Live Targets! [Chiyo/Shiori]

compose a reply
Live Targets! [Chiyo/Shiori]Apr 22, 2024 14:33:27 GMT -5
Susanō Shiori
"Never give up! Never surrender!"
Susanō Shiori Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age birthday December 23rd rank Academy Student occupation
[googlefont=Old Standard TT][newclass=".opunkimainrule"]width: 400px; background: #4FB9C4; margin: auto; border-radius: 4px; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiaccentwalk"]height: 100px; width: 400px; background: #4FB9C4; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; border-radius: 4px 4px 0 0; overflow: hidden;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkifirstlinerule"]padding-top: 36px; padding-right: 30px; text-align: right; padding-left: 104px; font-family: Charmonman; font-size: 25px; color: #fff; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 25px; height: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkisecondlinerule"]height: 12px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 12px; color: #fff; font-family: Old Standard TT; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; padding-right: 30px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule"]width: 150px; height: 150px; border: 4px solid #000; border-radius: 50%; background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/wpMxfsZ/casp.png'); float: left; margin-top: -81px; margin-left: -54px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover"]transition: 2s; transform: rotate(360deg);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkihovernamerule"]transition: 0.5s; opacity: 0; width: 150px; height: 150px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.75);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover .opunkihovernamerule"]opacity: 1;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkinamerule"]line-height: 150px; text-transform :uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; color: #000;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkiimagerule:hover .opunkinamerule"]transition: 2s; transform: rotate(-360deg);[/newclass][newclass=".opunkicountrule"]display: inline-block; padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #000; background: #4FB9C4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Calibri; position: relative; top: -13px; color: #fff;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkibulkrule"]margin: 0 25px; margin-top: 1px; border-right: 2px solid #000; padding-right: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; font-family: verdana; padding-bottom: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=".opunkitagsrule"]display: inline-block; float: right; padding: 5px; background: #4FB9C4; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; font-family: calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ffffff; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]
[attr=class,opunkimainrule]
[attr=class,opunkiaccentwalk]
[attr=class,opunkifirstlinerule]If I work hard enough
[attr=class,opunkisecondlinerule]i can fly to even greater heights

[attr=class,opunkiimagerule]
[attr=class,opunkihovernamerule]
[attr=class,opunkinamerule]Susanō Shiori
[attr=class,opunkicountrule]words: ####
[attr=class,opunkibulkrule]The girl seemed to be coming back to her senses which was good cause honestly Shiori did feel bad for her. Sure it was something simply that he could have also communicated better, but the fact it led to what happened now was a weird scenario for all involved. At least it seemed like she was willing to help him out which was honestly all he could ask for if he was honest. So when she commented that being hit wasn't the best idea he felt a little confused himself.

She would then continue talking about armor and whatnot and this is where the crux of his idea was coming from. "Well yeah armor would help with stopping attacks from being as deadly or effective, but what I'm looking for is the mental fortitude to keep going despite injury," Shiori would say as he began rotating his arm. "Human instinct is to react to an injury, but what I want is to bypass that instinct and continue going. To ignore flinching push through the pain and delay it long enough till the adrenaline wears off." Shiori would then stretch out his neck before getting back into a sparring stance before adding, "So don't hold back, and let's keep going till I can't get up anymore!"

[attr=class,opunkitagsrule]@ tags here
template by punki
Elumenate has written 47 posts