Round 3.2.5 Observers!

compose a reply
Round 3.2.5 Observers!Apr 22, 2023 14:34:43 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@name | 201 | notes

"Not agaaaaaaaaain!" Miroru wailed as the fight was obscured from the start all over again! What was with this round and everyone ruining the view of the fight?! Was it all a ploy to make her feel inadequate for failing to develop the Sharingan?! Maybe the Hyuuga paid people off so only they got a good view?! She didn't know! But dang, was it annoying!!!

She could imagine what was going through Azarea's head just now. Facing down Katsuo had to feel about as she had being paired against Itsuki. Hard to cultivate a proper end to such a battle, one that showed off both talents without unduly injuring each other or undermining their chances to graduate.

There was a series of rapidly-paced explosions, and senbon shrapnel burst out of the smoke to follow Azarea, clearly tagging her in several places, leaving Miroru hissing worriedly. She was sure Azarea would be alright- she'd had worse, Miroru knew for a fact- but it still stung to see her get hurt.
"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 9c/3i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Round 3.2.5 Observers!May 5, 2023 1:39:57 GMT -5
Honō Kojirou
I have an entire world filled with reasons to become stronger!
Honō Kojirou Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday March 17th rank Chūnin occupation Academy Instructor
”EY, GIVE ME MY SWORD BACK!!!”

Kojirou couldn’t catch a break, could he? Nearly breaking his neck wasn’t enough – now, he donned spotted wounds on his left side, with spots looking like freckles on the left side of his face, paired with bandages covering his left arm, left chest and hip, as well as left leg and left side of his dome. Despite all the damage he’d endured, one day’s rest… and he was back on his feet screaming.

Azarea had already disappeared by the time he showed up on the spectator’s seats, but he did spot her little sister Miroru. Still, he was adamant to remind Katsuo over there that his sword wasn’t a gift, it was a loan – and he had to pay back! "YOU STUPID TRAITOR! YOU CAN’T JUST TAKE MY SWORD, C’MOOOOOOOOOON!!! I’VE ONLY GOT THAT ONE, I CAN’T RISK BREAKING IT!!!”

He made it all the way to the front of the booth, pulling at the rails before being picked up by an exam guard and put back down next to Miroru again. Kojirou was pouting madly, with a thick vein pushing on his bandages, whitened eyes and zero patience.

After the smoke vanished, fire arose. A lot was going on in this fight – Azarea was even taunting Katsuo, but could she take that sword back for him? Like, the longer his sword was in Katsuo’s hands, the angrier Kojirou got…

"…” It broke. Kojirou’s heart stopped, he fell to the ground, soulless. His eyes void for life, his life shattered into pieces. His involuntary engagement with Katsuo destroyed. A potential fanfiction ended.
Koji has written 364 posts

quick reply

compose a reply