My Brother [Ouritsu]

compose a reply
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 4, 2023 0:52:40 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
Sabishi had been pretty busy over the past few years. After having passed the Chunin Exams, she'd moved away from the family's main house, getting herself a home in the clan compound for herself. She saw her mother, father, and brother nearly every day, but there was always probably that question. Why didn't she promote immediately? Well, it was a somewhat uncomfortable topic, but Sabishi'd studied medicine. Learned more at the hospital, did jobs for them, and lived a more comfortable life in Iwagakure's hospital. Though as a Genin. Even though she could have gotten her promotion some four years back. Maybe she let herself slack a bit too much. 

Her training was a bit more lax. Nobody could say that she wasn't a good sister or daughter though? As far as she could tell. In fact, she'd started training again to make up that difference. Especially as she began honing her chakra control. Her brother was supposed to visit today. In the kitchen, Sabishi had began preparing and training her chakra control. Tremendously so, as she began ever so carefully focusing and honing her chakra control. Forming chakra scalpels, looking to the rabbit before her, she delicately slid her fingertips down. As to just so very delicately remove the layer of its hide and fur from its muscle layer of flesh. 

Excellent training for her as a medical ninja, as well as her next topic. Jinton. Something she discovered she had an aptitude for, and finally decided to pursue. So who better to call on than Ouritsu himself? 

If he'd help her. That is. 
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on May 4, 2023 0:53:16 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 167 posts
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 4, 2023 10:52:14 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation
bleed it out

Family was always interesting. Some were overachievers, others right in the middle and still some kind of just did their own thing at their own pace. Yoshiko had done great things and was definitely the pride of the Nohime. Ouritsu had made some decent strides in years past but admittedly had just kind of spun the wheels for a while since his time becoming a chunin. He felt that progress was still being made but being part of a general operations team often left him with a bunch of busy work and not much else. Granted, this was the time in a shinobi's career where they often chose their path that they wanted to specialize in for the next part of their life but truth be told the boy hadn't really settled on any one thing just yet. Then there was Sabishi...

She had made a great showing in her own chunin exams a while back and had even taken up working in the village hospital but for some reason or another had yet to actually be promoted and it was going on a couple years now. His sister had all the makings and skills of a chunin but hadn't pushed herself over the edge to actually be recognized as one. The family had had conversations about it multiple times but nothing had quite broken through to the girl yet to take that next step. Perhaps they could get that changed today.

The two had agreed to hang out today at her spot and aside from a good meal there wasn't much else planned, but there didn't always need to be when it came to family. He loved his sister and would be there for her in a heartbeat, so spending time together was just par for the course. "Oh Sabishi, your oh so wonderful big brother is heeere." Ouritsu spoke as he knocked at the woman's door.

words -  - notes
(C) ELLIE @ GANGNAM STYLE
Kata has written 318 posts
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 4, 2023 13:36:50 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Knocking on the door, it would soon open to show Sabishi in a black tanktop, looking out, as she lightly rubs the back of her right leg with her left foot. "You're only "bigger" than me by a few seconds." She grumbles, but proceeds to lightly smile, opening the door wider. "Thanks for coming." When he'd step in, she'd wrap him into a hug, before separating and stepping back. Walking towards the kitchen. "Make yourself at home. I'm making us lunch." Stepping off with pattering steps, Ouritsu would find a meow to greet him.

He'd see a black cat named, "Kuro", looking at him with yellowish eyes. A crimson ribbon with a bell wrapped around its neck as it stares him down, and slowly brushes past his leg to go outside. Sabishi's pet and main companion in this place. "Make yourself at home." Stepping into her room, he'd find the meat resting atop a cutting board, alongside chopped vegetables. Bellpeppers, onions, carrots, garlic. She seems to sift and put all of the ingredients into a stone pot, with soy sauce and sugar, and she lets the meat braise over her stove. "Food should be ready in about thirty minutes." Rice was already made, and with it, she found herself slowly turning after washing her hands.

"I'm glad you decide to meet with me. Because I've been looking for some help. Training I mean. Namely...I've found out that I've the talent to use Jinton." Twin siblings having the same bloodline ability. Who would have guessed. Though she said it very quietly, as if it were some closely guarded secret. "And I was hoping you could help me get down some of those basics." He'd used it all his life after all. If anyone knew how to use the techniques in question, and could teach her? It would be him. Well, and Yoshiko.
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 4, 2023 13:58:37 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

A hug, a smile and the siblings were back to picking up where they had left off. Though they spoke often between whatever the village had Ouritsu doing day in and day out and Sabishi spending so much time at the hospital they didn't get to just hang out as much as either would have liked, but today would change that. The ringing of a bell averted the boy's gaze to a black cat staring back at him before quickly making its way outside. Pets were cool but the chunin knew he didn't really have the time to care for one of his own at the moment.

"I sure will." Ouritsu replied as he removed his shoes and took a seat on the couch. Looking around it seemed that Sabishi was still doing well for herself living on her own. She was still in the clan compound but had a dwelling that was hers and hers alone. "Smells great, I can't wait!" He replied as the aroma of chopped vegetables and seasonings filled the room. She had always been the better cook out of the two of them, which granted wasn't saying much but Ouritsu couldn't remember a bad meal his sister had ever cooked.

A brow raised upon hearing the girl say she was looking for some help and his jaw nearly dropped at the revelation that Sabishi was able to use Jinton. "You can what now?" He questioned jumping up from his seat. It was a rare ability in the clan as a whole and between himself and Yoshiko people were surprised that cousins both showed the ability, but for siblings? The chances had to be astronomical. "I mean, that's amazing. Kinda crazy how late of a bloomer you are but that's great news!" He replied, a smile from ear to ear. "I'll definitely help you in any way I can. The training is definitely tough but you're pretty smart so I think you'll catch on. How did you even find that out?" Accidentally using a technique that could turn anything it touched into particles was kind of crazy to think about, unless she had been trying to use it intentionally which was also a possibility. Either way, getting that powerful yet dangerous ability under control was now a priority.

words -  - notes
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 4, 2023 16:36:35 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
How did she find out? Slowly rubbing the back of her head, she looked up at the sky, before she turned back towards him. "I found out while doing some training. For the longest time, I thought that I didn't have that skill. That talent. Turned out, my chakra paper back then must have been imbalanced. Some sort of fluke." She slowly takes out a slip of paper out from her pants pocket, and as she channeled her chakra into it? He'd see a third of it split from the main page. A third of it burned. A third of it turned to crumbled up earth.

"I...was afraid to tell anyone. After all this time." She spoke honestly. Though, when looking to him, she found herself crumpling the rest of the paper in her hand. "I didn't know how to take it. How much my life would change if people knew. If anyone found out. Especially since I always lived...simply. I guess. If they'd call me lazy, or think I faked or hid it all my life." Looking a little uncomfortable, she shifted her hands a little uncomfortably. "You were the talk of the family. I remember, when mom and dad found out. How so many people gave you attention. I know. They expected so much. I figured that I'd never be able to live up to that."

She said that somewhat crestfallenly, as she thought to her own accomplishments in comparison. Slowly, she focuses on her chakra, as she feels the precise flow and intake. Channeling it through her body, as she closes her eyes. "I wanted you to be the first person to know. Because you're my big brother. Because you know what that life is like, and well...I hoped you'd hold my hand through it." Slowly offering her hand out, a pink blush on her cheeks, she didn't really mean to sound as soft as she did. Her eyes looking towards the ground. 
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on May 4, 2023 16:38:12 GMT -5
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 4, 2023 17:41:59 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

Training, eh? Well even if it was an accident thankfully it wasn't in a setting where she or someone else could have gotten hurt. Jinton was a powerful ability and it didn't take much for something tragic to happen. Ouritsu would watch as Sabishi took out the slips of paper young ones used for their chakra nature test and instead of one result there were three simultaneously and it was clearer than ever that the girl did posess the famed Kekkei Tota. Normally this would have been a cause for celebration and while Ouritsu was overjoyed at hearing the news the look on Sabishi's face was anything but happy.

She spoke on being afraid of how people would receive the news, especially after all this time, and how it would alter her life going forward. It was true that things would be different. The clan would want to train her immediately and she would be expected to take on more responsibility as a wielder of Jinton. The Nohime had been through a hell of a lot in the last years what with all the fallout from Kouen and the negative light it shone on the clan as a whole. Yoshiko had been a beacon of hope and hailed as the harbinger of a new beginning for the family but it would take more than just her and whatever middling strides Ouritsu made to bring the family back to prominence.

"You've got no expectations to live up to, especially mine. Each person's path is their own to walk and you can't get caught up with comparing your progress to someone else's." Ouritsu would reply as he took his sisters hand in his own. "I mean, I haven't done much of anything since I got promoted and that was how many years ago? So don't worry about any of that and if anyone gives you a tough time about it send 'em to me." These were both exciting and nerve wracking times and Sabishi would need all the support she could get to begin to master her new abilities. "So of course I'll hold your hand as long as you need, that's what big brothers are for."

words -  - notes
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 6, 2023 2:14:49 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"You don't know how relieved I am to hear you say that." She gave a soft exhale, before he took her hand in his. A pressure was relieved off from her shoulders, and with it, she gave a small smile. "I'll make sure to do that. Make sure you don't rough them up too bad." They had a connection as twins. One that was unspoken. A special bond, and it seemed even the Jinton they shared was mirrored in that regard. So, with that said? She squeezes his hand firmly, before releasing it. Clapping her hands, she turns to do a few handseals. Her hands glowed a bright blue. Her chakra extended, long and sharp at first, before becoming thinner, more focused.

"My chakra control is pretty on point. If I'm good enough to be a medical ninja, I imagine I might be good enough to start training in Jinton. Though...I haven't tried yet. I've heard stories of people trying prematurely, losing hands from that if it goes wrong. That it takes incredible precision to even get the shape right." She more or less was looking for validation. To see if what he was saying was pretty much true, or if there was more to it than that. After all. She'd only been working with Doton for most of her time.

"Any insight on that?" She slowly moves her hands, and she knew just how precise the chakra scalpel needed to be for emergency surgeries and how dangerous it could be. Though it was simple, running the energy through her arms as a focus. Jinton on the other hand? Required not just nature transformation, three of them, but a change in form. Sabishi's experience in both were somewhat lacking. Something that Ouritsu might need to help her with.
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 6, 2023 9:53:54 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

Now that they had established walking hand in hand with Sabishi's journey with Jinton and with their still being some time before the food was ready it seemed that it was time for the first lessons. Of course they wouldn't be training in the middle of her home, at least Ouritsu hoped not, but watching his sister produce a thin blade of chakra from her hands while speaking about the difficulties of harnessing their innate ability was a pretty clear indication that a little show and tell was on the horizon.

The Chunin had little to no knowledge of the medical arts but knew that all of their techniques required a level of chakra control that rivaled Jinton, so the fact that Sabishi had shown such aptitude for it meant that she was already on the right track. Hearing her talk about the horror stories of mishandling Jinton was an all too familiar truth, thankfully one Ouritsu had no experienced but throughout his training others in his clan would caution him with tales of some distant relative losing an appendage, extremity, or even their life in some kind of accident. He had never checked the authenticity of those stories and there was a good chance that they were analogies created to instill the importance of focusing on the task at hand, which worked.

"I imagine it's just a different application of the same precision you're already using, probably more dangerous but I think you've probably already got the foundation down." Ouritsu replied as he thought about Sabishi's question. "Yeah it is a bit tricky, it's not like shooting a fireball or spitting water at someone where all you're doing is focusing on an element, but you also need the containment shape which keeps all that destructive chakra confined to a specific area." He added before performing a couple seals and stretching his arms forward. Before him a small mostly transparent cube would begin to form and inside it a small light colored ball of chakra. "Definitely requires a lot of concentration but even the basic techniques are super strong."

Closing his hands the cube would disappear in a pop. He had agreed to help Sabishi on her journey and Ouritsu had every intention of keeping that promise, but now that the secret was out perhaps it would be better to get someone else to help as well. Ouritsu wasn't much of a teacher and the last thing he wanted to do was get his little sister hurt training this dangerous ability. Maybe Yoshiko would be down to help, she had helped him on many occasions with his own training and even taught him a few techniques over the years. Maybe later though. Sabishi had entrusted him with her care in this endeavor so at least for now it would just be the two of them.

words -  - notes
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 7, 2023 16:05:01 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
He spoke rather concisely on what it was he was talking about. Different application of the same precision he said. "...I figured it wouldn't be so simple." Taking into account her own experience, she didn't really know how far she was going to be able to go. "I heard all about it. About how it's an attack that can't be blocked or countered within it's space." She'd imagined how devastating it must be on the battlefield, and the vast devastation it had the capability to cause. Though she was snapped out of imagination when she saw it before her eyes.

A cube. The glowing white and semi translucent cube as it materializes, the charging sound. As she looks upon it, she had come to consider that it must have been incredibly delicate. As she studied the shape, she knew it was complex. Then it vanished. "I have to say, it looked pretty, but it hardly looked as devastating as they talked about in the stories." Sure, looks could be deceiving, but she knew from some general experience how damn complicated it must have been to pull something like that off. As she thought to her own chakra scalpel, she knew her technique in comparison was very primitive. Most elemental techniques were very "raw" with varying rates of precision.

That technique Ouritsu just used? It was incredibly complex in the change of shape and form. Goodness forbid, the chakra nature also. Having thought carefully, she slowly lays a coaster along her tabletop, walking over to the stove and grasping her clay pot with a pair of mittens. "Lunch should be ready." She said it softly, as soon? Braised rabbit with vegetables, rice, and pickled radish was laid out on the tabletop. First her brother, then herself. "You might...need to show me how the other elemental natures feel like at some point. Separately, and then together."

"Also...I never asked but. How's life been for you? Training?"
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 8, 2023 15:19:27 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

"Everything has a counter, some things may be more difficult but there are balances for everything. For Jinton specifically it may not be another technique but the jutsu itself. Creating the shape is a very slow process and one could say the time it takes is the counter itself, it's a good part of the reason I started learning genjutsu to help buy myself some time." Ouritsu replied hoping to break the illusion of any technique being unbeatable, that was a sure fire way to end up overestimating one's abilities and ending up in some trouble.

He'd listen to Sabishi note that while pretty the cube didn't look like it was the stuff of legend. "That honestly might be my favorite part. I wouldn't say it lulls people into a false sense of security but they usually aren't as quick to move out the way compared to more flashy stuff. With that said, don't let it fool you, the strongest versions of this ability will disintegrate anything so all the stories are definitely true." He'd add. There truly was a level of beauty that came with their abilities both in the myriad of shapes they could construct and how completely it disappeared whatever it touched.

Heading to the table the chunin would take a gander at the spread of delicious looking food Sabishi had prepared for them and he wasted little time filling his plate. "Looks even better than it smells, thank you again for cooking." Appreciation for the meal then a request for a different type of training prompting a small chuckle from the purple haired boy. "Outside of Jinton I've only got a bit of practice with Doton, still working on the others, but I'd be more than happy to show you what I've learned." Genetics were tricky. Yes he had been blessed with technically being able to mold three chakra natures at once but actually trying to use them separately was something different entirely.

A final question and this was the one that had hit home. How was life going for him? "Ok I guess. I've kinda just been doing whatever the operations team needs day in and day out. Still looking for some kind of direction on what I really want to do, though. I was hoping that something would just pop out for me after the chunin exams but it's been a few years and still nothing. Training has been going well, working on some stuff to help out my genjutsu. Mostly theory at the moment but I'm hoping to start practicing soon." If there was one thing the boy was proud of aside from Jinton it was his skill with genjutsu, it had helped him out quite a bit over the years but training it was always a pain.

words -  - notes
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 10, 2023 20:55:49 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"I see...So I guess it isn't really a technique that you can use easily in combat." Rubbing the back of her head, she thought about what was explained, before taking some moment to get the idea of it. His explanation of the Jinton cube was simple. It allowed for her to get a basis on what she was looking at, and in turn, it allowed her to really take into stride some of the things Jinton had to offer. It was pretty to look at, flashy in away, but not so much so that someone might look at it and see an impending sense of doom that was coming to swallow and atomize them into dust.

"Well...I guess we wouldn't be hearing so much about it if it wasn't!" She concluded rather innocently as she sets the food along the table. Though she figured she wouldn't really be able to get a true grasp of that herself unless she learned to perform the technique. She smiled for a moment, as Ouritsu wasted no time to fill his plate, saying that it looked better than it smelled. "Thanks. I've been practicing, and the food is still very good for you. After all. I'm probably going to need to get married at some point." She sounds off.

"Though. While you're explaining Jinton to me? I could show you a few Doton techniques I've picked up over the years. You might be able to pick up on them faster than I have. It's the least I can do since you're showing me your stuff." Seating herself down, she listened to him. His life seemed somewhat boring on some part, and with it? She seemed to digest the news. "Well...If you want a lot of time to train and rest up? Maybe you could become an instructor at the Academy?" She suggested to some degree.

"Maybe until you become a Jonin. Then take up a Genin team for yourself? You probably have a lot to teach. I think you wouldn't be too bad at it. Maybe I could even visit as a guest teacher? Can you imagine it? The Jinton Twins?"
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on May 11, 2023 13:33:10 GMT -5
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 11, 2023 13:00:45 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

"Easily? Probably not, but there's plenty of other stuff Yoshiko has shown me that you can do with Jinton that's pretty cool and isn't super difficult." Ouritsu replied. Their cousin was the hardest working person he knew and she had been kind enough over the years to teach him some stuff that had definitely come in handy and Sabishi would no doubt benefit from her tutelage as well. Come to think of it, quite some time had passed since he and Yoshiko had seen one another what with her being one of the highest ranking people in Iwa and all that. She was probably super busy practically running things --better her than that blonde chick anyway-- but maybe they'd be able to catch up soon.

Sabishi strongly hinting at the possibility of marriage nearly made the boy choke on his food. She was so young why was the girl even thinking about stuff like that? "Don't even joke like that. I'm too young to be attending weddings, and you're even younger than me." Minutes, but it still mattered. "Yeah that'd be great. I figure it's probably time to get more familiar with our base elements anyway." He wondered what all Sabishi had learned during her time as a shinobi. Training to be a medic had to have taken up nearly all of her time so it would be interesting to see what else she had been able to pick up in her spare time.

He'd listen to his sisters recommendations for possible future landing spots and academy instructor was not on his bingo card. Ouritsu didn't dislike the idea but he had never trained anyone in his life and having to memorize all that school related stuff just to teach kids who probably weren't going to pay attention anyway didn't sound fun. Hell, the Nohime himself had a penchant for goofing off during class back in his academy days and could only imagine being on the receiving end of things. But that would only be until he became a Jounin then his sister imagined him taking an entire team of genin under his tutelage and even helping out from time to time herself. "Wow, you've really thought this through." He replied with a chuckle.

"I never really thought about the academy before, or really teaching in general but I guess looking into it a bit can't hurt." It wasn't the super cool career he had envisioned but it didn't have to be forever. "What about you? It looks like you're on the way to becoming a medic for the village." The chunin added between bites.

words -  - notes
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 14, 2023 2:02:50 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"...Yeah. You're not wrong. I suppose If there's anyone that could teach me something. It'd be her." She mused in some thought about that, though she didn't really know too much about her clan head as a person. Ouritsu seemed to have a positive opinion however. Though, she did come to smirk and laugh for a second when she saw Ouritsu choke on his food. Especially when she brought age into the matter. Before she rubbed the back of her head. A little bit nervously as she tried to think about her career, her training, and how much things would change once Jinton was in the picture.

"Honestly...I don't even have anyone special anyways. I figure mom and dad would be pushing us to have some kids soon enough though anyways. You know as well as I do? We're Shinobi. We live our lives fast, and it tends to burn out just as quick." Rubbing her shoulders, she really did know that better than most. It wasn't as if the hospital was all fun and games. It wasn't full of pedestrian or simple cases. Shinobi went there for treatment. Shinobi died. Sometimes it was more graceful and dignified, other times, it was far off from that. That was enough speculation there. It was in some part why she was pushing her training along she guessed.

"I guess I did. Maybe a little." Smiling with her eyes closed, she thought about her future and what she wanted to do. "Yeah. I'm looking to become a full on medical support ninja. At least, for the time being. I don't think I'm exactly well suited enough for anything else. Not at this point." After all, there was nothing wrong with specializing in something. It just meant she had a role to fill and a part to play. "We should arrange another meeting sometime. A proper training session. I'll show you some Doton, and you can guide me more on Jinton. Sound good?"
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on May 14, 2023 2:03:07 GMT -5
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 17, 2023 14:07:09 GMT -5
Nōhime Ouritsu
Nōhime Ouritsu Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
bleed it out

Sabishi's point about their parents expecting marriage and grandkids sooner rather than later wasn't wrong but to this point neither of them had pressured him into settling down with someone just yet. Maybe it was different for his sister since y'know, she was a girl and all but one would think with them still figuring things out in their shinobi careers that they wouldn't want to impose anything that would get in the way of their focus. Still, it didn't hurt to learn how to cook because single or married people still needed to eat. "I'd at least hope that we'd both be able to figure out what we wanted to do career wise before having to settle down. Maybe start earning some decent money so we can actually afford to take care of a whole family." Ouritsu replied with a shrug. Things cost money, babies cost money and with what he was making now from missions and stuff it wouldn't be a great idea to start venturing down that path just yet.

Hearing his sister confirm his suspicions that she was looking to become a full on medic was cool, he didn't know many medics in the village, and being able to say his own sister was one would be cool as hell though the part about not being good enough for anything else wasn't something he wanted to hear. "Cool it with the self-deprecating talk, if you've got the smarts to become a medic then you can do just about anything else. With that amount of chakra control you could become a sensor, too, if you want to go full support, and once we get you up and running with Jinton you'll be pretty much unstoppable." Ouritsu replied with a smile. Everyone's journey was unique and though certain steps may have taken more time than intended all progress was good progress.

"For sure, my schedule is pretty open and actually being able to show what all Jinton can do without worry of breaking your house is gonna be great." It had been a good while since he and Sabishi had trained together but with each having something to show the other it was sure to be a fun time.

words -  - notes
My Brother [Ouritsu]May 21, 2023 21:45:12 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
"I guess. Maybe they're looking forward to me more because my life is more...secure." She didn't mean it in an offensive way, more so speaking from the perspective that she'd be actually working in a more supportive role. Well protected. Less to worry about if she was at the hospital or a medical ninja. They were more guarded and protected than others and their value was usually more so in their ability to save lives rather than take them. One could say Sabishi was potentially more sheltered, even though she'd unironically killed more people than saved in her career thus far.

"It would be nice to make some good money too...Genin missions don't pay all that well." She proclaims rather knowingly with a wipe of her brow. Still. "But working at the hospital does pay well. I'm an on call doctor for the Okada, and they pay pretty good for their line of work. Wrestling and all." Taking a bite of food, she enjoyed the clay pot rice with the meat. It was filling and it soaked up the juices of the meat quite well. She was happy to say she'd become a decent cook. Though, she paused when he mentioned the smarts and the self deprecation. Closing her eyes in a small smile, she nodded her head at that. Made sense.

"Well...I feel more confident now. After all. I've got my brother to help me be my best." That said, with their schedules more or less free for further growth, she'd spend the rest of the time eating in relative silence unless he had more to say or bring up? She'd clear their dishes when they were done. Dropping them into her sink. "Let's meet up tomorrow. I'd be happy to show you some things. You can show me yours." Wrapping him in a small hug embrace around the shoulders, she'd then bid him adieu. A peck along the cheek to bid Ouritsu farewell.