expression, allowing her toothy grin to show as she winked at him.

"Ya kiddin? That was awesome! Not as great as what I would have done but...ya know? No ones perfect the first time right?"

As the two of them stood there for a moment, with him appearing at first to move in for a hug, he'd instead bow and thank her, leading to her releasing a breath as she allowed her expression to soften as she then seemed to lurch forward and hug him instead.

"Just...just make sure that you use it to keep yourself safe okay? And my dad...."

Closing her eyes, she'd then release him as she rub the side of her face with her hand before then rubbing her arm.

"Sides...this is to make ya better right? Why wouldn't I wanna help with that?!"
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:
The user must create, or have prepared, three particular seals to use this technique, each listing as the following: 'Buddha', 'Dharma', and 'Sangha.' This triad of seals are placed on congruence to one another, forming a triagonal set of points as chakra is flushed into all three seals. Within a straight shot of thirty meters in the direction where these three seals face, a powerful vacuum will be created, sucking all those within the field in between the seals. The force is enough to rip trees and boulders from the ground, compressing and pulverizing the victims as they grow closer and closer to the space between the three seals. Once passing through, all that will be left is broken debris and dust, the targets having been destroyed as a consequence. Though dangerous, enough objects being sucked in between the seals can cause a pileup against the three seals, destroying the mediums to which they reside and canceling the technique.

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 25, 2023 22:33:04 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Where there had been awkwardness on his part in stopping short of a hug Arashi felt the need to crush that barrier and huge him instead. In truth they both needed it and while there was still quite a bit they needed to work through the familiarness of the woman's embrace was the perfect icing on the cake that was a tough training session. She had helped him take a huge step forward in his progression as a shinobi and with some more practice he'd be able to add this technique to his repertoire.

"Of course, safety first." Asahi replied with a laugh. He had always grown up as a huge proponent of self-preservation yet after being promoted to chunin somehow found himself in a position that required quite the opposite. Then again, looking at it from the perspective of needing to keep himself alive so he could continue to protect the Kazekage helped make sense of things but it was hilarious to think about sometimes.

Arashi would question why the boy thought that she wouldn't have wanted to help him get better and while there were a couple easy answers he could have defaulted to none of them actually meant that the woman would be unwilling to help, just that things were a bit awkward between them. It was probably a rhetorical question and once again he was overthinking things."Yeah... Yeah you're right, you've always been a huge help." He would reply. The two had helped each other improve time and time again in some form or fashion and even through their tiffs and rifts the care they had for one another never faltered.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 26, 2023 11:37:53 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sealing Your Feelings

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

It took a lot of pride to admit when you were wrong, and that was probably the greatest weakness that Arashi had.
Moment Music

"No I haven't...not really..."

Looking down, she'd release a breath as she then shook her head.

"In fact...the last few months have proven how unhelpful I've been...especially to you..."

Arashi would then look at him before then closing her eyes.

"I sat over in that spot over there....waiting for you to come home..for weeks..and then months...I just sat there...and when it started to look like you might be in trouble...I went to my father and when he didn't tell me anything...I just grew worried...and then I thought...I thought you died...and I just..."

In truth, she shut down...if anything else, she went to doing what she usually did when she shut herself off, basically whatever idea came to her head first. She thought if she refocused on her training, shem might be better than before and be able to protect the ones she loved. But the point had been missed. If anything, her father had been aware of it too and honestly had let her do it to let her learn it herself.

"Asahi I've put you in that position of worry and concern so many times and I never thought for a second about how it must have felt and I did it thinking that what I was doing was more important. Hell, half the time it was for stupid shit and I'm sorry...for putting you through that more times than I can count..."

Arashi would say this, but then hold a calm expression as she looked at him.

"But thats a me thing...and I'm gonna keep workin on that...and I was mad because I didn't like that feeling of helplessness and thats what you have to feel a lot of the time and I never understood that..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 26, 2023 17:41:03 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

A good bit of him wished the words he was hearing would have been held for later but that part would always be there, wanting to keep pushing off tough conversations to try and stay in a cool state of mind. Arashi had, again, brought to the forefront their place in each others lives and how she felt she had not been helping in his progression due in part because the worry she assumed he was feeling every time the woman came up with a harrowing, death defying plan she had finally felt during his absence.

In truth she was not wrong, far from it actually, but it was an aspect of Arashi's personality that he had come to accept some time ago and would be more troubled if there came a day when he wasn't worried about her. Granted, some of the situations she had gotten herself (and them) in were literal life and death that went past the simple galavanting that she had done in their younger years, but it was a reason Asahi knew he had to become stronger because he didn't want to have her having to watch out for him; yet it did just the opposite.

There was a bit of silence as the chunin tried to find the best way to respond without making things worse and all he could think of was a single memory from a couple years back where a similar conversation had taken place. "Do you remember when we were sitting on that beach after those pirates almost killed us? I think I knew from then that I was always going to worry about you because that's just how you lived your life, but you always at least told us in some way what you were doing or where you going even if it was really dangerous. I... didn't do that and it was unfair to you. That last mission in Sekara showed me I wasn't anywhere near I wanted or needed to be to keep up with you or Zakku, hell even Ayukawa might have been doing better than me. But that's just an excuse and you had every right to be upset and I'm the one who needs to be apologizing to you."

It was a bit of a word spill and there was plenty of detail he could have gone into about the events leading up to his departure and why he chose not to share with Arashi about him leaving, but the important part had been said.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 26, 2023 18:25:41 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sealing Your Feelings

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"I guess it wouldn't do much good for me to say that you don't need to be the strongest shinobi in the village?"

Honestly, the two of them airing this out might not have been at the best moment, but it was certainly allowing for certain things to get put into the midst of their relationship. He wasn't wrong, part of her personality was getting into trouble, though it was usually for the benefit of others and outside of herself. Even so, it didn't change the fact that it was something that still needed to be tempered a bit. But, similarly, Asahi had done something like she would have done, but she had gotten mad. Maybe it did have to do with the lack of foresight into his actions, but considering her own record for disappearing, it shouldn't have been as surprising as it had been.

Even when she did tell people about what she was doing, it wasn't going to change the fact that someone was going to worry, and as Asahi stated, he didn't imagine that anything the girl did would stop that from being a fact. It was going to be the same way for her toward him being out there.

"Maybe this is what having two people being shinobi is like...though I swear my folks make it look so much easier..."

Saying this, Arashi would allow for a sheepish grin to follow her small laugh, then looking down as she smiled.

"I don't think I'll be able to stop worrying about you anymore than you can stop worrying about me...but I don't want you to stop trying to be the best that you want to be..."

Placing her hand over her heart, Arashi would then hold a serious expression as she continued.

"Hell...if you wanna get better, I'll work ya till ya can't look at a picture without seeing seal patterns!
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 26, 2023 20:23:59 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

"I'm not delusional, but I know I have to be better." Asahi replied. Being the strongest in the entire village was a youthful fantasy and for a very select few a reality but Asahi couldn't recall a time when it was something he strived towards. Understanding his clan's techniques were something, graduating the academy and eventually the chunin exams were another but never the strongest in the village. His post as a bodyguard for the Kazekage was a definite catalyst for him wanting to further improve but even before that the myriad of adventures he had tagged along for with Arashi and the trouble they got into that usually required them to fight their way out required a need to get stronger, and there was only so much perceived lagging behind that the boy could handle before something had to change.

Arashi would comment on how her parents had made it seem a lot easier for two shinobi to be in a relationship and honestly she was right. Takato was a very direct and detailed person and there wasn't one time the chunin remembered that the man had forgotten about some task he had to do with his family or needing to miss out on time with them. It kept him busy, sure, to not have to bring his work home with him but as far as Asahi could tell the man's priorities in order probably due in large part to great communication between he and his wife; something that the two young lovebirds struggled with now and then. "I'm sure it was just as tough, maybe even worse considering they were leading the village and raising kids at the same, but if I had to guess they probably talk about everything with each other. That would definitely make things at least a little easier." Sometimes the simplest answer was the best one and he had a hunch that if they were to ask Arashi's parents their answer would be along the same lines. But why was just talking things out so difficult sometimes?

It was clear that neither of them would be able to be at peace without knowing the other was safe and in this life and what they did it was going to be an eternal state of being but so long as they communicated it would make things at least a bit smoother. "I think I can achieve that without falling off the face of the earth again, or at the very least without telling you first. Besides, it's not something I can reach for alone anyway and it took me too long to realize that."

The devilish grin returned to the woman as she threatened offered to help him further his fuinjutsu training and while the emotions of the moment were still present it was nice to see Arashi smile again. "Sounds like fun." Asahi replied with a smile of his own.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Mar 31, 2023 19:01:39 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sealing Your Feelings

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"When ya say it like that...yea..I do recall them doing a lot of that...guess we're still kinda workin on that aspect...Heh..."

At least they were both able to see where the issue might be. It would be easier to give up and admit that they just weren't going to be able to do it. But either of them weren't going to do that. Arashi may not have had the best track record when it came to telling people her plans, but she was willing and able to work on that aspect for their relationship. Especially with the fact that it didn't look like they were going to ever not have each other's safety on their minds. But, that didn't mean that they couldn't do everything in their power to try and help relieve some of the worry.

While Asahi wasn't looking to be the strongest in the village, he was looking to improve himself and he believed that he could that wouldn't disappearing without telling her at least. In hearing that, Arashi would release a sigh before then holding a small smile on her face before nodding her head.

"And I can literally make sure people know when somethin up without running off and taking it on alone...pretty sure its easier to handle those things with help...not to mention I need to be limiting my out of village activities anyway...so I can definitely help ya put in the work.."

They seemed to have reached an understanding and their communication was off to a better start.

"Don't feel too bad though....I've been doin things solo since the minute we met sooo whats my excuse?"

Rubbing her neck, Arashi would then feel her face heat up before then looking down.

"But I really...really did miss you..."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Apr 4, 2023 11:42:29 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

They were seeing eye to eye on the communication aspect which was nice and hopefully it stuck this time around, but expecting the worst wasn't a good way to go about things so Asahi would simply enjoy being back in the good graces of Arashi as they promised to continue looking out for one another. In a weird way it was probably because the chunin had seen the woman dart off on her own so many times that he thought it was what he needed to do to get things in order, but what 'worked' for her may have been due to other circumstances that Asahi hadn't seen leading to certain feelings and worry.

"I appreciate it." The chunin replied to offers of helping him reach that next peak in his career. Asahi felt that he was close to taking that next step but needed to become more comfortable in a few areas, fuinjutsu being one of them. His skills with Shakuton were becoming almost second nature and his adept control with chakra was providing a huge boon to his sensory abilities, but to be a great shinobi it was required to be good in more than a couple things.

Arashi's next words pulled the man from his shinobi aspirations in a hurry and it was clear that the strictly training portion of their time together was over. In truth he had missed the woman too but watching her blossom into the exceptional shinobi she was only served to further his feelings of stagnation so something had to give, but a day hadn't gone by during his time away or Arashi's switcheroo (once he found out about it) that he hadn't thought of her. "I missed you, too. It was tough being away from the people I knew and loved but no more of that." Asahi replied with a smile.

"Since we have so much to catch up on how about we take a day at the oasis? Heard the water's supposed to feel great this time of year." Asahi added with a laugh. The water always felt great because of how scorching this place was but asking someone on a date was always easier with a little humor thrown in. It would be nice for just the two of them to spend some time together after being apart for so long.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sealing Your Feelings [Training]Apr 24, 2023 20:26:42 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Sealing Your Feelings

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Arashi was having a harder time trying to be open than most, but it wasn't as difficult as it used to be. Still, it wasn't as if Asahi didn't know how she felt, and honestly, out of the two of them, she imagined that he was probably the more perceptive of them. Though in the end, it seemed that they had at least started to come about this in a way that was a bit more grown up than most of their usual events.

Arashi did want to see Asahi succeed, and she did want to do everything she could do to help him do that. So if that meant her having to lay back on the extra activities and even to the point where she might have to dial back on a few things that were a bit more interesting than paperwork, she could do that too. Besides, it wasn't as if she didn't have enough to do at home, and it was about time she began to take her role seriously.

After all....she had a promise to keep to herself...and she would see it through.

It was at that point that Asahi seemed to ask if perhaps they could take a day to enjoy one of the rare oasis that were available, even joking about the water being great at this season. As she shook her head with a smirk, she'd then place one hand upon her hip as she looked to the side.

"Oh? I didn't know that...Of course..I'm happy to try anything once..."

Especially since I can swim now....otherwise...

With that in mind, the young female would laugh before looking at him as she then held a serious expression.

"Course...that's if ya make it through today...lets get back to it! I WANNA SEE YA MAKIN SEALS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THAT! MOVE IT!!!"

With her tone becoming more commanding, she'd point toward the parchment in his hand and then direct him back to his work as she watched him with a toothy grin.

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-
DESCRIPTION:

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS