Brute Force [Morihito]May 5, 2023 13:31:36 GMT -5
Okada Chie
"Someone has to fix up people's mess."
Okada Chie Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday March 16th rank Chunin occupation
[googlefont=Libre Baskerville:400i|Open Sans]

[nospaces]

[newclass=".kaodov"] margin: 0px auto; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #000000; width: 500px [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodmtop"] background-color: #2c2c2c; padding: 20px; text-align: center; color: #a38874; font-family: Geneva; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodimgtop1"] height: 250px; width: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodimgtop"] height: 250px; width: 400px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.6); border-right: 1px solid #946f59; position: relative; top: 50%; transform: translateY(-50%); display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; margin-left: -300px; transition: 0.5s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodicon"] float: right; margin-left: auto; height: 65px; width: 65px; background-color: #570404; border: 5px solid #000000; transform: rotate(-45deg); margin-right: -38px; overflow: hidden; display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodicon img"] height: 100px; transform: rotate(45deg); margin-left:-17px; margin-top: -15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodimgtext"] font-size: 9px; color: #946f59; display: inline-block; width: 250px; font-family: Open Sans; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: -38px; margin-left: 100px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; border-bottom: 1px solid #946f59; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodimgtext a"] color: #610909; font-family: Open Sans; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodov:hover .kaodimgtop"]margin-left:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodov:hover .kaodimgtext"]opacity: 1; transition: 0.3s 0.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodmain1"] padding: 40px; background-color: #946f59; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodquote"] padding: 10px 40px 0px 40px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; color:#590404; line-height: 1; font-family: Libre Baskerville; margin-bottom: 40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodquote div"] color: #000000; font-size: 50px; float: left; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: Open Sans; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodmain"] font-family: Open Sans; color:#000000; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaddy"] font-size: 9px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align:right; width:510px; margin:0px auto; [/newclass]

[attr="class","kaodov"]

[attr="class","kaodmtop"]Brute Force

[attr="class","kaodimgtop1"]

[attr="class","kaodimgtop"]

[attr="class","kaodimgtext"]Tags

[attr="class","kaodicon"]

[attr="class","kaodmain1"]

[attr="class","kaodquote"]
How many times must I fix you up?

[attr="class","kaodmain"]

In his last match, things had gotten dicey for her father and while she was able to patch him up she was getting worried for her father. What if his age was getting the best of him and he could never be a recognized fighter for the family? Would she need to try and hold the mantle for him and take over as a fighter instead of a doctor? Sure they would be in different divisions since she was a shinobi, but it would still bring him great honor if she was able to do well for him right? She was behind though if she did go through this path of life though. She always focused on her medical ninjutsu rather than any form of strength training or physical ability. So she had to make up for lost time in case he couldn't continue as a fighter.[break][break]

Today she would be training as hard as possible with some training dummies. Practicing some kicks and working on her taijutsu overall. Wearing something she didn't normally wear. For this training, she was wearing a sports bra along with some shorts for extra flexibility. Accompanied by some gloves and some ankle braces so she wouldn't injure her feet while striking the dummy. It was different from the normal covered wear that she was normally seen showing off the more feminine side of her body. With each kick, she would let out a yell that was a mix of frustration and adrenaline. Her mind always wandering back to her father and how she needed to protect him from being seriously injured.[break][break]

Once she had finished the reps of her current kicking she would sit at a nearby bench and take a swig from her water bottle. Grabbing her towel she would wipe the sweat from her brow as she would press her wrist and check her heart rate. "Rate seems steady for the circumstance," She would say aloud to herself as she took another swig from her water bottle. She was taking a small rest between reps and thinking about what else she could do to help her father in the ring. Especially if he decided to retire sooner rather than later.

[attr="class","kaddy"]addy
Elumenate has written 26 posts
Brute Force [Morihito]May 5, 2023 19:12:36 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
It had been a shorter day at the office so Morihito would go to the training center to work out and maybe practice some moves or work on some strength training. He would go into the locker rooms and take off his work uniform. He would fold it in almost a perfect fashion. He would open up the bag that he brought and would change into some looser workout pants. He would take a shirt out that was obviously not his. His sister Mitsu took his shirt and he was left with a small shirt. He would then think to himself and say "She probably did this on purpose, it sounds like something she would do.” But he would deal with it and go out shirtless. He figured it was an odd hour so no one else should be here. His upper body like his face was covered in scars from the civil war and the battles that happened then. He would walk in and see a young woman training. He would immediately get a little embarrassed because he was shirtless. He would head over towards the lifting equipment and load the weights up.

He would sit there and see this lady working on her taijutsu. He would just try to hide in the lifting area lifting a lot of weight. He was not sure how much he did not usually count how much. He would just add more and more weight till he felt like he was finally having trouble then he would try to add a little more. He would lift and wait to see if the young lady was going to stay or leave. He was honestly hoping she would not come up to him but he was alway down for a good conversation. He thought that this would be awkward if she come to ask about why he is shirtless. He would then,as revenge, use that obnoxious orange shirt as a sweat towl and would wipe his head off. "She ought to enjoy a smelly shirt.”

WC 334
has written 66 posts
Brute Force [Morihito]May 16, 2023 1:32:12 GMT -5
Okada Chie
Okada Chie Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

[nospaces]

[newclass=".kaodov"] margin: 0px auto; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #000000; width: 500px [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodmtop"] background-color: #2c2c2c; padding: 20px; text-align: center; color: #a38874; font-family: Geneva; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodimgtop1"] height: 250px; width: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodimgtop"] height: 250px; width: 400px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.6); border-right: 1px solid #946f59; position: relative; top: 50%; transform: translateY(-50%); display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; margin-left: -300px; transition: 0.5s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodicon"] float: right; margin-left: auto; height: 65px; width: 65px; background-color: #570404; border: 5px solid #000000; transform: rotate(-45deg); margin-right: -38px; overflow: hidden; display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodicon img"] height: 100px; transform: rotate(45deg); margin-left:-17px; margin-top: -15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodimgtext"] font-size: 9px; color: #946f59; display: inline-block; width: 250px; font-family: Open Sans; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: -38px; margin-left: 100px; opacity: 0; transition: 0.3s; border-bottom: 1px solid #946f59; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodov:hover .kaodimgtext"]opacity: 1; transition: 0.3s 0.2s; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodquote"] padding: 10px 40px 0px 40px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; color:#590404; line-height: 1; font-family: Libre Baskerville; margin-bottom: 40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodquote div"] color: #000000; font-size: 50px; float: left; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: Open Sans; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaodmain"] font-family: Open Sans; color:#000000; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=".kaddy"] font-size: 9px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align:right; width:510px; margin:0px auto; [/newclass]

[attr="class","kaodov"]

Once her rest period was up Chie was ready to continue with her taijutsu training only to take notice of someone else who had entered the training yard. A giant of a man both in sheer size and strength and Chie found him both mesmerizing and intriguing. He looked nothing like her father who was a fighter for the Okada civilian branch and wondered if he had this man's girth maybe he could stand a chance in the ring. He wasn't a man who worked very hard despite wanting to show great improvement so maybe if he had a goal to reach he could change. That way Chie wouldn't have to go in the ring herself. So Chei made a quick decision that this man would be a great specimen to study and learn about. Sure she could use medical books, but having someone who might be a useful test subject who wasn't family could prove lucrative as a researcher and medical professional.[break][break]

Getting up from the bench she would head over to the man and try and make some form of small talk even if it wasn't her forte to do so. "Need a spotter?" She would say asking the man who seemed to be doing this alone currently. Sure Chie probably wouldn't be much help for him in actually increasing his strength by matching it, but she could use her medical knowledge to help him if the two worked together. There was also the issue of how dangerous it was to be lifting weights without a spotter in case one pushed themselves too hard and got stuck in a precarious position. So it was the least she could do as a medical professional and a trainer to help out.

Brute Force [Morihito]May 16, 2023 20:26:18 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

Morihito would be in the middle of a set when he would hear the woman start heading in his direction. He really did not want to talk but he would be willing too if she came up to him. He saw her staring at him or at least looking at him he was not sure why it could be a number of things. It could be his immense size which he gets a lot but a number of Tantetsu were basically giants and he got his strength from hours in the smithy. It could also be all the scars all across his body. His body was scarred all over. He had a huge number of them including the one on his face. Which is a distinct feature of Morihito. He would be squatting using almost every plate he could fit on the bar. Then he would move over to the bench press and try to do the whole thing again. He would have to use a technique on the bar. Then he would he a little voice. He did not notice her come over. She would ask if she could spot him. "I mean you can try. This is only about 350 lbs. So it is not bad if I was at home I would mold this bar to fit more plates but I do not feel like having that talk again with the owner of the gym. However my name is Tantetsu Morihito and you are?” He would ask politely.

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

last edit by Tantetsu Morihito on May 16, 2023 20:27:02 GMT -5
has written 66 posts
Brute Force [Morihito]Jun 1, 2023 12:56:00 GMT -5
Okada Chie
Okada Chie Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

[nospaces]

[attr="class","kaodov"]

"350?" Chie would say in exasperation. She knew people could lift some rather extreme weights and shoot even though she was fairly strong despite being a simple medic shinobi, but that was much higher than her father's ability to lift. This man was proving to be an even more exquisite specimen to study and learn from. If his strength was any indication maybe she would be able to get some information to help improve her father's training ability. Though she couldn't ask this man to train her father just because she wanted him to know she would need to figure out how to transfer the knowledge from studying him to her father instead or at the very least possibly be the one being trained and transfer it that way.[break][break]

"Pardon me," Chie would say clearing her throat and recollecting her composure after hearing the amount he said. She never showed emotion that much before so this was a new experience for her. "Okada Chie a medical shinobi and trainer," she would extend her gloves hand to the man in an attempt to be friendly. Deciding to be direct with her approach to things she would state her business and desires from helping him out in his exercise regimen. "If you don't mind I would like to study and possibly learn how you got the physique you have. Being a trainer means I have to constantly learn how to improve our clients and also being a medical professional requires me to study new patients each day. I figured if I were to watch or even experience the regime of someone as fit as you it might help me expand my knowledge base." [break][break]

It was a bit longwinded on her part, but she figured it would get her point across though she would also add, "In return, of course, I would share my findings with you and if there is anything I can help provide to help yourself I will give my findings and advice as well." It seemed like a good deal in her mind since she would be reciprocating her knowledge back to him for his personal use.

Brute Force [Morihito]Jun 6, 2023 19:49:16 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

”Well I mean I weight probably close to 400 pounds and I exercise using more weights then what I weigh. And a medical ninja you say. Well my physique is probably inherited for my height and ability to gain muscle and the other is probably the fact that I have been in the forge working steel since I was about 5 or 6 everyday till I joined the guardian corps and even after. So lifting large amounts of steel and using anywhere from 5 to 15 pound hammers.” He would then look her up and down and kind of say timidly. Not sure what she was meaning, was he a giant science experiment or test subject, more importantly why but he was not going to ask. He was super curious about this Okada but did not want to offend her yet. ”But I mean if you want to work out with me it’s a little awkward without a shirt. I am not sure how much help I will be with all these scars blocking your views but feel free. My younger sister is a bit of a jokester. But I will do whatever exercise you want me to do too.” He would then take a break and eat a snack that he had packed for this. Some high protein bar of food and water. ”Ok, what’s first?”

✪ Yamatate Captain ✪
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

has written 66 posts
Brute Force [Morihito]Jun 24, 2023 11:10:45 GMT -5
Okada Chie
Okada Chie Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

[nospaces]

[attr="class","kaodov"]

The man would then begin explaining why he could lift as much as he could and it was honestly a logical reason. being someone who worked forging steel would build muscle and of course, the guardian corpse had to have strong members as it only made sense. "That seems quite logical," Chie would say in response to his reasoning. Looking him up and down again she couldn't help and wonder how long it took him that long to become that built and if it was even possible for that physique to be something her father could even achieve. After all, he was getting on in years and this man was certainly someone in his younger years probably in his twenties if she had to hazard a guess. So it might not work the same, but if anything research was research and she could apply it to other members of the clan or even herself if needed.[break][break]

He would agree to the scenario of them working out together which was a good thing though Chie was fairly certain she wouldn't be able to hold a candle to his strength. That didn't mean she couldn't try though as it would be a nice experiment for herself too. "Now I can't just let you do all the work so I'm going to be working out alongside you though can't guarantee I will be able to lift as much as you." Chie would smirk at the guy as she looked around the gym trying to figure out what might be the best thing for them to start on. "Hmmm I'm not the most familiar with which exercises we should start with so is there anything you wish to work on then?" This was in an attempt to throw the training into his ballpark since he knew his limits and could help her figure out what his routine was.

Brute Force [Morihito]Jul 1, 2023 20:12:19 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

Morihito would answer "it does make sense because it's true Ms. Okada.” then she would start to look the giant man up and down which would make morihito very uncomfortable. He would try to hide a little after that. He would quickly turn and head towards the pull up bars. He would grab some chains and say "this should work!”he would hand them over to Chie and say "It is fine. You are up first. ” He would look to the bar that was about 7 to 8 feet up. "Sorry it's so high I installed it but you should be fine. Let's go put the chains around your neck and get started unless you can’t do it which i understand. But you have to get up first. You have too much energy and are looking at me weird so hopefully you can tire yourself out a little. Maybe distract you from studying me for a little.” He would wait for her to start and offer a hand if she needed it. Then turn around and let her do as many reps as possible. Then she would jump down and he would make some hand signs and jump up as he jump ups his lower body would turn to steel and he would do his reps and the bar would start to bend from the weight when out of nowhere "MORIHITO!!!!” he would release the steel and yell back "Sorry”
has written 66 posts
Brute Force [Morihito]Aug 11, 2023 17:01:21 GMT -5
Okada Chie
Okada Chie Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

[nospaces]

[attr="class","kaodov"]

Chie would follow Morhito quite obediently towards the pull-up bar and he would hand her some chains this would confuse Chie for a second though when he explained she felt a tad embarrassed. Did he get the wrong idea of her intentions? Then again she was practically ogling him despite it being more for studious purposes, but how would he know that? To him, she probably looked like she was checking him out. Chie couldn't believe how stupid she was for not considering social cues and other people's different thought patterns. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," she would say a bit meekly before turning her attention again to the bar.[break][break]

How was she supposed to do this? This seemed like an impossible task, especially for someone of her stature, but she wasn't the type to give up either. So taking a few breaths she put the chains around herself and jump onto the bar. The weight of the chains made her vertical leap a bit harder, but she made it to the bar and did her best to pull up. It was obvious though she was not as strong as other kunoichi as she was having difficulty pulling herself up. She would do fine if it was a normal pull-up, but the chains added so much resistance to her that Chie ended up only doing about twenty reps before letting go and falling to the ground. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she picked herself back up from the ground and let the chains fall behind her.[break][break]

"Now I see why everyone spends so much time exercising," she would say through her shallow breaths as she walked away from the bar to let Morihito do his reps. Though while he would begin his turn at the bar she would take a water break and begin taking a sip before she would be startled by his yell causing her to clench her hand and squirt the water quickly down her throat causing her to begin a coughing fit. After a few seconds of coughing and clearing her throat, she asked, "What was that for?"

Brute Force [Morihito]Aug 22, 2023 19:43:45 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
✪ Yamatate Captain ✪

”It’s all good. It’s nice to talk to someone I am not related to or works for me. Just a little less staring please.” He would reply to the young lady's apology. He would watch her begin her pull ups and say ”are you alright? If the chains are too much you can take them off.” He was a little impressed that she did 20 of them. They were not very light chains so doing more than 10 was impressive. Before he finished and after the man screamed at Morihito. He would jump down ”Sorry, I’ll fix it.” And she would see Morihito do some hand signs and the bar which had bent under the weight of Morihito and after he turned his whole lower body to steel. He would turn to her and say ”Ok, I work to much for someone to have noticed me romantically so why are you watching me so intently? I do not know how much help I can be on any front. Okada do not really have much ninjutsu barrier skills I can help with and you do not seem like the type to join the corp so you probably are not trying to cozy up for that. You aren’t really giving the romance vibe, no offense it would hopefully be a little less…intense. It also seems like you are studying closer then ‘expanding your knowledge base. So is there anything specific? Oh well I will figure you out sometime. I guess let’s do some legs. He would head over to the squats. You can set the pace and weight if you want.”
has written 66 posts
Brute Force [Morihito]Aug 29, 2023 4:57:50 GMT -5
Okada Chie
Okada Chie Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

[nospaces]

[attr="class","kaodov"]

She honestly felt very embarrassed now had she been that obvious? Was her staring that weird? She thought most medics did this or was it just simply she had this very intense gaze that separated her from the rest? Either way, Chie felt she had been slightly inappropriate based on his reactions when she didn't have any ill intentions toward him on her part. Sure she was determined to apply what she saw to her father or at the very least to her training regime, but she didn't think it would be weird to study others. There was a misunderstanding and she needed to come clean about the situation so as not to make things any weirder than they were already.[break][break]

"I'm trying to help out my father," Chie would start out saying as she walked over to the leg machine to train squats. She figured talking while exercising might relieve any tension she might have caused initially. "He is by no means a strong fighter or entertainer often losing his matches and I was hoping maybe by studying your workout habits I could help him improve his physique." She did a few squats to get her reps started before she continued with her explanation. "I also figured if I trained alongside you it would yield results I could show him myself so he had proof it worked in a way that maybe could motivate him to become a better fighter. I know he is getting up there in age and it's becoming harder and harder for him to continue to be in the ring, but I just want him to win once before he retires." She would turn to Morihito and ask, "Is that a bad thing? Am I doing the wrong thing trying to help him?"

Brute Force [Morihito]Dec 5, 2023 17:51:57 GMT -5
Tantetsu Morihito
Tantetsu Morihito Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
"If your father needs help I guess it’s fine but I am not sure how I can be of much help. But if studying can help I guess that is fine. I know I can be a bit awkward but it has taken me a life time to get this way and according to my clan my father was also a massive man like me so it could also have to do with my genetics.” She would then ask him about his opinion on whether or not it was the right thing to do. He would think about it for a little while and say to her "not necessarily but it could be difficult, fighting especially in the ring like the okada like to do is a young man's game. But you can definitely try it is not a problem to help those you love.” He would think about all the times his family would help him after his mother and father died. They took him in and taught him the clan jutsu and put him on the path that led him to his current life. It kept him on the straight and narrow. It gave him purpose so he understood her desire to help before her father would retire.
has written 66 posts
Brute Force [Morihito]Jan 2, 2024 16:09:39 GMT -5
Okada Chie
Okada Chie Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

[nospaces]

[attr="class","kaodov"]

[attr="class","kaodmtop"]Chie's Log

"That does pose a bit of a problem," Chie would say in response to the genetics statement. "A hurdle I didn't even think about as I'm used to most things being able to be changed or fixed with work. I'm not used to things being on a genetic level very often so this could end up being useless because of your genetic disposition." Chie couldn't help but sigh and think it might have been a waste of time to look at him as a study subject and maybe instead just focus on herself as she said. "Well, I guess it can't hurt to train myself up to take his place when the time comes then right?" Chie would ask with a slightly pained smile on her face trying to stay a little optimistic about her thought process.[break][break]

"So what shall we do next then?" Chie would say trying to stir their conversation to simple training between the two of them. "I don't think I'll be able to fully keep up with what you can normally train, but I can at least try and have a starting point." Chie would try and turn her attitude around on this training regime she was asking him for since her path, while still cloudy, had some sort of a path for her to follow. "I don't expect you to go easy on me though," Chie would also add just to show she wasn't about to back down from a challenge either.