Round 3.2.2 Observers!

compose a reply
Round 3.2.2 Observers!Apr 22, 2023 14:16:21 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@name | 321 | notes

"... aw, come on."

Miroru muttered the words as the arena became obscured by dust. It wasn't that it was a bad tactic- she was pretty sure Shinde lacked any special sensory skills, after all- but it also meant nobody else could see what was going on. Except people with special eyes. She tsk'd under her breath, shoulders hunching a bit. She could have been on that list. But nope. No luck. A black sheep. Or... a red sheep in a flock of black. Whatever! It sucked! She wanted to see! What if Shinde needed her help?!

The white flea will live or die on her own merit. If she needs you to save her now, she won't survive the real world, child. On some level, you already know that.

Another tsk from Miroru. An inoccuous habit in general, but one that those closer to her knew usually signalled she was having a conversation she disliked with someone nobody else could see.

I know. But if she needs rescued, and gets rescued, it'd maybe warn her off of continuing.

Whatever. I just hope she does well for herself. That monster is a...

... monster.

Indeed he is. And so are we. They are fortunate you keep me on such a tight leash.

I keep myself on a leash. You're just along for the ride. I don't need to turn my opponents into swiss cheese to win.

But you could. And more, with my aid. And do not. Thus. They. Are. Fortunate.

Tsk.

Shinde burst up from the dust though, proving she was alright, and hurled some katon technique back into the dust before clinging to the wall. Miroru bit her lip and watched things proceed.
"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Apr 22, 2023 14:18:03 GMT -5
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Round 3.2.2 Observers!Apr 22, 2023 16:39:46 GMT -5
Yuie Junichi
A headlong leap is a good way to break your neck.
Yuie Junichi Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 11 years old birthday 4/22 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2
As they went into Hotarubi's next round, Junichi felt the dread that he'd been staving off, trying to move past, building in his stomach again.

Even though he'd made it through his round, that didn't mean the next person would be so lucky. Hotarubi had been disappointed by Junichi and would probably enter the next round even more aggressively. His patience in the first round had let Junichi set up an escape plan, after all.

He hoped that his competitor would be smart enough to forfeit right out the gate.

Hotarubi launched pellets across the field, completing obscuring it from view. Junichi gripped at his chair, breath held. He knew now that Hotarubi was really skilled with doton, in a way beyond what had been seen in the second round of the exams, so he was terrified - would the dust clear only to reveal Shinde's corpse?

Luckily after a tense moment, Shinde burst through the dust and landed on the wall. Junichi exhaled, shaky, watching her movements as she fired off techniques into the dust. But as far as Junichi could hear, none connected... His eyes scanned the dust, searching for Hotarubi, and seeing no movement but fluttering and settling particles.

"Where is he?" Junichi asked, quietly.
Cocoa has written 370 posts

quick reply

compose a reply