Round 3.2.3 Observers!

compose a reply
Round 3.2.3 Observers!Apr 22, 2023 14:24:15 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@name | 219 | notes
Another tense fight.

Miroru leaned on the railings and watched Goro and Tsuri get into position. They were both of them extremely dangerous fighters. Tsuri's weapon was fast and seemed to follow its targets; and Goro had proved himself to be an absolutely devastating physical threat despite being... like... ten. MAYBE ten.

She didn't see this fight ending well.

"Does anyone have the feeling this is basically just a game of chicken?" She asked aloud. "They're both super fast, and I feel like they're just both gonna go full out until someone slips up and gets absolutely annihilated. Is there a way this fight ends well? Is there even a chance one of them just. Gives? I feel like no. And that's pretty scary, if you ask me."

She watched as the two got into their places and exchanged brief pleasantries and began, both launching high-speed assaults at the other in the first instants, confirming her basic concern about the battle. Still, she couldn't very well protest the battle.

Even if she was seriously concerned she might have to watch a kid even younger than her get wrecked.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Round 3.2.3 Observers!Apr 22, 2023 16:56:31 GMT -5
Yuie Junichi
A headlong leap is a good way to break your neck.
Yuie Junichi Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 11 years old birthday 4/22 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2
Junichi watched Tsuri's fights with a certain amount of trepidation. He knew how good she was with her fish hook, but she also seemed not to want to hurt anyone too badly, something which sharply contrasted with the blade's own bloodlust. Goro had proven to be a frightening force of the field so far, and he was worried that if either of them got too ahead of themselves, they'd really hurt each other.

Miroru seemed to agreed. Junichi shook his head a little, nervous.

"He's really fast, but she's observant. They'll... dance around each other for a while, but in the end..."
He just hoped it would be something minor and that both would go on to the next round with some simple medical shinobi intervention.

True to expectation, Goro tried to close the distance and Tsuri's blade lashed out, creating a formation that made approach difficult. Goro took the slash, moving fast enough to avoid being totally pierce, but choosing to prioritize proximity over safety. Junichi hope he wouldn't come to regret that decision...
Cocoa has written 370 posts

quick reply

compose a reply