age 24 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation

Crash And The Boys

MISSION RANK: C

NPC REQUIRED: Yes

RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Enabled

PARTICIPANTS:
Team 2: Tachibana Miori, Aliel Hao, Yasuraka Hitsukai
DESCRIPTION:
A group of bandits have built a compound near the Sunagakure outskirts. Usually such matters would be left to official squads, but given the unique ability of team's second newest member; a monk who redirects all energy and the oldest member; an experienced genin with a penchant for torch and burn missions, Team 3 has been given this mission as a trial run of the team's efficiency. The goal is simple; go to the compound and make an example of everyone. Death of every member is not required, but would make future bandit raids from the group impossible.

Unbeknownst to the squad, their attack is being used as a distraction whilst Chuunin operatives grab the leader of the bandits and find out just how the group was able to set up camp so close to Sunagakure undetected.

last edit by Tachibana Miori on May 10, 2023 1:48:06 GMT -5
Belac has written 187 posts
Crash and The BoysMay 29, 2023 15:55:37 GMT -5
cocoa
Reflect carefully upon your actions.
cocoa Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
Hi lovely, this has been in notify for over two weeks so I'm going to bump it out for now. Let me know if you need help finding an NPC mod for it and I'll dig with you - once you have an NPC identified we can approve this real quick!
Cocoa has written 196 posts
Crash and The BoysJun 27, 2023 13:59:58 GMT -5
Toff E
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Toff E Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation

[1/1 Approved], assuming you can provide the name of the NPC mod for this. If you can't get one off the discord then I will take this on, though I very highly recommend asking for a mod first!
has written 96,183 posts