Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2

compose a reply
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 7, 2023 5:33:13 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Training Ground 2---

It had taken a while to get the messages out to her other two 'teammates' that they should meet at Training Ground 2. With no Sensei to guide them it'd be up to them to train themselves and get ready for the Chuunin exams. While Mitsu herself was quite content to work on her own she'd seen from observing these past exams the benefits of having a 'team' to help one succeed. Because even if she was strong increasing her odds by a few more digits was never a bad thing. Maybe it'd even increase her chances of getting promoted to a full member of the Blast Corps if she did well. This thought alone enough to keep the girl in good spirits as she sat beneath one of the trees that made up the expanse of ground set aside for them to train on.

"I hope they're not the sort of people who are late all the time," The girl groans out with a huff and a sigh as she watches the path leading up to the training ground with a little frown. She'd silently told herself that it didn't matter who she was paired with, but that didn't stop Mitsu from finding herself awfully curious about her teammates despite herself.

If they were late, she decided, she would prank them.

They were late.

Sighing Mitsu pushed herself up from her seat and ambled over to the path as she walked up a tree with her chakra grabbing hold of a branch as she carefully set a wire snare. Pinning it in place and covering the loop with some leaves and dirt for one of her haphazard teammates to step in. However, she had two teammates which meant two traps. So pulling out a four stink bombs she carefully dug a few shallow holes and slotted them into them before dusting them to look like pebbles. Unfortunately she failed to realize that she'd grabbed two flashbombs rather then just her stink bombs.

Satisfied with her work she returned to her seat safely beyond the range of the ensuing chaos to come and settled down to watch the show with a small smirk.

SA's

Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu
Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
last edit by Tantetsu Mitsu on May 7, 2023 6:06:20 GMT -5
Keen has written 67 posts
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 7, 2023 7:15:08 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday July 4th rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team 2
a Noble or an Idol

First Impressions

Uta was excited to meet her new teammate. The chuunin exams had not gone well, but Uta had been prepared for that. She had never even had the opportunity to meet her team before signing up for the exams and heading to Kuwana. And, above all that, Uta was happy to be done with Kuwana for now. She would have loved to make it to the finals of the exam, but there was no fixing the past. She figured what would be best for now is to train with her new compatriots, and get even stronger before the next exams.

Her excitement alone however wasn't going to be enough. The training grounds were, unfortunately, uphill from the village. Uta hadn't really taken this into account. She had only been in this chair for a few weeks now after all. She had only returned to the village a few days ago. All of this to explain why it was taking her so long to get to where she needed to go. The extra effort needed to push herself upwards on this path, it was almost as if her training had started before even reaching the grounds.

However, the girl continued to drag herself up to the top of the hill. She was so happy when the ground became flatter and she could see what came next. She could see the face of an unfamiliar genin. The girl smiled, and waved. 

Quickly the hand that was waving went to cover her nose as as a yellow gas began to fill the air around her, and a noxious fume began to fill her nostrils. 

made by eden @ gs and thq

Tuturu has written 78 posts
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 7, 2023 7:35:47 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
I'm done being the eternal second.
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday November 10th rank Genin occupation
Uta, huh… and she had returned from the Chūnin Exams very recently, sadly without a promotion, it seemed. No matter. Sakuraba hadn’t even signed himself up for this year’s Chūnin Exams – what, you think he was afraid of potentially going up against his cousin Goro? As fucking if... but he was afraid of invalidating his training by losing miserably. Ain’t no way in hell that he’d let that happen.

A damn oath was sworn under his heavy breath. That he’d sign up for the Chūnin Exams only when his strength, speed and skill was satisfactory. Especially knowing that there was chance that... that he’d end up representing his clan at that point. Thinking that they probably wouldn’t expect much from him, or that they probably wouldn’t fill the seats as densely as they did in Kuwana for Goro, was such a mood killer... his clan never expected anything from him.

But fuck that! He was coming here to train, to escape that dumb sense of weakness that chained his bad thoughts together. No fancy entrance this time – very un-Okada of him, he had just walked up the hill in a calm demeanor, first noticing the terrible smell that quickly assaulted his nostrils. "Hell is dat dam stank all bout!?” his raspy voice groaned-

*BLITZ*

"FUCK, W-WHAT?!?”

And there went his sense of sight for a few seconds, sending his entire body into overdrive as he assumed that he was under attack. Rapidly stepping to his right side to, hopefully, avoid any further attacks led his foot to a loop hidden under leaves and dirt, which swiftly sent his dangling body hanging up in the air by his ankle.

"Eow, Uta, da fak?! Ya there, mate?! Who the- can’t see shit, hello?!?!?!!?!” he called out, attempting to cut the wire with a kunai in vain as his sight hadn’t returned fully yet, "F-Fuckin’ flash bambs?! Where da third membuh at?! Ya wanna step?!”
last edit by Okada Sakuraba on May 7, 2023 7:36:11 GMT -5
Koji has written 76 posts
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 7, 2023 7:57:14 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/24/1007 rank Adv. Genin occupation Blasting Corps Apprentice

Set The World Ablaze

---Introductions---

Forming the seal for the shunshin no jutsu Mitsu flash-stepped forward appearing on the limb from which Sakuraba was dangling from. "Wow you guys kinda stink. Literally." The girl teases her voice light hearted in it's playfulness as she giggled flashing Uta and Sakuraba a grin. Even as she bounced on the branch forcing the Okada to bob up and down likely worsening his disorientation from where he was strung up like a piñata.

"Sorry for pranking you," The girl didn't sound sorry in the least, but she did at least sound friendly, "but it's really rude to be tardy to a first meeting." She adds flashing the two of them a smile as she ran some of her koton chakra down through her foot which rested on the knotted wire causing it to wiggle away from Sakuraba's wild kunai strikes to keep him in place. The boy just barely managing to miss it each time.

"I'm Tantetsu Mitsu! It's a pleasure to meet you both. I hope we can work well together from here on out. I promise to do all I can to help you both reach your full potential so we can enter the next exams together." She finally introduces herself with a beaming toothy grin.

"Why don't we tell each other a little about ourselves, our skills, likes, dislikes, and goals starting with... you!" She points at the very smelly girl in the wheelchair with an encouraging smile that never seemed to quite meet those bright almost manic amber gold eyes.

SA's

Kōton // Steel Release
Like many in her clan Mitsu inherited the Tantetsu's ability to create, forge, and manipulate metal. Gaining the ability to convert carbon and iron into hardened steel with the outpouring of her chakra and control it with her whims. Though her particular fascination lies with manipulating and coating herself with molten metal protecting herself from it's heat with her Kekkei tōta.

Blessed or cursed, depending on how one views it, with the Iwa Chakra Infusion Kinjutsu Mitsu possesses fanged mouths on her palms and chest. Allowing her to infuse materials with chakra to create the facsimile of life within her creation. She most often combines this with her  Kōton to create durable and destructive art.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                                                     Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 8, 2023 18:01:28 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
a Noble or an Idol

First Impressions

The bright, blonde haired girl that seemed to be the cause of the sudden surprise attack had introduced herself. Uta couldn't say that it had been the best introduction, it seemed rather abrupt and rude to her. The boy that was left hanging from the trees didn't seem all too happy to be up there either. Other than that however, the girl seemed to at least be attempting to be nice. She had a bright smile, and seemed to be making some genuine promises at teamwork. It was certainly a start to an apology.

For now, however, Uta figured it was better to just move on. She bowed as best as she could while in her chair, and gave a soft smile before beginning. "Yes, hello," she turned to look at Sakuraba, "Well we've already met before, but for your benefit Mitsu, I am Awa Tsuwa no Tsuba Ketsu-Gojo Shi-Kairi Obo no Obo Onigawa no Anawa Anawa-Gawa Oto-Oto Baisu-Ryu Gozai no Gure Suzuki no Bo Gon-Kiryu Majima-Bo Bo no Saejima Ban no Shiryu Sho-Yoh Roppongi no Tetsutetsu Tetsu no Ryusuke Kura-Kumo Hirohito-Hiroshi So-Kuni no Gasai Suzuki-Maki Ora-Ora Madoka-Ora Sai-Goto Goto no Ora Ora-Manoba Uta. I was recently a competitor in the exams myself." 

She waited a moment for the inevitable questioning of her long name, before finishing, "I can offer whatever advice about the exams you could ask, but in all honesty I feel I actually got pretty lucky with my exam. I still have a lot of room to grow."

Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 9, 2023 6:34:54 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
This pugnacious-

”Wan’ me to slash ya neck on site?! Da fuck is your deal?!” he panicked angrily, flailing his arms to try and grab a second kunai from his belt- the kunai fell off of his belt due to the bouncing of the branch from which he was dangling, hitting the dirty floor below. Y’know… as if things couldn’t get any worse.

"Sorry ma ass! Ya didn’t specify any damn tim- h-hey, stop fuckin’ with da wire, I’m tryna cut it-" he barked at her, noticing that with each time he slashed at the wire with the one kunai he had in his hand, the wire miraculously bent away from him… her fucking doing, most likely. He attempted to bend his back over, almost as if he was doing sit-ups from upside down, testing his own muscles to see if he could just grab that damn wir- oh fuck, it moved away again! That asshole!

And thus, he lunged his body back down again, staying in that dangling position from before. He wasn’t… as flexible as he thought. Maybe one more time would do it, so he rose his torso up with all of his might, and just when he thought he could reach the wire with his free hand – thus preventing the joker from moving it away – it just dodged his grabs. His stomach and back muscles allowed him to attempt one more ti- fuck, this was dumb.

He needed a quick inhale… just some extra oxygen, while spotting the Tantetsu joker from upside down. Once in a while, he’d quickly do a sit-up to attempt to reach the wire, but was this weirdo omniscient?

"…” Oh good lord, as if Mitsu wasn’t enough weirdness in this team. He forgot, yeah… she, the blue-haired and noble Uta, was taking her whack-ass name too seriously. No, wait, he wasn’t dumb – that wasn’t her name?!?! Nah, he knew her as Lady Uta – and nothing more… so what the fuck was up with that- he didn’t even remember what the name started with?!

"… Who da fuck remembers that name?” he mumbled under his breath, clearing his throat before glancing at the two gag gals he was fated to cooperate with. If he was lucky, they’d only get him killed and nothing more. "Wait, yeah, ya wuz in da last Exams. Can’t imagine wut kinda nutjobs ya met there…” Nutjobs everywhere…

… One more time, hoping to have caught Mitsu off-guard, he did one more sit-up to reach over to the wire that was holding onto his ankle- FUCK THIS SHIT! IT KEPT MOVING!

"… Ohhhhhh, ya think dis sum funny shit, scraphead?” he tried to rebuke her, about to fail miserably due to his reddened face from all the blood that was gathering in his skull, "So, uh, wuh? Uta? Hey, gurl, can I call ya Uta instead? Ain’t repeating dat name again…” Yeah, at this point, he didn’t even care if she forbade it – he’d call her Uta. Catch him dead before he tried to repeat that long-ass name.

"Ya got an Okada here. Okada Sakuraba. I’d say t’was a pleasure to meet y’all, but dis stupid, childish prank… can’t believe I fell for dat…” Honestly, at the end of the day, this boy was a shinobi who aspired to be the fucking best – if he couldn’t evade such a childish prank, then what sorry-ass loser was he? No wonder he skipped this year’s Chūnin Exams- he was incompetent. A jobber, just as always…

"… Ya think ya can help us get stronger, uh, Mitsu-chan?”
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 9, 2023 6:59:43 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Stronger---

At Uta's long clearly pompous and noble name Mitsu's smile fell flat. It was only for a split second as the girl assessed her other female teammate with a brief prying glance before she forced a sweeter smile on her face. The signature Hisakawa 'customer service' smile all teeth, false warmth, and subtle implicit threat though it lacked some of the bite given Mitsu wasn't of age and couldn't sharpen her teeth like her Uncle. "Ah a pleasure to meet you Lady Awa Tsuwa no Tsuba Ketsu-Gojo Shi-Kairi Obo no Obo Onigawa no Anawa Anawa-Gawa Oto-Oto Baisu-Ryu Gozai no Gure Suzuki no Bo Gon-Kiryu Majima-Bo Bo no Saejima Ban no Shiryu Sho-Yoh Roppongi no Tetsutetsu Tetsu no Ryusuke Kura-Kumo Hirohito-Hiroshi So-Kuni no Gasai Suzuki-Maki Ora-Ora Madoka-Ora Sai-Goto Goto no Ora Ora-Manoba Uta." Mitsu greets her mentally reminding herself that their lives would be easier if she just thought of the noble girl playing shinobi as a customer. Think of the money Mitsu! Think of the money!

"If you do not mind for our teammate's sake," The implicit 'because he's a bit dull' lingering in the air unspoken, "May I call you Lady Uta?" She inquired sweetly though judging from the girl's half burned appearance Mitsu bemoaned the work ahead of her. Suspecting the noble only really got as far as she could playing ninja on her families money and then flunked out when she ran up against a real shinobi.

"And of course I can help make you two stronger Sakuraba-san," Mitsui quips with a roll of her eyes as if the answer to that question was quite obvious as channeling chakra to her feet she stepped around the branch to hang from it by nothing more then her chakra. Bringing her nose to nose with the boy as he did another pull up to try and free himself from her trap.

"You obviously don't know tree walking or you'd have just pulled yourself up the wire with chakra and untied yourself. The knots pressure tightened." She explains cheerfully if with no small amount of cheek as she gives him a playful wink. "Try channeling chakra to your hands like you do to stick a pebble to your forehead with the academy exercise and then grab onto the wire and pull. I didn't use razorewire so you shouldn't shred your hands... too badly." Mitsu instructs him her smile a touch sharp and eyes gleaming. Desperation was the mother of all invention after all.

"Ah I've already introduced myself, but for my skills I'm good at pretty much everything though I like most Tantetsu can utilize Koton. As for likes I enjoy sculpting, pyrotechnics, the ocean, sharks, and pranks. Dislikes... I don't like ignorant hidebound people, chai tea, and spicy food that's all heat and no flavor. My goal is to reach Jounin and become the Traps Lieutenant of the Blast Corps." She adds deciding to follow her own suggestion even if she was the only one to do so.

SA's

Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 521 |
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 9, 2023 13:23:06 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
a Noble or an Idol

First Impressions

Uta had grown up in a world of nobles. More than that, she had grown up in a world of fake people. She knew the look in her mother's eyes when she was speaking with utter disdain despite the smile on her face. It was an expression that Uta knew well enough, and the glare she felt was far too familiar to be coincidental. It was as if instead her teeth showing a friendly smile, they were the barred teeth of a predator ready to chomp the limbs off itls prey.

All of that to say that Uta's opinion of the girl in front of her was only deteriorating even more than it already had. Uta didn't like to think bad of people, especially brand new people, but she couldn't help but have an inherent distrust of the girl standing above them. The prank began to feel far less harmless. More like an intimidation tactic in all honesty. The fact that the girl's personality and expression reminded her of the nobles she so hated back home did't help. 

Neither did the clear insults she was hurling towards Sakuraba. The Okada family had taken Uta in when her own family didn't want her. Any member of that clan had Uta's full support. 

"I much prefer to be just called Uta, anyways." Uta's smile was no longer on her face. Instead she gave a very flat stare. Not a look of hatred, or scorn. Rather Uta regarded the girl in front of her with something much more callous: disregard. Uta was speaking through her, not at her, "My name is a burden of my family. You can also call me Bubbles if you want. I'm sure you'll learn why later. I plan to specialize in Barrier Ninjutsu."

Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 11, 2023 5:43:22 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
… Why? Why? Just why? Against all odds, as if the world was singling him out as the biggest idiot in Iwa, Mitsu just perfectly repeated Uta’s stupid long name as if anyone should be able to at first notice. Something-something-Gojo-whatever-nah, he couldn’t. He just couldn’t. Did they set this up? Was this just a big scam?

It was dangerous to let all the blood get to his head, but with veins popping up on his skull due to the bubbling anger cooking within him, he was only making matters worse for himself. Man, fuck all of this, the moment he’d get a chance to cut the wire, he’d be out of here in a heart…

Okay, okay, FINE! She didn’t have to plaster it right onto his face like that, and she especially didn’t need to invade his personal space that carelessly! What was she thinking?! He ought to headbutt her or something, but she’d probably just make the wire an even worse trouble for him… but she didn’t need to be so close, get away! Make some space, damn! He even moved his head back a bit, not too sure if the redness of his face was all still due to the blood rushing down to it.

But she had a point. Uh, Tree-Walking, eh? Funny, he never thought to master that technique before now – maybe all of his personal struggles kept him back more than he’d admit. But her analogy… pebble? He remembered trying that before, but it never worked. Maybe she was just lying straight through her teeth. "Da faky a mean pebble… nah, dis shou’d be ezy,” he proclaimed with a tired grunt, just wanting to get off of this damn wire as soon as possible, "… Ya mean dat, rite? No razors?”

He'd choke the shit out of her if his hands got shredded anyway, but alas, here we go. All he needed to do was channel chakra to his hands, right? He’d done that before when practicing Raiton Techniques, so it shouldn’t be too different from that. Still, first off, he needed to add some build-up of his back and stomach muscles… they were going through a field trip today. His muscles would definitely be much more smoother after all of this.

"Aren’t Tantetsu all ‘boutta hidebound, doe?” he commented before bending his torso up in the air, with invisible waves of chakra emitting from his hands. Now… if he was training tree-walking the normal way, then he’d obviously start out with a much wider surface area to touch, but a wire? Next to no surface area to grab onto – this was more than hardcore, sink-or-swim practice. This was straight-up unfair! The nerves of this pyromaniac or whatever she was!

"N-Argh, next ta nodd’n to grab onto! Fuck ya chai tea-looking a-"

And, as if hit by a bat to the face, his complaint braked immediately. He wasn’t like this, was he? Nah, he wasn’t like this! He was made of tougher stuff than what a mere wire could break! In deep silence, he suddenly grinned Mitsu a flashing smile, and while his teeth weren’t that sharp, his eyes spoke another story. "Just kiddin’. Watch dis!” With a swift sit-up, he finally reached the wire and held on, and this time, his hands weren’t sliding off like grabbing onto a pole smeared with butter. Still, based by the look on his face, he was running out of air.

"Ya, Uta. Uta! Way betta name dan dat tongue-twistuh… as for me-" he spoke up with all of his might, watching his hand slowly slide off of the wire but holding on as if his life depended on it, "Got sum big Taijutsu shoes to fill… but I ain’t bout all dat Taijutsu and shit, das too boring! I laik to spice et up wid Ninjutsu too, just laik ma coh Taki… but fuckin’ hell, tryna figure out som’thin just for me. J-Just a style, just for me-"

And there his hand slid off, sending him back down to his previous position – dangling about like fish bait. A few seconds passed before he tried again, though… sort of preoccupied with all of that. Except this time, he managed to climb up a few grabs, a rather explosive development given just how little surface area that wire held. "How long am a gonna do dis?! Uta, ya got sum snacks with ya? Belly’s empty.”
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 13, 2023 12:29:52 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Hanging By A Wire---

"Then why introduce yourself as a noble if your names a burden on your family and you don't want to use it?" Mitsu questions with an arch of her brow, unable to completely hide her derision as she wonders what sort of game this girl is playing. "If you introduce yourself as a noble then you get treated as a noble," She adds as if this should be obvious to the other girl or was that the point? Was this some sort of reminder that even though she was on a shinobi team she was better then them so they shouldn't get too comfy? Mitsu supposed she'd just have to wat and see as she narrows her gaze at Uta, but keeps her smiling expression.

"And what about the Tantetsu? I don't have to be like my clan. I can be whatever I want and I will." Mitsu declares confident and determined as her hand jabs out poking Sakuraba playfully in the stomach. "But I am being honest. It's just normal wire. I wouldn't use razorwire on my teammates." She swears crossing her heart to show her sincerity as she gives the boy a shrug taking a step back to allow him a little room.

"Come on. You almost got it. You just gotta stick to it and pull yourself up enough the loop around your ankle loosens." She suggests even lending a little encouragement. As the girl decides not to tell him he'll probably need the same technique to get down from the tree given how high up they are.

"What about you Lady Uta. You know how to tree and water walk right? If not I can teach you too. It'll be a hassle if you guys can't maneuver during the exams." Mitsu quips drawing out Uta's title a bit mocking and playful. Never quite so good at maintaining the Hisakawa façade as she'd liked specially with a girl she's supposed to work with.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 326 |
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 13, 2023 13:13:28 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
a Noble or an Idol

First Impressions

"If you introduce yourself as a petulant child playing pranks that's what you'll be treated as," Uta hadn't fully processed what she was saying until it had already long escaped her lips. Her eyes went wide and her face went red. She clasped both hands over her and simply stared at the ground for a few arduously long moments before blinking and lowering her hands.

The dismissive attitude of their new teammate had already irritated her a lot. And the questioning of why she'd give her full name... it was insulting. "I mean... In fairnes... you introduced yourselves with your first and last name. I suppose you'd rather me call you Mitsu than Tantetsu Mitsu every time, right? It's the same thing. You asked my name, I gave you my full name. It's only polite. But you've clearly shown that politeness isn't something you care about, nor is other people's perception of your personality. So, Let's just move on okay?" 

The girl didn't like the way this stranger was treating her. Or how Mitsu was treating Sakuraba for that matter. Uta made a few quick seals and created a trampoline barrier below Sakuraba close to the ground. It should be more than enough to break his fall. His fall coming when the girl would pull out a shuriken and send it flying to the point on the tree limb where the ninja wire was wrapped. The shuriken cutting the wire and sending the boy falling to the ground.

Uta still didn't smile, instead she simply staring daggers into her new teammate.
"And I'm sure it was clear, but I don't have much mobility at all for now. But I assure you, I have the techniques, and will be more than ready for the exams, with or without the help of some privileged little prankster." 
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 14, 2023 12:37:49 GMT -5
Okada Sakuraba
Okada Sakuraba Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
”Pfffff-wahahahahahha, h-hey, s-stahp dat!”

Sakuraba was oddly ticklish. He immediately let go of his grasp on the wire due to her intervention with that demonic finger poking his stomach. Like, did she want him to succeed today, or next month?! He knew he had crazy storages with chakra, but he couldn’t be training non-stop for an entire year! AND SHE WASN’T HELPING THAT MUCH WITH THE DAMN POKIN-

"A-Argh, pfahahahah, h-hey, cut dat SHIT OUT! ARGH, I wuz just ‘boutta reach da knot!!!” he protested, flailing a bit upside down without a clue as to how to focus with the constant threat of being tickled. Although, at this point in time, Uta had made it clear that she had a problem with Mitsu… and that could be… uh, shit. Bad. Shit. They were going to be a team, right? Eyo, okay wait… no no no no no, this entire first impression was going straight down the sinker.

"Uhm, w-we dun hav’ ta get on each othah’s throa- WOAAAAHH!” Sakuraba spoke up, suddenly interrupted by the embrace of gravity as he had completely forgotten that he was several meters up in the air. Shocking panic at first, but the sudden bounce on the surface below left him… blank-eyed. Oh yeah, Uta saved him…

"… Danks, Uta,” Sakuraba thanked her, immediately reaching the tree from where Mitsu had trapped him in that wire. Glancing upwards, trying to lock eyes with the prankster herself, Sakuraba was ready to initiate a challenge, and to do so, he’d have to climb the tree in front of him… but he started out with his hands-

Against all standards, he was slowly walking up the vertical surface of the tree… with his hands. He wasn’t letting her have the last laugh. "Ya watchin’ dis, Mitsu!?! Ain’t got shit ta worry ‘bout, girls – we all gun be ready for da next Chūnin Exams, just dun eat each othuh…”

"OH SHIT, I’M WUHLKIN’ ON MA HANDS! YA SEE DIS?!?!” Seemed as if Mitsu's prank had pushed him to new heights, but Sakuraba had quite the habits of not searching for shortcuts, even when it would benefit him in the long run. A prank? He'd use it as an excuse to train. He didn't have time to be entitled as a fucking Jobber; if he wanted to get stronger, he'd have to get so divinely skilled that no prank in the entire, damn world could stop him.

At the same time, mending the relationship between these two cats- wait, when the fuck did he volunteer for that role?!?!?!
Turbulent Meeting Of Team 2May 17, 2023 10:03:01 GMT -5
Tantetsu Mitsu
Tantetsu Mitsu Avatar
groupnull

Set The World Ablaze

---Blood In The Water---

As Uta cut the line dropping Sakuraba and literally and figuratively cutting his training short the smile dropped from the Mitsu's face like a mask. The expression underneath far far more terrifying as the Tantetsu stared at the burned girl with a cold flat look of calculation. Stared at her like Uta was just a puppet placed in her hands who's limbs she was considering snapping as she considered if it was worth it to strangle the blue haired girl with own strings. She looked at Uta with dead eyes like a sharks.

"You're right. I don't give two shits what a snobby little noble girl playing shinobi thinks," Mitsu confirms her voice level and without inflection. Terrifyingly controlled and mechanical in it's nature. "You don't get to lecture those of us who have nothing, but this life when you can just choose to step off this path and go back to the lap of luxury that spawned you. Even being burned isn't a detriment to your marriage prospects." Mitsu spells things out cold and clipped from where she stared down at Uta like the girl was worse then the dirt under her boots.

"I'd say someone needs to give you a taste of reality, but looks like someone already did and you're still too stupid to wake up and smell the roses." The Tantetsu quips her gaze raking over the girl's burns. "Life isn't all proctored matches and carefully controlled training grounds. Sooner or later you're going to need to learn on the fly and preventing your teammates from doing so is just signing their death warrants." She states as her gaze cuts towards Sakuraba who despite having his training interrupted was doggedly attempting to continue on. That had potential.

"Keep it up Sakuraba-san." Mitsu encourages crouching down as she eggs the boy on.

"Oh~ and Lady Uta if you ever interrupt me teaching and helping one of my fellow genin again without their permission I'll give you a lesson you won't soon forget." Mitsu chirps all smiles once again and bright glittering gold eyes. Her mask firmly back in place carefully concealing the monster lurking beneath the water.

"Keep at it Sakuraba-san. If you can bring me the wire still tied on the branch next time we meet I'll show you how to water walk." The Tantetsu promises tapping said remaining wire before she stands up straightening with a stretch.

"Till then I don't feel like hanging around with some wannabe shinobi. If you want to play pretend teammates Lady go ask your servants. I've got better things to do." Mitsu quips with a wave before forming the shunshin. The girl disappearing in a haze of glittering metal dust.

SA's
Kōton // Steel Release

Techniques
NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

線香花火
                      Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 419 |